Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 18-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #11721
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by whale View Post
just noticed one eye has larger pupil, and he has different colours between eyes in some pics
Yes. Bowie or 'Phowie' is famed for his different coloured eyes.

I guess this odd feature would be easily replicable with contact lenses.

Bowie thread at 60if:

http://60if.proboards.com/index.cgi?...ay&thread=3024

I think these inteveiws show the differences clearly:

Bowie interview from 1973:

Bowie from interview December 1974:

'Bowie' from interview, 1977:

Bowie from interveiw, 1980:

edit: Just comparing the stills in the youtbe link from 1973 and the youtbe link from 1977 and the differences are startling.

Bowie had a much longer head for starters.

Last edited by bobthegoon; 18-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.
bobthegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 12:41 PM   #11722
whale

It's telling isn't it that they remove incriminating U tube videos. All the ones of the original Dylan were removed also. Someone must have saved them, need to find them.

whale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 12:47 PM   #11723
driscol

Quote:
It's telling isn't it that they remove incriminating U tube videos. All the ones of the original Dylan were removed also. Someone must have saved them, need to find them.

I would see a different side if they give a reason like they do with copyright infringement but it's always the "by user" or just plain "removed" message.
Still, could just be that many of these people drifted out of these beliefs and felt a little embarrassed for spreading the videos, we will never know.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 12:48 PM   #11724
driscol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegoon View Post
Yes. Bowie or 'Phowie' is famed for his different coloured eyes.

I guess this odd feature would be easily replicable with contact lenses.

Bowie thread at 60if:

http://60if.proboards.com/index.cgi?...ay&thread=3024

I think these inteveiws show the differences clearly:

Bowie interview from 1973:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6PqmpIVVDE&feature=fvsr

Bowie from interview December 1974:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHGzXx4uBdQ

'Bowie' from interview, 1977:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAAhD...eature=related

Bowie from interveiw, 1980:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMzdj...eature=related

edit: Just comparing the stills in the youtbe link from 1973 and the youtbe link from 1977 and the differences are startling.

Bowie had a much longer head for starters.
Is it ever NOT the left eye? I have yet to see a right eye one. It's either the left or both (although those with "both" are generally very low quality)
Old 18-08-2011, 04:25 PM   #11725
bobthegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by driscol View Post
Is it ever NOT the left eye? I have yet to see a right eye one. It's either the left or both (although those with "both" are generally very low quality)
With those videos I meant that they highlight the general facial differences between the 'two Bowies' and not the eyes in particular.
bobthegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 04:30 AM   #11726
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyonddimensions View Post
The only thing I could conclude at the time I felt it, is that these fields (whether celebrity or fan generated) can be enormously strong and literally emanate outwards for dozens, if not hundreds of miles.
farther
klc_infowarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 04:39 AM   #11727
beyonddimensions
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
farther
Could very well be. Do you have personal experiences to share?
beyonddimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2011, 04:56 AM   #11728
driscol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthegoon View Post
With those videos I meant that they highlight the general facial differences between the 'two Bowies' and not the eyes in particular.
I know but I just find it odd that he has the left eye thing and that the same eye that always seems to "change" in these types of things.
Old 19-08-2011, 04:57 AM   #11729
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Could very well be. Do you have personal experiences to share?
yes I have had some unusual experiences & no I don't want to share.

I forgot to mention ...you posed a very fascinating question about the celebrity energy vortex. I think its fan-generated like you mentioned. it's us fans that generate sooooo much energy toward a star/celeb/singer... that perhaps the bloodsucking worms who utter lies have figured out a way to harness that energy for whatever purposes...who knows.... but you gave me something to think about.
Old 19-08-2011, 05:03 AM   #11730
beyonddimensions
Banned

Yeah, I've been trying to figure out the exact relationship myself.

The energy is not like 'weight;' it's more like a weightless energy of infinite capacity. Oddly, while it doesn't burden it's recipient, it can drain the donors.

The only thing I know for certain is that

-a tremendous amount of energy can be created
-through the power of human focus
-concentrated in one individual
-disseminating outwards for hundreds of miles
-the energy is weightless when concentrated
-but easily felt as a deficit when given but not returned

That's all I know for now.

Last edited by beyonddimensions; 19-08-2011 at 05:16 AM.
Old 19-08-2011, 06:59 AM   #11731
klc_infowarrior

Quote:
Yeah, I've been trying to figure out the exact relationship myself.

The energy is not like 'weight;' it's more like a weightless energy of infinite capacity. Oddly, while it doesn't burden it's recipient, it can drain the donors.

The only thing I know for certain is that

-a tremendous amount of energy can be created
-through the power of human focus
-concentrated in one individual
-disseminating outwards for hundreds of miles
-the energy is weightless when concentrated
-but easily felt as a deficit when given but not returned

That's all I know for now.
hmmmm perhaps they are storing the energy into a battery like the matrix suggests (a power source) maybe this weightless infinite energy powers something of theirs.

Last edited by klc_infowarrior; 19-08-2011 at 07:00 AM.
Old 19-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #11732
whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by klc_infowarrior View Post
yes I have had some unusual experiences & no I don't want to share.

I forgot to mention ...you posed a very fascinating question about the celebrity energy vortex. I think its fan-generated like you mentioned. it's us fans that generate sooooo much energy toward a star/celeb/singer... that perhaps the bloodsucking worms who utter lies have figured out a way to harness that energy for whatever purposes...who knows.... but you gave me something to think about.
http://whale.to/b/delooze_h.html

Old 19-08-2011, 09:04 AM   #11733
beyonddimensions
Banned

Amazing stuff, whale.

There are some great insights there, I encourage you to check out the links.
Old 19-08-2011, 09:11 AM   #11734
driscol

Quote:
Intresting that you point that out, the original connan stories (the novel or whatever it was) I believe had snake people and many references to HP's Cthulhu mythos (Described as a "tentacled" beast in call of Cthulhu but who is to say it wasn't a mass collection of snakes?) and I believe the new version keeps the snake people in. The original just had the one cult leader that could shape shift into a snake (a huge WTF? moment for anyone that watched the movie for the first time not knowing anything about reptilian theory. Not really explained at all. )
Old 19-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #11735
whale

Quote:
Originally Posted by driscol View Post
Intresting that you point that out, the original connan stories (the novel or whatever it was) I believe had snake people and many references to HP's Cthulhu mythos (Described as a "tentacled" beast in call of Cthulhu but who is to say it wasn't a mass collection of snakes?) and I believe the new version keeps the snake people in. The original just had the one cult leader that could shape shift into a snake (a huge WTF? moment for anyone that watched the movie for the first time not knowing anything about reptilian theory. Not really explained at all. )
Don't think I've ever watched it, years ago if so, this is Frequency Fence anaylsis http://whale.to/b/conan_the_barbarian.html
Old 19-08-2011, 09:47 AM   #11736
driscol

Quote:
Don't think I've ever watched it, years ago if so, this is Frequency Fence anaylsis http://whale.to/b/conan_the_barbarian.html
interesting but like most movies involving these concepts it portrays them in a purely negative light. I mean connan is the hero of the movie and he chops the snake guys head off and kicks it into the crowd (although I may be adding some imagination to that last bit I'm pretty sure he disposes of the head in an equally bad ass way) Why not make the hero a reptilian if the goal is control and not rebellion?

EDIT: I feel like posting my theory here. Keep in mind I am completely insane.
Maybe it's a metaphorical prophecy? The slaughtered village is an obvious one but the enslavement of the children and the mental domination represents the way they control history and the media to control our minds, raising us from children by separating us from our parents as much as possible. Conan represents the section of society that, for a reason even the oppressors (or reptilians if you prefer) probably don't understand, refused to be sedated or pacified. They try to overwork him and he simply gets stronger from it and his rage builds. They eventually try to redirect his rage onto other slaves through the pit fighting thing.
In the end, nothing can stop the inevitable. Actions have consequences, deadly force is met with deadly force no matter how long it takes. Whoever the powers that be truly are, as spoken in They Live "There's going to be hell to pay"
They feed us rage but eventually it will be used against them.

I know it's silly to call a stupid action movie like They Live or Conan a prophecy but what is a prophecy besides art? Truth can be found in any form of art, sometimes more on the nose than others. Many of these connections can be made to events long after the release of the original work.

An artist is a recorder of the imagination and imagination is something that people can act like experts about but it is really another huge unknown in our universe that we have simply gotten use to. Maybe imagination is something that comes from outside of us or maybe the human mind has the amazing ability to take information found and use it to unknowingly reveal truth completely out of reach.

Last edited by driscol; 19-08-2011 at 10:05 AM.
Old 19-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #11737
beyonddimensions
Banned

It's an excellent question, driscol. I attempted to answer it in my analysis of The Truman Show which you can find in my blog and on this forum. There are several possibilities:

1. there are individuals in the entertainment industry who WANT you to know how to win your liberation, and the only way they are able to show you is through fiction, esp. science fiction.

2. they are so cynical, they show you how to win your liberation and who your enemies are, but feel that the sheeple are too unmotivated to do anything about it.

3. entertainment is primarily predictive programming. They simply want you to become familiarized with the various forms of social control and it's symbolism; seeing these symbols and social relationships is more important than the "outcome" of the films themselves.

It's definitely worthy of further discussion.
Old 19-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #11738
driscol

Quote:
It's an excellent question, driscol. I attempted to answer it in my analysis of The Truman Show which you can find in my blog and on this forum. There are several possibilities:

1. there are individuals in the entertainment industry who WANT you to know how to win your liberation, and the only way they are able to show you is through fiction, esp. science fiction.

2. they are so cynical, they show you how to win your liberation and who your enemies are, but feel that the sheeple are too unmotivated to do anything about it.

3. entertainment is primarily predictive programming. They simply want you to become familiarized with the various forms of social control and it's symbolism; seeing these symbols and social relationships is more important than the "outcome" of the films themselves.

It's definitely worthy of further discussion.
3: seems very logical but I mostly see that predictive programming with advertising and zombie movies (not actual zombie movies but movies so predictable and mechanical that you already know how everything is going to happen) but some of these movies are just so powerful in their message, assuming what they discuss is truth.
Old 19-08-2011, 10:10 AM   #11739
beyonddimensions
Banned

You should check out the box set for the matrix. Cornel West discusses the symbolism of the trilogy, and he says (I'm paraphrasing):

'there are a hundred levels of symbolism: some people won't care about the symbolism, others will get a few of the levels, and a few will get many or most of them.'

In other words, the vast majority of filmgoers and music listeners DON'T CARE at all. They just want to be entertained.

It's just the other 5% who get wrapped up in the metaphors and symbols and actually try to decipher this stuff.

Ultimately, I believe the global management team are very PROUD of their success in controlling the population and want to flaunt their success to a large degree.

To the extent that they can get us to pay our hard earned money to become further ensnared and brainwashed in occult symbolism is just further satisfaction.

The "happy ending" in other words, is a small, almost meaningless consolation prize for the brainwashed masses.
Old 19-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #11740
driscol

Quote:
You should check out the box set for the matrix. Cornel West discusses the symbolism of the trilogy, and he says (I'm paraphrasing):

'there are a hundred levels of symbolism: some people won't care about the symbolism, others will get a few of the levels, and a few will get many or most of them.'

In other words, the vast majority of filmgoers and music listeners DON'T CARE at all. They just want to be entertained.

It's just the other 5% who get wrapped up in the metaphors and symbols and actually try to decipher this stuff.

Ultimately, I believe the global management team are very PROUD of their success in controlling the population and want to flaunt their success to a large degree.

To the extent that they can get us to pay our hard earned money to become further ensnared and brainwashed in occult symbolism is just further satisfaction.

The "happy ending" in other words, is a small, almost meaningless consolation prize for the brainwashed masses.
possible, I would like to believe it's a tad more complicated or interesting.

when I see this stuff it reminds me of how serial killers feel compelled to leave something behind and when they don't they have to write manifesto and mail it to the police or media. Some say it's because they "Want to get caught" but if that's the case why not just turn themselves in? Why try to hide the crimes and your identity?
Others say it's fame but same issue, how can you be famous for something you are trying not to get caught for? Why not just turn yourself in and become famous?

Maybe it's something innate to living things that we know there is a cycle to things even if we don't believe it and we are all leading ourselves to a karmatic conclusion with any action.

Maybe it has nothing to do with the human mind things like pride or guilt but maybe it's just a strange force completely out of our control and their control.

The matrix bit is interesting but many movies with these symbols will say in their commentaries that they had no idea why they put them in or it was out of convenience or chance. Either they are lying (I have a hard time believing seth Mcfarlane or the guy that makes squidbillies are diabolical figures) or it is something out of their control.

Last edited by driscol; 19-08-2011 at 10:21 AM.