Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 22-12-2008, 01:15 PM   #1
tracker

Default Own philosphies hold us back 3 .

How many of us ask these questions ?

Why can't i never find love ?
Why can't i ever make things work ?
Why cant i get a good social life ?
Why can't i ever find good friends ?
Why cant i ever find a good job ?
Why is it always me ?
Why do i always get the blame ?

Have any of you asked that question inside your mind ?

I have something very controversial for you to examine .

These questions are what keep us in that ruck !

Would you like to know why ?

Our minds are duel processors , conscious and subconscious . Our conscious tends to feed the subconscious desires . Not to get too deep into that I will now start off an explanation as to why these questions hold us down and in a bad state of affairs .

Lets look at the question at hand .

Why can't I ever find love ?

seems OK , nothing wrong there .

????????? but is there ?

Lets ask the question how it should be asked .

Can't I ever find love ?

If one asks the question properly ( although i am a beginner in this field ) it is reasonable to ascertain the conclusion that if we are unable to ask the question properly , we may never find the answer .

Here is why .

When we say

"Why can't i ever find love ,?" it creates a double helix loop .

The word "why" is a question in it self . To then place these words "cant I ever find love" is another question , thus ; what we then have is like a double helix paradox that creates one question backed up by another , thus it turns back upon it self and goes nowhere ( now here nowhere ).

If we ask the question
"Can't I ever find love ?"
This then places our mind into a better state to answer the question .

We can then look at it with out feeling hurt or others saying that we feel sorry for our self .

"Can't you ever find love ?"

If the answer is "NO" then life is telling you ( not that your ugly or fat or not worth it but ) what you have done so far to date is not the right way to find it .
That's all ! It has nothing to do with looks , nothing to do with shape , form or worth . Please read my other two threads about own philosophies to see why this is true .

When we say
"Why am I always to blame ?"
It leads nowhere ever !

This is because if you ever say this to people , you are saying , you are always to blame --- but------why ?

This always leads people round in circles and they always get the blame and nothing changes .

If they ask them self ( and do not say it to others as they will carry on blaming them ) am i always to blame ?
It then puts a clearer perspective on the situation at hand , thus , if ones answer is yes , then a clear conclusion to their situation can be achieved thus they then change their friends , or break contact with those who always blame them be them family or friends or work colleagues ,
but to say
"why am i always to blame"

the double helix of going round in circles happens time and time again .

They are two different questions that come back on them self if it is said
why ---( question ) am I always to blame ?( another question )

It is safer to ask "am I always to blame ?", which then might give the answer "yes" which can then lead you to understand and ask the question "why ?".

Until then , you will carry on round and round in circles never finding the answer and never changing anything .

If one finds that one always does get the blame , the answer to "WHY" could be because those around them are blameless ignorant emotional abusers .

Thus , a better understanding of those around them and a better plan of action can be achieved .

Last edited by tracker; 22-12-2008 at 01:20 PM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 01:21 PM   #2
tracker

Here are the links to the other threads .

Please enjoy and use the knowledge .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46414

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46436

Old 22-12-2008, 01:27 PM   #3
oddblock

Awesome, thanks a lot for that! It's amazing how much even our own internal language actually makes us feel worse....

Cheers

..~\\\\\\\\\\www.myspace.com/oddblock//////////~..
oddblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #4
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddblock View Post
Awesome, thanks a lot for that! It's amazing how much even our own internal language actually makes us feel worse....

Cheers

glad i could make you feel worse about your self lol , only joking .

it comes naturally ----------------------------

but your right because its true , its no good asking why you one might always get the blame before finding out if one ever does always get the blame

if you get what i mean .

Last edited by tracker; 22-12-2008 at 01:32 PM.
Old 22-12-2008, 11:24 PM   #5
tracker

Such other thoughts that hold us back is the pining for being and wanting to be loved .

those that crave for love , usually crave and crave .

its like the old saying ,

stop looking and someone will come along .

and they usually do .

Old 23-12-2008, 08:31 AM   #6
tracker

bump .
Old 26-12-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
rixxmixxhell

Good

It's good to see a productive thread with complete understanding. (Not that theres no other threads that pertain real useful information)

These subjects i feel are more important to us than some of the great 'stories' and such. Because this type of reading can impact and benefit individuals directly, although applying this type of thinking will only happen if the person is ready to see past the 1st person view.

I use this type of thinking, still i sometimes find myself drifting into self defeating thoughts and 'excuses'.

Cheers.

Rick
rixxmixxhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #8
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixxmixxhell View Post
Good

It's good to see a productive thread with complete understanding. (Not that theres no other threads that pertain real useful information)

These subjects i feel are more important to us than some of the great 'stories' and such. Because this type of reading can impact and benefit individuals directly, although applying this type of thinking will only happen if the person is ready to see past the 1st person view.

I use this type of thinking, still i sometimes find myself drifting into self defeating thoughts and 'excuses'.

Cheers.

Rick

yep , thanks for the repply , it was used by me when i suffered crinic and addictive manic depression .
Because its not an illness , its an addiction . the power resinance frequency can make people addict to manic energies , frequencies .
Its not a good buz but none the less the frequencies are strong and can hit like a small over dose .

These thought lines were how i was able to deal with ( sometimes ) being more less forgiving to those who stitched me up countless times and also helped calm down my emotions at the time .

once we realise truth , pain tends to go away sooner or later .
Old 28-12-2008, 10:00 AM   #9
gorgeousgertie

being aware of the words you use to describe things to yourself and others is a very useful tool to note where you are at that moment, if that makes sense?
I know that if I start going down the 'excuses' path I'll catch hold of myself doing it and realise something has rattled my cage and wander off too see hat it is and rememdy it where possible.
its useful cos you can catch yourself in 'reactionary' mode and get yourself back on track rather than going off on a pointless reactionary tangent. I say if you dont catch yourself doing this then the reactionary tangent is a good learning curve, however once you do catch yourself then this is just repeated behaviour, the lesson is learnt its just the 'ghost' of the behaviour thats carrying you down that path so by being aware of this through noticing the words you use can alert you to this and break the repetative cycle.
and its damn simple, easy and free, same as all this stuff is but people are so used to looking externally they dont realise its within them, not outside them!
Old 28-12-2008, 10:07 AM   #10
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeousgertie View Post
being aware of the words you use to describe things to yourself and others is a very useful tool to note where you are at that moment, if that makes sense?
I know that if I start going down the 'excuses' path I'll catch hold of myself doing it and realise something has rattled my cage and wander off too see hat it is and rememdy it where possible.
its useful cos you can catch yourself in 'reactionary' mode and get yourself back on track rather than going off on a pointless reactionary tangent. I say if you dont catch yourself doing this then the reactionary tangent is a good learning curve, however once you do catch yourself then this is just repeated behaviour, the lesson is learnt its just the 'ghost' of the behaviour thats carrying you down that path so by being aware of this through noticing the words you use can alert you to this and break the repetative cycle.
and its damn simple, easy and free, same as all this stuff is but people are so used to looking externally they dont realise its within them, not outside them!
well i just about agree with everything you have just said .

its also a way to help recreate ones own destiny . it can ( in a sence ) open a reality junction , where one starts doing all the things one has never done before , seeing things one hasnt seen before , and becoming what one hasnt been before .

it helped me in a large way .

i used to be very manic depressive , its adictive too , but breaking down my own thoughts and anylising them as to "why" i feel the need to feel hurt etc was a key that helped set me free from anguish , guilt and depresion .

when i learned , "is it me?" and found out "it wasnt always me" i then realised most of the blame did go to me but only because those around me were unable to take responsability for their own muckups .

this then helped me realise that i didnt need them , and after breaking that circle . i became something better .
but guess what ?
they are still doing the same things .
still complaining.
still hanging in the same places same faces etc etc , aswhere my life has changed for the better .

guess what ?
i would go through that sorry life again and again and do you know why ?
the waking up was the best part of it , and i liked it very much .
it was to say the least , a great adventure , so much i learned , which was frightening and exciting too at the same time .

erm ?

gertie , you sound gorgiouse , hope your not a moosh . nah , only joking , lol , its a good repply gorgiousegertie .

Last edited by tracker; 28-12-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 28-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #11
gorgeousgertie

glad u got sorted Tracker , I stumbled across this the tricky way too and I wouldnt swap any of it either!

Whats a moosh???
Old 28-12-2008, 10:41 AM   #12
tracker

Quote:
glad u got sorted Tracker , I stumbled across this the tricky way too and I wouldnt swap any of it either!

Whats a moosh???
moosh = geezer / bloke / male / boy / man /
it doesnt matter i was having a banter . gerty is a girls name , just was making a remark hoping that im not talking to a man .

getting away from that ( as tracker slides backwards quietly to the exit door just in case ) i see you have gone through it too .

so in my opinion , it seems as though you too have walked the walk .

its sooooooooo different to talking the talk isnt it ?

its also strange to see those who called me a looser for so long , be so wrong !

now i know why they punished me so much , took the mick etc . not because i was a looser , but to prevent me becoming a winner thus proving to them that they were the loosers .

its strange how our nature operates .
Old 28-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #13
gorgeousgertie

ah right, well I aint a moosh........

yep, walking the walk totally different to talking the talk
Old 28-12-2008, 10:58 AM   #14
tracker

Quote:
ah right, well I aint a moosh........

yep, walking the walk totally different to talking the talk

when i sometimes come across the old asociates of mine and listen to them go on and on and on , i sometimes have to hold backmy laughter , because its so contradictory , and they still dont listen to me .

mind you , i save my laughter until i get home .

this little conceted bit of me sometimes makes me feel good , but i dont laugh and gloat about their life , i laugh and glote about how silly i was , if you get my drift .
Old 28-12-2008, 11:24 AM   #15
gorgeousgertie

nice 1, I get you , it was never about them was it, it never is, its always about us and the sooner we realise that the easier life gets in many ways!
Old 29-12-2008, 10:36 AM   #16
tracker

Quote:
nice 1, I get you , it was never about them was it, it never is, its always about us and the sooner we realise that the easier life gets in many ways!
thats exactly it gorgeousgertie .

when i started to question what was really happening to me , ok yes i questioned others around me , i had to , but most of all i had to question like this within my thoughts ;

i know im not imagening things , they always do blame me .
so why do i feel the need to hang around them so much if it hurts so much ?
why do i feel the need to be treated this way ?
why do i feel that i do not deserve better ?
if i am feeling lonely most of the time even in a crouded room , why is it that i feel afraid to totally go it alone ? after all surely being alone is better than being amoungst others who always fk me up and play games on me ?

do i have to be alone ?
surely i could go to college / libraries etc ?

so why does it upset me so much ?

im pritty sure it would be less painfull if i wasnt around them ?

how bad can it be ?

if i did start to do well at college , and kept far enough away from others until i did earn some credentials etc , i wonder how their faces would look when they find out ?

i wonder just how silly they would feel if i succeeded in making my self an engineer or something ?

it was things like this that went through my mind at the time , and to keep my self away from them i studied and studied every day of the week .

my weekends was saturday catch up and tidy up written works etc and sunday spent resting .

i never went out drinking until half terms , that way my disapline was kept to a high standard .

i dont regret a single day and i would go through it all over again if i had too .

yep , those people still do the same things and same mistakes .

i dont miss them in anyway , after all , i knew they would survive with out me any way .

so no one has lost and in a way , we have all gained something from it .
Old 03-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #17
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
How many of us ask these questions ?

Why can't i never find love ?
Why can't i ever make things work ?
Why cant i get a good social life ?
Why can't i ever find good friends ?
Why cant i ever find a good job ?
Why is it always me ?
Why do i always get the blame ?

Have any of you asked that question inside your mind ?

I have something very controversial for you to examine .

These questions are what keep us in that ruck !

Would you like to know why ?

Our minds are duel processors , conscious and subconscious . Our conscious tends to feed the subconscious desires . Not to get too deep into that I will now start off an explanation as to why these questions hold us down and in a bad state of affairs .

Lets look at the question at hand .

Why can't I ever find love ?

seems OK , nothing wrong there .

????????? but is there ?

Lets ask the question how it should be asked .

Can't I ever find love ?

If one asks the question properly ( although i am a beginner in this field ) it is reasonable to ascertain the conclusion that if we are unable to ask the question properly , we may never find the answer .

Here is why .

When we say

"Why can't i ever find love ,?" it creates a double helix loop .

The word "why" is a question in it self . To then place these words "cant I ever find love" is another question , thus ; what we then have is like a double helix paradox that creates one question backed up by another , thus it turns back upon it self and goes nowhere ( now here nowhere ).

If we ask the question
"Can't I ever find love ?"
This then places our mind into a better state to answer the question .

We can then look at it with out feeling hurt or others saying that we feel sorry for our self .

"Can't you ever find love ?"

If the answer is "NO" then life is telling you ( not that your ugly or fat or not worth it but ) what you have done so far to date is not the right way to find it .
That's all ! It has nothing to do with looks , nothing to do with shape , form or worth . Please read my other two threads about own philosophies to see why this is true .

When we say
"Why am I always to blame ?"
It leads nowhere ever !

This is because if you ever say this to people , you are saying , you are always to blame --- but------why ?

This always leads people round in circles and they always get the blame and nothing changes .

If they ask them self ( and do not say it to others as they will carry on blaming them ) am i always to blame ?
It then puts a clearer perspective on the situation at hand , thus , if ones answer is yes , then a clear conclusion to their situation can be achieved thus they then change their friends , or break contact with those who always blame them be them family or friends or work colleagues ,
but to say
"why am i always to blame"

the double helix of going round in circles happens time and time again .

They are two different questions that come back on them self if it is said
why ---( question ) am I always to blame ?( another question )

It is safer to ask "am I always to blame ?", which then might give the answer "yes" which can then lead you to understand and ask the question "why ?".

Until then , you will carry on round and round in circles never finding the answer and never changing anything .

If one finds that one always does get the blame , the answer to "WHY" could be because those around them are blameless ignorant emotional abusers .

Thus , a better understanding of those around them and a better plan of action can be achieved .

also note how English language can make us do things against our own self and minds .

consciouse intent--------------------------------Subconsciouse commands.

Our father how is in heaven --------------------------------------------------I am a slave in a sh-t hole

hallowed be thy name--------------------------------------------------------my name means nothing

Thy kingdon come-----------------------------------------------------------My kingdom is about to go

thy will be done-------------------------------------------------------------my will wont be

On earth as it is in heaven---------------------------------------------------as is done by body and mind

give us this day our daily bread-----------------------------------------------I take only enough to get by but cannot live on it

And forgive us our trespasses------------------------------------------------I punish my self for venturing forward

As we forgive those who tresspass against us---------------------------------Unlike ( to hate )our grudges that others hold upon us

and lead us not into temptation----------------------------------------------i point my self away to temptation

and deliver us from evil------------------------------------------------------i put my self in good

for thy'ne is the kingdom-----------------------------------------------------Because i have no place

the power and the glory -----------------------------------------------------powerless and shame

for ever and ever -----------------------------------------------------------as ever as ever

amen -( so be it )-----------------------------------------------------------it is not .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now is it any surprise that religion has been the course of man death ? child death ? war ? genoside ? and the same record that repeats it self time and time again ? for the last ( atleast ) 10,000 years or more ?

It doesnt take much working out does it ?
Let alone the fact that these adults then force this concept upon their own childrens minds . its horrific to say the least .

what about what and how we read something ?

It concerns the meeting of Adam and Eve .

Adam was in the garden , and there was Eve , standing there with nothing more than her birthday suit on just like him . Instead of him saying ------Eve you look cold why dont you come here and I will keep you warm ????

According to main stream English translation he said this ;

Madam Im Adam .

Take a close look at these words carefully !

Madam I'm Adam . ( do you see it ? )

ok , if I number the letters from 1 to 11 starting with the "M" in Madam and ending with the "M" in Adam we get this ;

1-2--3-4-5--------6-7----8-9-10-11
M-A-D-A-M--------I-M----A-D-A-M ( Madam IM Adam - yes ? )

Now lets turn them all around and say the same words backwards , placing number 11 in the place of number 1 and put number 1 in place of number 11 .

IE look at the words written backwards

like so --11-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-.

what do we get ?
we get the same thing . Madam Im Adam !----look .spelling it backwards we get

11-10-9-8-7-----6-5-----4--3-2-1
M--a--d-a-m-----I-m-----A-d-a-m

you could read it like this .
1-2--3-4-5--------6-7----8-9-10-11
M-A-D-A-M--------I-M----A-D-A-M

now read it from right to left IE backwards .
1-2--3-4---------5-6------7-8-9-10-11
M-A-D-A---------M-I------M-A-D-A-M

It says the same thing but guess what ? Thats not all . In the English translation ( only ) these words do something to our minds , allow me if you will .

look at the words them self and how are they arranged ?
What do they tell us in the arrangement ?

They tell us both backwards and forwards that Madam comes before Adam .

Now what about this just to back it up ?

If a stranger meets another stranger , and they do not understand each others language or assume that they dont , what's the 1st thing they do ?
They introduce each other .

So there is Eve , looking at Adam and visa versa . There is a small short time of hesitance in the air , so madam introduces her self to adam , thus we have

1-2-3-4-5----------6-----7---8-9-10-11
M-a-d-a-m---------I------m--A-d--a--m

It's the same Madam I'm Adam , just said differently .hence ;

1-2--3-4-5-------6-7----------8-9-10-11
M-A-D-A-M-------I-M----------A-D-A-M
to
1-2-3-4-5----------6-----7---8-9-10-11
M-a-d-a-m---------I------m--A-d--a--m

I can just imagine Eve standing their in the "all together" trying to get Adam to look at her and not her breasts , pointing to her self saying "Madam---I---Madam" thus trying to get Adam out of his day dream and telling him that she is Madam . lol poor woman .

thus now in 3 ways we see that Madam comes before Adam .

I hope you understand this English paradox that i have just given you . Of cause in the original language it doesnt do the same thing , only when translated in the English language does it have this backward mix of meanings and the way inwhich when we ask our self something or say something to others , how it affects our self and how our inner self is relfected by the things we say etc .

just a thought guys .

Last edited by tracker; 03-01-2009 at 11:07 AM.