Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 06-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #221
lightgiver

Lightbulb Tree of knowledge

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-12-2011 at 07:23 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:15 PM   #222
drakul

What is all this stuff you are posting about `cat people'?

What does it have to do with RH neg?
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:57 PM   #223
wake_up

Omg, I want to be a cat person!!! Meowww....
wake_up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:07 AM   #224
seaker

Interesting thread.

I myself am of the RH negative O type and i always found it fascinating that i can give blood to anyone but i can only receive my own type
seaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #225
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaker View Post
Interesting thread.

I myself am of the RH negative O type and i always found it fascinating that i can give blood to anyone but i can only receive my own type
Can you receive blood from any RH neg or does it have to be RH neg O?
Old 11-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #226
seaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
Can you receive blood from any RH neg or does it have to be RH neg O?
I haven't had to receive any yet but from what I've been told it has to be RH neg O.

I'm happy to be corrected though if I'm wrong.
seaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #227
drakul

Quote:
I haven't had to receive any yet but from what I've been told it has to be RH neg O.

I'm happy to be corrected though if I'm wrong.
I think you are probably right.
Old 14-12-2011, 03:17 PM   #228
gabriell

Quote:
Interesting thread.

if I agreed with donating blood I'd think it was a tad unfair..
gabriell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:24 AM   #229
sxmrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind1universe View Post
Nope.

All babies in the west are born with blue eyes.
Point invalid. May I ask do you only know babies with ethnically white parents?
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson
sxmrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 05:39 AM   #230
sxmrx

I'm Rh-, Female, mixed ancestry from far eastern europe (jewish ethnicity, now secular) and irish (catholic, also secular) descent.
Most of my family have thick black curly black hair and brown eyes, I have auburn hair, bright blue eyes,(after my father I think, he is blue eyed and of Irish descent) and am almost 6ft tall (tall for a female).

I have freckles but also tan very dark in the summer. I also have the extra vertebrae some people have mentioned.

I was a herpetologist for several years (coincidence? lol) And at one time myself and colleagues were infected with Cryptosporidium. My colleagues suffered for around 2-3 months, lost a lot of weight and were immobilised by stomach cramps. I had slight stomach upset for 2 weeks after testing positive for the parasite. I was slightly weak, but not affected as I should have been with a parasite with a life cycle of 10 weeks inside me.

When I was a student I volunteered at a cat charity, cleaned 52 litter boxes a day and must have surely caught toxoplasmosis at some point.
I rarely have immunity problems, cold, flu, stomach upsets. although I did have a very bad flu in the early or mid nineties (they are that rare an occurrences I can remember when!) and another about 2000 or 2001.
I tend to be very firm about my convictions, but do not lose the rag easily.
I am sure I would be described as "eccentric" by those who know me, but work well and easily in mixed groups. I am very goal orientated.
I have very low blood pressure and a slightly high heart rate.

If there is anything else I could tell you that would help with your research feel free to PM me.
“Intelligence is the capacity to receive, decode and transmit information efficiently. Stupidity is blockage of this process at any point. Bigotry, ideologies etc. block the ability to receive; robotic reality-tunnels block the ability to decode or integrate new signals; censorship blocks transmission.”
~ Robert Anton Wilson
sxmrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #231
littlebuffy

A very interesting thread

I'm rhesus neg ! My family are Romany gypsy but originate in the basque region of Spain . Some of my family still live there. Most of us have dark hair but majority are blonde naturally like me. We are all sanpaku as well . Not sure if that is connected to anything ???
Old 03-03-2012, 09:20 AM   #232
littlebuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxmrx View Post
I'm Rh-, Female, mixed ancestry from far eastern europe (jewish ethnicity, now secular) and irish (catholic, also secular) descent.
Most of my family have thick black curly black hair and brown eyes, I have auburn hair, bright blue eyes,(after my father I think, he is blue eyed and of Irish descent) and am almost 6ft tall (tall for a female).

I have freckles but also tan very dark in the summer. I also have the extra vertebrae some people have mentioned.

I was a herpetologist for several years (coincidence? lol) And at one time myself and colleagues were infected with Cryptosporidium. My colleagues suffered for around 2-3 months, lost a lot of weight and were immobilised by stomach cramps. I had slight stomach upset for 2 weeks after testing positive for the parasite. I was slightly weak, but not affected as I should have been with a parasite with a life cycle of 10 weeks inside me.

When I was a student I volunteered at a cat charity, cleaned 52 litter boxes a day and must have surely caught toxoplasmosis at some point.
I rarely have immunity problems, cold, flu, stomach upsets. although I did have a very bad flu in the early or mid nineties (they are that rare an occurrences I can remember when!) and another about 2000 or 2001.
I am sure I would be described as "eccentric" by those who know me, but work well and easily in mixed groups. I am very goal orientated.

If there is anything else I could tell you that would help with your research feel free to PM me.
Crypto !!! Ugh I had that too . I was so sick for weeks with it.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #233
drakul

Little Buffy - what is sanpaku? Re your name - Are you a vampire hunter?

I hope people keep contributing to this thread - it is so interesting reading about their lives/characteristics.

Last edited by drakul; 03-03-2012 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #234
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxmrx View Post

Interesting. I am convinced that being RH negative has something to do with long life and good health.
Old 04-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #235
littlebuffy

Quote:
Little Buffy - what is sanpaku? Re your name - Are you a vampire hunter?

I hope people keep contributing to this thread - it is so interesting reading about their lives/characteristics.
That would be a good proffesional but sadly I'm not. Little buffy is a child hood nickname as I'm only 5ft and apparently look like the actress who played buffy in the tv series
Old 04-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #236
drakul

Quote:
sxmrx quote: Point invalid. May I ask do you only know babies with ethnically white parents?
Actually you would be amazed how many babies are born with blue eyes. I lived in Ethiopia. Many Ethiopian babies are born with blue eyes which darken later.

Some animals are also born with blue eyes which also darken with age.

Last edited by drakul; 04-03-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 04-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #237
subl1minal

Quote:
sxmrx quote: Point invalid. May I ask do you only know babies with ethnically white parents?

Actually you would be amazed how many babies are born with blue eyes. I lived in Ethiopia. Many Ethiopian babies are born with blue eyes which darken later.

Some animals are also born with blue eyes which also darken with age.
I was born with purple eyes, then they changed blue and now they're brown. (I'm mixed, jamaican/white)
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:11 PM   #238
skyline

Theory.....my thoughts on the RH neg factor and the elites publicised wish to reduce the population of the planet

We cant be sure of the exact figures 10-15 percent of the world are said to have neg blood

Now consider the people who have stated they wish to bring the population down to a manageable level to be in-tune with nature, figures around 90 percent have been quoted... now consider the people in power who are known to be part of the neg blood line,logic would suggest a correlation between the two figures

Are they saying they wish to get rid of RH positive people? Its possible that this is the message

If we accept the reptilian theory and ad some aspects of the bible- Adam and Eve then there may be a link. Michael Tsarion has a theory that Adam and Eve were in fact two hybrid types of human ( the Gods created man in their own image ) Is it possible that Tsarion is on to something and if so were the Adams and Eves the first RH neg people? It makes sense if you think about O neg blood being the universal donor

I have read that the Queen is O neg,Bush Obama and others are related to this blood line,lets face it they keep it in the family as we all know marriage is by selection not just money but blood type

They all walk on the red carpet which represents the blood line,5-10 percent of the world control 90 percent of the wealth...hell I would bet that a higher percentage of people in influence are RH neg more than the global average which if proven again would suggest a correlation

This brings me to another theory. As we all know the question as to why if you have all the money in the world and all the power would you continue to keep mankind imprisoned well what if the alien invasion happened thousands of years ago,the aliens are RH neg people created by the gods and the plan has always been to eradicate the positive blood types, but in the meantime you have a slave population kept busy and confused to use and abuse.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #239
drakul

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline View Post
Theory.....my thoughts on the RH neg factor and the elites publicised wish to reduce the population of the planet

We cant be sure of the exact figures 10-15 percent of the world are said to have neg blood

Now consider the people who have stated they wish to bring the population down to a manageable level to be in-tune with nature, figures around 90 percent have been quoted... now consider the people in power who are known to be part of the neg blood line,logic would suggest a correlation between the two figures

Are they saying they wish to get rid of RH positive people? Its possible that this is the message
Ahh maybe. But as an RH neg I haven't been told about this genocidal plot against all the RH positives of the world.

Are you RH neg?

Quote:
If we accept the reptilian theory and ad some aspects of the bible- Adam and Eve then there may be a link. Michael Tsarion has a theory that Adam and Eve were in fact two hybrid types of human ( the Gods created man in their own image ) Is it possible that Tsarion is on to something and if so were the Adams and Eves the first RH neg people? It makes sense if you think about O neg blood being the universal donor
You have a point RH neg O as the Universal Donor should be an indication of an original hominid type - although `science' claims RH neg is a very recent mutation from 35,000 years ago.

However 2 RH negs can only produce RH negs. IF the first two modern people were RH negative, then all homo sapiens would be RH neg.

Quote:
I have read that the Queen is O neg,Bush Obama and others are related to this blood line,lets face it they keep it in the family as we all know marriage is by selection not just money but blood type
Obama is also RH neg.

Quote:
They all walk on the red carpet which represents the blood line,5-10 percent of the world control 90 percent of the wealth...hell I would bet that a higher percentage of people in influence are RH neg more than the global average which if proven again would suggest a correlation
If RH negs are wealthy and controlling the world - what happened to me and mine? I am RH neg and so is my family

Quote:
This brings me to another theory. As we all know the question as to why if you have all the money in the world and all the power would you continue to keep mankind imprisoned well what if the alien invasion happened thousands of years ago,the aliens are RH neg people created by the gods and the plan has always been to eradicate the positive blood types, but in the meantime you have a slave population kept busy and confused to use and abuse.
Well as an RH negs I may not be powerful and rich like the rest of the negs(?) but at least now I know I won't be ERADICATED

Last edited by drakul; 05-03-2012 at 01:50 PM.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #240
skyline

[quote=drakul;1060659805]
Quote:

Ahh maybe. But as an RH neg I haven't been told about this genocidal plot against all the RH positives of the world.Just a theory haha but the figures seem to coincide??

Are you RH neg?Yes A- Dad is O- and Mum is A- family is mixed basque and celt

You have a point RH neg O as the Universal Donor should be an indication of an original hominid type - although `science' claims RH neg is a very recent mutation from 35,000 years ago.

However 2 RH negs can only produce RH negs. IF the first two modern people were RH negative, then all homo sapiens would be RH neg. Valid point but what if the original people of earth were Neanderthal types and the bible is missing this fact,Adam and Eves were the seeded neg people brought here to govern basic man,made in an image not too dissimilar to Neanderthal man but different in blood represented today with blood lines?

Obama is also RH neg.

If RH negs are wealthy and controlling the world - what happened to me and mine? I am RH neg and so is my familyMe too but what if the so called fallen angels were a group of neg people who broke free and didnt like what was happening and lived with the positive people just a thought

Well as an RH negs I may not be powerful and rich like the rest of the negs(?) but at least now I know I won't be ERADICATED
I think there is something in this if you consider the desire to genetically map the population?