Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 19-01-2009, 07:45 PM   #1
freemanpete

Talking Calling ALL Freeman of the British Isles

The World Freeman Society is in the here and now.
Robert Arthur: Menard from www.ThinkFree.ca has come up with a cunning plan, and it has already taken the World by storm.

We are looking to help You set up your Society in conjunction with the other Chapters that are already being set up as we speak.
So far, we have Canada, New Zealand and OZ, the USA and some interest from other EU member states.
This is a long time plan, and I believe as some others do, that such a Society, locally in your country and globally will give us all a voice that wont be ignored.

I am in New Zealand, and involved in setting up the Freeman Society of New Zealand, and am helping the setting up of OZ as well.

We need motivated people who are willing to try out something new. Something true and just, and something we can use to fight back with.
With a UK Freeman Society in association with all other Freeman Societies around the World, it will be hard not to be heard.

So, come on Old Blighty! Who wants to get the ball rolling in the Mother Land? The World Freeman Society website is under construction, and there is a new front end being designed. There is a forum for members, that will shortly be given the A-OK as soon as Rob M has made his last tweaks here and there.

www.WorldFreemanSociety.org

Please feel free though to go to the site now and have a look around. Read up on the Plan, and watch Robert Menard's latest film called "Rob's Very Cunning Plan"

Peace,
Pete
Old 19-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
wise haven
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanpete View Post
Robert Arthur: Menard from www.ThinkFree.ca has come up with a cunning plan, and it has already taken the World by storm.

We are looking to help You set up your Society in conjunction with the other Chapters that are already being set up as we speak.
So far, we have Canada, New Zealand and OZ, the USA and some interest from other EU member states.
This is a long time plan, and I believe as some others do, that such a Society, locally in your country and globally will give us all a voice that wont be ignored.

I am in New Zealand, and involved in setting up the Freeman Society of New Zealand, and am helping the setting up of OZ as well.

We need motivated people who are willing to try out something new. Something true and just, and something we can use to fight back with.
With a UK Freeman Society in association with all other Freeman Societies around the World, it will be hard not to be heard.

So, come on Old Blighty! Who wants to get the ball rolling in the Mother Land? The World Freeman Society website is under construction, and there is a new front end being designed. There is a forum for members, that will shortly be given the A-OK as soon as Rob M has made his last tweaks here and there.

Please feel free though to go to the site now and have a look around. Read up on the Plan, and watch Robert Menard's latest film called "Rob's Very Cunning Plan"

Peace,
Pete
Yup! - I already stepped up to the plate for the "British Isles Chapter"

I'm motivated and up to speed on my law - but lack any form of charisma

I've been rolling my balls for years - does that count?

Plus I am an Irish/Englander - do I still qualify?

Last edited by wise haven; 19-01-2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Badgers with guns
wise haven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
freemanpete

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wise haven View Post
Yup! - I already stepped up to the plate for the "British Isles Chapter"

I'm motivated and up to speed on my law - but lack any form of charisma

I've been rolling my balls for years - does that count?
Cool stuff. Well, the forum will open later today on the WFS site.

It is empty as everything is new. Rob will be posting stuff on there later as well. He is flat out at the moment as you can imagine.
There are only a few boards ready, Forum News, Introductions, and Global Specific forums.
We are looking to get the ball rolling, so you would seem highly qualified been having already rolled your balls for a while, eh?

Rob in Canada, is getting his team together, as I am here in little o'l NZ.
We need others like you in the UK, to do their bit as and when we all figure out here, there and everywhere how this is going to work.

As per Robs Post, RVCP (Rob's Very Cunning Plan) has just been revealed, so we are all very exited. Information will come in as and when it is discovered and formulated into an emulate-able system. There will be hurdles some of us will stumble across, and others will avoid. We need to all pull together and do our bit. Lot's of small efforts will become a mountain of truth and hope for a shitload of people. We are all on the cusp of something truly wickedly awesomely cool.

When the Forum opens, please be patient. There may be a few things to tweak, and as I said, info from Rob, will appear as and when it is created. The good thing is, as a Society we can now deliberate on a system of equality that will give everyone a voice.
We can help our brothers and sisters anywhere in the world. The internet is a tool, not a dumping ground. I can read UK legislation in an instant and help someone on the other side of the World, as can YOU in the UK, help anyone in need. Think about it. We are all helping each other help ourselves.
Name one Society that can boast that? And still be the good guys.

Cheers wise haven!
See you on the flip-side.

Pete

www.worldfreemansociety.org

Last edited by freemanpete; 19-01-2009 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Dislexic duh!
freemanpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
scatlond

Quote:

Peace,
Pete
Ahem, the Mother land is not just Englishmen you know.

Last edited by scatlond; 19-01-2009 at 08:35 PM.
scatlond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 08:33 PM   #5
wise haven
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatlond View Post
Ahem, the Mother land is just Englishmen you know.
Pfah! is that you causing division already scatlond?

Bloody Jocks

What do you say scatlond - are you in for some lawful rebellion??
Old 19-01-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
scatlond

Quote:
Pfah! is that you causing division already scatlond?

Bloody Jocks

What do you say scatlond - are you in for some lawful rebellion??
absosutely i am a one man dissenter, its what I do.
Old 19-01-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
wise haven
Inactive

Quote:
absosutely i am a one man dissenter, its what I do.
Good to hear - let the dissenting begin.

Step one is Dance - which I am crap at but I will persevere.

Don't know if you have seen the vid: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...47111802&hl=en

Watch this and you will get the gist of it
Old 19-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #8
scatlond

I watched this last night. Everyone doing their bit.
Old 19-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #9
freemanpete

Quote:
Ahem, the Mother land is not just Englishmen you know.
Och ay Pal. (coughs out in kiwi/scottish accent)

We are not Aussies either and get labeled so sometimes.

Please accept my deepest appologies. I had a few Buckfast Tonics too many and forgot you lot were not Pommes.

For the Empire however the Motherland was England, and Scotland was a thorn in it's side.
Am I digging a hole here that I can't get out of?
I have created a thread and subforums on the WFS site and huddled England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales together. Mistake? Or maybe, as I thought, keep them together and as and when the fractions break off into their respective chapters then separate subforums can be established?
Err. Without sounding like a dick. Are there many differences in Statute Law and Legislation between the member states of the UK? I mean, you are kind of on 1 boat here, and together would form a stronger unity.
It does not have to be the Freeman Society of England. It could be called The Freeman Society of the Rock just north of France.
I hope to see you there mate.
Old 19-01-2009, 08:51 PM   #10
scatlond

Scottish law is different from english law in many ways, especially criminal.

A group of islands off the north west coast of continental europe,
Old 19-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #11
jojo

im in... really interested in the freeman concept!
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2009, 09:03 PM   #12
wise haven
Inactive

Quote:
Och ay Pal. (coughs out in kiwi/scottish accent)

We are not Aussies either and get labeled so sometimes.

Please accept my deepest appologies. I had a few Buckfast Tonics too many and forgot you lot were not Pommes.

For the Empire however the Motherland was England, and Scotland was a thorn in it's side.
Am I digging a hole here that I can't get out of?
I have created a thread and subforums on the WFS site and huddled England, Ireland, Scotland & Wales together. Mistake? Or maybe, as I thought, keep them together and as and when the fractions break off into their respective chapters then separate subforums can be established?
Err. Without sounding like a dick. Are there many differences in Statute Law and Legislation between the member states of the UK? I mean, you are kind of on 1 boat here, and together would form a stronger unity.
It does not have to be the Freeman Society of England. It could be called The Freeman Society of the Rock just north of France.
I hope to see you there mate.
You are forgiven ole butt!

I think that it would be a good idea for us to act together (safety in numbers) to start with. After all, one of the things we are challenging is the government that separated us all in the first place.

Obviously, Eire is totally independant from the UK with regards to it's legal process and constitutional system.
The biggest legal separation (in the UK) is between the English and Scottish systems but there seems to be a general and constitutional similarity which is not too difficult to reconcile when it comes to being challenged.
Wales - Common Law in the UK tends to be referred to as English (and Wales) Law - much like the ECB - English Cricket Board is really the English and Welsh Cricket board.
When statutes are written they ( in the preamble and first section) define which national jurisdiction they apply to and elaborate and define which sections and subsections are applicable or not regarding each country (mainly England and Scotland)

If we start out as the British Isles chapter initially we can, when needs must, become more specific as other geographic areas expand.

We will have to see how it pans out......

In my opinion it would be better for us to have strength in unity until we get our balls rolling. what do you think?

Last edited by wise haven; 19-01-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 19-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #13
wise haven
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
im in... really interested in the freeman concept!
Good to hear JoJo - Where abouts are you and how much do you know already (The Freemand stuff)?
Old 19-01-2009, 09:16 PM   #14
wise haven
Inactive

Freemanpete.

Is it possible to change the thread title to something else?

Calling all in the UK or British Isles for example.

That way those that are not English will not automatically self eliminate from looking at the thread.

Just an idea
Old 19-01-2009, 09:20 PM   #15
jojo

Quote:
Good to hear JoJo - Where abouts are you and how much do you know already (The Freemand stuff)?
im near stoke on trent. i know a little bit about FOTL and learning more each day. it gives me a real positive vibe, i suspect it could be the way forward for many many people....
Old 19-01-2009, 09:22 PM   #16
scatlond

Quote:
Freemanpete.

That way those that are not English will not automatically self eliminate from looking at the thread.

Just an idea
could be merged with robs cunnng plan.
Old 19-01-2009, 09:31 PM   #17
jojo

Quote:
Freemanpete.

Just an idea

yeh, calling all those in the british isles would be better than "english" as the word can alienate a massive portion of the people who live here...
Old 19-01-2009, 09:33 PM   #18
dondaz

You just know I'm in this for the duration folks! This is what we need over here. Be back with what's on my mind later, got to get Robs movie up on a few forums to spread the word, I would like to suggest everyone do the same!

Laters!
Old 19-01-2009, 09:36 PM   #19
freemanpete

Default Cant change the title I am afraid. Maybe admin can

???

Change to "Calling all Freeman from the Most Politically Correct Island in the World"

Bejeebers.

I dunno. Stop picking. LOL

The new Forum says this....... The British Isles
England, N.Ireland, Scotland & Wales. This Forum is for those members is in these areas who need to deliberate. As this area expands we will separate the subforum into their specified chapters. At first we must unite!

Is that OK?

Criticism is good, it fixes fuckups.
Old 19-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #20
jojo

Quote:
???

Change to "Calling all Freeman from the Most Politically Correct Island in the World"

Bejeebers.

I dunno. Stop picking. LOL

The new Forum says this....... The British Isles
England, N.Ireland, Scotland & Wales. This Forum is for those members is in these areas who need to deliberate. As this area expands we will separate the subforum into their specified chapters. At first we must unite!

Is that OK?

Criticism is good, it fixes fuckups.
sorry its just that there has been a pretty volitile thread on here about the waring factions of english, scottish... and so on... and weve just about smoothed it out and loved it up nicley.

we know that most scottish, welsh and irish people just will not click on the thread if it says english... thats all, just want as many peeps to view this info as possible..

Last edited by jojo; 19-01-2009 at 09:47 PM.