Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 14-02-2009, 09:41 PM   #21

ga ga

Last edited by 1337; 15-02-2009 at 07:28 AM.
1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #22
starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus13 View Post
Lenon Honor commented on the possible significance of "ella ella eh eh eh" in his in-depth analysis of Rihanna's song "Umbrella". Probably not just a coincidence.
starstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2009, 11:18 PM   #23
debs67gb

doing exactly same as ting tings - and in two words "overrated shite"
debs67gb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 04:25 AM   #24
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
hey yo,

im a Canadian musician / producer , and one of my aliases i go by is poe. kinda reminiscent of Edgar Allen, due to my dark musical schemes. anyway i have been involved with the music industry in one way or another for about 10 years. I have produced a few number 1 songs . here is where it gets weird . lots of these pop artists make references to me in their songs. they say poe poe , or poe poe get your money. their controllers must know that over the last few years i have been taking an anti industry approach to music. and they continue saying my name on their records ? rubbing it in that i get no royalties? screw them. If i had to list all the mainstream songs that make references to my name i would be sitting here all day. anyway , im a gypsy ninja and they know this their controllers know this. anyway, if i ever end up working for a corporate record label i'm going to make sure i stay low, just like i am now, i don't care if you believe me or not. i know they are doing it . its kinda cool but scary at the same time . i'll keep you updated. oh yeah i totally know one of the symptoms of schizophrenia is thinking songs are about you. but aside from the gang stalking, commercials that taunt what i say on message boards , and mainstream hit singles that constantly make references to me, from Britney spears to Kayne west, im just going to wait and see what happens.

edit: i should also add that gangster rappers say po to sometimes in reference to police , but you can tell by the syntax or the rhymes thats its police they are refering to . when its a random poe poe get ya money poe poe poker face, its about me. haha this sounds so wierd but watch now that im coming out about this 1 of 2 things will happen, they will completly stop using the name reference. or they will start using it more to the point every main stream song on the radio will be designed to drive me insane and make me think the world is after me .
I know a lot of songs reference "po po" but they're referring to the police, maybe you're confused.
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 04:45 AM   #25
brainfreeze
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshua View Post
I know a lot of songs reference "po po" but they're referring to the police, maybe you're confused.
That gave me a giggle. You're right, it is the police they're refering to. I'm not up on the lingo, my 21 year old is

But don't be discouraged Poe Poe, make your music, get your money, they're not out to get you - yet

Last edited by brainfreeze; 15-02-2009 at 04:45 AM.
brainfreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2009, 07:27 AM   #26

ok maybe you didnt read the part where i know rappers use po as police.

so when lady gaga say po po poker face she means police ?

give your head a shake, im not trying to be more important then anyone. and im shure there is probably other producers with my name. meh , im just going to quit qatching tv, it seems it knows how to fuck with me good.

peace
Old 15-02-2009, 02:18 PM   #27
horus13

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstuff View Post
Lenon Honor commented on the possible significance of "ella ella eh eh eh" in his in-depth analysis of Rihanna's song "Umbrella". Probably not just a coincidence.
no it's not a coincidence. there's obviously an agenda being spoken through these girls (rihanna, katy perry, gaga, acuilera, spears). the symbolism in both the songs themselves and (more so) the accompanying videos is pretty blatant but most won't pick up on it. lenon honor is definitely onto something although some of his stuff is pretty wild, i like the group masturbation theory for michael jackson's "beat it". lol.
horus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #28
chipstyxx

Lady Ga Ga does seem to be playing the same part as Madonna, Britney, Gwen Stefani etc. What I find really interesting is her real name: 'Joanne Stefani Germanotta'! quite a coincidence

As far as I know no-one has confirmed any kind of shared ancestry between Ms. Ga Ga and Gwen but it wouldn't surprise me. After all it turns out Hillary Clinton is related to Madonna and Saint Angelina Jolie.
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 11:23 AM   #29
rewind_bo

watched the video - i probably would
rewind_bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 04:14 AM   #30
siphon880di

They believed that each alphabet has magickal properties. The double lightning is one of the alphabets.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 04:49 AM   #31
netta
Inactive

I think lady gaga is cool.

netta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #32
horus13

i don't http://www.makemeheal.com/news/lady-...ic-surgery/675
Old 18-02-2009, 04:28 PM   #33
netta
Inactive

There is nothing wrong with plastic surgery. Only if you over do it or something or end up hurting yourself. Otherwise there is nothing wrong with wanting to change your physical appearance. We do it everyday with clothes and other products. A body is a vehicle that holds your soul, you should be able to do whatever you want with it.

Don't give me that you need to stay natural BS because that's not even yours in the first place. That's just what you parents gave you and then somebody else gave them that etc.. So if a plastic surgeon can give you something then good for them too.

The looks that a person is born with doesn't make them who they are. It's all about style and how they present themselves. If they can afford plastic surgery to be able to express themselves more, then good for them.
Old 19-02-2009, 02:27 AM   #34
allweknow

I must admit I do have her album, and I love her style.
I think there is alot of symbolism in her videos, and I have noticed a few things in her songs that seem a bit iffy.
I think as long as i'm aware of it, and enjoy the music and style on my terms then it's not really a problem. I rarely watch telly anymore so music is really the only genre of media that I pay any attention to.
allweknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 11:37 AM   #35
horus13

gimme a break. the whole reason i put about the plastic surgery is that she's been altered to look good so she can do the bidding of her record company masters, if she was fugly she wouldn't sell records, which is a pretty awful concept to begin with, surely our souls and spirits are more important than our appearance.

if you're buying her shit then you're buying into the agenda that these people are pushing and you are just keeping these people who are messing about with our lives in position of power. i have no real wish to discuss the relative non-values of a mind controlled illuminati shill with people who have no concept of what;s going on but the ignorance is saddening.

if you knew what was happening (you can read all about it on this forum and others) and the agenda she is so eagerly pushing there is no way you'd defend her. on a very basic level she's pushing promiscuity and slutty behaviour to young impressionable people. to say you listen to her etc. but you're aware of the symbolism so it's ok is probably one of the most ridiculous things i've heard in a long time. also if you just listen to music all the time there's probably just as much symbolism and mind control in the music than there is in television, it goes hand in hand and you're still buying into what's being pushed.

Last edited by horus13; 19-02-2009 at 11:51 AM.
Old 19-02-2009, 05:23 PM   #36
pinkgeranium

All is not as it seems.

I think "Lady gaga" is a bet or an experiment in group psychology

She used to be a song writer for The pussy cat dolls.

I think it is to see if the public
would buy into a very well marketed hype.
pinkgeranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 09:16 PM   #37
netta
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus13 View Post
gimme a break. the whole reason i put about the plastic surgery is that she's been altered to look good so she can do the bidding of her record company masters, if she was fugly she wouldn't sell records, which is a pretty awful concept to begin with, surely our souls and spirits are more important than our appearance.

if you're buying her shit then you're buying into the agenda that these people are pushing and you are just keeping these people who are messing about with our lives in position of power. i have no real wish to discuss the relative non-values of a mind controlled illuminati shill with people who have no concept of what;s going on but the ignorance is saddening.
Oh ok. I thought you were insulting plastic surgery and I had to say something.

Anyway I am well aware of the agenda although I think it's safe to say most of us don't know what's really going on. I'm sure it's a lot of disinfo. I protect her because I don't think it's necessarily true that all celebrities push the agenda on purpose.

It's true she wouldn't be popular without her looks (or not as popular) but I think it's ok to want to be pretty and to improve yourself if you can.

And personally I like her style. It doesn't have to be perceived as slutty, but unfortunately it comes out that way because of her songs and the way she acts. But her choice of clothes or lack thereof could be seen in a different light. It depends.

And I don't own any of her stuff. I just like her as a person (as I perceive her to be) and I like a couple of her songs.

And if I buy music it's because I like it. I have always liked music. So I won't give that up just because of their agenda. I'm sorry but I'm going to have fun with this life and enjoy what it has to offer rather than being down in the dumps all the time. That's just another form of imprisonment.
Old 19-02-2009, 10:12 PM   #38
lightgiver

Default Ziggy stardust

Its all been done before just re hashing things because we have been entertained to death

she is pretty though,well i think she is under all that make up

I think Lady La La sounds better.

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-02-2009 at 10:13 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2009, 10:15 PM   #39
coco

I don't know, I think she's rather plain and un fabulous. Good Lord! I didn't know she had plastic surgery! She strikes me as just another tart flouncing about wearing exotic costumes and lots of makeup and singing inane songs.

Sorry, if you like her then more power to you.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 01:32 AM   #40
yeshua

Have you guys seen her new short film? I did a blog entry on it, click here to read it.
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote