Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 26-06-2007, 07:49 PM   #1
chicken_little
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 82
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Viracocha / Kukulkan / Quetzalcoatl

I'm really curious to hear what others think about the gods Viracocha, Kukulkan, and Quetzalcoatl from the Inca, Mayan, and Aztec civilizations. Knowledge passed on from each of those peoples says that all the three gods were white skinned, bearded, with green eyes, and that they taught the people things that helped them to move toward more advanced societies.

Was a being similar to those three gods also a visitor to peoples in other areas of the world? Any theories on who and/or what they were?

This website has a lot of info about them: http://personalpages.tds.net/~theseeker/Viracocha.htm
chicken_little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

I'm very interested in Viracocha. there's an image of him at Tihuanaco that is of indetermined age. he is said to have come across the sea in a ship that moved without sails or oars. like Jesus, he traveled the country teaching a spiritual message of love, as well as practical skills like farming and building reservoirs.

One of the things about Qetzalcoatl is that when Hernan Cortez landed in Mexico 1521 to conquer it for the Spanish crown, he arrived "Coincidentally at the very time in the Aztec calender that legend said he would: the Year 1 Reed, which occurs only once in the Aztec's 52-year cycle... Coincidence? He also wore a hat with a white feather, another of the signs of Qetzalcoatl. This was why when he entered Tenochtitlan, now called Mexico City, the Emperor Montezuma II greeted him personally and treated him as an homoured guest, housing all his men in a grand palace. Question: The Aztec civilization was supposedly unknown before Cortez' landing and there weren't even any maps of Mexico. However, there is knowlege and there is Illumionati knowlege. Could Cortez have had advanced information given to him by his Illuminati sponsors before his expedition?
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 10:00 PM   #3
mahabaratara
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,146
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I think they were Lemurians...If you look at Polynesia just see all them Islands...Something sunk something continent sized...Even in Vedic texts they say the "Naga" came from the EAST...
__________________
Kundalini Yoga by people who walk the walk and talk the talk.

Its been changing my life:

http://www.aypsite.org/
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #4
2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: within
Posts: 4,285
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
I'm very interested in Viracocha. there's an image of him at Tihuanaco that is of indetermined age. he is said to have come across the sea in a ship that moved without sails or oars. like Jesus, he traveled the country teaching a spiritual message of love, as well as practical skills like farming and building reservoirs.

One of the things about Qetzalcoatl is that when Hernan Cortez landed in Mexico 1521 to conquer it for the Spanish crown, he arrived "Coincidentally at the very time in the Aztec calender that legend said he would: the Year 1 Reed, which occurs only once in the Aztec's 52-year cycle... Coincidence? He also wore a hat with a white feather, another of the signs of Qetzalcoatl. This was why when he entered Tenochtitlan, now called Mexico City, the Emperor Montezuma II greeted him personally and treated him as an homoured guest, housing all his men in a grand palace. Question: The Aztec civilization was supposedly unknown before Cortez' landing and there weren't even any maps of Mexico. However, there is knowlege and there is Illumionati knowlege. Could Cortez have had advanced information given to him by his Illuminati sponsors before his expedition?
yes ive often wondered about that , but if they did have foreknowledge of the prophecies then how come the prophecys stated that he would return at that time and not turn out to be the murdering SOB that he and his country men where ? On another note did you ever see the film Royal hunt of the sun starring robert shaw and christopher plummer on a similar theme, it was from a peter shaffer play.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064907/
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #5
mcmenek1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the eye of the storm
Posts: 1,334
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
One of the things about Qetzalcoatl is that when Hernan Cortez landed in Mexico 1521 to conquer it for the Spanish crown, he arrived "Coincidentally at the very time in the Aztec calender that legend said he would: the Year 1 Reed, which occurs only once in the Aztec's 52-year cycle... Coincidence? He also wore a hat with a white feather, another of the signs of Qetzalcoatl. This was why when he entered Tenochtitlan, now called Mexico City, the Emperor Montezuma II greeted him personally and treated him as an homoured guest, housing all his men in a grand palace. Question: The Aztec civilization was supposedly unknown before Cortez' landing and there weren't even any maps of Mexico. However, there is knowlege and there is Illumionati knowlege. Could Cortez have had advanced information given to him by his Illuminati sponsors before his expedition?
Hi hagbard_celine,

These are very good questions.......Credo Mutwa had some very interesting things to say about the conquering of indigenous peoples all over the world.........he said indigenous peoples where mentally prepared years before hand to accept their conquerors unopposed......... strange hooded beings would appear in indigenous communities who were very shy about revealing themselves to the naked eye........these beings were very clever and could work great magic they won great influence over the tribal leaders, high priests and witch doctors.........these beings wore a symbol around their neck.......that symbol was a cross.........so you can imagine the indigenous people were in awe of this symbol.

Credo Mutwa said years later when the European sailing ships arrived on their shores with the Red Templars Cross on their sails the indigenous people were in awe of them and where easily overrun by the Europeans.

I think we need to look at the bigger picture here this was no coincidence that Cortez arrived in Mexico when he did at the time the Aztec's were expecting Qetzalcoatl........was the story of Qetzalcoatl given to the Aztec's by these strange hooded beings........I wonder could these strange hooded beings have been Reptilians using their superior intelligence to control the minds of the indigenous people......preparing them for what was to come..........

Another interesting point to note is that Cortez arrived in Mexico during the Venus Transit of 1518-1526.........major events in history seem to happen during Venus Transit’s............we are going through a Venus Transit at the moment and a lot of religious people have been mentally prepared to expect their saviours to appear some time soon........do we need to watch out for a major phoney event to happen soon courtesy of “The Powers That Be”.......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 02:03 AM   #6
december
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Isle of Rugen
Posts: 2,017
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken_little View Post
I'm really curious to hear what others think about the gods Viracocha, Kukulkan, and Quetzalcoatl from the Inca, Mayan, and Aztec civilizations. Knowledge passed on from each of those peoples says that all the three gods were white skinned, bearded, with green eyes, and that they taught the people things that helped them to move toward more advanced societies.

Was a being similar to those three gods also a visitor to peoples in other areas of the world? Any theories on who and/or what they were?

This website has a lot of info about them: http://personalpages.tds.net/~theseeker/Viracocha.htm

Hello, chicken_little.

Some books say that these dudes were the Hyperboreans who used to leave by the North Pole but with the beginning of the Ice Age went to the different parts of the world searching for warmer places to live in.
Their mummies can be found all over the world...


Other evidence of human sacrifice has been found among a group of superbly preserved mummies some 3500 years old, but whilst they have Caucasian features, red-blond hair and even tartan clothing their discovery in the Takla Makan Desert in China has understandably caused consternation! Yet the presence of ancient Europeans in China must be connected with the fact that the region lay at the crossroads of ancient trade routes between China and Europe. The vast expanses of the Eurasian Steppes were also inhabited by Scythian nomads who also mummified their dead with great success to judge from mummies such as the so-called 'Ice Maiden', recently discovered in the permafrost in the Altai Mountains between Siberia and Outer Mongolia.




A Peruvian male mummy wearing a textile headband

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient...mmies_06.shtml

The Takla Makan Mummies

In the late 1980's, perfectly preserved 3000-year-old mummies began appearing in a remote Chinese desert. They had long reddish-blond hair, European features and didn't appear to be the ancestors of modern-day Chinese people.



This mummy of a woman, who was approximately 40-years old, was found in the main chamber of the same tomb. Her tall stature, high nose, and red hair indicate that she was of European descent.


http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/chinamum/taklamakan.html
december is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 03:32 AM   #7
anoninnyc
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,232
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

excellent thread. i have nothing of substance to add, but please keep going guys, this is very informative.
anoninnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 07:27 AM   #8
oneofmany
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Paddle Pop Lionland
Posts: 1,040
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Does anyone know about the Olmec civilisation?


With their giant African looking heads




And how does this early civilisation tie in with the later ones?

http://www.latinamericanstudies.org/olmecs.htm
oneofmany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 09:03 AM   #9
klinker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 1,115
Likes: 17 (4 Posts)
Default

Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock provides an interesting introduction on this subject. I totally enjoyed reading this book.

The Lost Tomb of Viracocha: Unlocking the Secrets of the Peruvian Pyramids by Maurice M. Cotterell is another book more specific to Viracocha. I have this book but have yet to read it.
__________________
Nothing is concealed that will not be disclosed.

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #10
shodan
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Transparent Globalization
Posts: 5,954
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Absolutely

Quote:
Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock provides an interesting introduction on this subject. I totally enjoyed reading this book
I'll second that, awesome book and quetzelcoatl touched on a fair bit.

Peace
__________________
The Internet is allergic to the truth

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 12:34 PM   #11
h1s_l0rdsh1p
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,963
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Nice...
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 03:27 PM   #12
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

the indigneous populations of americas were asiatic, african/indian/oriental, look at olmecs, aztecs, mexicans today. the vistors could have been the fallen, albino dracos, if buy into that view. as etheral beings due to the nature of light/ether would appear as white. whereas white in human form is due to lack of melanin/pigmentation. so maybe as the first man, african was made in the creators image, the fallen likened the white people, as they were in their image? so from the creation of adam, etc we have the racial issue.

as for living in hot climes, lack of melanin creates sunburns, skin cancer, so melanin is natures sun block. increasing uv radition from the sun spot activity is increasing skin cancer, this also effects fertility of white women, as uv radiation affects folic acid production, and vitamin d. have you wondered why they add folic acid to bread etc. also many white people have their asiatic mix still strong, some can easily tan, while others can't.

the cross was a solar/satanic symbol, its the cross of shamash, the four points represent the suns equinoxes/solistices for the year. also would yashuah want people to wear a picture of his method of death, thats like a death row person wearing a pendant of the electric chair, see my avatar. i think the yashuah/cross is merley the serpent/tree symbol used. to be honest evil has used every race to fulfill its agenda with false racial laws, divide and rule. in the old days it was opposite, white people were looked down upon, barbarians, as evil etc. in egyptians days, white children born to brown parents were seen as evil, shimmering devils, and were often sacrificed, typhonians/children of seth. why, not because they were evil, but ignorance of genetic diversity existing in asiatic genes. there are brown couples who have children of different hues, but there aren't any white couples that have brown children. so this has been going on since day one, the brown people looked down onto you, drove you out. you returned the favour. all sides were the tools of evil, divide and rule. now we are even, lets focus on the cause, evil.

1 love, peace
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 08:53 PM   #13
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
yes ive often wondered about that , but if they did have foreknowledge of the prophecies then how come the prophecys stated that he would return at that time and not turn out to be the murdering SOB that he and his country men where ? On another note did you ever see the film Royal hunt of the sun starring robert shaw and christopher plummer on a similar theme, it was from a peter shaffer play.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064907/
I've not seen it but it looks good, thanks.

I think that the arrival of Cortez was not the prophesy of Qetzalcoatl. Qetzalcoatl might turn up one day, but he hasn't yet! (Personally I think he shouldn't delay; Mexico needs him now more than ever!) What I'm saying is that Cortez knew of the prophesy and decided to recontruct it as a ploy, putting the Aztecs off their guard. The Aztecs intitially welcomed Cortez and sent an embassy to meet him with millions of dollars worth of gold objects d'art (a trawl which made Cortez one of the world's richest men till the day he died!). He also fooled the Tlashkalans, a subject people of the Aztec empire, to form an allience against Mexico.

Remember that Cortez landed with a mere 200 men. If he hadn't made that ploy it's likely that the Aztecs would have considered him a demon, with his bearded white face, his strange artifacts and clothes, and would have turned his army into fishfood.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2007, 08:57 PM   #14
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi hagbard_celine,

These are very good questions.......Credo Mutwa had some very interesting things to say about the conquering of indigenous peoples all over the world.........he said indigenous peoples where mentally prepared years before hand to accept their conquerors unopposed......... strange hooded beings would appear in indigenous communities who were very shy about revealing themselves to the naked eye........these beings were very clever and could work great magic they won great influence over the tribal leaders, high priests and witch doctors.........these beings wore a symbol around their neck.......that symbol was a cross.........so you can imagine the indigenous people were in awe of this symbol.

Credo Mutwa said years later when the European sailing ships arrived on their shores with the Red Templars Cross on their sails the indigenous people were in awe of them and where easily overrun by the Europeans.

I think we need to look at the bigger picture here this was no coincidence that Cortez arrived in Mexico when he did at the time the Aztec's were expecting Qetzalcoatl........was the story of Qetzalcoatl given to the Aztec's by these strange hooded beings........I wonder could these strange hooded beings have been Reptilians using their superior intelligence to control the minds of the indigenous people......preparing them for what was to come..........

Another interesting point to note is that Cortez arrived in Mexico during the Venus Transit of 1518-1526.........major events in history seem to happen during Venus Transit’s............we are going through a Venus Transit at the moment and a lot of religious people have been mentally prepared to expect their saviours to appear some time soon........do we need to watch out for a major phoney event to happen soon courtesy of “The Powers That Be”.......

Love
&
Peace
Yes indeed! Scams that worked back then could still work now, a la Project Bluebeam etc.

Yes, I remember that interview where Credo spoke of "the Beasts of the Terrible Blanket". These entities even diposed kings and replaced them with ones who would be more compliant to the European colonists. I would bet that the Aztecs were prepared in exactly the same way as the Africans.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 01:15 PM   #15
chicken_little
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 82
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffangel View Post
Fingerprints of the Gods by Graham Hancock provides an interesting introduction on this subject. I totally enjoyed reading this book.
I've read this as well and thought it was great.
chicken_little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #16
chicken_little
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 82
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Has anyone read about any other "New World" civilizations being visited by these fair skinned, white-bearded teachers? Something about the way they showed up and what they taught makes me think that they were definitely not visitors from Europe. There's way too much history that tells of the Spanish and other European conquerers as being cruel, greedy, and murderous to the native peoples. The teachers were quite the opposite, as far as the legends go anyway.

I also wonder at what point time that visits to these civilizations corresponds to the state of things in Europe, the Fertile Crescent, and Africa. Were the "Old World" countries already learned in the ways of agriculture, mathematics, worship without murder, etc. that the teachers taught? Or did the teachers visit all civilizations at around the same time to enlighten them?

Man, this sort of hits on another topic that angers me. Could you imagine the amazing wealth of information that would be around were it not for the way that certain people, throughout history, destroyed books and entire peoples and other forms of knowledge? I wonder how much of that knowledge and information is still stored away somewhere in a long forgotten tomb or pyramid chamber or other ruins.
chicken_little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 01:42 PM   #17
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

look at pictures of Quetzalcoatl, he looks like a draco/fallen. the draco/fallen went to the americas before the arrival of cortez, telling them of the europeans arrival. so when the europeans came, the natives due to prior knowledge/disinfo saw the europeans as gods not men. hence the conquest was started rather painlessly with natives in awe/reverence

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...start=120&sa=N

the draco/serpent/fallen/satan are the same enity/entities, but with different names. hence the serpent/satan being worshipped worldwide, with the same image, but different names according to the region. ziggauruts/pyramids, draco/serpent/dragon/fallen, these two are worldwide, they are the same, satan/fallen.

satan/fallen/serpent/feathered serpent (fallen angels robbed of their beauty after the fall)/dragon/draco/reptiles. add in the images, buildings, the constellations of sirius, alpha draconis, orion, pleiades. then the pyramids configuration, leo/sphinx, the tale is written in the stars, orion the hunter(saviour/soul/love) kills the serpent (satan/alpha draconis/sirius). look at the heel of orion, remember the passage in the bible. as above, so below.

then add in the credo mutwa, dogon, sirius.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

orion = aryan = noble.
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 28-06-2007 at 02:59 PM.
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #18
chicken_little
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 82
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Interesting stuff synergy! What are your thoughts on why the Aztec/Inca/Mayan legends describe the teachers as fair skinned, bearded men rather than being like a serpent?

You also mentioned satan. Can I assume that you're referring to satan in a different context than the one found in the Bible? If not, then how does Christ tie into this, if at all?
chicken_little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 02:33 PM   #19
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

as we know interdimensional entities can use/create identities, so the fair skinned, bearded man could be from this. satan/evil/lucifer/baal/moloch etc, is all the same thing. in the bible it says the fallen/annunaki, the angels that rebelled lost their beauty (1/3, 33%, 33 degrees of masonary) rebelled against the creator/archangel michael. after the defeat, mayabe the illusion broke down. also after eve ate the apple, she saw the ugliness of the gods/fallen (jewish haggadah), maybe she saw their true reptillian/fallen nature, hence why the church hate her/women so much, maybe it was the woman who freed man from the clutches of the fallen. love conquers all.


http://www.slowmotiondoomsday.com/boulay06e.html

serpent/reptile/dragon are all the same descriptions. feathered serpent = reptile with wings? also in revelations and other places, it describes these angels, breastplates/scaly skin?. see my view is that the god who was angered in the garden of eden (garden or plantation?) was satan, he saw that man empowerd himself, broke free from the clutches of satans illusion as the creator. the serpent and the tree could be symbolic for spine/brain/kundalini, eg awakening this, utilising this liberates/empowers you.

so as the creator creates, he/she has no need for us to give sacrifice/energy, to keep us hostage in fear based control, reptile core (triune brain) existence. the creator wants us to liberate, develop ourselves. only evil wants fear based control. hence gnostic etc fall into the trap thinking the creator is evil, when its clever editing by the elite to make satan/lucfer the liberator and the creator the imprisoner/angry god of deutronomy etc. when in truth its satan who imprisoned man, and fears his development and subsequent liberation.

see to twist the word to make the creator look like a jealous angry god, gives the elite all the ammo they need to recruit, when you only have to look at the actions of the elite, to see who controls them and their evil actions, satan. test them by their fruits. this is why when intelligent people read the bible and decry god/creator as evil, they are right on one basis, biblical basis, but they fail to recognise the clergy/satans handiwork. satan is clever, very clever. what they fail to see is that the angry vengeful god, is satan pretending to be the creator. remember "he shall transform himself into an angel of light, to decieve, to fool even the elect etc."
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 28-06-2007 at 02:57 PM.
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2007, 02:35 PM   #20
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

yashuah/archangel michael not christ/christos (greek for annointed, messiah from mesash, crocidile fat used to annoint, in nile based initation ceremonies.), could be symbolic of orion (michael/yashuah) slaying the serpent (satan).
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda

Last edited by synergy777; 28-06-2007 at 02:54 PM.
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:06 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.