Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 15-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #321
lostworld

Just like Paul, Brooke suddenly lost her special beauty...
Through the years, she's also started to look very manly and "hard" - almost drag...

Soft, feminine features

Mannish Brooke

Old 15-01-2009, 02:18 PM   #322
lostworld

From my post on Doppelgangers:

Oh no, mannish Frooke strikes again...
She´s 43 going on 80 by looking at these pics!

Her husband/handler is looking like a drunk tramp as usual...

Old 15-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #323
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
As for the lines on his head; I've seen several actors with them (Angelina springs to mind). It's some nouveau facelift I read about a while ago - not sure if it's some sort of subcutaneous adhesive or strings pull their face up - basically a modern version of sticking tape in the hairline. Then again, they could be permanent radio receivers!!!
If you're talking about that "thread-face lift" I don't think that's it Amazon...
I've got hundreds of pics of Angelina/Fangelina by now and I have never seen those strange verticle lines on her - she does have a BIG vein right across her forehead though, but that's completly different.

Johnny Depp - who doesn't age btw (why? ) - is also rumoured to have had this thread lift. But I can't see these lines on him either...
So, still strange I'd have to say...
Old 15-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #324
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
If you're talking about that "thread-face lift" I don't think that's it Amazon...
I've got hundreds of pics of Angelina/Fangelina by now and I have never seen those strange verticle lines on her - she does have a BIG vein right across her forehead though, but that's completly different.

Johnny Depp - who doesn't age btw (why? ) - is also rumoured to have had this thread lift. But I can't see these lines on him either...
So, still strange I'd have to say...
Oh gosh, my computer was dragging this morning and I had to run to work. I wish I could find the pic of Angelina where it looks like Mel's; I think it's a UN pic where she is seated. Whatever those lines are, if they are cosmetic surgery, then people are really stupid
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 03:23 PM   #325
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Oh gosh, my computer was dragging this morning and I had to run to work. I wish I could find the pic of Angelina where it looks like Mel's; I think it's a UN pic where she is seated. Whatever those lines are, if they are cosmetic surgery, then people are really stupid
Yeah, and in Mel's case it hasn't even worked... He is more wrinkled than ever! That's why I also don't think it's for cosmetic reasons...

Anyway, if you'll find something similar on Angelina, please post
Old 15-01-2009, 03:25 PM   #326
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
Yeah, and in Mel's case it hasn't even worked... He is more wrinkled than ever! That's why I also don't think it's for cosmetic reasons...

Anyway, if you'll find something similar on Angelina, please post
LOL I know! Maybe it is a receiver of some sort? Anyhoo, I've requested it on a crazy Brangelina forum, so if it's still about, they'll be the ones to find it for me

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 15-01-2009 at 03:26 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 06:32 PM   #327
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

I think the nose is a big give-away for Frooke. Brooke did not have the tip hanging down towards her lips. It was very "pert." Frooke's looks like a "v" almost. That isn't something that would happen w/ plastic surgery.

That chick w/ Faul is his new g/f, Nancy Shevell. She's 48 & he's like 75 :-P
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #328
lostworld

^
And, just like with Paul, WHY would Brooke have plastic surgery and change anything in the first place? Her nose was perfect to her face!
It just doesn't make any sense at all...

WHY change perfection?
Old 15-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #329
lostworld

Nice movie debut for an 11-year old girl...

from Wikipedia
Alice, Sweet Alice (aka Communion or Holy Terror) is a 1977 psychological horror slasher film. It was released 3 times: as Communion in 1976; as Alice, Sweet Alice in 1978 and as Holy Terror in 1981. This film was #89 on Bravo's 100 Scariest Movie Moments for the scene when Alice scares Karen in the warehouse. It is also notable for being the screen debut of Brooke Shields, who played Karen.

Brooke´s character Karen is later murdered in the film.

All evidence points to Alice as the murderer—a notion that only her mother and (estranged) father refuse to entertain. Soon Alice’s aunt (who Alice hates) is attacked viciously, with a butcher knife, on the stairs by the small figure wearing the mask and yellow coat. She survives to point the finger at Alice. But is Alice really the killer?

from the movie:

The knife used in the film was created by Alfred Sole's neighbor, who was an engineer, and was designed with a retractable blade. It was the only knife used in the film; the filmmakers never made any duplicates. (IMBd)

Symbolism etc
Alice = Alice in Wonderland (used in mindcontrol).
Brooke plays Karen - remember Karen Mulder? (KM/MK)
Masks = illuminati symbol
A murdered child/murdered Brooke/murdered Karen = child sacrifices?
The girl is 12 years old 1+2 =3
Brooke when playing the part was 11
The movie was released 3 times, under different names (different names(different alters)
(3 and 11 are very big numbers within the illuminati)
The movie was originally released in 1976, 7+6=13

Horror movies ARE very much mindcontrol and occult/satanic...

I´m sure this movie has a great deal of symbolism and hidden clues in it too, unfortunately I haven´t seen it.

The movie was partially inspired by the film Don't Look Now (1973), especially the usage of the yellow raincoats. (IMBd)

1973 = 1+9 =10, 7+3 =10,
10, 10 = 11

The raincoats in Don´t look now are red though. (as in blood/bloodline)

from the movie "Don´t look now":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpOL_tLvi7w/

from Wikipedia:
Although memorable for its puzzling story and unusual editing, Don't Look Now has become almost as well-known for its sex scene involving Donald Sutherland and Julie Christie. The scene was unusually graphic for the time, leading to rumours that it was unsimulated, though only 9 frames were trimmed for the original American theatrical release in order to avoid an MPAA X rating. The assertion that Sutherland and Christie actually had sex was repeated as recently as 2001 in Patrick Robertson's Film Facts.

This movie is very good, with lots of mystery, hidden clues and enigmas. The wiever doesn´t get any full answers.
Lots of symbolisms: light on water, breaking glass, mirrors, sex & death, the colour red among others.
The movie is mainly shot in Venice = Venetian carnival masks (Illuminati, ex "Eyes wide shut")

"Alice sweet Alice" is a reference to "Don´t look now".
"Don´t look now" is connected to "The Wicker Man"

In the 2006 remake of The Wicker Man, the little girl is seen running around in a red coat. As well, there is a pair of twins, old women, except both of them are blind. The original The Wicker Man was released as a double-bill with Don't Look Now. (Wikipedia)

The Wicker Man plot:
Sergeant Neil Howie arrives on a Scottish island looking for a missing teenager girl, Rowan Morrison. The place belongs to Lord Summerisle and is famous because of their plantation of apples and other fruits and their harvest. Sgt. Howie realizes that the locals are pagans, practicing old rituals, and Rowan is probably alive and being prepared to be sacrificed. The end of the story is a tragic surprise. (IMBd)

The Wicker Man was a large wicker statue of a human allegedly used by the ancient Druids (priests of Celtic paganism) for human sacrifice by burning it in effigy, according to Julius Caesar in his Commentarii de Bello Gallico (Commentary on the Gallic Wars). (Wikipedia)

Personally. I come to think about "Little Red Riding Hood" by the Grimm Brothers when reading about all this.
There are many interpretations of this classic fairytale, many of them sexual.

Old 15-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #330
reggievandam

Thumbs up Great Thread, Guys!!!

I've been lurking this thread for awhile, now and am BLOWN AWAY by the work you guys have put into it! (And on the Faul message boards and the Doppelgangers board!)

Here's an EERIE picture I found of "Bill Hicks"...

(More like TOTALLY ALEX JONES, Amirite?)

"Bill"

"Alex"

WOW, just...WOW! ESPECIALLY THE FIRST PIC!!!

I'll contribute whenever I can! Keep up the GREAT WORK, guys!

reggievandam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #331
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

reggievandam - thanks! I've been meaning to look into the Bill Hicks/Alex Jones thing. Do you think it's the same guy? I haven't researched it yet, so I'm interested in your take.
Old 15-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #332
reggievandam

Talking Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulconandsnowjob View Post
reggievandam - thanks! I've been meaning to look into the Bill Hicks/Alex Jones thing. Do you think it's the same guy? I haven't researched it yet, so I'm interested in your take.

Thanks Faulconandsnowjob!
While NONE of us can be 100% sure...DAMN!...I mean....DAMN! I saw that first picture while doing a Google search last night and it freaked me OUT!
There's NO WAY those are two different people!

I've been a fan and fellow "Infowarrior" of Alex's for a long time now (I have been an amature UFO investigator and paranormal researcher for a number of years since I was younger. I "woke up" to the truth thanks not only to people like Alex, William Cooper, David Icke, Phil Schneider, and MANY others too numerous to post here, but also, through my own research, stuff I could TOUCH, I could see with my own eyes, my own ufo/paranormal sightings, etc.

When I started reading about the whole "Paul is dead" stuff, it REALLY opened my eyes to new things that seemed to tie in with all the other conspiracy findings!

Then I started reading sites like diglander's and the 60if forums and was awestruck by the stuff you guys found about "Paul" and other celebrities there.

I look forward to all the stuff you guys have to share here and at the Faul and Doppels boards! You guys definitely have a fan and new fellow researcher here!

I'll post any celebrity Doppelgangers I can find and try to sign up at those boards when I can get the time!

Thanks!

Last edited by reggievandam; 15-01-2009 at 08:25 PM.
reggievandam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2009, 09:39 PM   #333
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Hey, Reggie, while I don't have an opinion about Alex Jones/Bill Hicks yet, I think it's completely possible for one celebrity to transform into another. After reading some of the Laurel Canyon articles, I am starting to think that Jim Morrison, who had a military (admiral) father, may have not actually died. His death is just a little weird, but I need to look into it more. Anyway, a lot of celebs seem to have ties to the intelligence community, & we all know that spooks assume difft identities/covers.

I used to listen to Alex Jones show, but haven't had the time lately. I do like his websites (infowars.com & prisonplanet.com) I also used to live in Austin, where he's from

Quote:
When I started reading about the whole "Paul is dead" stuff, it REALLY opened my eyes to new things that seemed to tie in with all the other conspiracy findings!
You cannot imagine how happy that makes me! Paul/Faul was definitely a trigger for me, too. Ok, I kind of got how much TPTB controlled politics & the media, but I did not realize just how pervasive that control & manipulation was until I saw it in the entertainment industry. Holy smokes! If they could replace Paul McCartney & make everyone blind to that... Well, that's just scary & disturbing to me!

I am looking forward to your contribution on the forums/threads. Please post something on the PID thread, if you get a chance - even if it's just to repeat what you said here.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30205

Last edited by faulconandsnowjob; 15-01-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 15-01-2009, 09:42 PM   #334
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggievandam View Post
I've been lurking this thread for awhile, now and am BLOWN AWAY by the work you guys have put into it! (
I'll contribute whenever I can! Keep up the GREAT WORK, guys!

Quote:
You guys definitely have a fan and new fellow researcher here!
Hi Reggie and very welcome here!
And thank you so much for those kind words!

I'm sure you will be a very valuable asset and contributor to this thread and to the other doppelforums... especially with that background of yours!

The Alex Jones/Bill Hicks connection is very interesting and a big topic on this matter I think. I haven't researched it yet, but been following some info about it though.
I think it's def a possibility that this is one and the same person...

Meanwhile...

Old 15-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #335
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Default Jim Morrison

COVERT WAR ON ROCK BY ALEX CONSTANTINE SUMMARY
http://www.articlesbase.com/journali...ry-514622.html

Quote:
CHAPTER 8
Death of Jim Morrison, lead singer of the doors.

Two years after the death of Brian Jones, Jim Morrison's body was found in a bath-tub in his flat in Paris. Death was attributed to natural causes, possibly heart failure. Morrison’s political outbursts attracted the FBI. He had said, " I like the idea about the breaking away or over-throw of the established order." In another interview Manzerek (of the Doors) considered possible motives for the elimination of the Anarchistic Lizard King " they were going to stop all rock and roll by stopping the Doors. He was considered the most dangerous because he was saying . “We want the world and we want it NOW.”

FBI harassment rendered Morrison so anxiety ridden that he had an ulcer by mid-twenties. Paranoia struck deep and it was thought he was a marked man. Bob Seymore wrote a book re: Jim called The End and conceded" you could say the CIA and the other intelligence agencies may have had a hand in the deaths of Hendrix, Joplin and Morrison etc., simply because they were the leaders of the generation of the 60's.

A book " The Bank of America in Louisiana" appeared in 1975, after his death, supposedly written by Morrison. Some say he survived Paris and lived a life free from celebrity and the FBI. A James Douglas Morrison, claimed to be operating as an intelligence agent for a number of groups including the CIA and Interpol, and also had connections with various occult groups. This JM2 also claims to be the dead rock star. There are stacks of official looking document, and letters between the agencies, CNN, NBC, and JM2. This claim was made by researcher Thomas Lyttle who claims to have seen what looks like authentic documents. There seems to be hundreds if not thousands of miscellaneous files under the name. No autopsy was performed after his death, a probable violation of French law. Pamela Courson, who was with him at the time, died later of an overdose that some said was a "Hot Shot" or poisoned opiate.
Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation - Part I
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr93.html

Quote:
It is the first week of August, 1964, and U.S. warships under the command of U.S. Navy Admiral George Stephen Morrison [Jim Morrison's father] have allegedly come under attack while patrolling Vietnam’s Tonkin Gulf. This event, subsequently dubbed the ‘Tonkin Gulf Incident,’ will result in the immediate passing by the U.S. Congress of the obviously pre-drafted Tonkin Gulf Resolution, which will, in turn, quickly lead to America’s deep immersion into the bloody Vietnam quagmire. Before it is over, well over fifty thousand American bodies – along with literally millions of Southeast Asian bodies – will litter the battlefields of Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia.

For the record, the Tonkin Gulf Incident appears to differ somewhat from other alleged provocations that have driven this country to war. This was not, as we have seen so many times before, a ‘false flag’ operation (which is to say, an operation that involves Uncle Sam attacking himself and then pointing an accusatory finger at someone else). It was also not, as we have also seen on more than one occasion, an attack that was quite deliberately provoked. No, what the Tonkin Gulf incident actually was, as it turns out, is an ‘attack’ that never took place at all. The entire incident, as has been all but officially acknowledged, was spun from whole cloth. (It is quite possible, however, that the intent was to provoke a defensive response, which could then be cast as an unprovoked attack on U.S ships. The ships in question were on an intelligence mission and were operating in a decidedly provocative manner. It is quite possible that when Vietnamese forces failed to respond as anticipated, Uncle Sam decided to just pretend as though they had.)
I don't know what happened to Jim Morrison, but I absolutely would not be surprised if he'd been CIA & his death had been faked. It seems like the intelligence agencies (tools of TPTB) hijacked the anti-war movement in the 60's. Maybe Jim Morrison was one of these controlled "leaders"?

Last edited by faulconandsnowjob; 15-01-2009 at 10:21 PM.
Old 16-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #336
hordeari
Inactive

alex jones is bill hicks, come on gimme a break.. ..

so its ALL orchestrated.. programmed ..controlled, yeah like that theory that Faulcon mentioned at abovetopsecret ...

alex jones doesn't exist.. bill hicks is dead but its not its actually AJ ..?

what would be the purpose.. AJ on his own free will decided that he'll become from BIll Hicks to Alexander Jones ..or it is some jesuit agent like those crazy folks like eric jon phelps and others are talking about.. one crazy shit..
i mean its gone too far if u ask me..

there are 6-7 bilions of people on earth isnt it kind-a normal that there are two or more people that look a bit like each other...
cause today i can start lookin for a unknown person that DOES look a lot like myself! AND i will find it sooner or later.. i don't know if its gonna be in croatia-zagreb or sweden or turkey or china or texas or paraguay or mexico or finland or laos or papua new guinea.. but i WILL find one eventually..

Last edited by hordeari; 16-01-2009 at 01:03 AM.
hordeari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2009, 01:04 AM   #337
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

There's an Alex Jones/Bill Hicks thread at Doppelgaengers here for anyone who wants to do more research:
http://doppels.proboards99.com/index...splay&thread=4
Old 16-01-2009, 01:14 AM   #338
hordeari
Inactive

but wait for for a second, lets say *they* replaced him ..okay they did ..its actually bill hicks.. fine

BUT he is talking all the same things like before even harder approach even more investigating than eveer before.. so i dont get it ..what would *they* achieve with replacing Alex Jones with Bill hicks ..and then bill hicks aka AJ is continuing to do absol. the same truth movement as before..

or HE (todays AJ) is leading us off ther track.. so what is todays AJ saying wrong or disonfoing if he is really replaced.. u cant just say He Is Replaced and thats it end of story, 'cause its some nasty shit talking

david icke is replaced with bobby joe ..blah blah
thx for the link Faulconsnowjob

actually dopplegangers and godlike_productions sources are saying that Alexander Jones NEVER existed, that just bill hicks after 94 and pancreatic cancer was "out" for two years PREPARING for the role of ALEx Jones ....and proof is very tiny, kevin booth friend of both AJ and Bill Hicks and just 22 y AJ had when started his own sow (why not with 22) and that he was to young to be friend with Bill Hicks who was some 10-12 years older to handg out with AJ... thats it of proofs

i dont know

Last edited by hordeari; 16-01-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Old 16-01-2009, 02:03 AM   #339
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

CIA & other intell agencies will definitely use people to serve the Illuminati agenda. They can create alternate personalities (Jason Bourne is a fictional victim of MKULTRA delta (assassin) programming). CIA operatives can also go from one persona to another. They have the resources to fake birth certificates, all that is necessary to create a false identity - no problem there.

Anyway, I'm not saying AJ was BH or anything, but AJ, even tho he does a lot of good work, MIGHT be a tool of TPTB. I'm NOT saying he is, but he does tend to scare people a lot, which may or may not be on purpose. I firmly believe TPTB use fear to control people. Maybe the information about coffins (for ex) is leaked to scare people to control them...? Just something to consider

Last edited by faulconandsnowjob; 16-01-2009 at 02:04 AM.
Old 16-01-2009, 02:25 AM   #340
hordeari
Inactive

thats correct, youre getting to the 'controlled oposition' term, damn everything is not black and dark and fucked up, isnt it? i hope is not

and he is scarying ppl sometimes, too much deffo, but in the same time lot of info and a bunch of guests are on(various kind of ppl) every week so when we put all of this on the balance i think it would still be more on the positive side...

it is strange that kind of rebel like AJ is alive and well after all those thousnds of hours and hours.. but it cant be all BAD there must be some g(o)od in this world..

we are not helpless pieces of trash. ..and cia is NOT the most powerful force in the universe, its not, we shall prevail!!!

..greets to all non sheeple people

Last edited by hordeari; 16-01-2009 at 11:49 AM.