Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 27-01-2007, 04:46 PM   #1
2tuff
Banned

Default My Long Battle With Chronic Eczema And How I Cured

MY LONG BATTLE WITH CHRONIC ECZEMA
AND HOW I CURED THIS PROBLEM

By 2tuff
14 May 2006

Pictures Before and After at the end of this article

Feel free to follow the basic protocol for aiding this condition along with Psoriasis. To follow the strict water fasting protocol you must educate yourself on all the data available on the subject before attempting this. If you rush into fasting and your very toxic or simply don't understand it correctly, you could do yourself some very serious damage. Please take care and you should do just fine.

When I was a young child I suffered now and again from Eczema on different parts of the body each time. As I got older I never suffered from this condition again. I started to make the move from the Rockefella controlled Medical establishment indoctrination of death to the alternative health knowledge now widely available. I as with many others fell into the trap which is supplements and colloidal metals. When you first make the move to alternative its almost always going to be supplement based. The problem is that we're indoctrinated to taking a pill for this and for that. The supplement and general alternative crowd are no different. Its just another profit hungry industry mostly craving off symptoms and not the true causes. To be honest for the majority of people hoodwinked by the Rockefella system, its the only way you will transend into alternative health. Unfortunately people then tend to believe they know it all and never really progress further and learn the truth to real health and life.

I was taking many supplements and I was strict with my protocols making sure they were completed everyday. Whenever I came across another so-called amazing supplement, I would be purchasing it and taking many of them. One of the first products I used for my health was Colloidal Ionic Silver. Many people are being drawn to this metallic based product, especially with all the scare mongering of viruses etc. I'd read a lot of information on this product and felt it was perfectly safe. I would take anything up to a litre a day sometimes and once 2 litres. It was generally 300-500ml a day. I did this for a few years. I took other colloidal metals such as platinum & Gold.

Do not get me wrong, theres no denying the power of Colloidal Silver but theres alternatives which have been found better in many cases and certainly not as dangerous. These include Citricidal, Wild Oregano Oil etc. Many people take Colloidal Silver when they have a cold/flu symptom. I found it wasn't that great for this problem. I've found a good quality Echinecea will absolutely destroy Colloidal Silver if your ill in this way. The body isn't supposed to take in metallic metals, its made to take only plant converted metals and that is it. If you intake metals they will clog the system, destroy your friendly bacteria, give you mental problems and much more. We have to be very careful about taking all these supplements and initially feeling excellent and not seeing any illness for a while. Really whats happening is your totally damaging your body and over time serious disease will manifest and you will no longer feel well. Vitamin C, especially Ascorbic Acid is another one to watch out for as its highly acidic and will destroy you very quickly. Once you get on this product it fools you that your feeling well and full of energy. Once again you will over time destroy your body. Nothing thats made by man and not natural should enter the body.

After about 2 years of doing supplements and Silver daily I noticed I kept having a split inside my nostril which was at times very sore. It would scab and I would keep picking at it, making it much worse. It would go and then be back quickly. The next thing I noticed was I kept getting what initally I thought was coldsores. I then thought I just had drying skin. The problem was at either end of my mouth where the lips join. This just like the nostril was constantly coming and going very regular. I received a Nikola Tesla Violet Ray system and began to regularly use this as instructed for general health. I used it on my eyes a lot as well as my head and legs. Now bare in mind that putting up to 30,000 volts of harmonic frequencies through the body isn't exactly natural either. These machines will quickly highlight any problems lingering within your body. The problem will arise to the surface and then its up to you to treat it. This is why I no longer advise people to rush into high powered frequency work if their not prepared for what may arise. Not long after using this the next and bigger problem arose with the eyes. My eyes would swell all around, become very sore and red. I would regularly have to burn them with the showerhead to get relief. This was again constantly and chronically always around and making me very depressed at times.

I found relief utilising Cayenne pepper and dabbing it on the area. I'd read that Vitamin C was helpful with Eczema and utilised this which helped quite a bit if I'm honest at the time. I'd learnt about the Hulda Clark liver flush and how this should help my condition. I proceeded to do 2 liver flushes in the span of 2 weeks as advised by an Ozone doctor. This miraculously stopped the eye problem completely which was very exciting indeed. I still had the nostril and lip problems continuing though.

One day I damaged my 3 fingers whilst in a temper. I fixed these fingers pretty quickly utilising the Violet Ray and some now dreaded supplements. All was fine and I continued with Vitamin C after reading all the data from Linus Pauling, Klenner and others. After a while I noticed one of my fingertips was very dry indeed and it was progressing each week. Then my worst nightmare started and that was very chronic Eczema on the exact 3 fingers I had damaged previously but thought were fixed. I tried everything you could imagine to help my hand but nothing was working. The hand got so bad at times it would drip like a tap with a faulty washer. I utilised a positive square wave frequency electronic output device to the area but this aided in allowing the Eczema to spread to the top of the hand also in a little patch. I regularly had to use kitchen roll tissue to stop the dripping. The hand would be red with gross yellow dead skin, swollen and split. The splits were terrible and so painful. The only way I ever got relief was again with a really hot water out of a showerhead. This went on for a very long time like almost 2 years until now. I tried everything including water/salt following Batmanghelidj and many others, but no luck.

I then came across Fasting as I started to move away from the supplement death health onto natural pure life HERBAL healing. I fasted 3 days and noticed all the inflammation and symptoms disappearing. This showed to me that someone I had read about could be correct on the source of my problem. Once I started eating again the symptoms came back. I did a few small fasts and of course the same would happen when I ate. I did a 5 day water fast and infact my hand got worse when I ate. I did an 8 day water fast but again the Eczema symptoms were still there. The nose problem had cleared up no problem but the lips and hand were still the same. Another symptom I did get which was cleared up quickly by the fasting was an arthritic type problem of the knee. Something in my gut feeling told me that Fasting was the key and I never forgot this.

I can also tell you that if you attempt to utilise blood electrification to Robert C Beck's specifications and protocols you will just help flare the situation up even more. I tried this route as part of many options I utilised in desperation.

I'd came across a person called Edgar Cayce a good time ago on my quest for health knowledge. I'd tried his wart removal protocol on my mothers very nasty and persistant wart. His wart method worked excellently and I kept my eyes on him. Infact I had read his Eczema protocol before but for some reason I just kept trying everything else. Eventually I attempted his protocol utilising Slippery Elm, Marshmellow as he directed although I added Pau D'Arco tea and a herbal de-parasite program based on the herbs which Hulda Clark promoted to tackle parasites. From Edgar Cayce I learnt that Eczema/Psoriasis and infact most problems arise from gut trouble and in this case Leaky gut. I followed his advise except I made Slippery Elm gruels rather than teas, making my protocol that much more powerful. Within days I saw a major difference. My hand was going back to normal like when I fasted except not quite as quick.

Suspecting supplement abuse along with overuse of metallic colloids as the cause, I still obviously weren't 100%. I proceeded to check out what can cause a leaky gut and found parasites amongst other things. This is why I employed a de-parasite program and kept a maintenance of this going. I had seriously helped my condition and stomach by doing this for some time. I would still get problems though if I didn't keep up with the Slippery Elm and I had certain foods especially fruit and more so fruit/veg juices which seemed to easily enter my bloodstream in large particles through the leaks in the gut walls. I believe my gut must have been in terrible condition. I then proceeded to find a quality local herbalist who I could utilise for quality tinctures etc and maybe increase the speed of healing. I also started a light jogging routine which aided my Liver nicely and helped. I got a tincture containing Thyme, Calendula and two Chinese liver boosting herbs. Eventually I found I could lower my amount of Slippery Elm and have less effects compared to previously. If I had juices or similar though I would eventually get the problem back as usual. Again my mind and gut feeling kept telling me to Fast and I will be healed. I'd read about people finally ridding themselves of a disease whilst doing length fasts of 12-30 days. I just knew I had to do a long length Fast on water only in order to heal my gut once and for all. I embarked on this task recently and completed a lengthy water Fast. The result is that I'm totally cured of my chronic long term Eczema and feeling so amazingly new, fresh and wonderful like a new born baby. I cannot stress enough how important Fasting is for health if done correctly. Now remember on that Fasting is FREE and was given to us all by our creator as a way of healing us all and allowing long disease free lives. My hunch was correct after all and now I'm a very happy person indeed. I was very depressed at times over my problem especially with all the knowledge I had gained and yet for so long struggled with health and when I thought I should be one of the healthiest around. I know what made me ill and hurt my poor intestines and it was this false science, chemical ridden alternative supplement based health rip off. Believe me I've done almost all of what you can do in that area and defended it many times against Herbalists.

I now realise that the Herbalists were correct all along and only these people truely understand health, life and the human body. I've learnt that not only is the Rockfella controlled Medical industry an obvious scam, but even most of the alternative world. Again though due to the severe conditioning from a child of the Rockefella system, the supplement way next is really the only way for most people. Herbalism can turn almost everything the Rockefella cliques claim totally upside down. Its a shame that the alternative health arena has now become so money driven and chemical based just like the medical industry. Dr John Christopher the world's greatest publically known Herbalist was booed off stages at alternative conferences because he showed people how easy it was to create good health without paying for useless supplements and gadgets. Do you think Rockefella or supplement sellers want someone coming on and telling people they can cure themselves with a few days fasting on water or orange juicing? Of course not! True Herbalism is almost having to go underground as the FDA and others try to destroy the real information being presented to the public.

Leaky Gut

What happens is the intestine walls thin and large particles of food can then enter the bloodstream which wouldn't normally happen. This then puts a burden on the governor organ known as the Liver. The symptoms of Eczema, allergies etc is due to this very problem. So what do you need to do to correct this? The answer is simple, repair the leaky gut but in the mean time boost your liver function to cope with any large particles getting through still. In order to repair the gut you need to eat less which will obviously rest the intestines. You need to coat the intestines with a mucilage as a protectant from large particles of food getting through the walls but also a barrier to allow healing. The best mucilage protectant herb is SLIPPERY ELM without a shadow of doubt. You should get this in powder form to mix into gruels. Another excellent stomach healing herb and mucilage is Marshmellow root powder. You could add the Marshmellow to the Slippery Elm if you wish. This gruel should be made by adding tablespoons of the slippery elm to a small amount of water so that you have a watery but thick like porridge type result. You should take this 3 times a day and 30 minutes before food. You should cut out all nightshade foods such as white potatoes & Tomatos and certainly no peppers, spices etc. I found that Ginseng I had from Turkey wreeked havok with my Eczema also. You need to be very strict on what you eat. I found brown Rice worked well with Eczema. I would also advise you have a regular intake of fish namely Salmon because your after the Omega 3 oils which do help quite a bit in some cases of Eczema. If you can take 3 days out from eating foods and just start eating masses of Slipperly Elm gruel this will aid in healing your stomach dramatically with its deep coverage and penetration of the intestines. I would highly recommend you source quality Calendula and Thyme tinctures and take 5ml of each 3x a day also around 40 minutes before food. Keep this up for some time and start doing some form of exercise for 20 minutes to help detox the liver quicker. You should source liver boosting herb tinctures such as Milk Thistle, Liquorice root, Artichoke etc. Theres some excellent Chinese herbal tinctures which boost the liver well. Take 5ml these up to 3x a day or whatever your herbalist recommends. Keep this up for as long as it takes and occasionally lower your dosages and see how long before any symptoms arise again. This will allow you to see how well your doing in repairing the gut.

Theres other products which people utilise to help repair the gut such as amino acid L-Glutamine but I do not promote this from health food stores. Glutamine acts like MSG as in an excitotoxin and excites the neurons in the brain when it converts to Glutamic Acid. Leaky Gut can be a very dangerous condition and many believe the side-effects of L-Glutamine are worth it rather than the possible brain and other organ damage from the leaky gut if bad enough. You can utilise Glutamine in a perfect natural source via your own Urine. Glutamine lengthens intestinal villi and increase IgA secretion. You can also utilise Green Barley and Oat bran to supply N-Butyrate. People utilise pro-biotics to increase good intestinal flora, I only promote this via Unpasteurised Kombucha Tea or Kefir.

Water Fasting is very very powerful indeed and must be done properly otherwise you could get seriously sick or even die. I believe the quickest way to remove Eczema is Fasting but it will take a lengthy fast after a few smaller ones to do. I cured my Eczema completely by doing a 16 day pure water fast and nothing else. This is the equivalent of a minimum 48 day Orange juice fast. Infact in reality its far more than that as nothing compares to a water fast for health and dont believe it when juice fasters claim juicing is superior, IT ISN'T! You could of course Juice fast but juice will normally give you bad Eczema symptoms so you could be in agony with this problem for a while before the juice fast starts to work. Stick to water fasting if your serious about sorting your problem out and have gone into all the detail needed before practicing this free miracle health method.

I Was Poisoned By My Body by Gloria Gilbere
Leaky Gut Syndrome by Elizabeth Lipski
Leaky gut syndrome (LGS) by Tamara Schryver
Your Wakeup Call To Health: Part 1 The Leaky Gut Syndrome by Peggy J Locke

What is Leaky Gut Syndrome?

LEAKY GUT SYNDROMES: BREAKING THE VICIOUS CYCLE

Altered Immunity & Leaky Gut Syndrome

Leaky Gut Syndrome

Basic repair and relief Protocol

* Hulda Clark Herbal Parasite protocol and maintenance
(Wormwood, Green Black Walnut Hull, Cloves)
* No Spices, white Potatoes, Acids, Metals, Tomatos, Alcohol, Meat & Dairy
* Unfortunately its wise to cut back on fruit intake till your cured.

Breakfast:

Herbal tinctures such as Calendula and Liver boosters mixed and take 5ml
20 mins 500ml of Pau D' Arco tea (simmered for 10-20 minutes)
40-60 minutes later take Slippery Elm gruel
30 minutes later eat some food (still try whole foods more than juices/soups)

Lunch:

Dinner:

Eventually you can scale down the Pau D' Arco tea and Slippery Elm. You can trial this and gradually taper off and test if your gut is repairing by seeing how long it takes for your Eczema to flare etc. I also occasionally used Green Nettle Tea. I have also found that Dandelion tea/coffee/tincture helps Eczema.

Hardcore CURE protocol

This is the amazingly powerful healing treatment known as Fasting. Fasting means you go without food for a period of time and only live in this case on pure water and nothing else. I have explained how I kept having a gut feeling Fasting was the key to my chronic depressing Eczema problem. I just knew I couldn't do a really long water fast straight away. The first time I fasted I had breathing problems early on like the 2nd and 3rd days. I had similar again the next time. Eventually I could increase the length of Fast with less and less effects. My 16 day Fast cured me completely of my Eczema and this may be all the time most people need. I did an 8 day Fast once but it never stopped the Eczema so I presume thats the start time for the real intestinal healing to start. Water only Fasting can be very harsh and very dangerous, especially on Fasts of this sort of length. I do not promote it to people who are amateurs at true healing knowledge. I do not advise anyone with any fears on this subject to Fast as you will simply worry yourself into possible complications or over stress yourself. You need to understand every single aspect of Fasting, from how to start it to obviously how to break it safely so that you do not Comatose yourself which ultimately leads to death pretty quickly. I suggest you study the following research on Fasting:

The Principles and Practice of Fasting by John L Fielder
Scientific Fasting by Linda B Hazzard
The Hygienic System by Herbert M Shelton (Fasting and Sunbathing)
Fasting, Hydropathy and Exercise by Bernarr Macfadden
Fasting and Eating for Health by Joel Fuhrman
Juice Fasting and Detoxification by Steve Meyerowitz

Fasting section of The-Unhived-Mind forum

FreedomYou Fasting Center

My First Water Fast by Dr Stanley Bass

Therapeutic Fasting

Holistic Fasting Health Retreat

What the legendary Edgar Cayce had to say on the subject

http://www.edgarcayce.org/health/database/...s/psoriasis.asp

The Edgar Cayce readings, while recognizing the wide variability associated with psoriasis, consistently maintain that this disease most often can be traced back to problems with eliminations. Many of the readings on psoriasis refer to "thinning" of the walls of the intestines, particularly in the area of the upper small intestine between the duodenum and the jejunum. According to the readings, substances can "leak" out of the intestine and be picked up by blood and lymph circulation.

The body has four primary routes of eliminating toxins from the body: the colon, kidneys, lungs, and skin. In psoriasis, the other eliminating routes are not able to completely eliminate the toxicity. Thus, the skin pathology associated with psoriasis represents the body's desperate attempt to cleanse itself.

Here is an exemplary excerpt from the Cayce readings on psoriasis, which describes the intestinal pathology and the treatments to heal it.

"Q. Please give me the cause and cure for the so-called psoriasis with which I am troubled.
"A. The cause is the thinning of the walls of the intestinal system, which allows the escaping of poisons - or the absorption of same by the muco-membranes which surround same, and becomes effective in the irritation through the lymph and emunctory reactions in the body.
"An effective cure for same is first being mindful of the diet, during the periods when these necessary elements would be given for creating those activities within the system to close such conditions:
"In the system we would use elm water and saffron water. These would be taken in the ordinary drinking water, during periods of one, two to three weeks at a time. All the drinking water, carrying, then, either a small quantity of elm or the Saffron. For this adds to the assimilating system those properties that become effective to the aiding of building within the system itself those conditions that will overcome such activities in the system.
"The diet during such periods should be more of vegetables than of meats or sweets, so that there are those reactions that make for better unification in the membranes' reaction within the body." (289-1)

EDGAR CAYCE=S THERAPEUTIC MODEL

Edgar Cayce's therapeutic approach to psoriasis is summarized in the following excerpt:

"The conditions that exist through the thinning of the walls of the intestines allow the poisons to find expressions in the lymph circulation; thus producing the irritation to and through the epidermis itself....
"Q. Is there an absolute cure for psoriasis?
"A. Most of this is found in diet. There is a cure. It requires patience, persistence - and right thinking also." (2455-2)

Consistent with the above quote, the treatment suggestions in the Cayce readings rely heavily on patient, persistent application of dietary recommendations and a positive, expectant mental attitude toward healing. The rationale of treatment is to decrease the amount of toxicity in the intestines, improve general eliminations, and heal the "thinned walls" of the intestines. Also, the cause of the thinned intestinal walls needs to be addressed.

Here is a basic treatment protocol for psoriasis:

INTERNAL CLEANSING: Hydrotherapy includes drinking six to eight glasses of pure water daily, enemas or colonic irrigations, and cleansing diet of fresh fruits and vegetables.

HEALING OF THE INTESTINES: Herbal teas were recommended in the readings to assist with healing the gut. Typically, the slippery elm bark tea is taken in the morning before breakfast and the American yellow saffron tea is used in the evening.

DIET AND NUTRITION: The Cayce diet for psoriasis is basically fresh fruits and vegetables. Certain foods (which tend to increase intestinal toxicity) must be eliminated from the diet. Taboo items include red meat, fried foods, carbonated and alcoholic beverages, and dairy products that are not low fat. Dr. John Pagano has also identified the nightshade group of vegetables (tomatoes, tobacco, eggplant, peppers, white potatoes, and paprika) as particularly harmful for persons with psoriasis.

SPINAL ADJUSTMENT: One of the primary causes of thinned intestinal walls identified by Edgar Cayce are problems with the spine. Pressures on certain spinal nerves (particularly the mid-dorsal area) can compromise the nerve energy to the intestinal tract. Osteopathic or chiropractic treatment can help correct the misalignment of spinal vertebrae and improve nerve functioning.

ATTITUDES AND EMOTIONS: The mental and emotional aspects of healing are very important. Particularly, an attitude of desiring and expecting to be healed is essential ("right thinking"). Positive mental attitude is necessary for following this healing regimen. Doubt (or lack of conviction) will make it almost impossible to stick with the dietary and cleansing treatments, which are a lifestyle adjustment for most individuals. A positive mental and emotional attitude and can be created and maintained by focusing on a high purpose (ideal) for being healed.

Before

Also at this link

After

2tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:53 AM   #2
sweet cheeks

Are you going to post the one where you apparently helped the guy cure his brain tumor??
Old 03-02-2007, 03:46 AM   #3
2tuff
Banned

Thanks for reminding me, I have to try to fit things in you see and its getting harder and harder.
2tuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2009, 09:26 PM   #4
mark1963

Smile Excellent

Thank you for your journey. I really enjoyed reading it and will utilize parts of it in future.
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote