Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 16-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #12741
cantata
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_6 View Post
I think the bit about the murders is certainly true, defo they do sacrifices. I think its very much DARK MAGIC at work. Dark forces which we dont fully understand. Hollywood and the music industry are BIG tools. They programme us, and suggest and implant images to us while we're in a hypnotic state through watching the tv... they broadcast distorted frequencies to us through music, again suggesting and implanting images into us of what is 'sexy' or 'desirable'. Satanic frequencies and disturbing images and frequencies are blast into us through these 'celebs'.
I think youre right that 'people are very difficult to control. Even the most bullied, the most terrified will eventually attempt to break free of the abuse and control. ' But... the trick of the darkside is that we dont realize that we're being controlled and abused! People believe they are free ! And I think its possible that alot of these 'celebs' truely think that they are free and empowered and IN CONTROL of their work!!! THey dont know that they are tools of the darkside.
I saw two programmes recently: Perez Hilton with Gaga, and Perez with Katy Perry. I cant say they seemed at all 'android' or 'clone' . I know I could well have just been took in by it all, but they seemed human to me. They were quick and alert and had humour. Katy P seemed ok. Gaga I think is probably mind controlled, and must consciously work for the dark side(?) But the thing was they both seemed to think that they were IN CHARGE and CONTROL of their own art. The dark side is clever as it makes you think you are free and in control of your life, and not even question the system we're in. Katy P is being used by the darkside and doesnt know it. Gaga probably does, but I suspect shes not a 'whole' personality..she is fragmented and possessed.
Gaga.... well, even her name is a jeer of her, and she bangs on about being an "artist in control of her art" while singing a duet boasting she's a tramp with Tony Bennet (and her self-mocking tone goes way beyond the satire intended in the song originally).

As for Perry. Hmmm. My daughter was/is a great "fan" of hers, so I've seen and heard more of her than I'd rather; but I don't think she seems okay. Maybe she did at first, but it didn't last long. And she's another that kids herself into believing she chose to become "darker and sharper" in her music, and giving out all the right symbolism in her appearance - pink hair, one eyed gestures, blow-up doll poses, etc. But then, look at the slimeball she married (I believe she was a "gift" to him, for some reason - a low-life scumball being given a Reverend's daughter to corrupt. what fun!).

Deeply debauched industries, film and music. Whatever theories are flying about to explain it, however outrageous or real those theories are, at least it causes people to start looking at what's going on. If the corruption, abuse and murder can be brought out in the open, that will go a long way to stopping it.
cantata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2011, 04:34 PM   #12742
goldfox
Banned

Default Synthetic, Android & Cloned Celebritys

Video about synthetic people from government

Informations about synthetic, android and organic robotoids

http://www.whale.to/b/robotoid.html

http://www.whale.to/b/clones_h.html

http://www.2012unlimited.net/Robotoids.html

Video & analysis about human looking androids

Both had the same height

After he got replaced he was a lot taller

More info about clones, synthetics and human looking androids

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...cialhumans.htm

Katy Perry Android

Cher Lloyd Android

Last edited by goldfox; 17-12-2011 at 04:43 PM.
goldfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 08:40 AM   #12743
heyahey

Britney Spears shining from happiness.

Britney Spears engaged to her former agent Jason Trawick.

Last edited by heyahey; 18-12-2011 at 08:42 AM.
heyahey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #12744
whale

scary eyes

Melanie Griffith http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...t-TV-role.html

Satanic credo:
Quote:
"There are no higher beings that just exist to help mankind."
whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 12:35 PM   #12745
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotarddelusion View Post

Lookalikes?

Or from the same gene pool?
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #12746
emerald
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
If I can't see properly I'll get myself a pair of glasses, large bold text is bloody annoying, for one thing it takes up most of the page.
WTF is ur problem after all?
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #12747
whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerald View Post
WTF is ur problem after all?
your text size. It is rude/annoying, like capitals. I don't expect you to use what everyone else on the web uses, as it would be going against your character, but someone had to tell you, on the slim chance you will use the default font size.
Old 19-12-2011, 04:12 AM   #12748
admajic

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post

No way is this a clone, a dark soul here. Could be clone body.

and this freak could be anything, different maybe
OMG!! Whale I think your on to somthing this time!!
The second photo she looks so similar! But different somehow...

Spoiler:- the photo has been flipped....

Keep trying... and never use "imo" is just a joke mate! Keep trying thou.. the thick makeup and the flipping of photos will definately be a good trick to some but you cant fool all of us...
admajic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 04:22 AM   #12749
admajic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythmath View Post
Models/actors are trained by professional photographers to
lower their heads, then look up...snap...your basic headshot...

Perhaps this explains the predominance of this 'look' in all
of these professionally-produced shots of actors/models...

BTW, this effect will occur in the photo of
anyone following these same directions...
I agree with this! Just dont tell whale...
admajic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 06:49 AM   #12750
whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by admajic View Post
Spoiler:- the photo has been flipped....Keep trying... and never use "imo" is just a joke mate! Keep trying thou.. the thick makeup and the flipping of photos will definately be a good trick to some but you cant fool all of us...
yeah, could be but her mole over her eye is on same side and her left eye is larger, the the lips look injected where they don't on top. Not that u can compare the two anyway.
Old 19-12-2011, 12:50 PM   #12751
harleyzero
Banned

harleyzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #12752
mountain

I agree with both of these following posts. Hollywood is a major propaganda machine and its is used to condition the masses. Many agents within it, knowingly and unknowingly, some mind controlled from MKUltra, some just sold out, to put it simply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantata View Post
This is very much how I see it too, although I do believe many have been replaced by doubles, who themselves have been replaced by doubles, potentially ad infinitum. So, I think murder often plays a big part in the goings on of the "entertainment industry". No wonder sex, killing and horror are such big themes in their "entertainment output".

If you look at small budget foreign films, it's astonishing to see how captivating their work can be, based only on minor incidents in life and how the characters handle them. Hollywood? Love (with lots of shagging); Murder (with lots of shagging); horror and violence (with lots of shagging). No heart to any of it, never mind soul. And people might actually be dying so they can control a "star" more easily, despite the mind shattering sexual abuse that was supposed to bring the person to heel.

People are very difficult to control. Even the most bullied, the most terrified will eventually attempt to break free of the abuse and control. It takes more than just men or men's threats to keep someone endlessly compliant in all ways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_6 View Post
I see this thread as a wider topic. I see it more generally as ' how the dark forces influence and manipulate minions of the entertainment industry in an effort to engineer and influence society, and extract a huge amount of human spiritual energy when we give our respect energy to these 'celebs' of whom we're 'fans'.
I think the dark forces get 'their people' (ie. the illuminati/secret societies) to run the entertainments companies (mtv etc.) and certainly the celebs are controlled and manipulated and used to push the agenda. I dont think that they are necessarily replaced though. Some were, like Paul Mccartney. I think they are controlled in whatever way necessary. Perhaps just doing what they are told , and introducing whatever themes into their work that they have been told to. Perhaps being controlled through drugs. Or perhaps being blackmailed. (I have heard stories of there being hidden cameras and then celebs being given prostitutes and drugs, and it being all filmed, perhaps same sex dalliances, and then once mtv or whoever has got that on film, then they can blackmail the 'celebrity' into toeing the line or they'll leak the vid.)
However, I think once a human is in the position of SELLING OUT themselves to get fame , money, power. Once a person will LIE, and sell out and compromise their integrity.. sell out your connection to spirit and God... then they open themselves up to DARK FORCES. They allow themselves to be operated through by dark energies (which you could call demons). And I think 99% of celebs overstep this line. They are desperate for fame and 'success' and SELL OUT. And some overstep much further and get consciously involved with the dark side. They carry 'the demons'around with them, and like Beyonce, step out of the way to allow the demonic dark forces full residence. Sharing a body. And I think if the celeb has been mind controlled with programmed alters which some of them have, then by switching to the alter (like Sasha fierce) , then that allows the demonic dark forces to fully enter.
But personally IMO, I dont think many of them have actually been physically replaced (with androids or clones). I think its more to do with frequencies and the host bodies being open to dark forces either through MK or just selling their soul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyahey View Post
Britney Spears shining from happiness.

Britney Spears engaged to her former agent Jason Trawick.

here is one of there favs to condition the minds of the young. And good lord, she looks so traumatised here.
Old 19-12-2011, 04:52 PM   #12753
greydove

Its almost like someone's holding a gun at her back telling her to smile, or else!
greydove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:01 PM   #12754
faala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metacomet
I should refer you to a previous post I just made in this thread.

Alot of people are born without the ability to properly judge facial expressions, or remember peoples face, or notice small details...

If you don't think there's something wrong with those eyes, you probably belong to the portion of the population that has a mild form of aspergers (or something similar...).

There's no other excuse for seeing eyes like that and not realizing something is wrong.

I'm not calling you or anyone else thick for not seeing it... I'm being honest. It is a medical fact that some people lack the ability to discern facial expressions or notice when something is 'off'.

These are the people who keep coming in here to roll their eyes at us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
So very true Metacomet!

These people just don't have the skills, simple as that.
You say it's a medical fact? I think it's about spiritual maturity/capacity too.
These comments disgust me.
faala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:33 PM   #12755
chaozine

Quote:
Originally Posted by faala View Post
These comments disgust me.
Me too! I don't like people who claim to know the truth. I don't trust them at all.

Last edited by chaozine; 20-12-2011 at 12:36 PM.
chaozine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 04:58 PM   #12756
bootneckband

I always flick to this scary but cool thread...

I was wondering what you guys think happened to Prince Harry and William in those few years after their mothers death.?

I remember the media was pretty much threatened with a beheading if they did not leave them out the papers.Then couple years later out they come all programmed- like....and different.
Old 20-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #12757
cotarddelusion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bootneckband View Post
I always flick to this scary but cool thread...

I was wondering what you guys think happened to Prince Harry and William in those few years after their mothers death.?

I remember the media was pretty much threatened with a beheading if they did not leave them out the papers.Then couple years later out they come all programmed- like....and different.

cotarddelusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 06:54 PM   #12758
xenoverse

http://dailynewbloginternational.wor...vi-dead-at-49/

Quote:
International Rockstar Legend Jon Bon Jovi dead again at 49

Rockstar Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr) was pronounced dead today after paramedics found him in a coma at his Empress Hotel, city and law enforcement of Asbury Park, NJ sources told The Times after World Christmas Tour concert on
The Bamboozle Festival,North Beach Asbury Park.

New Jersey Fire Department-First Aid Captain Douglas Gray told The Times that paramedics responded to a 911 call from the home. When they arrived, Bon Jovi was not breathing.

The paramedics performed CPR and took Bon Jovi to Jersey Shore Medical Center, Ruda said. Hundreds of reporters gathered at the hospital awaiting word on his condition.
xenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 06:56 PM   #12759
xenoverse

Oh and this thread is legendary.
xenoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 07:16 PM   #12760
mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotarddelusion View Post

Is this supposed to be a real?? Just curious of where it came from...