Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 21-12-2008, 10:08 AM   #1
tracker

Default Our own philosophies that can hold us down

Would you believe that saying things like "lucky bastard" can keep you poor ?

[SIZE="4"]It is not as crazy as it sounds .[/SIZE]

I am going to give you a few philosophies that we often preach , after which i will then show you how these philosophies are the very crutches that keep us down .

Money will not make you happy .
Money isn't everything .
Money isn't important .

We've all said them before , and on the face of it they make perfect sense and tend to explain them self . I too used to say them , and even today , i still believe them , as they are true .
Yet , if you have preached these sayings , and are poor , or on the bread line , i am going to tell you that you could be hypocritical in your thinking which is why you are poor .

the 1st thing to realise is the truth i am about to present to you , after which I am going to show you what they do to you inside your mind and there for thus control your life to keep you poor .

1 ) Money will not make you happy .
I have found that people who say this would be the 1st people to smile and jump up and down with joy if they found £1000 .
If it doesnt actually make them happy , they wouldn't be so happy . the truth be said , because they think money will not make them happy , inside their subconscious mind , they program them self to stay away from money making ideas and situations . which is also why many who think money wont make them happy don't win competitions .

2 ) Money isn't everything .
which is why they make them self "wage slaves" .
What is a "wage slave" ?
A "wage slave" is some one who always looks for over time , deals and money making ideas etc . Some times they have to work all those hours because they feel they have no choice , granted that could be true , but then , if money wasn't everything , why do they work so hard to get it ?
Quite often , those who say this to other people can find them self constantly under pressure in debts .
Wonder why ?

3 ) Money isn't important .
Very hypocritical .
This is not true to those who say it .
if money wasn't important , why do they use it or go to work ?
I know , I know , ( don't start because i haven't finished yet ) .
Money is important they say .
otherwise they cant pay the bills ,
get cloths
buy food
pay for schools etc etc etc .
well then , lets face it ,
in today's society , whether we like it or not , money is important .

Do you think people who made their way from rags to riches think that money isn't important ?
do you think rich people think that ?
obviously they don't think that , they think that money is important which is why they are rich . OK some have it handed down because of empire inheritances and blood lines , but other people become rich too , starting from scratch , and if they thought the 3 sayings above were true , they wouldn't be rich today .
just a thought .

So ? what to do the next time you here some one say these sayings .

When some one says to you "money wont make you happy" return it by saying " well it might not do but it sure makes the misery more bearable".

Money isn't important "well if its not important to you hand it over to me"

Money isn't everything "No its not but a lot of what we need to live on has to be payed by it and that's nearly everything".

OK granted , people need love / understanding / empathy etc , but this is not about this side of life , im just trying to give you philosophies that i call in my book "the poor philosophy" ( no offense ) but its true . most poor people have these sayings and preach them outward to other people , but when we do that it also bounces back in our own ears , and if we keep telling our self this , then it should come to no surprise why we stay poor as wage slaves with a hard life .

Now for the saying "Lucky bastard"
This is the worst thing you could ever say if you see someone better off than your self . here is why .

there is only one way to tell you this , and it relates to a time that i was a maintenance engineer .

I was sitting in the canteen with a few others as one does . you know , the typical lunch time gathering of people ranging from supervisors / engineers / production line workers .

As we sat there on that summers day ( out of the heat ) a loud rawwwwwww woooshed past the windows and we all looked out .
A fantastic Nissan sky line metallic blue with massive wheels / skirting / rear spoilers / grids on the bonnet , with a lad about 18 years old drove past with cool look of Simon Templar about him .

A production line worker called "Ian" said out loud 'Lucky Bastard'.

this was the following conversation , note how half way through , he became belittled by his own philosophy , changed his tact on the conversation and then couldn't stand any more and blamed me . ( what a --nt ! )
For now i will call Ian ---H which means "HIM"---- and my self "M" for "ME".

M ) what do you mean he is a lucky bastard ?
H ) well he has to be , he wouldn't have a car like that would he ?
M ) Why on earth not ?
H ) there is no way in the world he payed for that car !
M ) What makes you think that ?
H ) they are thousands of pounds ! he couldn't earn that type of money , probably daddy payed for it .
M ) Maybe he did and maybe he didn't . Maybe it wasn't luck and he did earn it .
H ) impossible ! I'm 27 and I've worked hard all my life and i cant afford that type of car .
M ) NO you cant ! you cant because as i have heard through out the year , you have payed for a New TV / second hand car / carpets in your flat / computers games gallor and lets face it you've got hundreds of them . you go out drinking , you smoke like a trooper and you also pay for those other little things you think will make you happy . In the mean time he has probably sacrificed all that and saved for a car like that .
H ) My expenses would not mount up to that !
M ) have you worked them out ? after all , smoking ? over 200 games at 10 to 20 quid each or more , the games machine it self ? new TV ? what about that after 5 years ? how on earth could you ever know unless you actually work out how much you have waisted over the last what ? 17 to 27 ? that's ten years ! i think you would find that you could have been driving that car by now .
H ) its not as easy as that is it ?
M ) why because you crave to much for the small things in life , but then moan at those who have the big things ?
H ) im not moaning ! im just saying he is a lucky bastard .
M ) hhm ? think about this for a while .
When you say he is lucky , you are there fore convinced that "luck" is the only way that he got that car ! thus you are saying to your self that the only way to get that car is through luck alone .
also , you are saying that there is no way you can earn or save for it !
You are also implying he is "lucky" and you are not ! Thus you think that you can only obtain that car if luck came along and placed it in your lap .
that's 2 ways so far that you have convinced your self that getting that car is impossible !
and as for regards of being a bastard ???????????
No one wants to be known as a bastard do they ?
so in a way , you associate people with riches and good cars as bastards . which is something that you do not want to be known as hence forth , you are saying that you don't want that car in case you will be called a bastard .

What i see here is that you have kept your self away from what you want 3 times over with only 2 words ! and they are your own words , and if you didn't believe them , you wouldn't say them .
thus , you keep your self away from what you want because you are unable to think out side your self !

H ) yeah but money isn't important !
M ) yeah that's why you are a wage slave .
H ) no im not !
M ) yes you are because you do every single bit of over time you can trying to earn that money , hence you make your self a slave to earning wages .and money is important to you because you have to pay bills etc etc .
H ) aaawww your impossible to talk too , people like you who earn more than me always slag us off !
M ) but im not slagging you off , im just telling you , that your own philosophy is holding you down , that's all and if you werent so unhappy with your self you wouldn't be getting all those little things from the shops every week and drinking , then blaming others for having what you don't , that's all .

anyway people , who have been brave enough to read all this , im not trying to say money will make you happy , what i am saying is this .

your own philosophies can hold you down , and IF you are poor , and if you DO believe those sayings are true , don't moan or wonder why you cant make money , that's all .

otherwise , i wish you all a good day truly .

to get out of a ruck , you have to think opposite to what you have done for , for so long . once you have changed all that , and have got out of the ruck , then philosophise those sayings , but not before . i should know this my self .

i was once poor with nothing , and now im a lot better off .i live a comfortable life . not rich , not poor , but happy , and happyness is the ultimate success !
nothing can be higher than that !happiness is the ultimate success !

Last edited by tracker; 21-12-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: spellings .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 10:34 AM   #2
tracker

But then that means ?????????

If we try to fight a NWO , we become the NWO our selves .

i have found lately , since i have joined this site , that when i write things down sometimes , protesting against what i dont like , i often become quite rude and abrupt as well as tactless .

since i dont want a new world order , like many others here ( not all of you ) then i have to leanr how not to become the monster that i fight .

our minds ( every one here ) are complexed and very complicated .
whilst we have a desire for piece and togetherness , our threads and outward experessions have and will continue to create tention and seperetaism .

i have learned a lot from this site forum and from those of you here , slowly but surely i am getting the message , thank you to all you who have given me the chance after i have totally screwed up .

to cut to the chace and keep it within the thread subject that our own philosophies can hold us down , what im trying to say is exactly what David Icke has said in one of his books .
"We become what we fight ."

so true so true .

Last edited by tracker; 21-12-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 21-12-2008, 11:01 AM   #3
tracker

bump .
Old 21-12-2008, 11:51 AM   #4
tracker

there are many ways inwhich we hold our self down .

one of them is staying in the same circles of freinds and family .

we find our elf battling between feeling guilty if we have to leave them alone for a while and frustrated at our situation .

most of us are tought how to cope with failure , hence ;
we are only human

we can only try
atleast we treid
if we fail atleast we tried .

all of which are designed to hold us back !

my next post will explain these sayings even further .

these saying are extrememly bad for us if we wish to succeed !they belong to failures who do not want success !

Last edited by tracker; 21-12-2008 at 11:51 AM.
Old 21-12-2008, 12:39 PM   #5
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
we can only try
atleast we treid
if we fail atleast we tried .
3 philosophies that make us fail if we preach them .

We can only try .

if we can only try , we fail !
we fail because to "try" something is not to "do" something . Trying means to attempt but is more benieth the meaning of it self . When we "try" , we nearly make it , but not quite , but we tried .
trying is useless .
as Karate kids master says , dont try , do !

atleast we tried
means you have failed .

worst still is this one !

If we fail atleast we have tried !

failure twice in one sentance !

If we fail ?

why bring in failure to our mind before the task is done with "if we fail" ?

to say this is to bring in failure before the act is even attempted .

and then there is this

Atleast we have tried !

tried ?
again if one tries ( which has already been explained ) the word "tried" is past tense . when try becomes tried , tried implies failure because one has tried and there for the deed has been done and failure is the outcome . thus

if we fail atleast we have treid , is a double wammy statement of potential failure ( hence the word "IF" ) backed up by past statement of tried ( past tense of tried = failed ) .

do never say to your self or others

if you fail atleast you have tried , it is a bad thing to say and also implants a failure scenario into peoples subconsciouse mind .

if people say these things to you , they do not think highly of you , they may not mean to sound like that , none the less it then means they do this and think this of you naturally .

do not listen to those who say these things to you . if they do , look at their life , see if they ever succeed in life , see if they get what they want out of life .
if the answer is no , then do not tell them what your plans are or what you intend to achieve .

there is nothing worse than people we trust for support , who accidently always put negative notions on things that we intend to achieve . even if it means family or those we concider as freinds .

trust me , your better off not telling them , and please , dont say it to others as it bounces back upon your self .

dont use them , and dont listen to people who do .
Old 21-12-2008, 01:05 PM   #6
tracker

So with all these philosophies

money isnt important
money wont make you happy
money isnt everything

we can only try
atleast youve tried
well if you fail atleast you tried

is it any wonder why people always fail and have no money ?

Last edited by tracker; 21-12-2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old 21-12-2008, 01:22 PM   #7
tracker

Never try anothing !

Always set out to acomplish your aims !

To do is to succeed !

To try is to fail .
Old 21-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
tracker

bump , oop slip trip , bump .
Old 21-12-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
tracker

Old 21-12-2008, 02:42 PM   #10
tracker

Bump
Old 21-12-2008, 03:12 PM   #11
clozaril
Inactive

there is an excellent book written by forence scovel shinn called 'the game of life and how to play it' as well as norman vincent peale stuff.

as for me i like the brian tracey quote 'luck takes a lot of planning'
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2008, 06:53 PM   #12
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by clozaril View Post
there is an excellent book written by forence scovel shinn called 'the game of life and how to play it' as well as norman vincent peale stuff.

as for me i like the brian tracey quote 'luck takes a lot of planning'
yep the name rings a bell i will admit .
sometime soon when i have time i might just check it up and buy it .

sounds worth a look see .
Old 21-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #13
clozaril
Inactive

are you wanting to alter your philosophy ?

there is plenty of literature and videos about to achieve this
Old 21-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #14
tracker

Quote:
are you wanting to alter your philosophy ?

there is plenty of literature and videos about to achieve this
well i seem to understand that what we believe also manifests back upon us , i am only a beginner in this area , but yes , maybe it would help .
Old 21-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #15
clozaril
Inactive

i don't know if you have seen this, a good expander

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...36421876&hl=en

down the rabbit hole which is more interviews and less dramatisation

Old 22-12-2008, 10:28 AM   #16
clozaril
Inactive

for books i'd add

stuart wilde - infinite self
peter o'erbe - god i am
richard bach - illusions
michael talbot - holographic universe.
izstak bentov - stalking the wild pendulum
Old 22-12-2008, 11:23 AM   #17
tracker

Quote:
for books i'd add

stuart wilde - infinite self
peter o'erbe - god i am
richard bach - illusions
michael talbot - holographic universe.
izstak bentov - stalking the wild pendulum
WELL THANKS FOR THAT DUDE , MUCH APRECIATED , THANK YOU .
Old 22-12-2008, 01:14 PM   #18
tinfoil tom

Great thread tracker! I find much of it true.
Thanks for links clozaril!
tinfoil tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-12-2008, 01:18 PM   #19
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil tom View Post
Great thread tracker! I find much of it true.
Thanks for links clozaril!
try my other one

own philosophies that hold us back 3 .

Last edited by tracker; 22-12-2008 at 01:19 PM.
Old 23-12-2008, 01:48 AM   #20
steevo
Inactive

"We become what we fight". Gandhi didnt become what he "fought".

Another great thread thanks tracker.
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote