Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 17-02-2009, 02:09 AM   #961
lostworld

Default butterfly girls

America's Next Top Model

I've talked about this series before and the strange photo shoots of models posing as dolls, mannequins, puppets, robots, dead bodies, with raw meat etc.

Here is the fairy theme:

Old 17-02-2009, 02:21 AM   #962
lostworld

Default butterfly girl

Christina Aguilera

In 2003 Christina released "Fighter" and made an interesting ritual butterfly video to go with it.

Old 17-02-2009, 02:34 AM   #963
siphon880di

What did you take those screenshots? Do you remember the website you got it from? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
Christina Aguilera

In 2003 Christina released "Fighter" and made an interesting ritual butterfly video to go with it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xB7pQpNx-F4

Last edited by siphon880di; 17-02-2009 at 02:38 AM.
siphon880di is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 02:42 AM   #964
lostworld

Default butterfly girls

Victoria's Secret angels

I've posted before about the modeling industry and how these models are mind controlled too.

Victoria Secret's has their "angel" concept.
Some of the girls in the fashion show are upgraded and get to wear "angelwings" which is status and an honor for these girls.
The symbolism is really easy: flower coming into bloom/caterpillar turning into a butterfly/angel getting her wings...

VS angel Alessandra Ambrosio

Heidi Klum

Miranda Kerr

VS Fashion show, grand finale on the pyramid...

Last edited by lostworld; 17-02-2009 at 02:45 AM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 02:52 AM   #965
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by siphon880di View Post
What did you take those screenshots? Do you remember the website you got it from? Thanks.
Just google "christina aguilera + fighter" and other pics like these come up.

These screenshots are linked to this blog: (don't understand anything there though )
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-7MIun...8M-?cq=1&p=497
Old 17-02-2009, 02:54 AM   #966
siphon880di

Thanks! Much appreciated.
Old 17-02-2009, 07:49 AM   #967
forza nascosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post

Subliminal programming for sure...
If you seek Amy = F-U-C-K ME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brubG...A1702&index=24

If you seek Amy, lyrics

Oh baby, baby
Have you seen Amy tonight?
Is she in the bathroom ?
Is she smokin' up outside?
(Oh!)

Oh baby, baby
Does she take a piece of lime
For the drink that Imma buy her
Do you know just what she likes?
(Oh!)

Oh Oh
Tell me have you seen her
'Cause I'm so
Oh
I can't get her off of my brain

I just want to go to the party she gon' go
Can somebody take me home
Haha hehe haha ho

Love me hate me
Say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me
But can't you see what I see
All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy
(Love me, hate me)
La la la lala la la la
La la la lala la la la

Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up
I don't know where or when and now they're closing up the club
(Oh!)

I've seen her once or twice before she knows my face
But it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way
(Oh!)

Oh oh
Tell me have you seen her
'Cause I'm so
Oh
I can't get her off of my brain

I just want to go to the party she's gonna go
Can somebody take me home
Haha hehe haha ho

Love me hate me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy
Love me hate me
All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to If You Seek Amy

Oh
Oh
Oh

So tell me if you've seen her (let me know what she was wearing and what she was like)
Cause I've been waiting here forever (let me know where she was going I don't mind)
Oh baby baby
If You Seek Amy tonight
Oh
Oh baby baby
We'll do whatever you like
Oh baby baby baby
Oh baby baby baby
I was sceptical when I clicked the link, these things rarely sound like people claim but it really does sound like it's spelling out F.U.C.K Me.
forza nascosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:01 AM   #968
siphon880di

There's something wrong with this song If You Find Amy, as well as the song Circus. Lately, Britney Spear's music have more illuminati themes. Not only that, but both songs have the same type of tempo that is good for triggering mind controlled slaves.

If You Find Amy

Circus

Also the circus represents the matrix / fragmented mind.

Last edited by siphon880di; 17-02-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Old 17-02-2009, 08:30 AM   #969
armoured_amazon

Quote:
There's something wrong with this song If You Find Amy, as well as the song Circus. Lately, Britney Spear's music have more illuminati themes. Not only that, but both songs have the same type of tempo that is good for triggering mind controlled slaves.

If You Find Amy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH2d_PlN0XU

Circus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zeR3NSYcHk

Also the circus represents the matrix / fragmented mind.
I was thrilled when her programming broke down and hoped that she would return to the industry with more control but it seems they've clamped down even harder which is very sad.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 08:48 AM   #970
siphon880di

The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has got to Christiania Ang., Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake. For an organization that is suppose to be benign, a lot of evil is in it. Perhaps that's the best cover. Most parents wouldn't dare to question the innocence of Disney.

Last edited by siphon880di; 17-02-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 17-02-2009, 09:37 AM   #971
armoured_amazon

Quote:
The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has got to Christiania Ang., Britney Spears, and Justin Timberlake. For an organization that is suppose to be benign, a lot of evil is in it. Perhaps that's the best cover. Most parents wouldn't dare to question the innocence of Disney.
I hated anything Disney as a child, with a passion. I suspect I was not the only child to do so.
Old 17-02-2009, 10:08 AM   #972
siphon880di

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
I hated anything Disney as a child, with a passion. I suspect I was not the only child to do so.
I hated it as well. I felt something was off about all their cartoons and movies, as well as similar genre. But I was forced to be programmed by Wizard of Oz, a similar genre, when there was a movie shown in class. The teacher was making sure we had our eyes peeled. I just wanted to get out of the classroom. Something about that movie made me lose time and I forget certain scenes. I believe children are vulnerable to those types of movies like Alice in Wonderland. There's some sort of programming in them, at least for children: watching it when I got older just to see what was off about it, I couldn't notice anything because I don't get lost time anymore.

That wasn't the only suspicious movie we were forced to watch. We also had to see Sleeping Beauty made by Disney, and it had a similar effect on me, especially the parts where the princess awakes and where the seven dwarfs danced together. I think that messes up meridians / "chakras" because the dwarfs wore different color clothes.

Last edited by siphon880di; 17-02-2009 at 10:13 AM.
Old 17-02-2009, 02:03 PM   #973
chipstyxx

Quote:
I've seen her once or twice before she knows my face
But it's hard to see with all the people standing in the way
(Oh!)
People standing in the way? Are these people various alters that get in the way of the mind control victim seeking their true self? That's the impression I get. And this master piece of song writing needed how many writers? Just 8 that's all! "Songwriters: Kotecha, Savan; Kronlund, Alexander Erik; Sandberg, Martin, Schuster, Johan Karl"

If you watch the video for 'If you seek Amy' all these suspicions are confirmed.

Britney is dancing around with 4 other blonde girls that look very similar to her. When the song gets to this part,

Quote:
So tell me if you've seen her (let me know what she was wearing and what she was like)
Cause I've been waiting here forever (let me know where she was going I don't mind)
The pace of the music slows and the viewer is shown some kind of tunnel that we zoom down. The weird thing here is that at the end of this tunnel there are a couple of vault-like doors that have 'MONA LISA' written on them. This is only for a split second.

These doors open to show Britney with her 'dancers' in a pink car that she switches to 'Autopilot'

a few seconds later on the car's dashboard panel flashes (just for a split second again!) 'destination - hole in the wall'. (it was almost too fast for me to grab!)

The video ends with one version of Britney (in pink) singing the song in a club, whilst another version (dressed in black and white) can be seen on a TV screen. The end shot is of the black and white version of Britney wearing what looks like a 'Hello kitty' cat necklace.

So there you have it! Lots of the usual blatant symbolism, cats, black and white, doubles, flashing lights etc. The black and white version of Britney is even crawling about acting like a cat! but what does 'Mona Lisa' mean? and destination 'hole in the wall'. One of the things I found when I googled 'mind control' and 'mona lisa' was a reference to a book called 'Mona Lisa Overdrive' by William Gibson. You'll never guess what the book is about

Quote:
Mona's pimp sells her to a plastic surgeon in New York and she's turned overnight into someone else. The pimp winds up dead. Mona weeps for him. She's a sweet, dumb girl ... so far. Angie the famous Hollywood stim star has started remembering things. Despite the efforts of studio bosses to keep her in ignorance, Angie will discover who she really is ... and why she doesn't need to jack into the Matrix in order to enter cyberspace.
Quote:
Amazon.com Review
Into the cyber-hip world of William Gibson comes Mona, a young girl with a murky past and an uncertain future whose life is on a collision course with internationally famous Sense/Net star Angie Mitchell. Since childhood, Angie has been able to tap into cyberspace without a computer. Now, from inside cyberspace, a kidnapping plot is masterminded by a phantom entity who has plans for Mona, Angie, and all humanity, plans that cannot be controlled...or even known. And behind the intrigue lurks the shadowy Yakuza, the powerful Japanese underworld, whose leaders ruthlessly manipulate people and events to suit their own purposes.
An over-the-top thrill ride sequel to Neuromancer and Count Zero.

http://www.amazon.com/Mona-Lisa-Over.../dp/0553281747
The plot for this book sounds really intriguing and links in nicely to controlled celebrities and doubles, not to mention many other topics that are explored in Icke's books. I will definitely be getting a copy!
chipstyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 02:10 PM   #974
hellosatellites
Inactive

Quote:
Me too. The onedimensional characters and their hysterical grating voices! The fact they weren't wearing underwear even when they were the 'adults' ...also weird families, there were no parents just uncles and aunts and all of them where angry and unpredictable with big scary eyes Mickey Mouse has to be the most annoying animated creature of all time, and Disney is just crap.

No wonder i got into books, art and sports instead.
hellosatellites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #975
forza nascosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post
People standing in the way? Are these people various alters that get in the way of the mind control victim seeking their true self? That's the impression I get. And this master piece of song writing needed how many writers? Just 8 that's all! "Songwriters: Kotecha, Savan; Kronlund, Alexander Erik; Sandberg, Martin, Schuster, Johan Karl"

If you watch the video for 'If you seek Amy' all these suspicions are confirmed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4e111lugEU

Britney is dancing around with 4 other blonde girls that look very similar to her. When the song gets to this part,

The pace of the music slows and the viewer is shown some kind of tunnel that we zoom down. The weird thing here is that at the end of this tunnel there are a couple of vault-like doors that have 'MONA LISA' written on them. This is only for a split second.

These doors open to show Britney with her 'dancers' in a pink car that she switches to 'Autopilot'

a few seconds later on the car's dashboard panel flashes (just for a split second again!) 'destination - hole in the wall'. (it was almost too fast for me to grab!)

The video ends with one version of Britney (in pink) singing the song in a club, whilst another version (dressed in black and white) can be seen on a TV screen. The end shot is of the black and white version of Britney wearing what looks like a 'Hello kitty' cat necklace.

So there you have it! Lots of the usual blatant symbolism, cats, black and white, doubles, flashing lights etc. The black and white version of Britney is even crawling about acting like a cat! but what does 'Mona Lisa' mean? and destination 'hole in the wall'. One of the things I found when I googled 'mind control' and 'mona lisa' was a reference to a book called 'Mona Lisa Overdrive' by William Gibson. You'll never guess what the book is about
Great post
Old 17-02-2009, 02:32 PM   #976
armoured_amazon

There's a frequency in the drum beat that is very uncomfortable for me to hear (kinda like when my neighbour leaves slowly in his BMW, it goes right through my brain). It creates dissonance for me, not just aurally.

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 17-02-2009 at 02:33 PM.
Old 17-02-2009, 02:35 PM   #977
supertzar

Quote:
My eight year old daughter is exactly the same way, I am happy to report. She hates anything that is cheesy and commercial.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #978
forza nascosta

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipstyxx View Post

...but what does 'Mona Lisa' mean? and destination 'hole in the wall'. One of the things I found when I googled 'mind control' and 'mona lisa' was a reference to a book called 'Mona Lisa Overdrive' by William Gibson. You'll never guess what the book is about
I just googled britney and Mona Lisa, it appears Britney has a song called wait for it... Mona Lisa

(Spoken) This is a story about Mona Lisa, The Mona Lisa

Ladies and gentlemen, I've got a little story to tell
About Mona Lisa and how she suddenly fell (huh)
See everyone knew her, they knew her oh so well
Now I am taking over to release her from her spell

She's the original(yeah,yeah,yeah)
She's unforgetable(yeah,yeah)
She want's you to know(yeah)
She's been cloned
It's kind of incredible(yeah,yeah)
She's so unpredictible(yeah,yeah)
She's been cloned, she's been cloned, she's been cloned

She was taken under, drowning in her sea
Running like an angel, she was crying, and could not see (oh no)
and see everyone's watching, as she starts to fall
They want her to break down
And be a legend of the fall

She's been cloned

Ladies, does that make you cry?
Mona Lisa's got to fly
Nobody really dies

(Spoken) Everyone, may we have a moment of silence?
Right here. (huuuuuh)
God.

She's been cloned
That she's home, that she's home

She's been cloned
Its kind of incredible(yeah,yeah)
That she's home, that she's home, that she's home...
Old 17-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #979
chipstyxx

That's interesting forza nascosta! Another amazing coincidence!

Quote:
She's been cloned
I'll say it again, Blatant! I almost don't dare to watch the video for that one...but I will.

Ok I've watched it now. Again doubles, fairies wings etc. The part where she say's this is really creepy

Quote:
Ladies, does that make you cry?
Mona Lisa's got to fly
Nobody really dies

(Spoken) Everyone, may we have a moment of silence?
Right here. (huuuuuh)
God.
Are the ladies other alters? Who is that moment of silence for, an alter that has been surpressed? Or is she giving a clue as to what happens when somebody is cloned?

Last edited by chipstyxx; 17-02-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 17-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #980
chipstyxx

I just had a re-read of Wheeler/ Springmeiers stuff on Project Monarch and it seems 'Mona Lisa' is a favourite power/code word for programmers. So is it just coincidence that it keeps popping up in Britney's songs and videos, I suspect not.