Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 20-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #1
tagmtl
Inactive

Exclamation Astronaut Claudie Haigneré "Earth Must be Warned"

French Astronaut Claudie Haigneré Screams 'The Earth Must Be Warned'…before her Suicide attempt…

This happened on Dec.23.2008 and is quite amazing:
Quote:
The renowned scientist and France's first female astronaut Claudie Haigneré had to be 'forcefully restrained' after screaming 'Earth Must Be Warned'…prior to her falling into a coma from a reported overdose of sleeping pills in an apparent attempt at suicide.

It is also IMPORTANT…to note the timing of Dr. Haigneré's alleged suicide attempt coming at the exact time that concerns are growing over the growing deployment of Global Naval Forces around the Middle Eastern region believed to have been the location of the ancient Garden of Eden, and which we had reported on in our December 21st report titled 'World Shipping Comes To Halt As Global Navies Prepare For 'Unprecedented' Confrontation'.

Haignere, a rheumatologist, flew to the MIR space station as an astronaut in 1996 and to the International Space Station (ISS) in 2001. She's studied how humans adapt their motor and cognitive skills in weightlessness and monitored astronauts from the ground. Later, on the MIR, she performed experiments in physiology, developmental biology, fluid physics and technology, according to the European Space Agency.

More ominously, these reports continue, was that within hours of Dr. Haigneré's alleged suicide attempt her laboratory, where she worked on the forefront of Human/Alien DNA research, at the World renowned Pasteur Institute was destroyed by fire, and as we can read as reported by the Associated Press News Service:

'Fire broke out Wednesday in a biology laboratory at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, famed for research on fighting infectious diseases, officials said.

No victims were reported, and no sensitive materials or viruses were affected by the fire, which was extinguished by firefighters, an official at the institute said. The official was not authorized to be publicly named according to company policy. The cause of the blaze was unclear'.

FSB internal reports on Dr. Haigneré state that since her return from space she had become convinced that our Earth had been visited in our historical past by 'ancient astronauts' who had not only had colonized our Planet but had genetically engineered the then existing semi-human life forms into our present day human race.
Makes me wounder of what exactly she was trying to warn us about.
tagmtl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
simplify

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagmtl View Post
French Astronaut Claudie Haigneré Screams 'The Earth Must Be Warned'…before her Suicide attempt…

This happened on Dec.23.2008 and is quite amazing:

Makes me wounder of what exactly she was trying to warn us about.
this has been posted here before. There has been no follow up as to how she is now or even where she is.
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 08:08 AM   #3
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
this has been posted here before. There has been no follow up as to how she is now or even where she is.
LOL ..."sorcha faal"
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 07:22 AM   #4
silvermoon

This is the only thing I"ve found, and it's a French News/Radio
[25.01.2005 ] - Do and events - Alexis Rosenzweig
European constitution - Claudie Haigneré to Prague: "the party is not won"
Claudie Haigneré, loaded minister of the European Matters for the French government, was at Prague this Monday for a lecture on the European Constitution. Before this lecture, Claudie Haigneré maintained itself with several members of the Czech government, of which the diplomacy boss, Cyril Svoboda.

For the entire artical go here:
http://www.radio.cz/fr/article/62726

No mention of what happened to her or her lab. Notice how quiet it all is now?????

Last edited by silvermoon; 26-01-2009 at 07:23 AM.
silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #5
dankai

Extremely interesting.
Old 26-01-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
romas

So is it real or what?
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #7
bill23

people at ats think its bullshit, very dubious source.
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #8
seanie

found this on scientific american http://www.sciam.com/blog/60-second-...pit-2008-12-24
Old 29-01-2009, 05:18 PM   #9
amercury

Well apparently she is still alive right?
Perhaps she will say more.
The fire seems suspicious, anyone find any info to follow up on the fire investigation?
amercury is offline   Reply With Quote