Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Lightbulb WHY is it always me/you ? because you are the ONE!

( Read the small print ! fonts and letter sizes have been changed to prevent your eyes getting tired and so that you are easily able to stop check your points in this subject rather like a book has headlines and post marks , so please , don't insinuate that im shouting at you , its getting boring ! )


Im going to give you an entirely new look upon why it is always you from a totaly new angle , so please allow atleast an explination to finish before replying .



Many of us have heard of it , many of us claim they have hacked it / seen it etc .

Many of us are familiar with the philosophy of the matrix .

We create our own reality and reality is an Illusion .

But is the Matrix an Illusion ?

Here is an alternate view that is self evident and needs no hard research or soul searching to see that it exists .

This theory runs on the rules that for ever action , a reaction must occur .
Where there is a positive , there must be a negative .


These are whats known as , the laws of equilibrium . A way that nature ( or the Matrix ) brings balance to maintain a steady running of its program ( reality )


How would we know if the matrix truly exists ?
We look for something i call program constants and equilibrium programs . they are easily spotted and do not need much of a scientific study to see them because as I have mentioned , the facts and observations are self evident and do not need complicated sciences or philosophies to explain them .

So ? here we are , at the point of asking

1 ) "What is a program constant ?"

A program constant is a steady pattern of something that stays the same .
It can change its appearance from time to time but the underlying pattern of that program will be constant . for example ;
Imagine trying to cross a road . The 1st time you try you are nearly hit by a speeding car . The second time you try some one quickly walks right in front of you cutting you off from the road forcing you to take one step back . The 3rd time you try a bird shits right in front of you and you step back again . The 4th time you try another car speeds past and nearly kills you . The 5th time you try ( by an alarming coincidence ) something falls out of an airplane and just misses you . The 6th time you try , the airplane falls from the sky and crashes right in front of you . The 7th time you try , you attempt it up the road , just to find that police have cordoned off the road on both sides and do not allow you to cross over .

Now wouldn't that tell you something other than its an unlucky place to cross ?

It's a prevention program . A program constant . The images have changed in the way that the program is preventing you , but the constant has remained the same through out the whole experience . The constant is this -- inhibition . The program has changed its appearance many times but the constant of " inhibiting you from crossing" has remained the same .

So how does this fit with humanities reality ?

Personally I hate to highlight it as you only need to read a history book or look out of your windows but none the less I will attempt this massive task and try to shorten it so that it is easier to digest .

Shouldn't have mankind created a world peace by now ?
Shouldn't the politicians have learned from the past not to bite so easily at war ?
Shouldn't the religious people have stuck together by now and uniting as one ?
Shouldn't humanity have woken up by now that we don't need leaders etc ?
Shouldn't have humanity worked out by now that by killing our planet we are killing our children ?

You can argue until your blue in the face as to why these things happen , but these situations only appear as different problems but they all hold the same constant ! It's called a "prevention program" ! An "inhibiting program" .

Many of us are familiar with machines . Program a machine to run and it will do so given the right working parts . Although the machine appears to be moving in space time , the repetition of its moving parts are constant ! Rather like a petrol engine . It may move through space time which makes it appear to the observer that it is creating change IE movement , but it is the repetition of the pistons banging up and down etc etc etc that make it move . The problems above are very much like the engine . Just different moving parts of the same repetition pattern .

The same repetition can be found in our partners and families . I call it "the perfect day syndrome" .
Many of us have experienced this shape . ( constant )

example ;
It's been a while . Today You've woke up in a good mood . Every one around you start off OK . Yet later on near the evening , some fker has to spoil your day . They either say something that has an innuendo that ends up actually belittling you in the long run , or some one has to say thing harsh and cruel . Upon looking at what you have just experienced you realise that what was said was bang out of order for no reason at all ! ????????
You decide not to bite and some how make it out of the work place or shop or something unsaved . As you walk down the town centre , a old woman suddenly walks right in front of you .
You turn to the left to over take , but she's got it covered . You then sway to the right , and there she is in her own little world now walking in front of you going right . You stop for a pause and then make your way to a gap through the crowd , just to be cut up by some young mother who has decided that a sudden right angle right across your ankle is the only appropriate way to go . You are polite and say sorry despite the fact it wasn't your fault . As you turn to go into the shop someone pushes in front of you and swings the door open so fast , as the pass through it it nearly knocks you out . They ponder in the door way so you wait patiently . They turn to a shelf and you take your opportunity .
As you walk to a shop assistant that has had their eye on you ever since you were at the door , they leave the room and ignore you and place you in the hands of an inexperienced young male with the brains of a rocking horse .
When you get home you finally put your feet up and some one knocks on the door . It's the jehovah witnesses and they don't want to go away .

This is the "perfect day syndrome" . Its as if , you know , even if you go out of your way to be polite and nice to others , some one is going to fkup your day . these are prevention programs . ( inhibiting programs ) People dont mean to actually go out of their way like some type of massive conspiracy all surrounding you ( although dont desregard that tottally it could be true it depends on how much you stick out to big brother , see my real life monitoring by big brother threads ) Its just programmed people doing the programmed thing . Basicly they are inoscent !Yet you are waking up to it which you begin to notice it and is why sometimes it can seem like a nightmare . Believe it , you will get through it quite easily . Its just the waking up bit , everything else becomes clearer .

Some of us think that the Agents of the film "the matrix" can be polotitions , but they are also our families and friends , we see it all the time . Some of us express these people ( masses ) as sheeple . It's the same expression with a different appearance .

So how do prevention ( inhibiting ) programs work ?

They must run in groups ! Hence since the gulf war in Iraq has slowly dwindled into a war with no reason and we have all woken up to it , conflicts have grown in numbers .
Georgia and Southern Ossetia for instance , what about that one ?
A war started during the most relaxing and exiting time of 2008 . It had to start because the world was becoming relaxed and looking forwards to a good feeling . To prevent this frequency rising to a dangerous level ( according to TPTB ) a war had to start !

When that was found to be wrong and bad and Russia quickly agreed to a peace deal , Zimbarbwie started its idea of who is big brother . Now that this is starting to loose its grip its now not a bad leader , its a disease that is now over there and a reason to make war with Robert Mugabe who ever .

It's all there for you to see , it does change places , it does change faces , but the pattern is constant !
10,000 years of history should be telling us something by now .


So ? what are compensation programs ? ( how do they work ? what are they for ? )
Compensation programs are there to create equilibrium !
For a positive action a negative reaction must take place .
It's the fundamental laws of the Matrix universe .

The most largest and easiest compensation program within the matrix is self evident and doesnt need much explanation to work it out .

It started with Einstein . He calculated that the universe should be slowing down . But ? New observations has found that space indeed is not slowing down , its speeding up .

SSo how does this fit in with humanity and our reality of the Matrix ?

Mankind is growing in awareness . It has been for quite a while now , especially since the early 90s . Some of us would have felt that freuqency shift around 91 to 93 .

What is happening is so in our faces its almost impossible to place an argument upon it .

The matrix universe is not only speeding up , but is also getting bigger and bigger .

This is because of the amounts of human minds entering the matrix .

Since the matrix is a machine , it is sensible to postulate that a machine that contains human minds will need extra circuits to cope with those minds . Basic practical sense really .

So what will happen acording to any observer within the matrix ?
they would see an infinite universe ( inside the matrix ) getting bigger and bigger and faster and faster . It is inevitable !every one would see this constant !

So what compensation program would bestow us ?

Our fundamental human rights !

Yep you've got it !

Because our minds are increasing in awareness ( IE getting larger ) the only way to compensate this anomaly is for the matrix to create movement inhibiting programs ! It would create laws according to the basics , that would prevent humans to exercise their rights . law restrictions would exculate massively .

Punishment programs would escalate . In our perception we call them speed cameras and anti terrorist laws that cover another 270 bye laws that allows TPTB to monitor us 24/7 in every way possible .

Thus , the outward motion of seeing the universe expand quickly ( due to more and more minds entering the matrix and becoming aware of something ) and inward inhibiting program has to be administered to compensate the outward flow thus creating an equilibrium .

Ever wondered why humanity hasn't made it to Mars yet but seems to have expidentially moved towards machines reading thoughts etc ? Also man becoming slowly drawn into the cyborg age of using mobile phones etc etc ?

It's the Matrix !
its trying to tell us , that it is in control and that we should yield to its superiority and that we are slave to it . So to slowly make our minds accept this fact it offers us technology as sweeties to intise us to be controlled and run our life under technology ( a machine ) It does this through making us want these gadgets and creating ever growing damands that make it neccessary for us to have them . We then think we need them .


It's sooooooooooo simple .

Here are some more self evident threads to help you along the journey of breaking free from the totalistic clutches of the Matrix and its agents .




real life experiences of being harrassed by big brother .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41009

some tactics to slow harrassment down etc

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39100


How our own phylosophies from the matrix placed upon us can help us stay inhibited .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46569

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414



We live in a machine in the future playing back a past reality that once was but is now long gone . The running program is not our reality .
FOR INSTANCE ;
Einstein said that E= MC2 .
This means that time is relative to the observer . this means that time is different to every one yet , the speed of light stays constant for every one .

Since time is relative to the observer , it there for means that reality is relative to the observer ! This means that we live in a collective reality but also in tiny realities of our own . so what is constant to us all ?

I've just shown you . Did you miss it ?






Other facts self evident !and why do they always pick on you .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46282






WE ARE SLAVES !







WAKE UP NEO !


















YOU ARE THE ONE !


















NEO = anagram for one . one = neo .

There for Eistein has proved that your reality belongs to you ! if you dont like your reality , change it , one must alter ones perception of it thus creating a wider strategic field of view and there fore , you can change it .












In fact !

you havent come here to find out if your right have you ? because this truth has already been asnwered .
the fact is this , you came here to find out "WHY" you are right !

now that you know for sure , you can change your reality












because



I cant tell you how its going to end , i can only show you how it begins because












you are the ONE !

Last edited by tracker; 03-01-2009 at 09:08 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:58 AM   #2
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

So in a nutshell , reality belongs to the eye of the beholder .

( sounds like tracker is really slowly waking up lol. Just how long will it go on for before he makes one real big Fkup again ? )

pmsl .




tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
somethinganonymous
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,399
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Yet, if this is true, then how does the observer change what he observes? The practice of hacking the Matrix, how does one do it? In the movie, Neo just wakes up to reality not being real, and as such, he knows nothing he sees is real, yet, in this reality the observer is observing, he has no knowledge of it not being real.

There's people talking of all these unknown theories; the etheral, multi-dimensions, infinite love is the only truth, human power, hair power, mind power, penis power, power of meditation, and yet, the observer feels powerless and observes powerlessness.

And should the observer be the ONE, then who or what are the remaining 7 billion people?
somethinganonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #4
motive
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinganonymous View Post
Yet, if this is true, then how does the observer change what he observes? The practice of hacking the Matrix, how does one do it? In the movie, Neo just wakes up to reality not being real, and as such, he knows nothing he sees is real, yet, in this reality the observer is observing, he has no knowledge of it not being real.

There's people talking of all these unknown theories; the etheral, multi-dimensions, infinite love is the only truth, human power, hair power, mind power, penis power, power of meditation, and yet, the observer feels powerless and observes powerlessness.

And should the observer be the ONE, then who or what are the remaining 7 billion people?
Exactly . There is truth to the fact that this reality is very much an illusion, and I agree with David Icke in many ways on this point... but beyond that much of this postulation is completely theory based on personal experiences and unproven logic. None of us know the true nature of reality, and without a free society of great minds with the goal of truly understanding it, we never can.

Personally, I believe that nature of reality is closely parallel to what David Icke describes, and that it is due to an infinite conscious creator who simply uses these observable laws as his tool for his grand plan. I believe demons exist (reptilian? I can't say), and I believe in a battle between good and evil in this world. I believe that the Illuminati really do have a sinister secret to keep that is in fact religion based. I am not saying that this god is a Christian god, but I do believe that the Christian account has some truth to it, including revelations, which coincides quite nicely with Mayan prophecy and other things that would be unidentifiable without proper knowledge that the Illuminati has kept for themselves.

A simple example of my point, I think it is agreeable that all of us here understand the evil nature of this world and that good nature does not necessarily poke its head out too much, but here is a story you all might be interested in that I was very much touched by here in America. It was in the national news quite a bit here recently.
Fox News video: http://www.javno.tv/en/index.php?id=13098x4de9b7822e0de
Article: http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=218449

My final point: I respect that you believe in your post, but understand that others have good reason to disagree with you on all points, because reality is, indeed, relative to each human.

Last edited by motive; 15-01-2009 at 02:16 PM.
motive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 02:15 PM   #5
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Really enjoyed that tracker. Very interesting and thought-provoking. Cheers.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
kimball13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: refer to historical king arthur coverup
Posts: 2,654
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

couldnt agree more about the infibitor program,,,,,,,,,,,strange though what goes on for me is coprate and institutional as well as clear and obviose rights violations.

here is part of teh illusion,,,,,,,,,,,the program is realy a virus attacking any subroutines making progress and morphing them itot little viruses, hese the seamingly random inhibitor progam/virus.

Ya its realy pretty much what you posted, the strange thing is the WHY is much more important than How in the grand scheme of the long term survival,,,,,,,,,,Why is the Grail deap down inside, most conform and become subroutines when dormant in there own program to inhibit others, unless a big problem occurs like an Anti-virus is installed(Neo) hidden as a virus,,,,,,,,so perception is a very powerfull key to both sides.
You can sleep and recieve gifts from the virus in its compansation program, but one day you will realize you are becomeing more and more like a virus and begin to loose sleap in negitive ways, then the only way is to move up in the viral subroutines until finnaly full fledged agent Smith/polititian.


PERCEPTION, it is a virus that hinders humanity, there is my point here, we are always trying to adjust to injustice, why well hay stepped on toes happens, getting cut off and such, then what happens allot of the time is the one that gets toes steppedon goes out and seaks a sort of revenge for a simple mistake thus a virus begins to form, this virus hides and apears like the firewall program,,,,,,,,,that very stubbed toe program has been hyjacked by a trojan..............

The Program/Matrix/Creation operating system's stubbed to program is desinged more as an awareness part of the matrix as well as antivirus program,,,,,,,,you know perception and awareness to both parties involved, how to you react, do you know its a mistake and the pain will stop in a second or are you virul or about to be and go off and cause harm,,,,,,,,,,,,

how do i know virul, well because when lesson learned that program shuts down and shifts to the enlightenment program, ya know the shake hands, my bad, ah na its ok, here my number and then wedding bells type thingy. And its not been shutting down, its mutated,,,,,,,,,basicly that jerk Satan put a trojan in the system kinda deal, with the no good deed goes unpunished virus.


it would probley be much better if i dictated to someone else knowlegeable on all this, ya knw a sounding board, not for info but for wording and such,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya know im written in a differnt soft ware than most or i would be just as infected as most others,,,,,,,,,2012 is part of allot of this and the 13 skull programs are activateing and coming on line as we speak.

It scarred me when i saw the Matrix not because of what it presented but because of the skewed perception it may cause, we have not been removed from reality, reality has been hacked into by a lower vibration(or reptilian if you prefer),,,,,,,,,,,,all it is is a word, program, for an individual being programed is not good, but the matrix being Gods program for me to live in is,,,all it is is realizing sometimes we choose the oppisite word because we just got are toe stubbed and call it the first thing we feel instead of looking up and seeing a beutiful human being and you then have the oppurtunity to see how they handdle there little fuddle, are they going to show viral by blaming you for having your toe there, or maybe show you a knew freind because your individual reaction based on what a program taught you is real, and what is just plain throwing a fit, so the toe stubber then shows a slight smirk of wow this guy is cool and polite, was in a hurry yet after i stubbed his toe he smiles and slows down shaking his head,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,instead of the viral, whada fu, watch were your going yada yadddda,,,,,,,,then again sometimes its a lesson in watching what is comming that is the lesson.


but anyways just my take, i only have a prob with the words used by most, why is it that we are looked at as the virus and powerless with very little hope when in fact, if we go above this viral vibe and tap into what created everything we transend or hope to above all virus and such out of the matrix and its containment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya in a sense humanity is viral or infected and quarantined, ..........

im not argueing im acutualy in a great deal of agreament, similar perception just differnt words,,,,,,,,,,,it would be difficult to get DAvid Icke and such to change there wording wouldnt it, and realize that its the Reptiles virus and trojan horses doing most of this crap, obviosly they operate in this matrix also and are contained within the same laws to a degree. i dont know what do you think
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeltaTauStaff1
screw common sense, i prefer Uncommon Sense.
A mind that loses touch with its Heart is like a rudder without a boat.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 02:35 PM   #7
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinganonymous View Post
Yet, if this is true, then how does the observer change what he observes? The practice of hacking the Matrix, how does one do it? In the movie, Neo just wakes up to reality not being real, and as such, he knows nothing he sees is real, yet, in this reality the observer is observing, he has no knowledge of it not being real.

There's people talking of all these unknown theories; the etheral, multi-dimensions, infinite love is the only truth, human power, hair power, mind power, penis power, power of meditation, and yet, the observer feels powerless and observes powerlessness.

And should the observer be the ONE, then who or what are the remaining 7 billion people?
OK I will answer what I can .

One can have a bad upbringing , real bad .Say if someone grew up always being bullied at school and coming home to an abusive family .
This can obviously lead to having a negative outlook on life .Later - someone going through that life can end up thinking that the whole world hates them and that no one loves them .
That maybe so ------but -------------is that really true ?
maybe they just posed a threat to every one else and had to be kept down ;
maybe , they were so spiritualy strong ----that only THEY were the ones able to cope with that situation that may have been some one elses life .
So --do they listen to every one else who might think they are a looser ?
or do they think ------------well if Ive gone through all this with no help ---------how can I be a looser ? maybe ---------it is every one else being a looser ----after all ------with such odds stacked up against them --------with no help from any one else -------------facing that life and making it through the other side to be a grown up --------makes them a winner actually .

I have made another thread called
"if you have had a bad life - you can change it , the thread attempts to Illestrate this more .

Being the 1 does not make the other 7 billion a fake ---it just means ----that youare in charge of your reality -------and the only ONE who can actually do anything about it -------is -------------YOU-----------because in your reality -----------you are the ONE .

I will post my other thread benieth and hopefully it might help you in some way understand what it is Im trying to say .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67667

thank you for your involvement on this thread , thankyou .

Last edited by tracker; 19-08-2009 at 02:37 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #8
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by motive View Post

Personally, I believe that nature of reality is closely parallel to what David Icke describes, and that it is due to an infinite conscious creator who simply uses these observable laws as his tool for his grand plan.

this is so true ; well done .
It is our observations that can so easily control our minds there for we must interperate events --------as we see fit ------or atleast --use them to better our reality .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 02:40 PM   #9
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Really enjoyed that tracker. Very interesting and thought-provoking. Cheers.
I always feel chuffed to bits when you say things like that .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 02:44 PM   #10
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimball13 View Post
couldnt agree more about the infibitor program,,,,,,,,,,,strange though what goes on for me is coprate and institutional as well as clear and obviose rights violations.

here is part of teh illusion,,,,,,,,,,,the program is realy a virus attacking any subroutines making progress and morphing them itot little viruses, hese the seamingly random inhibitor progam/virus.

Ya its realy pretty much what you posted, the strange thing is the WHY is much more important than How in the grand scheme of the long term survival,,,,,,,,,,Why is the Grail deap down inside, most conform and become subroutines when dormant in there own program to inhibit others, unless a big problem occurs like an Anti-virus is installed(Neo) hidden as a virus,,,,,,,,so perception is a very powerfull key to both sides.
You can sleep and recieve gifts from the virus in its compansation program, but one day you will realize you are becomeing more and more like a virus and begin to loose sleap in negitive ways, then the only way is to move up in the viral subroutines until finnaly full fledged agent Smith/polititian.


PERCEPTION, it is a virus that hinders humanity, there is my point here, we are always trying to adjust to injustice, why well hay stepped on toes happens, getting cut off and such, then what happens allot of the time is the one that gets toes steppedon goes out and seaks a sort of revenge for a simple mistake thus a virus begins to form, this virus hides and apears like the firewall program,,,,,,,,,that very stubbed toe program has been hyjacked by a trojan..............

The Program/Matrix/Creation operating system's stubbed to program is desinged more as an awareness part of the matrix as well as antivirus program,,,,,,,,you know perception and awareness to both parties involved, how to you react, do you know its a mistake and the pain will stop in a second or are you virul or about to be and go off and cause harm,,,,,,,,,,,,

how do i know virul, well because when lesson learned that program shuts down and shifts to the enlightenment program, ya know the shake hands, my bad, ah na its ok, here my number and then wedding bells type thingy. And its not been shutting down, its mutated,,,,,,,,,basicly that jerk Satan put a trojan in the system kinda deal, with the no good deed goes unpunished virus.


it would probley be much better if i dictated to someone else knowlegeable on all this, ya knw a sounding board, not for info but for wording and such,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya know im written in a differnt soft ware than most or i would be just as infected as most others,,,,,,,,,2012 is part of allot of this and the 13 skull programs are activateing and coming on line as we speak.

It scarred me when i saw the Matrix not because of what it presented but because of the skewed perception it may cause, we have not been removed from reality, reality has been hacked into by a lower vibration(or reptilian if you prefer),,,,,,,,,,,,all it is is a word, program, for an individual being programed is not good, but the matrix being Gods program for me to live in is,,,all it is is realizing sometimes we choose the oppisite word because we just got are toe stubbed and call it the first thing we feel instead of looking up and seeing a beutiful human being and you then have the oppurtunity to see how they handdle there little fuddle, are they going to show viral by blaming you for having your toe there, or maybe show you a knew freind because your individual reaction based on what a program taught you is real, and what is just plain throwing a fit, so the toe stubber then shows a slight smirk of wow this guy is cool and polite, was in a hurry yet after i stubbed his toe he smiles and slows down shaking his head,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,instead of the viral, whada fu, watch were your going yada yadddda,,,,,,,,then again sometimes its a lesson in watching what is comming that is the lesson.


but anyways just my take, i only have a prob with the words used by most, why is it that we are looked at as the virus and powerless with very little hope when in fact, if we go above this viral vibe and tap into what created everything we transend or hope to above all virus and such out of the matrix and its containment,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ya in a sense humanity is viral or infected and quarantined, ..........

im not argueing im acutualy in a great deal of agreament, similar perception just differnt words,,,,,,,,,,,it would be difficult to get DAvid Icke and such to change there wording wouldnt it, and realize that its the Reptiles virus and trojan horses doing most of this crap, obviosly they operate in this matrix also and are contained within the same laws to a degree. i dont know what do you think
You insight is very interesting .
You sure have seemed to have experienced life to know this much and to have gained this knowledge .

I have read all this post of yours and its fully in there .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 06:22 PM   #11
kimball13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: refer to historical king arthur coverup
Posts: 2,654
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
OK I will answer what I can .

One can have a bad upbringing , real bad .Say if someone grew up always being bullied at school and coming home to an abusive family .
This can obviously lead to having a negative outlook on life .Later - someone going through that life can end up thinking that the whole world hates them and that no one loves them .
That maybe so ------but -------------is that really true ?
maybe they just posed a threat to every one else and had to be kept down ;
maybe , they were so spiritualy strong ----that only THEY were the ones able to cope with that situation that may have been some one elses life .
So --do they listen to every one else who might think they are a looser ?
or do they think ------------well if Ive gone through all this with no help ---------how can I be a looser ? maybe ---------it is every one else being a looser ----after all ------with such odds stacked up against them --------with no help from any one else -------------facing that life and making it through the other side to be a grown up --------makes them a winner actually .

I have made another thread called
"if you have had a bad life - you can change it , the thread attempts to Illestrate this more .

Being the 1 does not make the other 7 billion a fake ---it just means ----that youare in charge of your reality -------and the only ONE who can actually do anything about it -------is -------------YOU-----------because in your reality -----------you are the ONE .

I will post my other thread benieth and hopefully it might help you in some way understand what it is Im trying to say .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67667

thank you for your involvement on this thread , thankyou .
you described me very well as well as maybe a few other's could be described , thank you very much for your insight as well as this thread,,,,,,,,,,.

maybe that is why i see the Martix as a creation of God, or one of those tools if you will, and that is why satan exists(a virus), yet to destroy the virus you need to create another type that may apear as a virus or trojan horse seprate from the main body of the current quarintined section,,,,,this matrix is what some called quarantined yet most are unwilling to believe this or accept it, the virus either uses this or it is part of its program, so quarantine it let it believe in parts that is is seprate then analys and sanitize while retaining the sub-routines and such,,,,,,,,i dont know much about computers but it works to decribe the portion i percieve.

Even if we all wake up in little bath tubs with tubes sticking out being used as batteries we then only awaken to another more complex advanced System, yet simpler, the other thing is this, even in those bathtubs Neo and others still had there soul and spirit active and aware even if bypassed, maybe that bypass was part of a closed protected system.

like you said about success, the difference there is ive seen the results of what my Heart and spirit lead me to do, in the news several times, in papers and such written about certain things, concepts, memes, ct, consulting etc, volantarely mainly because it would have taken to much time and effort to enshure my own welfare, some call it self-sacrafice,,,,,,,,,,,,,strange to think of sometimes,,,yet it was others, hes a looser mentality/program that they justified not returning any favors, or assistance, actualy in reverse, set-ups,, framejobs,,attacks,,slander,,entrapment,,etc all because of jeolousey masked by there hes a looser mentality,,,,,,,,,,like you said maybey it is they that are the loosers, after all they needed me to have any sucsess, all they had was charizma and perswasive charms. dont get me wrong,, some just thought i was a kinda fluke and or just forgot and moved on assumeing that i also just went on with life and was doing fine not knowing that ive helped many others and such only to be stabbed in the back in very deviose slanderouse ways as to discredit me incase i caught wind of a large some of money made or somekinda medal or promotion,,,,,,,,,,ya wonder wy national security became a mess in the us,,,,i better stop there,,, im only a very duty bound person yet my duty is to humanity my alliegence is to God and it is after that that the rest comes, still wondering where i am on my list to assist.

by the way, i dont let it keep me from doing something just because the last person screwed me,,,,,ya know the old i dont lend money out because allot of people never payed me back crap.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeltaTauStaff1
screw common sense, i prefer Uncommon Sense.
A mind that loses touch with its Heart is like a rudder without a boat.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #12
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimball13 View Post
you described me very well as well as maybe a few other's could be described , thank you very much for your insight as well as this thread,,,,,,,,,,.

maybe that is why i see the Martix as a creation of God, or one of those tools if you will, and that is why satan exists(a virus), yet to destroy the virus you need to create another type that may apear as a virus or trojan horse seprate from the main body of the current quarintined section,
HOLY CRAP !

You have just explained my book , yep my own written but yet not published book .
It is a book that uses a multi dimensional system of symbols and signs that represent concepts of reality and Einstiens equasion of liniar reality -where -----the speed of light stays constant yet the point of relativity differs from person to person --------thus ---the construction of reality also has a constant for every one where ----------the point of relativity differs from person to person hence every one seeing reality in their own way etc .

YOU ---------KNOW ABOUT THE VIRUS ?

My book uses symbols and signs because our subconsciouse understands them -------------and once looked at ----these symbols will induce a slow program ( virus ) that shows how reality can be changed from WITHIN - the individual -that then sends ripples into the for coming program we call reality .

Unlike ienstiens theory of relativity which is universal -- my book uses symbols and signs --and they are -------------MULTI DIMENSIONAL -------not universal .

I cant say no more -----my hairs are standing up ---------how did you come across the idea that liniar reality is controlled by a virus ?

I have told no one -------not even my partner .

enough of this -------I need a break --------- I shall return to the rest of this post of yours when I have gathered my posture --------lol

but yeah -------------it is a virus .

just for the record -when I was young -all the way up to 28 ---my friends were -------beings that glowed around the edge and had a dark center ----some call them --------glow beings ---as did I -----some call them ----------the Illuminated ones ------------as where some ----------call them by their other names -----Illuminate --or reptilians ----hecne the use of the language that my book uses ----symbols and signs .
they were and still are ------------my friends .

Last edited by tracker; 19-08-2009 at 08:17 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #13
kimball13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: refer to historical king arthur coverup
Posts: 2,654
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

to put it simply and humbly, this is hard, much of what i know i have to wait until i hear someone describe or start on certain things, until that since i could talk i thought most of it was normal, then i thought others didnt care, then some thought i thought to much, for me it was i just know, yet i dont have the simple words, or there is no vocabulary to convey it let me see how you comunicate so maybe i can find the equivalent and share insight and such, its a two was street, even if we percieve it differently, well of course things look differnt from differnt types of vehicles, then its the traffic and weather and such, and if your windsheild wipers need replaceing it might change your perception of the weather conditions and make you think its not so bad or it even worse,,,,,,in the vehicle case i suppose the virus could be that gas they made us put in our cars with that mtbe stuff in it,or sugar and water at times.

might have something to do with those dreams of being Rama breaking the bow and spending time with Sita when i was a boy, then the hypnotism and such began and allot was repressed and hiden, it comes to the surface at times and is very noticible, then goes back in hiding, its frustrateing when you are cut of from part of your mind that you know is there, and at the same time there are those that dont want me to udo what they did and regain my childhood memories of memories, my own mother was a bit frightend of me because of this about me when i was young, what happend even though they were hippies is the assisted in repressing my stuff with abuse and neglect, imagine sitting in a class up until the fourth grade wonderine why i havent been thought math or how to read, then demanding to go to a normal class to learn, going though and IQ test and seein the tester suprised, i could go on about it and the oddity of my experiences, i am a vollanteer in a similar project/program to mk-ultra, i volanteared around the age of 6, weather i was manipulated into it or not i dont know, but after they got done with me the abuse at home began allong with other hardships that effected us all,,,,,,,,i was the only one abused, well i found the manual that my stepfather used and it had to do with reincarnation and higher self stuff and how to remember and regain it, yet it looked to me more like a manual like to the oppisite of this to a child and he will repress his true self and make him a non-threat, so, it was also from a bible that i learned to read on my own, i read it as a child of around 10 years old and went from barly reading see cat run to college level in less than a year,,,,,,,,,it is the same everytime when i get things in order and such i exel to almost a fault, it causes great jeoulousy especialy because im one of those types that will find that same drive in others and such, kinda like saying hay by the way were made of the same stuff so im sure its just lost in there, ive found mine and know what it looks like so there you have,,,,,,,,,,,,some people hate it when some can exell and not overlook the same gift others have that they may not know about, should i be ashamed about my ability to survive because i cant whistle loud or play basket ball, well i can yell and play football, same thing just differnt,


or it might just be i dont say it unless your on you way anyways so might as well make sure it correct,,,,,,,,,,there has been allot of people claiming theve read the akashic records and such, well just maybe the one that wrote them knows when he hears hoooeee, he may not remember it all but he knows it when he hears or sees it because he wrote it,,,,,,,,funny that the Vatican tried to erase any trace of his existance, some call him Metatron now, the scribe of God. so if someone is in touch with a higher self and that happens to be this unknown arch-angel who is different than the other 6 of the 7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i wonder what that would do to a reptilian virus. After all everyone knows Eagles eat snakes. IT would also make sense that someone or group would have a type of knowledge in order to vett knowledge and such or maybe even help work the bugs and kinks out etc, crazy thought
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeltaTauStaff1
screw common sense, i prefer Uncommon Sense.
A mind that loses touch with its Heart is like a rudder without a boat.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #14
kimball13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: refer to historical king arthur coverup
Posts: 2,654
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

snake is a medicine dear to my heart as to is eagle.

the prophecy of eagle making peace with snake is dear to my hear to,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bear medicine and other such things also.

Particularyly Sasquatch, i dont speak of much other than when i speak of the visions i have, yet that is my true medicine, my teacher, like you mention of the illuminated ones,,,,,,,,he to is a bit more brilliant than most would imagine,,,,,,,

Biggfoot, is one that encorporates most all medicines, the bear is the one that transmutes and teaches man respect, yet it is bigfoot that is the brindge between man and the natural world, he is leaving soon i am sad to say, what i will say is a portion if not all of mankind will evolve and take the place of Sasquatche here on this planet, just something ive left out of most of my post and conversations.

the Eagle eats the poisonouse snake and the bear takes the eagles sickness from him and transmutes its the energys bringing them into harmony, it is then that Sasquatch watched over and taught that little feather serpent.

to answer where i learned it from would be very hard, the first place i saw it was in the bible and knew that it wasnt just me, but i also saw imediatley in churches and such the missuse and lies grouped in with misstranslations to cover up the lies. yet again i knew it before then,,,, the only other place would have been the Masonic clinic where the hypnosis took place, yet some was before that, but not as pronounced,,,,,,,,,,,,,what most become blind to is the virus as they grow older and can put words to the virus then the knowledge of what it looks like and how to deal with it leaves,,,,,,wonder why know so called i remember everything from my past lives didnt remember that, ohya because they still could not remember there first cognitive thoughts and bring that into this reality util they could speak and such or understand at least.

Answer where did i learn is, God and Man, why man well man showed me that what God showed me was real, and then people like you showed me that i wasnt crazy especialy when it starts comming into real time such as this.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeltaTauStaff1
screw common sense, i prefer Uncommon Sense.
A mind that loses touch with its Heart is like a rudder without a boat.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2009, 10:31 PM   #15
fekdemasons
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Elysium
Posts: 4,228
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Question

Tracker,

Interesting thread.

In regards to the Inhibitor programme , it made sense to me.

All my Adult life I have had problems in Restaurants or bars.

No matter what I order , there is a problem with it , the chef fucks it up or it comes an hour late.

I also stand at the wrong end of the bar when the barman is serving at the other end.

Soon as I move to the other end , the bstd will start serving wher I was just standing.

The other Day I qued for 30 mins in a beer tent and finally the old codger (volunteer) finishes pouring 9 individual lemonades (FFS) for some old cow.

THen the old sod next to me who arrived at least 5 mins after me is offered service. But Oh no , not manners my boy after you sir.

I'm afraid I had a Basil Faulty momment (beats mini with branch) a complete hissy fit !!!

Are these inhibitors real ??? If I stabbed one of them 100 times with a chisel would they simply dissipate into the ether ?


I think not
fekdemasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 01:44 PM   #16
gooseone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 282
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi i read your interesting new thread which lead me to this one which leads me to post this link as it might be of interest to you seeing you are also aware of the way people tend to percieve time
http://www.tedxamsterdam.nl/2009/vid...e-and-gravity/
Cheers !
gooseone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 01:50 PM   #17
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseone View Post
Hi i read your interesting new thread which lead me to this one which leads me to post this link as it might be of interest to you seeing you are also aware of the way people tend to percieve time
http://www.tedxamsterdam.nl/2009/vid...e-and-gravity/
Cheers !
wow ive only looked at the title and im hooked .

shall be back in a mo with views etc .

thanks for this link .

I have so far gotten a few minutes in where the guy says we are earth like .
It is a great creadiblility .
I have always thought that mother earth has given birth to us .
if we venture too far away from her ( in space ) we will die .
this is why I believe that for us to venture further away , mother earth must design a new species for our consciousness to us before we can venture further away .

we will all meet up in Gaia when we die . she knows what it what and when .

she will recycle the ignorant souls and generate new ones with the energy . those who have adapted and learned will carry on . is my opinion .

Last edited by tracker; 21-01-2010 at 01:55 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #18
gooseone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 282
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I for myself try to be truelly wanting to be more aware of the universe. Seeing how our conciousness seems cosmic.
I however won't take lightly on the experience we are able to percieve here on Mother Earth.
gooseone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #19
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekdemasons View Post
Tracker,

Interesting thread.

In regards to the Inhibitor programme , it made sense to me.

All my Adult life I have had problems in Restaurants or bars.

No matter what I order , there is a problem with it , the chef fucks it up or it comes an hour late.

I also stand at the wrong end of the bar when the barman is serving at the other end.

Soon as I move to the other end , the bstd will start serving wher I was just standing.

The other Day I qued for 30 mins in a beer tent and finally the old codger (volunteer) finishes pouring 9 individual lemonades (FFS) for some old cow.

THen the old sod next to me who arrived at least 5 mins after me is offered service. But Oh no , not manners my boy after you sir.

I'm afraid I had a Basil Faulty momment (beats mini with branch) a complete hissy fit !!!

Are these inhibitors real ??? If I stabbed one of them 100 times with a chisel would they simply dissipate into the ether ?


I think not
the inhibiter knows those who feel it .
it draws it self like a spiral to those who see it .

the way to stop this is to enjoy what its doing .
be casual
look cool for not being served .

feel good about it .

ok its hard to feel good and look cool when your lunch is 1 hour late .

its happened to me before at a get together in pizza hut .

we all had ours accept my kid which had to wait for one hour .obviously we gave her some of ours so
we insisted on a refund for her trouble .

even the inhibiter has a weekness .

stand next to some real kick ass good looking chicks next time

just wave ya money in the air casual like and say "in ya own time , no rush"

they come back .

It took me ages to learn how to conteract the inhibiter , and guess what ?
it has a destinct pattern to its behaviour too .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #20
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooseone View Post
I for myself try to be truelly wanting to be more aware of the universe. Seeing how our conciousness seems cosmic.
I however won't take lightly on the experience we are able to percieve here on Mother Earth.

wow I am blown away at this mans explinations .

he is correct of course because gravity affects the speed of light .

time slows down the nearer togravity we get , thus

when we measure the speed of light , it is according to our perception that happens to be shaped by our relative point in gravity , the earths gravity .

it all makes sense to me , this guy rocks !

that also relates to what Kimball13 said about the inhibiter having the likeness of a virus .


I have come to find that the inhibiter is a set pattern of designed points that make the human senses and how they affect our thoughts .
yet we can manipulate our thoughts to transpose our senses of time and space

its what some of my threads talk about .

changing time with perception thus changing ones own true reality .

because reality is time , time is the base of all our reality .

since the time is relative , so is reality according to points of relativity .and the point of humanities relativity is restrospectivem of its point according to gravity .

lol im on a role

its so in our faces .

Last edited by tracker; 21-01-2010 at 02:52 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.