Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 20-02-2009, 11:54 PM   #1
ar20

Default I've had my Mercury fillings removed...

2 weeks ago, I had my mercury fillings removed... 4 in total, and they've been there for 7 years.

I knew I wasn't going mental, I was young when I got them in (aged 13), and have suffered conditions in which no one believed I had them.

I used to be very active until I got them, and you could count it as being a lazy teenager, but I would sleep 10 hours straight and have zero energy. I'd constantly, daily, feel sick, and everything lost its taste. I felt depressed now and again, and just didn't feel like my old self.

After doing a bit of research online and finding no answers and being to the doctors only to be told it was "stress", I finally drew a parallel between having a poisonous substance in my mouth and the conditions I had.

Despite governments and officials chiming in that they are perfectly safe, one begins to wonder just how STUPID they must think we actually are.

Logic alone tells me, if you take what is considered the most poisonous substance on the planet, and place it in someones mouth, where 24/7 it mixes with saliva, or creates a current change in energy... how on EARTH could that be safe or good for you in any way? Unbelievable.

How DARE they badger on about how safe mercury is in your mouth, when they have to remove it in protective gear and get it away safely as it's completely hazardous and toxic. It is disgustingly unbelievable that they've allowed that substance to be placed in peoples mouths for so many years.

Well back to the point in this post. I had two removed in my first appointment, and I swear to you this wasn't a placebo effect or anything. Almost the second they popped it out, my head and thinking became very clear... I usually go about feeling like a space-cadet, and all of a sudden this old feeling of clarity came back. After getting out of the dentists I felt great and tons of energy.

Now you could say, well... that's you EXPECTING that to happen because you read up on it that it would. So? With the mercury out I had immediate relief.

Final appointment, got them yanked out.. couple of days later, felt ill, felt like a detox kind of ill though. Very sore head (rarely get headaches) and general fatigue.

It's now been 2 weeks and I'm slowly progressing to how I used to feel back then. I used to be energetic and have a clear head, and I feel as if I'm getting back to that.

This post is just another to add to the long list of people who have had some sort of change by having that atrocious poison removed. I would encourage anyone at this point, who has the money, to consider having them replaced with the porcelain. God knows if I'd have known then I wouldn't have let the scoundrels place it in my mouth, I wish I had have known, I missed a lot of great things in my teen years because I didn't feel that great or up to it.

It's just one more way they bombard your nervous system from being in peak condition. Please don't ever get them put in.

Thanks.

Last edited by ar20; 21-02-2009 at 10:57 AM.
ar20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 12:00 AM   #2
voidofsilencedweller

Where did you get them removed? I am curious as it seems to be rare to be able to find someone who is qualified to do it since it is such a dangerous procedure.

I came across come people when I was in LA who said there is a good dentist in Mexico who does it for a pretty good price which I am considering looking into. That is about the closest thing I know of at this point. If you can let us know or PM me on the location/state/cost etc. I would really like to know.
The rusty claws who reach for me are too far away
sense no anger for that, be at one
The sleaze on the Wall is all gone (anyway)
it's just flowers, flowers
voidofsilencedweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
ar20

Yes. Took me ages to find someone decent in the UK (Scotland) to be exact.

http://www.thedentalclinic.com/

They have places all over Britain. I'm not sure about America.

The procedure didn't seem dangerous at all, they did all the protective stuff and I was careful not to be breathing in anything I wasn't meant to.

Takes about 20-30 minutes for a quadrant to be removed. Then you want to detox on your own, chelating, etc.

All in all, a relief to have done.

Last edited by ar20; 21-02-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 21-02-2009, 12:15 AM   #4
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ar20 View Post
Logic alone tells me, if you take what is considered the most poisonous substance on the planet, and place it in someones mouth, where 24/7 it mixes with saliva, or creates a current change in energy... how on EARTH could that be safe or good for you in any way? Unbelievable. You might as well break some thermometers and start sniffing then because it's jolly-good stuff
I didnt know VX was in tooth fillings

Really though, good for you. Remember lots of Cilantro and Chlorella! Get all those heavy metals out of your brain.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 12:18 AM   #5
ar20

LOL I know, silly quote... I don't know what would be more stupid though, I did try and think of something that poisonous to sniff but couldn't get anything.

Probably the build up of mercury ...
Old 21-02-2009, 12:31 AM   #6
measle_weasel

Lol, maybe. Mercury is still not good for you. Makes you go insane. Thats where the term "mad as a hatter" came from. Hatters way back in the day used to cure fur hats with mercury. After doing so for some period of time, they lost their minds due to the mercury poisoning they recieved from handling all that mercury without a respirator. Of course, respirators didnt exist back then. I think it was near the turn of the century.

Old 21-02-2009, 12:46 AM   #7
halebox

Some of the white fillings have fluoride in them. I found this out after I had all mine removed.
halebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 01:06 AM   #8
measle_weasel

I heard that somewhere. Remember there are over 100 different kinds of fillings though. I have some white fillings, dont know what they are exactly though. Probably the common ones.

Old 21-02-2009, 01:58 AM   #9
gu3rr1lla

Awesome post and i really want to get mine removed. I have had 5 in my mouth since i was a kid. When i was a teen i developed a neurological problem (something i never told anyone about) where i can see clearly in my mind what i want to say but when i say it it comes out backwards and my speech becomes jumbled. Im not sure but its probably because of these mercury fillings.

Did you have to get porcelain crowns? Couldnt u get the normal white fillings? The reason i ask is because i already forked 2k out on crowns for my 2 front teeth due to chipping them and cant afford to spend that much on other teeth.

Last edited by gu3rr1lla; 21-02-2009 at 02:10 AM.
gu3rr1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 10:57 AM   #10
ar20

They were quite cheap to remove, £70 a tooth. It's removed and fitted with the white fillings.
Old 21-02-2009, 11:03 AM   #11
clozaril
Inactive

good for you ar20

i'm mercury free aswell
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 11:10 AM   #12
dreamweaver

Removal of mercury fillings won't do anything to get rid of the mercury that's already been absorbed by your body, unfortunately, but the sooner you remove them the better obviously.

I have some gold fillings. I don't fancy removing them to sell for food when TSHTF though.
Old 21-02-2009, 11:11 AM   #13
clozaril
Inactive

yeah selenium and other chelation will remove the mercury
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #14
kiwimaj
Inactive

THANK YOU so much for posting this!! I am especially excited by your comments about how you got clarity back..that is what I have been suffering, but I have been taking zeolite and it has helped me immensely. I have an appointment next week to start having them removed, I am very very excited. I feel it is def the right time now to do this, as I sense it is.

This is my post on this thread

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...erry+pratchett

My son also has the symptoms you describe, I will maybe get him to consider having his removed, though he hasn't got that many.

Thank you again, good to hear positive results, and so quickly, from having them removed.

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #15
dreamweaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
Thank you again, good to hear positive results, and so quickly, from having them removed.
Highly unlikely that the two are connected, actually.

Mercury is a cumulative poison, like lead and other heavy metals, because it is difficult for the body to eliminate.

Removing amalgam fillings prevents any future absorption of mercury: it does nothing whatsoever to get rid of the mercury that is already in the body.

It's not at all unusual to find yourself feeling psychologically better after having something that was causing you great worry removed. That is very clearly what happened in ar20's case.

Last edited by dreamweaver; 21-02-2009 at 03:02 PM.
dreamweaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 03:49 PM   #16
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Highly unlikely that the two are connected, actually.

Mercury is a cumulative poison, like lead and other heavy metals, because it is difficult for the body to eliminate.

Removing amalgam fillings prevents any future absorption of mercury: it does nothing whatsoever to get rid of the mercury that is already in the body.

It's not at all unusual to find yourself feeling psychologically better after having something that was causing you great worry removed. That is very clearly what happened in ar20's case.
Very true, it would not make 1 bit of difference.

If you imagine the fillings as being a tap turned on, and the mercury as being
water flowing into a bucket, having the fillings removed is like turning off
the tap, but it does not empty the bucket.

That is where chelation comes in, and from my experience (and countless
others) it isn't enjoyable.

The body can, to some extent, chelate mercury out of cells/tissues etc
(some people more effectively than others)...but the brain is another matter.

Chelation is a very hard thing to do correctly, and takes a lot of time, years
sometimes.

I estimate that i am about half way through my chelation, using DMSA,
zeolite powder, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cilantro, Chlorella, distilled water and a
host of natural vitamin supplements. It's been around 12 months since i
started chelating.

Last edited by 21_12_2012; 21-02-2009 at 03:49 PM.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2009, 10:14 PM   #17
ar20

If you remove the source of a poison, naturally you're going to feel better, is all I'm saying.

With 4 removed, I still have the accumlated metal from over the years still in my bloodstream, but to have the source itself removed has made me feel better.

No, it wasn't psycho-somatic. I didn't go "Oh wow they're out, I'm not stressed anymore".

A good few symptoms I've had are getting better, such as energy levels and mental clarity. I notice the change in myself, maybe it's different for other people (level of accumulation, years of accumulation, how many fillings, removal procedure, etc.)

Still, I'd recommend the removal and the heavy metal removal procedure.

[Edit]

An old friend of mine had a few removed months ago and says he has felt no effect. *shrugs*

I have no idea, I've also read accounts similar to mine, and ones with less success.

Although, I would say it's definately better having them out regardless since they constantly accumulate in you while they're in place.

Last edited by ar20; 21-02-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 21-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #18
dreamweaver

With all due respect, you underwent a procedure that you believed would make a bigger improvement to your health than is perhaps justified. And afterwards, hey presto, you "notice" improvements, which you attribute to the operation you have invested money and a certain amount of discomfort in. This kind of self-justification isn't unusual and it isn't restricted to medical matters either.

At least you recognise that the mercury that has already been absorbed by your body still needs removing, which is the main thing.
Old 21-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #19
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
With all due respect, you underwent a procedure that you believed would make a bigger improvement to your health than is perhaps justified. And afterwards, hey presto, you "notice" improvements, which you attribute to the operation you have invested money and a certain amount of discomfort in. This kind of self-justification isn't unusual and it isn't restricted to medical matters either.

At least you recognise that the mercury that has already been absorbed by your body still needs removing, which is the main thing.
Im not a dentist, but maybe having those fillings removed released pressure that was being put on his teeth from the fillings, that he gradually forget about over time. That released pressure could be responsible for his immediate good feeling.

/shrug

Old 21-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #20
cruise4

Great synchronistic post. I have been talking about getting this done lately and you pop up the information right in front of me. Going to do it as well. I've got a right mouthful
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote