Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 22-01-2009, 03:35 AM   #1
moina

Default Lady Ga Ga Symbolism

Who has watched Lady Ga Ga's videos?

Shes always covering up her left eye. I think these artists dont even know what it represents and thinks it looks cool.

Last edited by moina; 22-01-2009 at 03:58 AM.
moina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #2
yellow jacket

I've also seen her with a lightening bolt under one of her eyes.

http://www.ladygaga.com/photos/detai...141&phid=11265

Last edited by yellow jacket; 24-01-2009 at 08:36 PM.
yellow jacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
horus13

yes she appears to be the latest blonde now that gwen stefani is off the scene. the lightning bolt symbolism is very strong etc. it's essentially the same 'thunderflash' symbol that the waffen ss used on their uniforms, it means the same thing anyway.

Last edited by horus13; 26-01-2009 at 01:00 PM.
horus13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
venividivici2311

Quote:
Originally Posted by moina View Post
Who has watched Lady Ga Ga's videos?

Shes always covering up her left eye. I think these artists dont even know what it represents and thinks it looks cool.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=M65zI9LH-as

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xyDRbp1ZPp8
very slutty vid......if i may say so
venividivici2311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
halkatla
Inactive

I´m so sorry if I offend any Lady Ga-ga fans, but here is my story:

I´ve seen the video for poker-face once, by accident, and I thought to myself "this must be lady gaga that I´ve heard so much about" and to make a long story short I was just really embarressed for the poor girl, what a display! The song was silly and she looked awful in the video, even laughable. Her sexy movements were so funny, her hip-whiggling or whatever it was supposed to be, lol, I smiled until I started feeling bad for her. She was just trying too hard, way way too hard. She reminded me of a rich, slightly unfortunate looking, daddy´s girl that wanted so much to be famous, so she got her daddy to give her money for promotions and stuff, and voila! I decided to read about her to find out if that was the case or not because I find it hard to believe that she would get anywhere with all the competition in the music biz (I know hardly anyone can get anywhere in there with out selling their souls but why waste time on someone like her when there are so many similar types to choose from?) millions of kids now have to endure the awful sounds and images that have replaced original GOOD music. People are obviously getting poisoned by some brain-numbing/-shrinking chemicals if they actually liked this and chose her to make it above other "artists". I once tried listening to another song of hers I don´t remember the name, and I couldn´t get through it, it was just booooring (from what I read about her a year or so ago it was made out to seem like her music was good for clubs and dancing - well IT IS NOT! imo) If she were a cartoon she would be the lead singer of the Misfits who were the enemies of Jem and the holograms

It would not be a shock to hear that she makes the hand-gestures for those who actually allowed her to be a star....
halkatla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 10:05 PM   #6
dawnismygoddess

Yep.

SIG RUNES
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #7
themime

Anyone else think that Poker Face song/video looked and sounded like a Not The Nine O'Clock News sketch?
Old 08-02-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
sumix
Inactive

etc..

Last edited by sumix; 08-02-2009 at 05:56 PM.
sumix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:40 PM   #9
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnismygoddess View Post
Thanks for posting this, it's very interesting.
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #10
dawnismygoddess

You are welcome.
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 03:27 PM   #11
horus13

the two dogs in the video are to symbolise sirius and the water thing is elemental. she covers up one eye and she lays the ace of spades card down on the table. there's an orgy in a temple with a (simulated) sun rising in the background. it's all there and she looks slightly sirian (egyptian) with her hair and eyes etc. the song and video are a total load of crap though but she's definitely the new blonde (goddess) resonator picked out of relative obscurity. she has also had a huge amount of plastic surgery done on her face because she was fugly beforehand.

i don't know what the beginning of the video is supposed to symbolise with her coming out of the water with a mask on and then discarding it, but it's definitely there for a reason. just after that she's stood in front of a stargate/sun.

Last edited by horus13; 10-02-2009 at 03:39 PM.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
coco

Just watched the video.

Whoever she is, looks like she tries to imitate Madonna to a degree. Much like Madonna she has an average figure that plastic surgery could not really help. She can enlarge her chest, but can't do anything about her hips. Average looking thighs. Average isn't bad but the production tries to sell her professional persona as something fabulous and it isn't.

Very plain face that makeup and wigs can't dress up disguise. Plain isn't bad but usually plain is the best palette to work with - not in this case. She moves like a 13 year old girl trying to be sexy - mechanical and inexperienced.

Yes, I too feel sorry for this girl who allowed herself to be mislead by the entertainment industry that is taking advantage of her with no one to guide her wisely away from it. Give it 20 years and she will look like Lisa Lisa of the Cult Jam. A fat hasbeen visiting award shows just to keep her name in the tabloids.

Lisa Lisa Today:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...bKc4q/340x.jpg

Lisa Lisa in the 80's: click to enlarge

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA240_.jpg

Last edited by coco; 10-02-2009 at 03:53 PM.
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #13
horus13

i doubt if she'll be remembered in two years never mind twenty. it's all about the message being put across, there'll no doubt be a handful of others being lined up. i agree with you she really doesn't move well, it's pretty embarrassing really and looks like an elaborate joke. maybe it is.
Old 10-02-2009, 05:42 PM   #14
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnismygoddess View Post
Yep.

SIG RUNES

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshua View Post
Thanks for posting this, it's very interesting.

Yes, but it is rather one-sided.

It would be a mistake to misinterpret runes, and especially the "sig" rune in all instances as being a negative.

It's up there with the pyramids, star of david, aleph bais and the merkaba star as symbols of what we have forgotten and should be remembering PRONTO.

Runes:

The Hebrew Alphabet (aleph bais).. each letter consists of angles of the star of david (Magan star) which in itself is just a
2-dimensional view of tetrahedrons (and from there to the Dodecahedron)

Merkaba, star of david or 2 pyramids?

THEY know and just laugh at us all the time.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 10-02-2009 at 06:03 PM.
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 01:33 AM   #15
horus13

i think she's representing the osiran princess that we'll all be bowing down to in a couple of years time lol. it's definitely "radio gaga" time. at 1:38 freddie mercury from queen walks into a pyramid and is met by a divine light seven times. she's actually very briefly represented at 3:41 and there's strong thunderflash symbolism (which the lady gaga resonator wears around her eyes) at 2:58 and especially at 4:52. make of it what you will but believe me there's a connection.

Last edited by horus13; 11-02-2009 at 02:46 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 05:48 PM   #16
stal

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus13 View Post
i don't know what the beginning of the video is supposed to symbolise with her coming out of the water with a mask on and then discarding it, but it's definitely there for a reason. just after that she's stood in front of a stargate/sun.

if you look closely it is actualy a mirrormask, made out of pieces of broken mirrors. that is very significant in some circles.
stal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #17
horus13

yeah you're right it might well be the mind control thing that it's representing. i posted this stuff on another part of the forum but it's relevant and ties in with what's basically happening. U2 are REALLY laying it on thick in their new video:

....there's obviously heavy planetary and apocalyptic imagery in the video and bono directs our attention to the moon almost straight away. he also says "satan loves a bombscare but he won't scare you" at the same time a giant skull is in the background.

no prizes for guessing who they are singing the line "you don't know how beautiful you are" to but if you need any clues there's a pyramid in the background at this time 1:15 and also a butterfly at 1:38 (less relevant in this context).

i don't know about the relevance of the two women but there's a lot of double symbolism coming to the fore concerning "better with two" and bono sings "women are the future whole of big revelations".

at 2:16 the rising sun (sirius) eclipses the eye of the woman representation (isis).

from 2:34 they're asking (by chanting) someone (i wonder who?) to be let "into the sound" which is an allegory to be let into something and at 2:58 and 3:03 there are big symbolic representations of a female general aka chief aka boss aka leader. there's also an astronauts helmet on the bottom right around this time too.

the cog symbolism at 3:15 is very important and it appears that symbolically someone is going to be shot in the side of the head (3:17) - or has been.

there's strong sun symbolism/a stargate at 3:18 and bono bows to someone at the end. it's radio ga ga time again.

there's plenty more symbolism (suns, breaking glass etc) but that's what's basically being displayed, no thunderflashes this time though. they might be a bit too eighties for U2 who are signed to mercury records.

Last edited by horus13; 11-02-2009 at 06:37 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #18
horus13

i missed this. right at the very beginning of the video (six seconds in) bono is stood between two planets and that could possibly be a representation of sirius a and sirius b (i know they are stars but it's symbolism). there's also a pretty blatant representation of someone with a beetle crawling on them at 1:56 through 1:59 which ends with one eye in the extreme right of the screen.

Last edited by horus13; 11-02-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 11:37 PM   #19
horus13

from what i have read there are a lot of bad energies on this particular forum but all that is happening and all that is being represented doesn't necessarily have bad connotations for the planet. what we are seeing is a transition from old Orion energies to the newer Sirius energies and this will culminate at the new moon on December 21st 2012. hopefully anyway, but who knows what agendas are being fought out? the poles are shifting in preparation and this is causing and will continue to cause some harsh weather though.

Last edited by horus13; 11-02-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 14-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #20
horus13

She's definitely the new mk ultra on the block. lady gaga is 7171 ,17, 7, in numerology and the gaga is resonant with the masonic g. she attended the Convent of the Sacred Heart School which is located at 17 Mangate street in New York.

The video for her song "Beautiful Dirty Rich" begins with her as the scarlet lady burning money. She's in a black & white elevator and the $ bill features heavily.

There's another video for a pretty awful song that features less strong sun and sirius representation again but it's there. she's also signed to universal (the home of Kiss, U2,The Pussycat Dolls and Beck) so all this should come as no surprise.

Last edited by horus13; 14-02-2009 at 08:49 PM.