Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 10-07-2007, 03:19 PM   #61
emtec
Banned

It certainly smells that way, why so? What fact convinces you that its not what has been stated?

Do you think letting someone roam about on a fitted up attempted murder charge is a good whay to shut them up?

Last edited by emtec; 10-07-2007 at 03:25 PM.
emtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 04:43 PM   #62
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
It certainly smells that way, why so? What fact convinces you that its not what has been stated?
Intuition, take it or leave it, but my own intuition has been pretty damn accurate throughout life.

Quote:
Do you think letting someone roam about on a fitted up attempted murder charge is a good whay to shut them up?
I think it negates any credibility (huge credibility, what with being an astronaut et al) she has. If she speaks out in future and says she learnt whilst in space that say for instance there's a war going on in space with unknowns, then the bog-standard reaction from everyone who hasn't looked any further than CNN FOX etc etc at the story will be "Oh thats the nutter who drove x amount of miles wearing diapers to murder someone".

It may all be true, I havn't researched it, its not my point. My point is critical thinking, indeed thats why we are all here is it not? because we have been lied to one to many times by the news corporations, we know who funds them, we've got the track record and it would be foolish to assume we are told the truth.

I heard through the baseline
shodan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 06:02 PM   #63
graflok

emtec is not here to discuss anything. Don't bother trying.

See this post:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...1249#post71249

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 08:44 PM   #64
emtec
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shodan View Post
Intuition, take it or leave it, but my own intuition has been pretty damn accurate throughout life.

I think it negates any credibility (huge credibility, what with being an astronaut et al) she has. If she speaks out in future and says she learnt whilst in space that say for instance there's a war going on in space with unknowns, then the bog-standard reaction from everyone who hasn't looked any further than CNN FOX etc etc at the story will be "Oh thats the nutter who drove x amount of miles wearing diapers to murder someone".

It may all be true, I havn't researched it, its not my point. My point is critical thinking, indeed thats why we are all here is it not? because we have been lied to one to many times by the news corporations, we know who funds them, we've got the track record and it would be foolish to assume we are told the truth.
I personally tend to go on facts and i havent seen any facts to support this claim or anything that would make people draw this conclusion.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:13 PM   #65
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
I personally tend to go on facts and i havent seen any facts to support this claim or anything that would make people draw this conclusion.
Well, its a fact the original story that was splashed all over the globe said that she was wearing diapers, and thats what stuck in a significant number of minds. This makes this a fact:

Quote:
If she speaks out in future and says she learnt whilst in space that say for instance there's a war going on in space with unknowns, then the bog-standard reaction from everyone who hasn't looked any further than CNN FOX etc etc at the story will be "Oh thats the nutter who drove x amount of miles wearing diapers to murder someone".
Its a fact that the same news corporations that created the above situation by reporting it and giving it weight are now telling us that she wasn't wearing diapers. But this revelation hasn't got the same priority as the original 'mistake', lie, disinfo whatever you want to call it, and it won't undo the wrong information that is in the psyche of a significant slice of the public. Damage Done.

And more important, this story is still unfolding and critical thinkers the world over are quite rightly not accepting what they've been told as verbatim and are looking into it. Its an example of how some people will not give up and will carry on exposeing every single lie, one by one if need be.

Do you not feel the same?

Old 10-07-2007, 10:17 PM   #66
tinmenace

Emtec, if this thread lands in the the Rant Room because of your persistent trolling for arguments, I'm going to be highly pissed off.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:40 PM   #67
graflok

That post again with the info on how emtec invited trolls to come to our forum
to disrupt it can be found here:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...1249#post71249

Old 11-07-2007, 08:12 AM   #68
emtec
Banned

Quote:
Well, its a fact the original story that was splashed all over the globe said that she was wearing diapers, and thats what stuck in a significant number of minds. This makes this a fact:

Its a fact that the same news corporations that created the above situation by reporting it and giving it weight are now telling us that she wasn't wearing diapers. But this revelation hasn't got the same priority as the original 'mistake', lie, disinfo whatever you want to call it, and it won't undo the wrong information that is in the psyche of a significant slice of the public. Damage Done.

And more important, this story is still unfolding and critical thinkers the world over are quite rightly not accepting what they've been told as verbatim and are looking into it. Its an example of how some people will not give up and will carry on exposeing every single lie, one by one if need be.

Do you not feel the same?
Your assuming their are lies involved i dont see this as being open minded.

I think the whole idea of fitting her up to shut her up is flawed. In fact its more likely to make her talk. As for her credibility being shot do you think the papers wouldn't print it?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:00 AM   #69
shodan
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Your assuming their are lies involved i dont see this as being open minded.
Somebody said she was wearing diapers, I didn't assume.

Quote:
I think the whole idea of fitting her up to shut her up is flawed. In fact its more likely to make her talk

What if they knew she was going to talk and then the story was made up.

Quote:
As for her credibility being shot do you think the papers wouldn't print it?
Not on the scale of the first story which has done its work well.

shall we continue this Privately and un-hijack the thread? PM me if so, I'm here to discuss with others and I'm 50/50 on this particular one, because of intuition and the changing/evolving story. You may convince me otherwise, you may end up agreeing with me.

Old 11-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #70
emtec
Banned

Quote:
Somebody said she was wearing diapers, I didn't assume.

What if they knew she was going to talk and then the story was made up.

Not on the scale of the first story which has done its work well.

shall we continue this Privately and un-hijack the thread? PM me if so, I'm here to discuss with others and I'm 50/50 on this particular one, because of intuition and the changing/evolving story. You may convince me otherwise, you may end up agreeing with me.
I'm not talking about the diapers but about her having something to say space etc. Wheres the story come from that she has beans to spill?

If they knew she was going to spill the beans why not silence her why make up some story that would achieve what you set out to do which is to shut her up.

I dont really see as we have hijacked the thread. The people moaning about me will do that anyway no matter what.
Old 21-07-2007, 05:12 AM   #71
tinmenace

I've been convinced from the beginning of this Lisa Nowak story that she is a victim of character assassination by the press. I've always thought that she saw something during her trip to space, and that the entire "diaper" thing (which her attorney swears is a malicious lie) was a clear cut attempt to discredit her, should she ever talk about Alien life/craft/etc.

I've also always felt that there was some degree of mind-control going on.

I found this bill presented to the House of Representatives in 2002 by Dennis Kucinich (put his bid in for the presidential run 2008 - too much of a good guy to even get close!)

Quote:
Original Bill
Space Preservation Act of 2001
(Introduced in the House)
HR 2977 IH
107th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 2977

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.

SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.

SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

The President shall--

(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and

(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.

SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.

SEC. 5. REPORT.

The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--

(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and

(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.

SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--

(1) space exploration;

(2) space research and development;

(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or

(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:

(1) The term 'space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms 'weapon' and 'weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--

(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;

(ii) chemtrails;

(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;

(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;

(v) laser weapons systems;

(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and

(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

(C) The term 'exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

Source

Old 28-07-2007, 12:34 PM   #72
tinmenace

Quote:
NASA takes swift action after report of astronaut drinking
Source

KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, Florida (CNN)
-- NASA said Friday it was going to take immediate action after a report raised safety questions about astronauts drinking before flying missions.

The space agency said astronauts flew drunk at on at least two occasions, despite warnings from doctors and colleagues that they posed a flight risk.

The report was prompted by the arrest of former astronaut Lisa Nowak, who was accused in February of the attempted kidnapping of a romantic rival.
Weird thing is that they don't go on to say what in the report triggered this investigation. Was Lisa Nowak drunk when she flew into space? Why wasn't this an issue before now?

Quote:

Source
So interesting how everyone thought she was so normal, behaved normal, went through many examinations, found to be normal, and then she snaps and attacks this rival after "driving 900 miles with a diaper on", which we now know was a lie. She never wore a diaper. This was the media (and whomever else) executing particularly mean-spirited character assassination on this dedicated and highly skilled woman.

I still don't understand why.

Last edited by tinmenace; 28-07-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 04:58 AM   #73
tinmenace

I've always suspected that Lisa Nowak is a mind-control victim.

Listen to what Brice Taylor, a MKULTRA mind-control victim, says about NASA having mind-control devices which she was victim to.
This confirms, in my mind, that Lisa Nowak could possibly have endured the same.

Thanks Nicky for the heads up on this...

Old 07-08-2007, 06:00 AM   #74
cruise4

Cracking thread, congratulations on the detective work tinmenace and others.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:34 AM   #75
tinmenace

Thank you!
Old 07-08-2007, 07:48 PM   #76
lydia78
Banned

x

Last edited by limelady; 08-08-2007 at 12:01 AM. Reason: off topic/duplicate post
lydia78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 03:30 AM   #77
graflok

I'm reading Brice's book now: Thanks for the Memories. In that video that
tinmenace referenced above Brice mentions the Jon-Benet Ramsey case.

In her book she says that many of these child "fashion shows" (like the ones
Jon-Benet participated in) are actually slave auctions. It was at one of these
"shows" that Bob Hope purchased Brice and became her owner/handler.
Old 08-08-2007, 03:43 AM   #78
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by graflok View Post
I'm reading Brice's book now: Thanks for the Memories. In that video that
tinmenace referenced above Brice mentions the Jon-Benet Ramsey case.

In her book she says that many of these child "fashion shows" (like the ones
Jon-Benet participated in) are actually slave auctions. It was at one of these
"shows" that Bob Hope purchased Brice and became her owner/handler.
That's just sick.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:48 AM   #79
graflok

^ Yes. But, the good news is that it's finally being exposed.
Old 08-08-2007, 05:31 AM   #80
nickatnoon61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruise4 View Post
Cracking thread, congratulations on the detective work tinmenace and others.
Cruise4, I have been studying this phenomenom called MK Ultra for about 7-8 yrs., since reading "Trance" and I have sent many emails out trying to expose this and wake up the DRONES!!!! I don't think I received one reply on the subject. People just don't want to think about something so horrific! IT IS CALLED DENIAL!!! Was it Icke who said, "the truth is not negative"? I have also stated that 80% of all women have been sexually abused by the age of 18! That is probably a conservative estimate. Only a few women have ever admitted to any abuse. One lady who was on this forum told me in a PM, that she "lost" or forgot a year of her life at the age of 14!Kudos to her for being courageous enough to speak out! I was also abused as a child, and I don't care who knows about it, as I did nothing wrong. I did not report it at the time, tho, out of shame. I have a friend who is a SRA victim and was abused by Brian Mulroney and other household names! EVERYONE READING THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN ABUSED ALSO! Most people are scared shitless to post a photo, let alone admit to any sexual abuse! The PERPS/CONTROLLERS must love this fear and denial WE ALL carry around! What a way to disempower the populace, as most who have been abused, have low self-esteem and allow others to walk on/CONTROL them! ANOTHER CONSPIRACY????Do you think anyone who goes to "therapy" by a "certified" psychiatrist, ever finds healing???NOTTTTTT!!! BUT, anger is a motivator sometimes, and if that's what it takes for people to stand up for themselves, then so be it! We're all walking around with a facade, too afraid of being who we are, or saying what we think.What a crappy way to go thru life,eh? IT'S TIME TO GET REAL!!!! http://www.macemethod.com.au/sessions.html
nickatnoon61 is offline   Reply With Quote