Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 10-01-2009, 12:45 PM   #201
endlessvista
Inactive

This thread is being sucked into celeb worship I think.
endlessvista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 01:00 PM   #202
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlessvista View Post
How? The "Paul McCartney is gorgeous" stuff?
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #203
lostworld

Angelina and Megan - marked for the illuminati?

"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" Megan's tattoo says.
The words are from here:

King Lear, Act V, Scene 3

KING LEAR
No, no, no, no! Come, let's away to prison
(the zebras/black and white - my comment)

We two alone will sing like birds i' the cage
When thou dost ask me blessing, I'll kneel down,
And ask of thee forgiveness: so we'll live,
And pray, and sing, and tell old tales, and laugh
At gilded butterflies

In mindcontrol, the term "butterfly" is a sexual trauma based part the programming (the girl is being raped while her legs are spread like a butterfly's wings...).

Just like there are the kittens, the zebra's and the Marilyn's there's also the butterfly girls. These are not separate things though, they all seem to have the same kind of basic programming so one day you'll see them in black and white (zebra). another day as Marilyn and the third day as a butterfly... some girls are more stuck in one role than others though.

Perfect example of this is the butterfly girl - Mariah Carey (who's program broke down a couple of years ago, remember?)
Mariah is also programmed with rainbows ("Somewhere over the rainbow"/the Wizard of Oz). Both Butterfly and Rainbow are previous album titles of hers...

Ring marked butterfly girl

The girl of Oz

Old 10-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #204
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfreud View Post
nooooooo not megan fox
I'm afraid so, Pink...
Old 10-01-2009, 02:55 PM   #205
aya_rei

Quote:
This is something I've been pondering myself about the thread.

Not that I think that's how it is shaping up, but that someone, casually, walking in might get the impression it's all about putting some people on a pedestal and then justifying their downfalls with this idea they were replaced by a double/clone.

If I may offer my opinion, the situation might be one of which these people are indeed being bred, replaced, mind controlled and other such scenarios, or they might just be common folks, who subject themselves to endless plastic surgeries, changes in the way they conduct themselves in order to promote their work and other ridiculous and bogus character 'rebuilds' for fame.

Up until now, I always thought the celebrities were 'normal people' addicted to fame, money and generally lacking the moral fiber to resist promiscuity and drug use. Now, I think there might be more to it than my preconceptions.
aya_rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:56 PM   #206
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshua View Post
Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel

I think both are MK'd too. I will post more about them later.
Thanks Yeshua for a great post!
God - they really look so much alike!

Yes, please keep posting.
I agree with them being MK too.

I read somewhere that Zooey (Oz) seems to be in a constant trance, judging by her eyes...

Zooey Deschanel

Another girl with the same kind of trance eyes AND who also looks alot like Kate and Zooey, is Alexis Bledel.
Could they all be sharing the same DNA? (as we've been talking about in previous posts about other celebs)

Alexis Bledel

Since eyes are the window to the soul, a big key to mindcontrol/replacements is if the eyes seems off" somehow.
Since mindcontrol can be compared to hypnosis, it's not surprising that some of the MK's have this kinda stare...

Kate Perry the cat (cat alter)
Old 10-01-2009, 03:11 PM   #207
lostworld

Quote:
No, not worship.

This is a phenomenon that goes on in many different levels of society.
There are mind controlled stalkers/killers (Mark Chapman, anyone? ), politicians being mindcontrolled, replaced and having doubles in use.
AND there is the entertainment industry which is my main focus here.

So there is no surprise there will be celebrities here...
AND it can be hard to hear that your favourite celeb or artist is possibly mindcontrolled and/or replaced. Of course.

This part of the agenda is just another piece of the puzzle for me.
My search for the truth, that started with a genuin interest in UFO's and archeology, step by step has lead me here, to this. So to me it's all connected and the pieces fit.
Which is very satisfying but at the same time scary too.

I can never listen to music, watch Tv series or movies and look at it the same way again... It's really sad.
At the same time - this IS part of one's awakening and I wouldn't wanna have it any other way!

My worst fear is to be Stepforded and put back to sleep, lol
Old 10-01-2009, 04:34 PM   #208
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
...to me it's all connected and the pieces fit.
Which is very satisfying but at the same time scary too.

I can never listen to music, watch Tv series or movies and look at it the same way again... It's really sad.
+1
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:24 PM   #209
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

Mark David Chapman was not a celebrity stalker, imo. We were talking earlier about John Lennon having possibly been stepforded. I cam across this from COVERT WAR ON ROCK BY ALEX CONSTANTINE SUMMARY
at
http://www.articlesbase.com/journali...y-514622.html:

Quote:
CHAPTER 11
PROJECT WALRUS..JOHN LENNON..

Mark-David Chapman chose to plead not guilty due to following the direction of his voices.. His attorney J. .Marks, punctuated the plea "by reason of insanity". Chapman testified "I can hear their thoughts, I can hear them talking, but not from the outside, from the inside" Not one of the three psychiatrists at the trial explored the possibility of Mind-Control. In 1977 Chapman lost his fundamentalist religion and became a Satanist..

At 19, 1n 1975,Chapman signed onto the YMCA,(international camp counselor program) and was sent to Beirut where he allegedly received instructions in lethal arts at the CIA training camp school of terror. (there was a known "experiment in Mind Control unit" for the army in Lebanon.). In 1980 he surfaced in New York, and mailed a letter to an Italian address. The Dakota (residence of the Lennon’s) was given as a return address. There was a reference to his" mission " in N.Y.. It was returned to New York, the address not found in Italy, where it sat for three years in the dead letter bin, and finally delivered to the Dakota. Yoko Ono glanced at the letter and dropped it in her deranged file. In 1983, head of security, Mahoney, found the letter. This was evidence of premeditated murder and conspiracy. The letter vanished and reappeared slightly altered, the post-date now was 1981. The "mission" statement was missing...

Elliot Mintz, friend of Sal Mineo ,was instrumental in exposing "Project Walrus" as a conspiracy regarding Lennon. He had been Lennon’s chum too and publicist since 1971 Mintz recalls that some of Yoko body guards were at the time New York Police officers.. It is very difficult for a private citizen to legally possess a weapon in New York. The people who can are off duty officers. It is thus, a common celebrity arrangement. There were many files with missing contents at Yoko's apt. after Lennon was killed. Listening devices were planted at the Dakota and once swept clean would reappear. There had been numerous attempts on Yoko's life. One man was arrested at airport who had made a call that he was coming to finish the job and kill Yoko and Sean. There were also calls made to tell her body guards were going to kill her. Sean Lennon said, "I grew up afraid my mother and I were going to be killed".

After John's murder the first promoting of Project Walrus was the ruining of his reputation. John had known he was wire-tapped and was paranoid. After Watergate he filed a lawsuit for wiretap and surveillance and made some progress. Justice Dept. never would admit it actually carried out the wiretap and blamed it on other possibilities. After he got his green card he gave up the litigation. Lennon overcame his fear of federal harassment and gave public statements that were anti-republican.

Killing Lennon was only the first step. All that he signified must be defaced. That was the principle objective of Walrus. His diaries were stolen and returned later with extra entries and some entries altered. Fred Seaman wrote a defamatory book on Lennon. Seaman was to be executive of Lennon’s archives, and much was feigned regarding their bond. He told friends he was going to discredit Ono at all costs. The goal was to drive her to a nervous breakdown and discredit her attempt to set straight the public record. The walrus crew anticipated immense profits. Dead Lennon’s money’s The events at the Dakota began to sound like the Movie "Gaslight"..( in which a husband tries to drive his wife crazy by reality distortion) Yoko began sleeping badly. One of Yoko’s assistants, wracked by stress began packing a gun at all times. He said " you do not know how big this is. The people doing this are too big to fight." To discredit Lennon and Yoko and the Peace movement was a major part of Operation Walrus. (but it didn't and IT WILL NOT)
Fenton Bresler also concluded in his book, "The Murder of John Lennon," that John had been killed by the CIA for political reasons. There have been a lot of celebrity "hits." Tha link above also discusses Mama Cass, Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Peter Tosh, Bob Marley, Tupac, Joan Baez, Phil Ochs & Michael Hutchence.

Actually, Joan Baez was stepforded, it seems:

Quote:
CHAPTER 9
JOAN BAEZ PHIL OCHS

Joan Baez survived the chaos backlash, she fully understood that political assassination could be her reward for openly castigating military-industrial masters of war. Her close friend Martin Luther King Jr., the worlds most honored civil rights leader told her and a group of activists before delivering his famed speech how the police had dumped him in the hole and it was black and he couldn’t see. They shoved food in the room but he wouldn’t eat it for fear it was poisoned starving and afraid he got on his knees and prayed and when he got up he said it didn’t matter anymore.

Kings entourage hid their pain when they knew what he meant. We knew he was going to die, and he was ready to die, and he was ready to make a commitment to Vietnam etc. He said, “I have been to the mountaintop and I have seen the Promised Land and it doesn’t matter anymore.”

Joan Baez wrote a memoir, And a Voice to Sing With, (1987) of her childhood and her father as a bright young Stanford scientist "Albert Baez recognized the danger of the unleashed atom even in the early days" He took a job at Cornell University in Ithica, New York (Cornell is the base of CIA Mind Control experiments and Joan is a survivor of ritual abuse and mind control experimentation, according to letters she has written to researchers and other survivors), a common cover for trauma-based-mind-control programming. She has a song about it

”I am paying for protection, Smoking out the truth...chasing recollections...nailing down the roof”

Baez entertained no illusions about the CIA, and promoted State of Siege, film she saw as exposing the corrupt element of AID (Agency for International Development, overseas), which funded the teaching of techniques of torture tactics in Latin America. We solicited signatures against the use of torture. Torture was made more prevalent than it had been since the Middle Ages, thus the danger was its common use as government policy. The hands of the US government were far from clean.

Joan did years of intensive therapy to confront her inner demons ,fears, insomnia, panic attacks, phobias, anxieties, etc. Therapists kept Joan glued together, to get me to the next gig, she said.

Joan’s father was invited to become the head of Operations at Cornell, which would bring him in contact with CIA Human Ecology Foundation, (re: Academic Mind Control Studies) behind the fences of the Ivy League campuses across the country. Joan said it was classified. She was not buried by Chaos, but she lived under its intolerant eye and it could silence her. An example is a mistranslation in Japanese re her comments on Vietnam and Nagasaki. The interpreter was threatened and complied. A year later sale of her records were banned from all Army PXs and when she denounced the draft on the Smother‘s Brothers Hour, she was censored by CBS, her comments cut, and CBS cancelled the Brothers soon after. The same year her then David Harris was sentenced to three years for draft evasion.

Last edited by faulconandsnowjob; 10-01-2009 at 07:26 PM.
faulconandsnowjob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:30 PM   #210

And David Bowie was next on Chapman's list. Bowie freaked out, cancelled any tour plans, and laid low for three years.

He went from this:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3266/...4536732f66.jpg

To this:

http://o.aolcdn.com/feedgallery/musi...wie-080208.jpg

A touch of Stepforditis? Or just good old fashioned selling out?
1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:44 PM   #211
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

^ Was he? Do you have info on that?

Is the username 1977 for this song? Just curious.

The Clash is another one w/ some weird stuff going on... Will post on that in a bit.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:48 PM   #212
armoured_amazon

Hmmm...

armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 PM   #213
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulconandsnowjob View Post
Mark David Chapman was not a celebrity stalker, imo.
No, he was not a classic stalker but a trigged killer...

He very much fits into this description I think:

"How do the Illuminati get rid of their leftovers, the children their bloodlines have that aren’t going to amount to
a great deal? In terms of mind-control, the male children that are the programming leftovers, the ones that are
not really fit to make into politicians, doctors and lawyers, will be made into stalkers, according to an ex-
Illuminati programmer, who worked in this area of programming, the ratio of men to women that are
programmed for stalking is about 90% to 10%.
Why discuss how the Illuminati makes stalkers? First, many
people doubt that there is a controlled conspiracy by the Illuminati to control the world, because in their limited
understanding they think that there are too many uncontrollable people around for the world to be controlled.
They don’t realize that a large share of those crazy people were intentionally created by the Illuminati. The
Illuminati programmers and handlers during the 40’s through the 60’s, according to insiders, had specific quotas
on how many people to have go crazy so that the mental institutions (which were used for programming) could
maintain their government financing."

"The Illuminati need their people seeded at all levels of society, at the gutter level
as well as in palaces. This is where the stalkers, their leftover children used for programming are handy. Many
of these stalkers had secret Illuminati lineages that are hidden via adoption. As one ex-Illuminati member said,
"They are the weak links." The Illuminati must have dependable people everywhere, even in the gutter and
prisons."

from here:
http://www.forgenerations.net/documents/vol2-maybe.pdf
It starts on page 25.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:54 PM   #214
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1977 View Post
And David Bowie was next on Chapman's list. Bowie freaked out, cancelled any tour plans, and laid low for three years.

A touch of Stepforditis? Or just good old fashioned selling out?

Hi 1977 and welcome!

Ah, David Bowie...

Now, there is another megastar up for discussion.
Often named as a possible case of replacement...

I always thought that David had such an unusual, almost "alien-looking" face that it would be impossible for them to replace him.
But then I started to look at some pics, comparing voices etc and now I really don't know what to think.

There seems to be a difference in height too...

David Bowie, 1972
Seems very tall and skinny here...

Fowie (false Bowie)? performing the same song,
from "the reality tour" 2004

David interviewed, only 17 years old!

David, Russel Harty 1973

David, Dick Cavett 1974, part 1

Fowie? at Parkinson 2002

David Bowie

Fowie?

Bowie's possible replacement is being discussed here:
http://60if.proboards21.com/index.cg...ay&thread=3024

Last edited by lostworld; 10-01-2009 at 10:36 PM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #215
aya_rei

Quote:
The Clash is another one w/ some weird stuff going on... Will post on that in a bit.
Can't wait to hear about it.

It's funny, because just a week ago, I was watching and thought right away there was a lot of weird things going on with Strummer.

His parents sending him and his brother to boarding school that early? Finding his brother's dead body? Don't want to jump the gun, but looks like he was bred for the agenda too.

Since we're talking about Bowie as well, I always thought it is funny that him - and Iggy too - have been deemed 'talent vampires' by other musicians, who felt used and discarded by the pair as they built their careers.

Maybe this characteristic is a result of the cloning/replacement? Because after reading a couple of biographies on them, it seems that this wasn't always the case and their peers were stunned by their change.

Last edited by aya_rei; 10-01-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:04 PM   #216
lostworld

Bowie the alien...

Who is he
What is he
Where did he come from

Is he a creature from a foreign power

crazy / sane / man / woman / robot
- what is he?

from here:

Last edited by lostworld; 11-01-2009 at 01:14 AM.
lostworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:14 PM   #217
faulconandsnowjob
Inactive

^ I still need to watch "The Future IS Unwritten." I've heard good things about it This is from my posts on Doppelganger about the Clash.

Some background info...

Quote:
The big Record Labels are all controlled by the same Elite of people, and they run their business through the Occult, and are the heads of Secret Societies like the Freemasons and the OTO.

To sign up as a musician for the big Record Companies, you have to be willing to work toward their Agenda, which is to eventually obtain total control over the World Population, or, like in many cases, you are already mind controlled before you start your career. This doesn't mean that all artists that sign up are aware of the Agenda, but they are tied to strict rules and regulations by the Industry. In a free world, the artist would be able to express him/herself the way he/she wants, but if your want to make it in the Industry, you have to adjust to rules, regulations and censorship.

The famous artists, who get the most promotion, are themselves often mind controlled victims, who have split, multiple personalities and are controlled by a Programmer or a Handler (who quite often is the Manager). This is to keep the artist "on track", so that he/she keeps following the course that is set out for him/her. If the artist tries to drift away from the "cause", he/she is getting threatened, "re-programmed", denied to make more records (fired), or even killed.

Many artists are themselves involved in the Occult and members of secret societies like the ones mentioned above, and the Church of Satan. They are practicing Occultism and Black Magic (like Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Led Zeppelin to name a few),.... Their task is to demoralize our youth, to create a society where no one is able to think for themselves (contrary to what the pop culture is trying to teach us, that rock music is rebellious and good for us). The musicians are often acting degraded and high or low on drugs, so their fans start acting the same, because if the celebrities are doing it, it is cool; the purpose is to create apathy and decay. Quite a few artists also put subliminal backward messages in their music, like Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, The Eagles, and more ...

From http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/index2.htm
I'm not sure what to think about The Clash, which is "considered one of the most overtly political, explosive and exciting bands in rock and roll history. Their songs tackled social decay, unemployment, racism, police brutality, political and social repression, and militarism in detail."
Was Joe Strummer stepforded?

Quote:
"...I learnt that fame is an illusion & everything about it is just a joke. I'm far more dangerous now, because I don't care at all.”
—Joe Strummer to Chris Salewicz – 2000
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Strummer
Some interesting facts:

Quote:
"Joe Strummer was born as John Graham Mellor in Ankara, Turkey on 21 August 1952. ... His father, Ronald Mellor, was a British foreign-service diplomat...

"Before the album Combat Rock was released in 1982, Strummer disappeared from the group after pressure from the group's manager, Bernie Rhodes, because tickets were selling slowly for the Scottish leg of an upcoming tour...

"Strummer died suddenly on 22 December 2002 in his home at Broomfield in Somerset, the victim of an undiagnosed congenital heart defect [at 50].

"Strummer's final regular gig was at Liverpool Academy on 22 November 2002, ... Shortly before his death Strummer and U2's Bono co-wrote a song, "46664", for Nelson Mandela as part of a campaign against AIDS in Africa. Strummer had been scheduled to play at Mandela's SOS fundraising concert in February 2003 on Robben Island."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Strummer
So, what was going on? Was Joe selected for stardom, but then refused to play the game? Did he get too out of control?

I think their lyrics are very telling. Take for ex:

The Clash - Complete Control

Quote:
They said release 'Remote Control'
But we didn't want it on the label
They said fly to Amsterdam
The people laughed but the press went mad

Ooh oooh oohh someone's really smart
Ooh oohh oohh complete control, yeah that's a laugh

On the last tour my mates couldn't get in
I'd open up the back door but they'd get run out again
At every hotel we were met by the law
Come for the party come to make sure

Ooh oohh oohh have we done something wrong?
Oohh oohh oohh complete control even over this song

You're my guitar hero!!

They said we'd be artistically free
When we signed that bit of paper
They meant they make a lots a money
An' worry about it later

Oohh oohh oohh I'll never understand
Oohh oohh oohh complete control
Lemme see your other hand

I don't judge you
Why should you judge me?
huh?

All over the news spread fast
They're dirty, they're filthy
They ain't gonna last

This is Joe Public speaking
I'm controlled in the body
I'm controlled in the mind
This is punk rockers!
we're controlled in the price
of the hard drugs we must find

Total
C-o-n Control, complete control..
That means you!

http://lyricwiki.org/The_Clash:Complete_Control
The Clash - Remote Control

Quote:
Who needs remote control
From the Civic Hall
Push a button
Activate

You gotta work an' you're late

It's so grey in London town
With a panda car crawling around
Here it comes
Eleven o'clock
Where can we go now?

Can't make a noise
Can't get no gear
Can't make no money
Can't get outta here

Big business it don't like you
It don't like the things you do
You got no money
So you got no power
They think you're useless
An' so you are - puuuuuuunnnnnk!

They had a meeting in Mayfair
They got you down an'
They wanna keep you there
It makes them worried
Their bank accounts
That's all that matters
And you don't count

Can't make no progress
Can't get ahead
Can't stop the regress
Don't wanna be dead

Look out' those rules and regulations

Who needs the Parliament
Sitting making laws all day
They're all fat and old
Queuing for the House of Lords

Repression - gonna start on Tuesday
Repression - gonna be a Dalek
Repression - I am a robot
Repression - I obey

http://lyricwiki.org/The_Clash:Remote_Control
Quote:
Info about Daleks at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dalek:

The Daleks ... are a fictional extraterrestrial race of mutants from the British science fiction television series Doctor Who. Daleks are organisms from the planet Skaro, integrated within a tank-like mechanical casing. The resulting creatures are a powerful race bent on universal conquest and domination, utterly without pity, compassion or remorse (as all of their emotions were removed except hate).[1] ...

The term is sometimes used metaphorically to describe people, usually figures of authority, who act like robots unable to break from their programming...
The Clash - I'm So Bored With the USA

Quote:
Yankee soldier
He wanna shoot some skag*
He met it in Cambodia
But now he can't afford a bag

Yankee dollar talk
To the dictators of the world
In fact it's giving orders
An' they can't afford to miss a word

I'm so bored with the U...S...A...
But what can I do?

Yankee detectives
Are always on the TV
'Cos killers in America
Work seven days a week

Never mind the stars and stripes
Let's print the Watergate Tapes
I'll salute the New Wave
And I hope nobody escapes

I'm so bored with the U...S...A...
But what can I do?

Move up Starsky
For the C.I.A.

Suck on Kojak
For the USA

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/the-clash...the-u-s-a.html
Quote:
"Skag" is another name for heroin...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin
Quote:
"In late 1960s and early 70s, the CIA supported anti-Communist Chinese Nationalists settled near Cino-Burmese border and Hmong tribesmen in Laos. This helped the development of the Golden Triangle opium production region, which supplied about one-third of heroin consumed in US after 1973 American withdrawal from Vietnam."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroin
Quote:
"As clearly documented by Alfred McCoy, author of THE POLITICS OF HEROIN IN SOUTHEAST ASIA, our CIA organized the heroin trade in the Golden Triangle by militarily suppressing all traffickers in each area except its chosen agent and by providing product transport via AIR AMERICA, Gen. Richard Secord. These U.S. government conferred monopolies transcended the communist takeovers. In the heroin trade of the Golden Triangle we see communist and non communist governments working together like a hand and a glove."
http://www.apfn.net/dcia/doping.html
I think they were trying to tell us something...

This Is Radio Clash

Quote:
This is Radio Clash from pirate satellite
Orbiting your living room
Cashing in the bill of rights
Cuban army surplus
Or refusing all third lights
This is Radio Clash on pirate satellite

This sound does not subscribe to the international plan
In the psyco shadow of the white right hand
Them that see ghettology as an urban Vietnam
Giving deadly exhibitions of murder by napalm

This is Radio Clash
Tearing up the seven veils
This is Radio Clash
Please save us, not the whales
This is Radio Clash
Underneath a mushroom cloud
This is Radio Clash
You don't need that funeral shroud

Forces have been looting
My humanity
Curfers have been curbing
The end of liberty
Hands of law have sorted through
My identity
But now this sound is brave
And wants to be free

Anyway to be free

This is not Free Europe
Nor an armed force network
This is Radio Clash
Using audio ammunition

This is Radio Clash
Can we get that world to listen?
This is Radio Clash
Using aural ammunition
This is Radio Clash
Can we get that world to listen?
Orbiting your living room
Cashing in the bill of rights
This is Radio Clash
Everybody hold on tight

A-riggy diggy dig dang dang

Go back to urban 'Nam
Anybody know what "Curfers" means?

Last edited by faulconandsnowjob; 10-01-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:21 AM   #218
aya_rei

Quote:
I'm not sure what to think about The Clash, which is "considered one of the most overtly political, explosive and exciting bands in rock and roll history. Their songs tackled social decay, unemployment, racism, police brutality, political and social repression, and militarism in detail."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Strummer Was Joe Strummer stepforded?
It is really confusing.

I'm almost convinced he rebelled against the program and was taken out the more I read.

Another thing I found interesting is how he up and left his old band to form The Clash so quick. The way it was presented in 'The Future Is Unwritten' made it almost look like some guy walked up to him, with this concept for a band and he was compelled to leave his bandmates and join this new band overnight.

Oh and thought I would add my own contribution to the growing amount of actresses who might share DNA:

From Gossip Girl fame Leighton Meester and fallen film star Winona Ryder:

An interesting detail to note about them both: they have light hair and up until becoming brunette bombshells, their appeal/success was limited. Coincidence?

Last edited by aya_rei; 11-01-2009 at 12:37 AM. Reason: formatting reasons
Old 11-01-2009, 12:27 AM   #219
lostworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by aya_rei View Post
An interesting detail to note about them both: they have light hair and up until becoming brunette bombshells, their appeal/success was limited. Coincidence?
Great comparisons Aya, thanks!

And about coincidence:
"There are no coincidences" as Faulcon always says...
Old 11-01-2009, 12:32 AM   #220
yeshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
Hi 1977 and welcome!

Ah, David Bowie...

Now, there is another megastar up for discussion.
Often named as a possible case of replacement...

I always thought that David had such an unusual, almost "alien-looking" face that it would be impossible for them to replace him.
But then I started to look at some pics, comparing voices etc and now I really don't know what to think.

There seems to be a difference in height too...

David Bowie, 1972
Seems very tall and skinny here...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=louXP...elated&search=

Fowie (false Bowie)? performing the same song,
from "the reality tour" 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Glja...elated&search=

David interviewed, only 17 years old!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5zxe...eature=related

David, Russel Harty 1973
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGMCL...eature=related

David, Dick Cavett 1974, part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rThH2...eature=related

Fowie? at Parkinson 2002
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWH4O9cXjzg

David Bowie

Fowie?

Bowie's possible replacement is being discussed here:
http://60if.proboards21.com/index.cg...ay&thread=3024
I love David Bowie as an artist, so I'd hate to hear he was replaced. I do, however, prefer his work prior to the mid-80's so this theory would explain a lot. His voice changed too...

It's hard to tell with David Bowie though because he use to wear so much make and you rarely saw his real face. Anyway, anyone hear about his ex-wife claiming he's an alien? She also says John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix were aliens too.

Quote:
It appears, though she does say she’s “uncertain about it these days”, that ex-Mrs. Bowie thought that her husband was… an alien.

I don’t think I can quote extended passages unless I’m doing an official book review, but let me summarize. In all seriousness, ex-Mrs. Bowie proposes that this race of highly-evolved aliens (called The Light People) watch over the Earth, as it’s a sort of science project to them. These extra-terrestrials monitor the world for crucial moments in the progression of humanity, and have the ability to inhabit human bodies, thus becoming the people who’ve helped propel our species much moreso than the average person. She says Galileo, Newton, Ghandi, Churchill, Bob Dylan, John Lennon, and Jimi Hendrix were also all “lit from within”.
yeshua is offline   Reply With Quote