Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 25-01-2009, 10:16 AM   #1
thanateros

Arrow Ciphers of the Illuminati and the One Dollar Bill

CIPHERS OF THE ILLUMINATI AND THE ONE DOLLAR BILL

1 Adarpahascht 1378 (May 1st 2008)

Greetings everyone,

I'm a portuguese student of Occultism, and a new member of this forum, and I've been recently studying several ciphers, namely the "NAEQ" and the Illuminati Ciphers and their influence in several 'secret societies' and even the U.S.A. (which curiously enough were founded exactly on the same year when the Bavarian Illuminati were founded by Weishaupt, with a difference of 64 days only), and I found something that may be of some interest to you.

According to several sources, the first cipher which was presented to the Illuminati Novice was one which replaced letters by numbers in the following way:
( check http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Illuminati.htm )

A=12 ....... I/J=4 ...... R=17
B=11 ....... K=3 ........ S=18
C=10 ....... L=2 ........ T=19
D=9 ........ M=1 ........ U/V=20
E=8 ........ N=13 ....... W=21
F=7 ........ O=14 ....... X=22
G=6 ........ P=15 ....... Y=23
H=5 ........ Q=16 ....... Z=24

Now, having this qabalistical key in my hands, I started to study the symbology of the One Dollar Bill (and all it's masonic/illuminati symbols, like the All-Seeing Eye, the Pyramid, the Eagle/Phoenix, the number 13 -- 13 stripes on the flag, 13 steps on the Pyramid, 13 stars above the eagle, 13 plumes of feathers on each of the Eagle's wings, 13 bars on the shield, 13 leaves on the olive branch, 13 fruits, and 13 arrows), trying to get some "message" by analyzing qabalistically the sentences, etc, using the Illuminati Cipher.

Amazingly enough, it seems to work (!!!):

- The sentence "ANNUIT COEPTIS" has 13 letters and sums 169 (13x13);
- The sentence "E PLURIBUS UNUM" has 13 letters and sums 169 (13x13);
- The sentence "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" sums 229 (2+2+9 = 13).

Also some more curiosities:

- "One Dollar" = 91 (7x13);
- "Mason" = 58 (5+8 = 13);
- "USA" = 50 (the number of states);
- "Illuminati" = 81 (9x9) = "Phoenix" = "Pyramid" = "Triangle".

Hope you enjoyed this piece of information!
Any other discovery about this will be most welcome

Best regards,
Alektryon

P.S.: As a side note, please consider that "Annuit" sums 81 (=Illuminati) and "Coeptis" sums 88 (=Bavaria), and that "Novus Ordo Seclorum" has 17 letters, just like "Illuminati Bavaria".

Some other interesting stuff:

- "Great White Brotherhood" = 252 = "United States of America"

- "Novus Ordo Seclorum" = 229 = "The Equinox of the Gods"

- "Annuit Coeptis" = 169 (13x13) = "E Pluribus Unum" = "Eye in the Pyramid" = "Eye in the Triangle" = "Illuminati Bavaria"

- "Washington DC" = 144 = "Thirty-Three" = "The All-Seeing Eye"
thanateros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #2
thanateros

By the way, if you are searching for any way to speed up your calculations, you can get a "Gematria Calculator" (that is, a program that calculates the "value" of a word according to any qabalistical system we wish to use) from this site:

http://www.englishqabalah.com/Gemc165.zip
[ZIP file; left click, "open" / "save as...", etc]

With that program, you only have to create a new table for the "Illuminati Cipher" according to the values of the letters shown in the last message, and then calculate the value of any word or sentence you want!

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Alektryon
Old 25-01-2009, 10:31 AM   #3
boots
Banned

Hi thanateros

Nice post. Handy to have it put out like that.

boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #4
scotia

Hmmm, that looks like a big code too

I'll have to take my time and investigate this, 13 interests me, its lucky fur some I think. Maybe no for others...

As i'm nay good at maths then I'll end up lost, but a think 13 is the extar 1s that are rocking aboot trying to save the world...

If it was just 12 good/bad familys fighting fur control then their wid be balance untill they were aww fooked rightly, and maybe leflty and back and forth untill they all seen the light...

Am no sure though, as I saids am nae good at numbers

It coudl also be somthin tae dae wi growing food and that maybe, as it drws me tae it... And maybe sumthin else, hmmmmmm
scotia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #5
grandsecretary

Utter nonsense - 13 letters

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
grandsecretary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
scotia

Grandsecretary- explain yerslf please, that statement tells me or anyone here nowt, mines has meir clout even if its shit
Old 25-01-2009, 11:39 AM   #7
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotia View Post
Grandsecretary- explain yerslf please, that statement tells me or anyone here nowt, mines has meir clout even if its shit
Well really! The dollar bill designed using the qabalistical key? If you believe that anyone would either have the time or the inclination, then you are dafter than I thought.

Completely mad - 13 letters

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
Old 25-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #8
scotia

Sum are mad n' sum are crazy, and some are just aff their rocker if ya ske me...

It depends who yer talking aboot, ya could find some nutter in a park drunk and he could tell ya this amazing story about life and all sorts of "crazy" shit... And I mean crazy, i know some real nutters that would chop ya in half, with a real sword... But this nutter that would be chopping people up or slashing them is infact an angel inside and knows mair than maist and just plays one big game IMO....

He his one of many and he is a GIANT, I know a few mair Giants and one of them knocked the shit out of 2 coppers cause they called his mum a s*ut or somthig like that, now big Elvis has wee call him got away with that in court... And plenty of other things too

I would call that magic, or God... Ohhhh, I wis just thinking, wit if he his a JEDI???

P.s and I have a dragon, she wis fast awright untill nature stopped me

Smart ur Nuts?? These people are about, I am not talking shit!!!

Last edited by scotia; 25-01-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 25-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #9
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotia View Post
Sum are mad n' sum are crazy, and some are just aff their rocker if ya ske me...

It depends who yer talking aboot, ya could find some nutter in a park drunk and he could tell ya this amazing story about life and all sorts of "crazy" shit... And I mean crazy, i know some real nutters that would chop ya in half, with a real sword... But this nutter that would be chopping people up or slashing them is infact an angel inside and knows mair than maist and just plays one big game IMO....

He his one of many and he is a GIANT, I know a few mair Giants and one of them knocked the shit out of 2 coppers cause they called his mum a s*ut or somthig like that, now big Elvis has wee call him got away with that in court... And plenty of other things too

I would call that magic, or God... Ohhhh, I wis just thinking, wit if he his a JEDI???

P.s and I have a dragon, she wis fast awright untill nature stopped me

Smart ur Nuts?? These people are about, I am not talking shit!!!
Some drunk in a park would have done a better job of it IMHO (the dollar bill I mean).

Last edited by grandsecretary; 25-01-2009 at 11:56 AM.
Old 25-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #10
scotia

Ach, a wisnae really chatting aboot that paper... Cash dusnae realy interst me tae tell ya the truth, it was what was behind it all and who and why, and I do alwasy go aff topic...

I dunno why, i just like talking about things, but a just want a simple enough life, and learn while we all explore togther

I'm quite good at maps n stuff, after just one look, sometimes, but its good to just go and look and not be scared, it would be even better if we had nothing to fear... Then we can rebuild the world

off topic again I think, but who cares, its good to talk.. One day I hope tae learn everything, aff some folk who know...
Old 25-01-2009, 04:33 PM   #11
thanateros

Greetings Grand Secretary,

Well, actually I don't think I have shown any "spectacular conspiracy" or even a "supreme secret" hidden in the One Dollar bill, so you are free to consider my post to be utter nonsense. After all, my purpose is only to show a possibility among many others, not an undeniable truth.

All the best,
ThanatEros

Last edited by thanateros; 25-01-2009 at 04:40 PM.
Old 25-01-2009, 04:41 PM   #12
thanateros

By the way, I've noticed that "supreme secret" has 13 letters too! Haha
Old 31-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #13
thanateros

Talking

Aloha folks!

Here's something more that I recently discovered (remember, do NOT blindly accept everything I say: test it for yourselves! Make your own discoveries!):

169 = "Annuit Coeptis" = "E Pluribus Unum" = "Eye in the Pyramid" = "Eye in the Triangle" = "Illuminati + Bavaria" = "Thule Gesellschaft"

"Novus Ordo Seclorum" = 229 = "The Equinox of the Gods"

"Great White Brotherhood" = 252 = "United States of America"

81 = Illuminati = Jah-Bul-On = Mah-Ha-Bone = Sirius
(A.A.S.R. XIII┬░ Masons will find this exceedingly interesting )

-> 229 (the value of "Novus Ordo Seclorum") is the 50th prime number, and 50 is, as you know, connected to the United States. 50 is also the numerical value of the hebrew letter NUN ("fish"), which corresponds to the Tarot Arcanum XIII ("Death") and to the sign of Scorpio. This astrological sign is also called the Serpent, the Eagle or the Phoenix, and these are obvious symbols for the United States.

-> The phrase "In God We Trust" has 12 letters and sums 168. Apparently this is the only sentence which isn't connected to the "pattern 13" present in the Dollar bill. However, if you look at it, you'll see that below this sentence there is the word "ONE" (from "One Dollar"). Adding "ONE" (1) to both 12 [number of letters in "In God We Trust"] and 168 [its value according to the Illuminati Cipher], you'll get 13, and 169 which is 13x13.

-> There are several other synchronicities that can be discovered by using this Cipher, but I think this should suffice for now.

All the best,
ThanatEros
Old 31-01-2009, 08:27 PM   #14
grandsecretary

Default In the interests of scientfic research

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanateros View Post
Aloha folks!

Here's something more that I recently discovered (remember, do NOT blindly accept everything I say: test it for yourselves! Make your own discoveries!):

ThanatEros
I would like to test your theories re: dollar bills very thoroughly. Please send raw material to me (as much as possible) and as soon as possible.

Old 31-01-2009, 09:21 PM   #15
thanateros

Sure, G.S.

Just send me your email (by PM if you prefer) and I'll send you everything I've got about this subject A.S.A.P., particularly a list that I've built with "Gematria Calculator v1.65" containing many numerical correspondences between words and expressions.

All the best ^^
ThanatEros
Old 02-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #16
barney_rubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
I would like to test your theories re: dollar bills very thoroughly. Please send raw material to me (as much as possible) and as soon as possible.

GS if you need any help in this research please have thanateros send me some of the "raw material" as well.

I will be happy to pass it to others to gage their reaction and also see what they give me in return.

This could be a very "gainful" research project.

Last edited by barney_rubble; 02-02-2009 at 03:30 PM.
barney_rubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:35 PM   #17
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney_rubble View Post
GS if you need any help in this research please have thanateros send me some of the "raw material" as well.

I will be happy to pass it to others to gage their reaction and also see what they give me in return.

This could be a very "gainful" research project.
Hey, hang on a mo, which one are you? Ronnie or Reggie?

Last edited by grandsecretary; 02-02-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:00 PM   #18
barney_rubble

Quote:
Hey, hang on a mo, which one are you? Ronnie or Reggie?
I was following you but you lost me with this reference.
I can be a bit thick at times.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:07 PM   #19
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by barney_rubble View Post
I was following you but you lost me with this reference.
I can be a bit thick at times.
Pleading the 5th ay? So why do you want to pass my bit o' business on to yours? If yer after a cut, you can stick to yer own manor pal!

Last edited by grandsecretary; 02-02-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:32 PM   #20
barney_rubble

Quote:
Pleading the 5th ay? So why do you want to pass my bit o' business on to yours? If yer after a cut, you can stick to yer own manor pal!
Not the 5th as it does not apply in England or Canada.

The Ronnie/Reggie reference threw me for a bit as I am a Canadian (born and raised) but I am on track now.

I am only trying to offer some help in your "US Dollar Bill research" as a Canadian I am closer to the source of the offending country and more importantly the raw materials of the research. Yet as a Canadian I can remain objective.

I only offer my assistance in this endeavour - take it or leave it. If you take it we can work out the terms latter.