Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

View Poll Results: was he using code to say he did human sacrifice?
yes 14 51.85%
no 8 29.63%
undecided 4 14.81%
other 1 3.70%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default Crowley admits to practiscing human sacrifice

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit
Back on topic

So, if one of the other names Crowley used for himself was Frater Perdurabo read this quote below and it will become clear.

From The Magick, in Paris, France:

"...it was the theory of the ancient magicians that any living being is a storehouse of energy varying in quantity according to the size and health of the animal , and in quality according to its mental and moral character. At the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddenly. The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape...For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim." (Magick, by Master Therion, published in 1929 by the Lecram Press, Paris, France)

A footnote on p. 95 says: "(4) It appears from the Magical Records of Frater Perdurabo that he made this particular sacrifice on an average about 150 times every year between 1912 and 1928.

What do you think?

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 08-01-2009 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #2
comawhite015

I don't understand how he got away with it if it was common knowledge and if he actually took that name and if it was taken seriously.

Why would he blatantly admit something like that to the public record?

Seems fishy.
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
Old 08-01-2009, 10:43 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Coma, took me a while to figure out he used other names. But if you follow the different names logic it adds up. If you read that and wasn't aware he used other names then you'd think he was writing about someone else. That's why I voted yes it's a admission of partaking in sacrifice.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive

It's the best evidence I can produce, I can't see any other way of proving it. Unless there's other clues etc in other writings.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #5
limelady
Inactive

Hi ES, well I'd love to tell you what I really think, but if I did I would find myself tied up in 3 months worth of endless debate with TW and others here who believe Cowley has been totally misunderstood etc, etc. I just don't have the energy or desire for that sorry.

But I will say this - and this is ONLY my own assessment so no snapping at me please people - there is evidence that in his later years Crowley's mental health declined quite significantly, and therefore to some extent at least we might be justified in thinking he became somewhat of a 'megalomaniacal fruitcake', therefore to my mind at least, it seems entirely possible he would have been quite capable of doing whatever it took (no matter how debased) in his attempts to become all he believed he could and should be - in other words become all THAT which had so far alluded him.

But without proof, I'm going to leave things here because we just have to face the fact that we may never know the full story, and to waste our energy on endless debate on this issue is really quite futile IMO.
Old 08-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Okay, Lime, I thought a poll would be interesting to see what others think of the evidence. So, the other thread doesn't go on and on. It's clear cut as far as I can see, but sure some will "conjure up" a alternative explanation.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
comawhite015

Mm. We'll probably never really know.

But I do love his tarot deck. It kicks some serious ass.
I never said to be like me. I say to be like you and make a difference. - Marilyn Manson
Old 08-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #8
humito

lol..........dear oh dear ...........he was taking the piss (probably literaly as well!) and was talking about his spunk as usual...........
Old 08-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #9
soulja

i have little doubt that someone who conducted fucked up rituals such as slitting a goats throat in the moment the goat is sexually climaxing would be willing to go all the way.

he even wrote about it and NO when he talked about the best suited victim for a ritual sacrifice he did not speak symbolicly of something else. leave alone something profound.

Crowley was into satanism, his followers can deny it all day long as far as i'm concerned it's pretty obvious that he was.

and like with every art be it dark or not he'll get more adept the more he practised it, and with every new experience he moved onto the next level/rituals.

the ritual killing of a goat was one level, go figure what the next level would be.. just think what kind of person that must be who'd even consider doing something like that, never mind actually doing it.

alone by looking at the company he kept, the circles he moved in and the impact his teachings/systems/philosophy had on powerful and influental people speaks volumes imo. not to mention his various secret society connections.

limelady is right though debating with the fanbois is futile. been there done that, that's why what i just said is all i have to say about this already done to death subject.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:47 PM   #10
eternal_spirit
Inactive

From The Book of the Law, by Aleister Crowley:

With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross......

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

From SATANIC EXTRACTS, by Aleister Crowley:

The Oath of Fealty

I bind my blood in Satan's hands,

All this that lieth betwixt my hands

To thee, the Beast, and thy control,

I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.

Pledge

I swear to work my Work abhorred,

Careless of all but one reward,

The pleasure of the Devil our Lord
Old 09-01-2009, 01:16 AM   #11
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
From The Book of the Law, by Aleister Crowley:

With my Hawk's head I peck at the eyes of Jesus as he hangs upon the cross......

There is no law beyond Do what thou wilt.

From SATANIC EXTRACTS, by Aleister Crowley:

The Oath of Fealty

I bind my blood in Satan's hands,

All this that lieth betwixt my hands

To thee, the Beast, and thy control,

I pledge me; body, mind, and soul.

Pledge

I swear to work my Work abhorred,

Careless of all but one reward,

The pleasure of the Devil our Lord

Interesting thread. I voted YES.

Crowley also wrote (symbolic fiction?) about sacrificing his lover.

Last edited by drakul; 09-01-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: spell
Old 09-01-2009, 04:17 AM   #12
drael

One of the few people in the world, who could have spent thirty mins disucssing either penis's or raping jesus with a stick.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:00 AM   #13
humito

well is a matter of opinion i guess............its not out of the realms of possibilty........i am not a fan or defending him ..... but have read a few of his books........ Satan - in general - is the secret self in terms of Thelema which includes the highest heights and the lowest depths. It is Tiphareth on the Tree of Life. Satan relates to Set (Egyptian) as well as the concept of Sat (Hindu). Its a complex symbolism that changes from place to place...

In 'Liber Samekh' Crowley writes, "Now this word SABAF, being by number Three score and Ten 2, is a name of Ayin, the Eye, and the Devil our Lord, and the Goat of Mendes. He is the Lord of the Sabbath of the Adepts, and is Satan, therefore also the Sun, whose number of Magick is 666, the seal of His servant the BEAST... But again SA is 61, AIN, the Naught of Nuith; BA means go, for Hadit; and F is their Son the Sun who is Ra-Hoor-Khuit."

In Magick Without Tears he writes, ""The Devil" is, historically, the God of any people that one personally dislikes. This has led to so much confusion of thought that THE BEAST 666 has preferred to let names stand as they are, and to proclaim simply that AIWAZ --- the solar-phallic-hermetic "Lucifer" is His own Holy Guardian Angel, and "The Devil" SATAN or HADIT of our particular unit of the Starry Universe. This serpent, SATAN, is not the enemy of Man, but He who made Gods of our race, knowing Good and Evil; He bade "Know Thyself!" and taught Initiation. He is "the Devil" of the Book of Thoth, and His emblem is BAPHOMET, the Androgyne who is the hieroglyph of arcane perfection. The number of His Atu is XV, which is Yod He, the Monogram of the Eternal, the Father one with the Mother, the Virgin Seed one with all-containing Space. He is therefore Life, and Love. But moreover his letter is Ayin, the Eye; he is Light, and his Zodiacal image is Capricornus, that leaping goat whose attribute is Liberty. (Note that the "Jehovah" of the Hebrews is etymologically connected with these. The classical example of such antinomy, one which has led to such disastrous misunderstandings, is that between NU and HAD, North and South, Jesus and John. The subject is too abstruse and complicated to be discussed in detail here. The student should consult the writings of Sir R. Payne Knight, General Forlong, Gerald Massey, Fabre d'Olivet; etc. etc., for the data on which these considerations are ultimately based.)"

I suggest also reading about Atu XV: The Devil in Crowley's book "The Book of Thoth" which helps explain some esoteric symbolism about hte Devil, Satan, etc.

his whole thing was to not serve any "supreme being" but to be the master of all energies/deities and serve yourself..........which i suppose could be seen by some as satanic..........surly if he was a satanist in the way you imply he would be worshiping the goat not slitting its throat???
millions of animals get their throats slit every day by people.......are they all satanists too?
He was a bastard though
Old 09-01-2009, 05:06 AM   #14
humito

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit
Back on topic

So, if one of the other names Crowley used for himself was Frater Perdurabo read this quote below and it will become clear.

From The Magick, in Paris, France:

"...it was the theory of the ancient magicians that any living being is a storehouse of energy varying in quantity according to the size and health of the animal , and in quality according to its mental and moral character. At the death of the animal this energy is liberated suddenly. The animal should therefore be killed within the Circle, or Triangle, as the case may be, so that its energy cannot escape...For the highest spiritual working one must accordingly choose that victim which contains the greatest and purest force. A male child of perfect innocence and high intelligence is the most satisfactory and suitable victim." (Magick, by Master Therion, published in 1929 by the Lecram Press, Paris, France)

A footnote on p. 95 says: "(4) It appears from the Magical Records of Frater Perdurabo that he made this particular sacrifice on an average about 150 times every year between 1912 and 1928.

What do you think?
..................so that would mean he killed about two and a half thousand people............do you think somebody may have noticed?
Old 09-01-2009, 05:33 AM   #15
limelady
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by humito View Post
..................so that would mean he killed about two and a half thousand people............do you think somebody may have noticed?
Well maybe, but not necessarily.

Trafficking in children from third world countires has been going on for a very long time, as its always been a profitable business.

For instance, these figures from India alone.....

Quote:
A staggering 45,000 children - one every 4,200-odd households - go missing in India every year, according to figures compiled by the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC). NGOs working in the field estimate only 10 per cent of all cases are registered with the police, so the actual numbers could be several times higher. Kiran Bedi, director general, Bureau of Police Research and Development, conceded that the "numbers of missing children reported on child helplines were much more than the figures in police records".

According to NHRC's report, first published in 2004, most children are reported missing from the states of Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar and Orissa where, it says, the "trafficking of children has become a highly profitable business". Traffickers target low-income families, and their tactics range from drugging and abduction to persuasion and deception, the report says.
http://www.unodc.org/india/ht_noida_050107.html

So again, we can only speculate, and may never know the truth.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:01 AM   #16
humito

wow thats a horrible figure!...............i see whre you are comming from but they probably are dissapated all over the world...........i dont think that that many could have gone his way without somebody spilling the beans............he pissed most people off he had contact with........ and detailed records were kept of most of his magikal activity .........but as you say we will never know for sure .
Old 09-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #17
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by humito View Post
wow thats a horrible figure!...............i see whre you are comming from but they probably are dissapated all over the world...........i dont think that that many could have gone his way without somebody spilling the beans............he pissed most people off he had contact with........ and detailed records were kept of most of his magikal activity .........but as you say we will never know for sure .
Don't forget Crowley was affiliated with the freemasons. Therefore he may have had the collusion of the most powerful secret society in Britain.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #18
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by humito
Some Satanic cults have what's knows as "breeders" breeders are women in a cult/coven who's purpose is to to be impregnated via sex rituals, sometimes gang raped to add a negative spiritual aspect to the conception, maybe to attract demon entities to the woman and growing foetus

The breeders also have babies who are not legaly registered (so don't officially exist on paper, no one would notice them missing, they may be kept in remote locations, or the breeder women mind controlled to forget the experiences) I've also read that they have their people placed in medical/hospitals, if the head of these institutions is a member of cult/group they can manipulate and cover.

Sometimes the women are forced to abort so the foetus can be used by the cult/coven in rituals.

Some babies will be allowed to grow into children or adults, but will then later be sacrificed, some may become breeders or members of the coven, they have rituals/sacrifices and dates that relate to the victims sex and age.

see satanic calender

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...c_calendar.htm

and

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...light=calender
Old 09-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #19
rhydra

Crowly liked to push the boundaries a bit but I can't really see it, i doubt he would have put himself in the position of being done for murder. As far as I have found out about him, he did revel in an appalling reputation, how much of that reputation is true or just implied by refusal to deny lurid accusations maybe we'll never know. 150 a year does seem like he would have been pretty busy.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:10 PM   #20
soulja

just because the numbers seem unlikely to be true does not mean he wasn't involved in human sacrifice.

i think it's posssible he grossly exagerrated the numbers on purpose to render the truth unbelievable. that way he could let the cat out of the bag and even brag about it while at the same time make sure noone will believe it.

noone of the ''profane'' anyway, his books were written for other initiates and i'm sure the right people understood the message.

it's a common trick employed by satanists to incorporate unbelievable elements into things they do. it's like a safe mechanism only other satanists will recognize as such.

think of the many accounts of SRA victims who claim their abusers were Santa Claus and Mickey Mouse. it's the same underlying principle..

Last edited by soulja; 09-01-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Closed Thread