Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 19-01-2015, 01:21 PM   #2941
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack tripper View Post
I put nothing past any of these 'national treasure' characters who have been in the public eye like that for decades on end with a seemingly cleaner than clean CV.

Most of those news reporters they keep around for decades are Masons, certainly the American ones are anyway, and they become like a trusted grandfather figure for your family every evening at 6. They know full well the agenda, but they'd never lie to you would they? LOL

Why are you posting pictures of Trevor Mcdonald?

Last edited by multisync; 19-01-2015 at 01:21 PM.
multisync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 06:20 PM   #2942
lightgiver

Lightbulb Emlyn Walter

Hughes at his first club From BlackPool to LiverPool..

Quote:
Tapton Hall is a Grade II listed building situated on Shore Lane in the Crosspool area of Sheffield, England..Mrs Shore was the Grandmother of Florence Nightingale and the young Florence often stayed at the house.. Upon the darth of Mary Shore in 1853, aged 96, the house was bought by Robert B. Mitchell who within 2 years had sold the house to the Sheffield steel magnate Edward Vickers..Soon after the death of George Ronald Wilson in 1958 the hall was purchased by the Masonic Hall Company of Sheffield who completely refurbished it and in 1967 added 2 large modern extensions to the east and west sides, designed by the architects Hadfield, Cawkwell, Davidson & Partners..The building is dominated by a large rounded 2 storey bow window consisting of 3 sash windows on each floor. The hipped slate roof is concealed by balustrades.. The eastern entrance has a 2 storey square porch.. The interior has a grand entrance hall with an open well staircase with moulded segmental arches, modillion cornice and a roof light..

Tapton Hall..

Emlyn Walter Hughes, OBE (28 August 1947 – 9 November 2004) was an English footballer who captained both the England national team and the much-decorated Liverpool team of the 1970s..Hughes, not yet 23, survived the cull – as did the likes of Ian Callaghan and Tommy Smith – and a batch of fresh faces which would shape Liverpool's success in the 70's began to arrive..At the end of that season, a now-famous smile was back on Hughes' face when Liverpool reached the FA Cup final and destroyed Newcastle United 3–0..Hughes made his Wolves début at the Baseball Ground on Wednesday, 22 August 79 in a 1–0 win over Derby County..Greenwood still put him in the squad for the European Championship finals in Italy as experienced back-up, but Hughes ultimately did not play as England were eliminated in the group stages..He also played for Hull City, later becoming a director..In later years, Hughes lived a quiet retirement, occasionally carrying out duties as an after-dinner or motivational speaker..He became chief patron to the Sheffield based charity F.A.B.L.E..

In 2003, it was announced that he was suffering from a brain tumour, for which he underwent surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.. Hughes continued to battle against the disease until his death at his home in Dore, Sheffield, at the age of 57..Hughes was married to Barbara and had a son and daughter, both named after him (Emlyn Jr. and Emma Lynn).. His last public appearance had been at his daughter's wedding, nine months before his death..Hughes is a much-loved character amongst the Anfield Faithful and was voted at No.10 on the official Liverpool Football Club web site poll 100 Players Who Shook The Kop..A statue of Hughes was unveiled in his birthplace of Barrow-in-Furness in 2008, it is placed in front of a new office building on Abbey Road which was also named after Hughes..A cancer support charity in Hughes' name is run by the Freemasons of Tapton Masonic Hall in Sheffield, of which Hughes was a devoted member..Only around a third of those diagnosed with brain cancer survive a further 5 years..Nearly 14% of new brain tumor diagnoses occur in persons under 20 years of age...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tapton_Hall
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emlyn_Hughes
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...19&postcount=1Liverpool was an industrial town, a poor town..We were at our best when we were playing in the dance halls of Liverpool and Hamburg..My mum Jane is an administrator and my dad Peter is a taxi driver..I realised I'd been spoiled at Liverpool..I could not have chosen a better place to go when I left...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...00&postcount=4

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-02-2015 at 07:31 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-02-2015, 01:41 PM   #2943
lightgiver

Arrow DeLiver us from Masons

No 15 Bus London...
Quote:
James Buchanan, Jr. ( April 23, 1791 – June 1, 1868) was the 15th President of the United States (1857–1861), serving immediately prior to the American Civil War...Buchanan was born in a log cabin in Cove Gap, Pennsylvania (now Buchanan's Birthplace State Park), in Franklin County, on April 23, 1791, to James Buchanan, Sr. (1761–1821), a businessman, merchant, and farmer, and Elizabeth Speer, an educated woman (1767–1833).. His parents were both of Ulster Scots descent, the father having emigrated from Donegal, Ireland in 1783. Buchanan also had distant Irish ancestry, as the Clan Buchanan had originated from the O'Kanes of Co.Derry before settling in Scotland. Buchanan had 6 sisters and 4 brothers..A dedicated Federalist, he initially opposed the War of 1812 because he believed it was an unnecessary conflict.. When the British invaded neighboring Maryland, he joined a volunteer light dragoon unit as a private and served in the defense of Baltimore.. Buchanan is the only president with military experience who did not, at some point, serve as an officer...

President James Buchanan Location: Ebrington Street, off Bond's Street, Waterside, Londonderry, Northern Ireland + Turkish kebab Pizza House...

The earliest records of any Masonic lodge on the North American continent are the records for the Lodge at the Tun Tavern in Philadelphia, officially Known as the St. John's No. 1 Lodge..The Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania (and its subordinate Lodges) support 5 charitable entities that offer a range of services..The Masonic Children's Home is just that - a home for children who come from various socio-economic environments that do not provide the security and support necessary for healthy growth and development. The youth receive food, clothing, complete medical care, academic tutoring and opportunities to participate in worship and extracurricular activities of their choosing..The current Grand Master is Robert J. Bateman...There are no more barriers to cross.. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_L...f_Pennsylvania
http://cain.ulst.ac.uk/images/photos...Rbuchanan1.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=34Explain this to me again.. I didn't know somebody could shoot themself with their own arrow..We'd like our cairns to be down in Aintry when we get there..Be there about Sunday noon...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=314

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-02-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old 21-02-2015, 08:32 AM   #2944
masoon
Inactive

Talking Hurray

Yay! That's my lodge
masoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2015, 03:18 PM   #2945
lightgiver

Arrow Hammerhead

Stabbed to death: DC John Fordham..

Cameron Stabbed to death by Noye in front of girlfriend Danielle, pictured with him...
Quote:

The double-strength Ecstasy that killed schoolgirl Leah Betts..

In 1995 was almost certainly brought into Britain using the Brink's-Mat proceeds...

Aladdin's cave: Unit 7 on the Heathrow trading estate, where the £26 million Brink's-Mat robbery took place in November 1983..

DC Fordham's colleague, Neil Murphy, said: "At one stage, one of the men said 'we'll blow your head off.'

"As soon as we realised one of them had a shotgun, the Flying Squad were called in."

After his release, 21-year-old Stephen Cameron was stabbed to death on 19 May 1996, when, unarmed, he was involved in a fight with a driver off the M25.

For two years, police carried out detailed investigations - including checking 17,000 Land Rovers..

They revealed that Noye had fled the country the day after the murder, in a private helicopter and carrying a briefcase of cash...

The Parole Board is due to make its decision in April...

Swanley is served by bus routes 233 to Eltham via Sidcup, 403 to Bluewater via Dartford and to Tunbridge Wells via Sevenoaks, 429 to Dartford, 477 to Bluewater Via Dartford and to Orpington, and 478 to West Kingsdown..Due to the recession of 2009-2010, the 'Birchwood Pub' (previously called 'The Alma' after which the Alma Swanley FC was named) closed leaving only 'The Lullingstone' in Swanley Centre, 'The Lamb' and 'Red Lion' in Swanley Village and 'The Olympic' in Beechenlea Lane, the latter operated by the Council and providing a bowls green, a snooker hall and a golf driving range..Hexley Rangers F.C. is a FA Charter Standard (Hextable/Swanley) community-based junior football club that play at Downsview Primary School. Petham Park Panthers is another FA Charter club..The motor racing circuit Brands Hatch is situated 5 miles from Swanley..Twin town since 85 -Verrières-le-Buisson (3.83 sq mi) in France..It is 13.3 km (8.3 mi) from the centre of Paris, in the Essonne department just outside the inner ring of the Île-de-France..

Verrières-le-Buisson Coat of arms..

The "Villa Vedrarias", was given by Childebert I in 543 to the Abbey of Saint-Germain-des-Prés..Childebert I (c. 496 – 13 December 558) was a Frankish King of the Merovingian dynasty, as third of the four sons of Clovis I who shared the kingdom of the Franks upon their father's death in 511.. He was one of the sons of Saint Clotilda, born at Reims. He reigned as King of Paris from 511 to 558 and Orléans from 524 to 558...

Pow-wow (folk magic), the Pennsylvania German magical system of "hex work"..In 1969, the British author John Michell, who had previously written on the subject of UFOs, published The View Over Atlantis, in which he revived Watkins' ley line theories and linked them with the Chinese concept of feng shui..Michell's mingling Watkins' amateur archaeology with Chinese spiritual concepts of land-forms led to many new theories about the alignments of monuments and natural landscape features..Archaeoastronomy is the study of how people in the past "have understood the phenomena in the sky, how they used these phenomena and what role the sky played in their cultures...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swanley
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/712160.stm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Marbella.html
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-31454562
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=13Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive You..Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without.. Where are you going?. Please, ma cherie.. I have told You..We are all Victims of causality...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=13

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-02-2015 at 06:07 PM.
Old 18-04-2015, 02:11 PM   #2946
lightgiver

Arrow O-verB-oard

Poster from 1935 saying, "World politics – World revolution. Freemasonry is an international organisation beholden to Jewry with the political goal of establishing Jewish domination through world-wide revolution"..
Quote:
Bercow was born to a British Jewish family in Edgware, Middlesex.. His paternal grandparents were Jews who arrived in England from Romania a century ago...

Disraeli was born on 21 December 1804 at 6 King's Road, Bedford Row, Bloomsbury, London, the second child and eldest son of Isaac D'Israeli, a literary critic and historian, and Maria (Miriam), née Basevi.. The family was of Sephardic Jewish Italian mercantile background.. All Disraeli's grandparents and great grandparents were born in Italy...

David Cameron's great-great-grandfather Emile Levita was a German Jewish financier and a direct descendant of Renaissance scholar Elia Levita, the author of Bovo-Bukh, the first secular work ever published in Yiddish..

Edward Samuel "Ed" Miliband is a British Labour Party politician, currently the Leader of the Labour Party and Leader of the Opposition...His mother, Marion Kozak, a human rights campaigner and early CND member !!! is a Polish Jew who survived the Holofaust thanks to being protected by Poles..His father, Ralph Miliband, was a Belgian-born Polish Jewish Marxist academic who fled with his father to England during World War II...

Rifkind was born in Edinburgh to a Jewish family that emigrated to Britain in the 1890s from Lithuania; among his cousins are Leon and Samuel Brittan..

Currie was born in south Liverpool, Lancashire, England, to an Orthodox Jewish family and has identified herself as Jewish..

Born in Stoke Newington, North London, to devout Jewish immigrant parents of modest means, Levy was educated at Grocers, later known as Hackney Downs Grammar School.

Robert Maxwell was born Ján Ludvík Hyman Binyamin Hoch into a Yiddish-speaking Orthodox Jewish family in the small town of Slatinské Doly (now Solotvyno, Ukraine), in the easternmost province of Czechoslovakia...

etc etc etc ...
No conspiracy there JUst facts..

Cash for access Rifkind & Straw...

Have you noticed governments always attack & harass the worst off in society, ie the poor and vulnerable,even when ordinary folk work hard and long hours there is still never enough left over to pay the bills, unlike politicians and fat cat bankers on mega bucks who have more money then goddamn sense..

The politicians never chase them up do they ..and may I ask who do the governments owe all this war debt to......now let me guess...

Hey lets go and bomb some poor people...
Quote:
MPs can't live on £60k a year, says Sir Malcolm Rifkind
What a fookin shame, try living on less than 10 grand a year you fooking morons..Perhaps you need some advice from the six billion dollar bankers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...sh_politicians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-M...spiracy_theory
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/inve...m-Rifkind.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=160Today they say that we are free only to be chained in poverty.. Good God,I think it's illiteracy;It's only a machine that makes money.. Slave driver, the table is turn, y'all...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=638

Last edited by lightgiver; 18-04-2015 at 05:23 PM.
Old 21-04-2015, 01:51 PM   #2947
lightgiver

Arrow IsraElites

Brodie..
Quote:
Chief Rabbi is a title given in several countries to the recognised religious leader of that country's Jewish community, or to a rabbinic leader appointed by the local secular authorities. Since 1911, through a capitulation by Rabbi Uziel, Israel has had two chief rabbis, one Ashkenazi and one Sephardi..Av Beit Din, Av Beis Din, or Abh Beyth Diyn (abbreviated: AB"D) (Hebrew: אב בית דין‎, "Chief of the Court") was the second-highest-ranking member of the Sanhedrin during the Second Commonwealth period..He became Chief Rabbi soon after the war at the age of 53 when he faced a difficult time due to the ending of the British Mandate in Palestine..He had impeccable English connections and was a freemason, rising to the senior appointment of 'Grand Chaplain' in the United Grand Lodge of England...

Bet, Beth, Beh, or Vet is the 2nd letter of many Semitic abjads..DIN Is Noise -Dīn, an Arabic term meaning "religion" or "way of life"..Din (Kabbalah), one of the ten aspects of the Ein Sof in Kabbalah (more commonly known as "Gevurah")..Lavardin (Persian: لاوردين‎, also Romanized as Lāvardīn; also known as Dīn) is a village in Kukherd Rural District, Kukherd District, Bastak County, Hormozgan Province, Iran..DIN fitting, a type of high-pressure air or gas connection used in some modern very high-pressure scuba gear..The Harvard Din & Tonics (or "the Dins") are a 5-part jazz a cappella group from Harvard University..Elizabeth is a feminine given name derived from the Greek Ελισάβετ (Elisabet, modern pronunciation Elisávet), which is a form of the Hebrew name Elisheva (אֱלִישֶׁבַע), meaning "My God is an oath" or "My God is abundance". "Elizabeth" appears in the Old Testament as the name of Aaron's wife ("Elisheva"), and in the New Testament as the name of the wife of the priest Zechariah and mother of John the Baptist...

IF WE CAN'T GET THEM OUT, WE'LL BREED THEM OUT !!

Brodie can be a given name or a surname. Of Scottish origin, and a location in Moray, Scotland, its meaning is uncertain..The lands of Brodie are in Scotland, between Morayshire and Nairnshire, on the modern border that separates the Scottish Highlands and Moray.. In the time of the Picts , this location was at the heart of the Kingdom of Moravia.. Early references show that the Brodie lands to be governed by a Tòiseach, in Scottish Gaelic, Tòiseach translates as chieftain or clan chief, later to become Thane.. Part of the Brodie lands were originally Temple Lands, owned by the order of the Knights Templar...

The word Jew is, likewise, a Gaelic term.. It did not refer to a racial group per se. It referred to any man or woman who rose up to study the great mysteries in order to attain spiritual perfection.. It referred to those who shone like the sun, morally and spiritually, and to those who lived in harmony with nature. Its origin is the Gaelic Ibur, meaning "Yew Tree," or Iuh or Iudach (later Yudah or Judah) meaning "the "bright," or "the shining," or "the daylight." It referred to those awakened ones, the devotees of the stars. This is where we get the word "Judge." Thus, the original "Judites" were nothing less than the awakened ones who revered the twelve signs of the zodiac.. They were the astrologers of Ireland and Egypt...

So, were the "Jews" originally "men of the Yew" - that is initiates of Druidic colleges?..

Taqiyya ("al Taqiyya") is the Muslims' license to lie to infidels in order to camouflage Islam's holy war strategy (jihad) to conquer the world..Regarding 3:28, Ibn Kathir writes, "meaning, except those believers who in some areas or times fear for their safety from the disbelievers. In this case, such believers are allowed to show friendship to the disbelievers outwardly, but never inwardly." He quotes Muhammad's companion, Abu Ad-Darda', who said "we smile in the face of some people although our hearts curse them," and Al-Hasan who said "the Tuqyah is acceptable till the Day of Resurrection."..Muslim hate fanatics plan to take over Britain by having more babies and forcing a population explosion, it has been revealed..The swollen Muslim population would be enough to conquer Britain from inside, they claim..Speaking at a meeting in London, Anjem Choudary, right-hand man of exiled preacher Omar Bakri Mohammed, said: "It may be by pure conversion that Britain will become an Islamic state.. We may never need to conquer it from the outside"..He added: "We do not integrate into Christianity. We will ensure that one day you will integrate into the Sharia Islamic law"...

Because Islam and Judaism share a common origin in the Middle East through Abraham, both are considered Abrahamic religions..

Jews and Muslims alike worship a huge black cube/box called Kabba at Mecca.. Thus it can be said they are “circling the square.” Masons are also constantly referring to “circling the square” and “squaring the circle” ..It is the ELites who run the world today.. Elite comes from the “IsraElites” which came from the Egyptian worship of the Moon (Isis), the Sun, (Ra), and Saturn (Elohim), hence IsRaEl...

Something quite remarkable happened in London in the first decade of the new millennium.. The number of white British people in the capital fell by 620,000 - equivalent to the entire population of Glasgow moving out..The consequence, as revealed by the latest census, is that white Brits are now in a minority in London, making up just 45% of its residents..Mass immigration has turned London into a city that is 'no longer English', JC claims...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brodie
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Muslims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-9-11-UK.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...45&postcount=8Deceive the eminem with an obvious approach that will take a very long time, while surprising him by Taking a shortcut and sneak up to him. As the enemy concentrates on the decoy, he will miss you sneaking up to him..This tactic is an extension of the Make a sound in the east, then strike in the west tactic...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=348

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-04-2015 at 01:55 PM.
Old 21-04-2015, 08:31 PM   #2948
truthsurvives
Inactive

Winston Churchill has also been a freemason.
http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/beresiner7.html

And this page reveals that Franklin Roosevelt was also a Freemason.
truthsurvives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2015, 01:24 AM   #2949
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthsurvives View Post
Winston Churchill has also been a freemason.
http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.com/beresiner7.html

And this page reveals that Franklin Roosevelt was also a Freemason.
That's never been a secret.

Here's a site with a list of famous masons: http://www.masonicinfo.com/famous.htm

And here is a giant list of famous masons: http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/10,000...e_1_A_to_D.htm

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2015, 01:02 PM   #2950
lightgiver

Arrow In Search of Snapper

Quote:
The series bible mentions Erich von Däniken's books Chariots of the Gods (1968) and Gods from Outer Space (1970) as the source of the idea that aliens may have visited the Earth roughly 40,000 years ago..

Yago's ability to create illusions using the power of the Moon was, according to the series bible, "implied in the Lunacy Act of 1842"..

Bennu is the Egyptian word for the mythological phoenix bird...

Original run March 19, 1982 – April 16, 1982...

The Phoenix TV Series Intro 1982 ..

March 19 - Argentines land on South Georgia Island, precipitating war– Ozzy Osbourne's lead guitarist, Randy Rhoads, is killed in a freak accident in Leesburg, Florida when the plane in which he is riding buzzes Osbourne's tour bus and crashes into a house.. The plane's pilot and a female passenger are also killed...

April 16 - Queen Elizabeth proclaims Canada's new constitution..I was able to reassure him that I hadn’t been sent by the Masons on any kind of secret mission...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretaceous
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pho...982_TV_series)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=325We undertook several clandestine, precisely targeted operations.. Like acupuncture needles stimulating the flow of energy through the body, our activities quickened the pulse of war and hastened the drive for victory..All major theme parks have delays..OK, try to imagine yourself in the Cretaceous Period...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=726

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-04-2015 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-07-2015, 03:38 PM   #2951
mellowsorcerer
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Lyndon B. Johnson - 36th President of the USA. Johnson City Lodge No. 561, Johnson city, Texas.

Source

Hubert H. Humphrey, Hubert H. - US Vice President under Lyndon Johnson. (Also a Freemason - Source)

So, after the assassination of JFK, theFreemasons made sure that the agenda was put back on track.

Read about The Johnson Space Center

I have an even better picture

mellowsorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 03:39 PM   #2952
mellowsorcerer
Inactive

Clearly the are both freemasons.
mellowsorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 07:56 PM   #2953
bboanerges
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
That's never been a secret.

Here's a site with a list of famous masons: http://www.masonicinfo.com/famous.htm

And here is a giant list of famous masons: http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/10,000...e_1_A_to_D.htm
And a Druid
http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/obscure2/druid.html
bboanerges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 10:03 PM   #2954
lightgiver

Lightbulb Sooty's Bumper Special

Soap Chuck and Bob Mindreading ..
Quote:
In Pittsburgh, Leonard Betts, an EMT paramedic, is decapitated when his ambulance collides with a truck.. Later, at the morgue, his headless body leaves its cold chamber, knocks out the attendant, steals his clothes, and escapes. Mulder & Scully visit the morgue, where they find Betts' head in a medical waste dumpster.. Scully attempts a cranial examination..Meanwhile, Mulder goes to Betts' apartment, where he finds the attendant's discarded clothes. When Mulder leaves, Betts—who has regrown his head—rises out of his iodine-filled bathtub..Using fingerprint records, Scully learns that Betts had an alter ego named Albert Tanner.. The agents visit his elderly mother, Elaine, who claims that "Albert" died in a car accident 6 years previously..Original air date January 26, 1997...

Essex Boys Shotgun scene ..

January 1- 11 VCI out now on video-Thomas & Betts is a designer and manufacturer of connectors and components-Republic of Zaïre officially joins the WTO/3- The People's Republic of China announces it will spend $27.7 billion USD to fight erosion and pollution\5- "Love Thy Neighbor" closes at Booth Theater NYC - "Juan Darien-Carnival Mass" closes at Vivian Beaumont NYC- "Show Boat" closes at Gershwin Theater NYC/6- "It's a Slippery Slope," closes at Vivian Beaumont Theater NYC\7 - Newt Gingrich narrowly re-elected speaker of the US House/9- After 5 days missing, Tony Bullimore rescued alive after his boat capsized in Southern Ocean- Heart attacks sends Frank Sinatra back to hospital\10- "Rehersal," closes at Criterion Theater NYC - 1st Comet of 97 Discovered: Comet 97 A1 - Italy's new 1,000 lire coin shows divided Germany on map/11 - Telstar 401 Satellite Fails\12- 23rd People's Choice Awards\13 - Radical guerrillas hold 72 hostages and shoot at police outside the Japanese Embassy in Lima, Peru/15 -Diana, Princess of Wales calls for an international ban on landmines - Space Shuttle Atlantis docks with Mir Space Station\16– The Conservative Party government loses its majority in the House of Commons after the death of Iain Mills, MP for Meriden-His successor was Caroline Spelman/17 – A Delta II rocket carrying a military GPS payload explodes, shortly after liftoff from Cape Canaveral-("Light" and "Heavy")-freely accessible to anyone with a GPS receiver-A jury at the Old Bailey rules that 86-year-old Szymon Serafinowicz is unfit to stand trial on charges of murdering Jews during the Holocaust-East 17 singer Brian Harvey is dismissed from the band after publicly commenting that the drug Ecstasy is safe\18 – In northwest Rwanda, Hutu militia members kill 6 Spanish aid workers, 3 soldiers, and seriously wound another/ 19 - 54th Golden Globe – Yasser Arafat returns to Hebron after more than 30 years, and joins celebrations over the handover of the last Israeli-controlled West Bank city - Cerebral Palsy telethon\ 20 – U.S. President Bill Clinton is inaugurated for his second term – Death of Labour Party MP Martin Redmond ends the government's minority-He was a leading member of the All-Party Parliamentary Groups for interest in Thailand, Bahrain, Malta and ASEAN- Comet Hale-Bopp crosses Mars' orbit/21-Operation Pallial \22 – Madeleine Albright becomes the first female Secretary of State, after confirmation by the United States Senate- Space shuttle Atlantis successfully returns to Earth/23 – Mir Aimal Kasi is sentenced to death for a 1993 assault rifle attack outside CIA headquarters that killed 2 and wounded 3\26 - "Ideal Husband" closes at Barrymore Theater NYC - 85th Australian Men's Tennis/27 – French museums had nearly 2,000 pieces of art that had been stolen by Nazis- 24th American Music Awards \30 -Minuteman III launches...

Ties have been reported between Betts' death and the December 1995 murder of 3 in Rettendon, an event dubbed the "Range Rover murders"..The A130 formerly passed through the village..To the east of Rettendon, the garden at Hyde Hall was donated to the RHS.. In the year ended 31 January 2010 it received 130,011 visitors..It was reported that the £1m Sorted posters campaign was the pro-bono work of 3 advertising companies..In 1967, the first Range Rover prototype was built, with the classic Range Rover shape clearly discernible, but with a different front grille and headlight configuration..In the early 1970s, the Musée du Louvre in Paris exhibited a Range Rover as an "exemplary work of industrial design"..Detectives now believe that south London car dealer John Marshall - found shot dead in his Range Rover a few days after Noye had fled the country in May 1996 - was murdered in cold blood to prevent a link being made between Noye and the car he was driving at the time he stabbed Cameron...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Betts
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_Betts
http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/a...on.theobserver
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=481You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas..It's like you said..By the time I get to Phoenix, we'll be rising.. He'll probably leave a note right on the door...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=732

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-07-2015 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-07-2015, 05:57 AM   #2955
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboanerges View Post
your point?
what's your problem with druids?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:42 AM   #2956
boots
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
your point?
what's your problem with druids?

There isn't man.....it's just taking a swipe at you, lot's of them have joined up lately.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:28 AM   #2957
busa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Poster from 1935 saying, "World politics – World revolution. Freemasonry is an international organisation beholden to Jewry with the political goal of establishing Jewish domination through world-wide revolution"..

No conspiracy there JUst facts..

Cash for access Rifkind & Straw...

Have you noticed governments always attack & harass the worst off in society, ie the poor and vulnerable,even when ordinary folk work hard and long hours there is still never enough left over to pay the bills, unlike politicians and fat cat bankers on mega bucks who have more money then goddamn sense..

The politicians never chase them up do they ..and may I ask who do the governments owe all this war debt to......now let me guess...

Hey lets go and bomb some poor people...

What a fookin shame, try living on less than 10 grand a year you fooking morons..Perhaps you need some advice from the six billion dollar bankers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...sh_politicians
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeo-M...spiracy_theory
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/inve...m-Rifkind.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=160Today they say that we are free only to be chained in poverty.. Good God,I think it's illiteracy;It's only a machine that makes money.. Slave driver, the table is turn, y'all...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=638
Jack Straws brother has a number of convictions as a pedo and Jack Straw was instrumental in bringing in new laws banning any information being released, or access to information, or discussion on children taken into care. Even the chidlren themselves.

Just for your info LG

Ghostwolf & the Hopi Elders
busa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:44 PM   #2958
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Sting

Staring at a 16 year old breasts..Maybe everyone should walk around with a blindfold on...
Quote:

Given Will Straw's first, traumatic appearance in the spotlight, you could forgive him if he wanted to spend the rest of his life in the shadows. Back in December 1997, young William, the 17-year-old son of the then home secretary, Jack Straw, fell victim to a nasty sting by the Daily Mirror.. The tabloid paid two of his friends £2,000 each to set up a meeting in a London pub..Dawn Alford impersonated a drugs buyer and was rewarded with a story on the home secretary's son William Straw dealing cannabis..The difference now is that there are simply more young women knocking around the offices of national newspapers..

In a typical honey trap a private investigator will approach the spouse of a client and attempt to flirt with them.. This flirtation will only go as far as exchanging contact information, and then the investigator will leave and use the information to try to set up a date..

A woman who set a "honey trap" for a professional gambler who was kicked to death for his winnings has been jailed for 16 years..Granger, who posed under the name of Rachel, was wined and dined by the divorced father of 3 ...

Praise you the LORD.. O give thanks unto the LORD...
Quote:
Vajrayoginī is visualized as the translucent, deep red form of a 16-year-old female with the 3rd eye of wisdom set vertically on her forehead..Spades dance best, from the hip...
Soon I'll have reached out to and influenced more people than anybody in the history of this planet, save God himself.. And the best he ever managed was the Sermon on the Mount...

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Dakini
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_r...dia/351581.stm
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32495927
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=153

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2015 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:18 PM   #2959
diamond dogs

Max Griggs is the president of the R Griggs Group, current owner of the Dr. Martens shoe company, and one of largest shoe manufacturers in the United Kingdom. In 2002, the company ceased production in the United Kingdom and began outsourcing to China and Thailand.

Max in the middle Stephen (current Director) on the left.. http://www.northants-huntsmasons.org...avestone-chair

The boots were popular among workers such as (masonic controlled) postmen and police officers.

Not forgetting

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 09:45 PM   #2960
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
Rick Wakeman is member of Chelsea Lodge in London under the jurisdiction of the United Grand Lodge of England.

As I believe is Ray Dorset aka Mungo Jerry

''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote