Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 23-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #1
morphal

Default Many Faces of Alicia Keys, Conspiracy Theorist

Does anyone remember hearing about Alicia Keys' 'controversial' statements in Blender Magazine... and then how she quickly backtracked after the media backlash?

"in an interview with Blender magazine, the successful R&B artist claims that gangsta rap (a subgenre of hip-hop music which developed during the late 1980s) was a "government conspiracy" to convince black people to kill one another.

"'Gangsta rap' was a ploy to convince black people to kill each other. 'Gangsta rap' didn't exist," the multi-platinum, Grammy-winning singer-songwriter states for the May issue of Blender magazine, further adding that, in her opinion, the feud between rappers Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. was also fueled "by the government and the media, to stop another great black leader from existing". Alicia expressed her desire to write more political songs in the future and added that if leaders such as Black Panther co-founder and Huey Newton "had the outlets our musicians have today, it'd be global. I have to figure out a way to do it myself".
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Alici...er-83254.shtml

Then she released a statement saying the magazine misconstrued her words and she doesn't believe the government used music to promoted violence. Her statement is total spin.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0...n_n_96867.html

Seems like she had a moment of breaking through of her programming and slipped up saying what she truly believes, and later, reprogrammed, or severely warned, tried to spin it out of existence.

Looking at her in different photos and videos, I often would not recognize her... she has many different faces. Like, many alters. The most recent photo, at the Oscars yesterday, she has a very dead look in her eyes. And again, that unrecognizable face.

http://oscars.movies.yahoo.com/photo...report-card/39
morphal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
synergy777

hopefully she is not "owned" by the elite. she is talented and beautiful.

i am glad she spoke the truth about gansgsta rap and the murder of 2pac/biggie. 2pac was the closet thing we had to a true revolutionary in this global media age. in fact 2pac warned everybody about the nwo/illuminati on his last album, makavelli - the don killuminati ( kill the illuminati).

if 2pac was alive today, he would unite all colours in every country, just think how big his fan base is.

the whole movie/music business is occult mad. the true leaders eg the directors, writers, artists etc are all into occult stuff. basically the high-end/trendsetters are all occult influenced.

Kenneth Anger

read about the whole network, eg aleistair crowley, anton la vey, jiummy paige, kenneth anger, parsons, ron hubbard/scientology etc. crowley and hubbard worked together, and people like tom cruise are all followers of hubbards religion, scientology.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2009, 06:23 PM   #3
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
i am glad she spoke the truth about gansgsta rap and the murder of 2pac/biggie. 2pac was the closet thing we had to a true revolutionary in this global media age. in fact 2pac warned everybody about the nwo/illuminati on his last album, makavelli - the don killuminati ( kill the illuminati).
Tupac was just an entertainer ffs !! It makes me laugh every time people say he was some kind of Messiah who had secret "inside knowledge" !!

Quote:
if 2pac was alive today, he would unite all colours in every country, just think how big his fan base is.
Please dude, you realise that all the crappy boy-bands and Pop Idol winners have a bigger fan base ..... besides that's how you change the World, by singing about Pimps n Hoes, Money and Murder !!

Quote:
the whole movie/music business is occult mad. the true leaders eg the directors, writers, artists etc are all into occult stuff. basically the high-end/trendsetters are all occult influenced.
Not really surprising ..... everyday life is kinda boring and wouldn't bring up many cool ideas for movies !!
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
stemcg1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitch View Post
Tupac was just an entertainer ffs !! It makes me laugh every time people say he was some kind of Messiah who had secret "inside knowledge" !!

Please dude, you realise that all the crappy boy-bands and Pop Idol winners have a bigger fan base ..... besides that's how you change the World, by singing about Pimps n Hoes, Money and Murder !!

Not really surprising ..... everyday life is kinda boring and wouldn't bring up many cool ideas for movies !!
first off, yes tupac was an entertainer granted but a lot more as well
If you bothered to listen to his music you will see he talks a lot about the struggle of everyday life, as well as the nazi state that the USA was becoming, also he was very political.
He was in the proccess of starting a political movement akin to the black panthers, that he was raised with as his mother was a leading member.

so FFS you are wrong.

Yes crappy boy bands do have big fan bases around the world, but these fans are young impressional girls/boys, not open minded adults.

He did't just sing about Ho's, pimps etc........do some research before you state lstupid comments.

I personally belive he was taken out by tghe CIA as he was starting to make waves.

Last edited by stemcg1983; 26-02-2009 at 03:54 PM.
stemcg1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #5
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stemcg1983 View Post
first off, yes tupac was an entertainer granted but a lot more as well
No he wasn't ..... you just think that cos his life was ended tragically ..... it's human nature .....

Quote:
If you bothered to listen to his music you will see he talks a lot about the struggle of everyday life, as well as the nazi state that the USA was becoming, also he was very political.
I have all his albums and no doubt some of his stuff was quite insightful ..... but he wasn't as intelligent as many people think he was and he said as much stupid shit as he did smart .....

Quote:
He was in the proccess of starting a political movement akin to the black panthers, that he was raised with as his mother was a leading member.
True, but this may have just been good marketting ..... and he wouldn't have changed much anyway .....

Quote:
so FFS you are wrong.
Nope, you think way too much of him and put him on a pedestal ..... the same way Americans do with .....

Quote:
Yes crappy boy bands do have big fan bases around the world, but these fans are young impressional girls/boys, not open minded adults.
Dude, Tupacs biggest fans were teenage "wiggers" ..... not Oxbridge Graduates !!

Quote:
He did't just sing about Ho's, pimps etc........do some research before you state lstupid comments.
He sang about a lot of stuff ..... mainly Thug Life and his rivalry with the East Side !!

Quote:
I personally belive he was taken out by tghe CIA as he was starting to make waves.
Could be ..... or he could have been killed by rival Gangsta's ..... or even Suge .....
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 05:28 AM   #6
tussin

2pac talking about black blood?, computer chips? 1996 shit.

tussin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
meksar

Alicia Keys is a part of the Boule society in America,which is a black fraternity which uses Ancient Greek sexual and satanic rituals on its initiates.She would have to be owned to have her song on the latest Bond film intro and be a prominent artist in the music scene.

If you want more information click on this youtube link,look out for the black masonic celebs and boule videos which are mainly on the second page.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...ny&view=videos
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #8
smoking oceanus
Inactive

I love Alicia, i can see what she means.

but the problem is that some of these rappers actually do glorify violence, not Tupac, but NWA and many others. They claim to rap about "this is how it is in the hood" but really, its how they want it, you see without this "gangster shit" it wouldnt give them the sense of vanity and group idenity their so attached to. Yes the government and media do encourage it, but it wouldnt work if these gangster rappers and gang bangers in general would allow themselves to fall for it.

Gang bangers want power, this means they feel powerless in some aspect in their lives to compensate it. The government caters to it

Last edited by smoking oceanus; 28-02-2009 at 02:10 AM.
smoking oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 02:18 AM   #9
smoking oceanus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
hopefully she is not "owned" by the elite. she is talented and beautiful.

I loved Tupac as a kid and still do. But why the hell did he become friends with criminal low life thugs like Suge Knight? I never understood this.

Tupac was the shit, but he's not a messiah, he was not perfect and he knew it.

Strickly For My Niggaz, probably the best Rap LP ive ever heard
smoking oceanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 02:25 AM   #10
amethyst
Inactive

Shamelessly plugging a thread about how they are ALL of the superstarz are CONtrolled:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55660
amethyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:25 AM   #11
meksar

There is a situation constantly occurring where a celebrity will have a explosion in fame after a family member or close friend dies.So Kanye West's mum dies during cosmetic surgery,Queen Latifah's brother dies in a motorcycle accident.Now after these ordeals they skyrocket in popularity and usually receive some kind of award.

Jenifer Hudson's mother,brother and nephew were murdered after she won an oscar,also Venus and Serena Williams older sister is shot dead.Also Bill Cosby who's son was murdered by a KKK member and is awarded the presidential medal of freedom by Bush Jr.Same goes for Leona Lewis who's childhood friend was stabbed to death,then she performs at the closing ceremony of the Olympics which included a sick in your face admission to the 7/7 bombings by the evilarchy.

Then we have the first child deaths with the likes of Gordon Brown,David Cameron and John Travolta all having lost their first born.All of these people i have mentioned and many more all sold their souls and have had their mental and emotional processes taken over due to their diabolical nature.

Last edited by meksar; 01-03-2009 at 03:26 AM.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 07:03 AM   #13
angel wings

I agree with you Meksar.
angel wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 02:28 PM   #14
grachtengordel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
There is a situation constantly occurring where a celebrity will have a explosion in fame after a family member or close friend dies.So Kanye West's mum dies during cosmetic surgery,Queen Latifah's brother dies in a motorcycle accident.Now after these ordeals they skyrocket in popularity and usually receive some kind of award.

Jenifer Hudson's mother,brother and nephew were murdered after she won an oscar,also Venus and Serena Williams older sister is shot dead.Also Bill Cosby who's son was murdered by a KKK member and is awarded the presidential medal of freedom by Bush Jr.Same goes for Leona Lewis who's childhood friend was stabbed to death,then she performs at the closing ceremony of the Olympics which included a sick in your face admission to the 7/7 bombings by the evilarchy.

Then we have the first child deaths with the likes of Gordon Brown,David Cameron and John Travolta all having lost their first born.All of these people i have mentioned and many more all sold their souls and have had their mental and emotional processes taken over due to their diabolical nature.
I think you are on to something there, cameron must be totally controlled/hypnotised and he is totally bloodline , he has the poshest face that leaps out from 1000 portraits in stately homes across europe
grachtengordel is offline   Reply With Quote