Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 06-12-2008, 10:07 PM   #1
tracker

Thumbs up Most important for surviving nuclear fallout

Potassium Iodate

Potassium Iodate
For emergency use only

During a nuclear disaster, such as war, terrorism, a nuclear melt down or radioactive spill, great amounts of radioactive iodine (I-131) are often released into the atmosphere. Taking Potassium Iodide (or Potassium Iodate) pills can protect against radioactive poisoning by "filling" the thyroid with this harmless substance for a period of time; long enough to allow the dangerous radioactive iodine to be "blocked" (not be absorbed), and then naturally dissipate from the area. Up to 99% of all radiation induced thyroid damage can be prevented by taking Potassium Iodide pills.

Potassium Iodate is a superior form of Potassium Iodide (KI) because of its extended shelf life and lack of bitter taste. The extra molecule of oxygen in Potassium Iodate (KIO3), can guarantee the Iodate's continued freshness without adding stabilizers. The Potassium Iodate we offer is a 85mg tablet, 200 tablets to a bottle. It should be kept sealed, dry, and out of reach of children. If unopened, it should be effective for decades. Use during a NUCLEAR EMERGENCY ONLY.

BEFORE YOU TAKE POTASSIUM IODATE (or any Thyroid Blocker):
Are you sensitive to iodine?

Do you suffer from dermatitis herpetiformis (a skin disease)?
Do you suffer from hypocomplementaemic vasculitis (an inflammation of the blood vessels)?
Have you ever been treated for thyrotoxicosis (a condition resulting from an overactive thyroid gland)?
Do you have problems with your kidneys?
Do you have, or are you being treated for problems with your adrenal glands?
Are you suffering from dehydration or cramp due to extreme heat?
Are you taking quinidine, captopril or enalopril?
Are you currently taking a diuretic (“water tablets”)?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY THYROID BLOCKER--KI (POTASSIUM IODIDE) OR KIO3 (POTASSIUM IODATE)
TAKING POTASSIUM IODATE

The tablets should be taken as a single daily dose within 3 hours of exposure, or up to 10 hours after exposure, although this is less effective. Authorities will tell you if there is a need to take KIO3.

The usual recommended “daily dose” is as follows:

Adults (including the elderly): 2 tablets
Children aged 3-12 years: 1 tablet
Children aged 1 month-3 years: ½ tablet
Newborns to 1 month: ¼ tablet
For young children or newborn children, the ½ or ¼ tablet may be crushed and taken mixed with milk or water. Under emergency conditions ½ tablet may be given to newborns as a starting dose.

In cases of prolonged exposure, repeat dosing may be necessary:

1-2 days for a “small” reactor leak

10 to 14 days for a “minor” event

Longer for a catastrophic event.

If you are pregnant or breast-feeding you should normally not take more than two doses for a minor “reactor leak”. Babies up to a month old should only received one dose for a minor “reactor leak”. However, this should be determined by authorities.
If you swallow a lot of the tablets all together, or if you think a child has accidentally swallowed any of the tablets, contact your nearest hospital emergency room or Doctor immediately.

AFTER TAKING POTASSIUM IODATE
Potassium Iodate can be taken by the majority of people, without any problems. However, like medicines or even supplements, it may occasionally cause side-effects in some people. These may include:

An overactive thyroid gland (characterized by weight loss, increased appetite, intolerance to heat and increased sweating)
An enlarged thyroid gland with or without the development of a condition in which there is thickening of the skin and body tissues, most notably the face.
Although rarely, hypersensitivity reactions such as rash, swollen salivary glands, headache, wheezing or coughing, and stomach upsets may occur. If you have these or any other effects, while taking Potassium Iodate or Potassium Iodide tell a doctor immediately.
Keep In mind that if you are allergic to any Iodine product, then you will also be allergic to Radioactive Iodine. Please consult your doctor if you have any concerns.

Warnings: about 1 person in 2-million people are allergic to KI. If a rash appears then you may be only "mildly" allergic. You must make the decision, which is worse--radiation or a rash!
Remember: children are extremely susceptible to radiation. They come first -- always!

Note 1: Radioactive fallout has a half-life of eight days and remains a threat for up to ten half-lives (80 days), thus the 14 and 71 days total 85 days.
Note 2:

All information shown on this page is NOT to be considered medical advice. For medical advice contact a medical doctor.

.................................................. ..................................

Get some while you still can!

also important .

When a nuke exchange has happened or about to happen it is wise to get tips from those who know about these situations . it could save your life . there is also good evidence that prier knowledge is much better than waiting until its too late then trying to read up when it happens , so for your benifit i have created links for you to read at your leasure so that gradual preps can be made for surviving these times . lets hope they dont come .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44852 freeze dried food etc

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44850 home survival thread 2

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38418 emergency home survival thread 1

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36063 survival list .

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44848 top 1000 things that go missing

Last edited by tracker; 07-12-2008 at 08:55 AM.
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #2
tracker

Thumbs up

The thread has been updated , check out the new links that complete these situations .
Old 09-12-2008, 08:44 AM   #3
tracker

bump .
Old 11-12-2008, 06:56 PM   #4
runlikehell
Inactive

Intresting! personaly ide rather suffer some side effects, that radiation sickness. Thank's for the information. The one thing the B******* cant do is stop us shareing information!
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:01 PM   #5
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post
Intresting! personaly ide rather suffer some side effects, that radiation sickness. Thank's for the information. The one thing the B******* cant do is stop us shareing information!
Im just surprised some one actually looked this thread up , as for me , i would rather not suffer radiation sickness and i would rather survive as long as possible to be one who helps tidy up the mess and start again , no matter how hard it is .

Last edited by tracker; 11-12-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:42 PM   #6
armoured_amazon

I wouldn't want to survive fallout. I'd happily skip off to my Maker instead.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #7
griswald

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
Im just surprised some one actually looked this thread up , as for me , i would rather not suffer radiation sickness and i would rather survive as long as possible to be one who helps tidy up the mess and start again , no matter how hard it is .

Whats ironic tracker is....that this thread is to help us survive in a hostile environment.

And the first 2 answers have expressed a wish to die

I,ll be there when the dust settles

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:52 PM   #8
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by griswald View Post
Whats ironic tracker is....that this thread is to help us survive in a hostile environment.

And the first 2 answers have expressed a wish to die

I,ll be there when the dust settles

griswald
this is the truth , if at anytime one would concider death as an alternative , it will come their way .
it works like this , the thought is the institute , for which it grows .
if a man believes that some time tommorrow he might die , then he will more than likely find a way to prove himself right .

my aim , is to survive .

not at all costs , IE if i had to die to save a child , i could end up meeting my maker , but because of some fkers big bomb ? and their way of creating a new world order ( IE kill the masses then control the few ) bet your ass i wont be going into the night with out a fight .

i must admit i am abit shocked at the big picture being missed here by some who claim to be against the NWO .

One wont get radiation poisoning with the antidote .

so really , i see no need to wish to die just because of a name or a labbell which could be quite easily taken care of by preperation .

mind you , every person to their own , its our fundimental right .

Old 13-12-2008, 10:58 PM   #9
lyrag

Have to agree with you there

Good thread!
lyrag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 02:51 AM   #10
runlikehell
Inactive

Hi there Tracker, it just gos to show how many people are already just waiting for the end. Survival? take that as a sign if the time ever comes there will be a good chance you will survive, because their is not enough people wanting to live, so your odds are good!

I dident know that there was any chance of survival, if you were expossed to radiation! i thought you would die!
runlikehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2008, 12:53 PM   #11
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by runlikehell View Post
Hi there Tracker, it just gos to show how many people are already just waiting for the end. Survival? take that as a sign if the time ever comes there will be a good chance you will survive, because their is not enough people wanting to live, so your odds are good!

I dident know that there was any chance of survival, if you were expossed to radiation! i thought you would die!
thats not entirely true , if you have more layers between you and fall out you have more chances of survival.

if you are able to travell away from the radiation cloud before the fall out rains down your chances are expidentialy increased .

there is survival threads that show just how easy it is to survive .

its ironic because the only reason why so many die is actually the blast , avarage distance of 2 miles , and fallout which isnt hard to see the big black dust cloud thus we travel and flee away from it , but because civilians dont know how easy it is to survive it is the very reason why millions die so quick .

and yes your right because so many will want to die anyway , the chances of survival is increased .

every person to their own .
Old 20-12-2008, 01:13 AM   #12
samsonnait

Cool

I had some strange dreams about these pills, ive never shared. Untill now. In my dream Paris was nuked. And due to the fallout everybody was given those pills, but there were not enough. So local authorities would only give them to locals. And i as a truckdriver couldnt get a hold on one of these life saving pills. I accepted i would die soon, and peace came 2 heart.
But due to the wind most of the radio active clowd drifted away from where i was. After days i stepped out of the bed in my truck and noticed nobody was alive anymore. And after drifting around 4 weeks i found other survivers, and they explained 2 me the pills were poisoned...
I had this dream for months, they were so vivid , the real world during that period got kind of unreal.
The same dream over and over, but from a different angle each time. Couldnt wait to go to bed to see how it would evolve.

If something like this will ever happen (lets hope not) ill have faith. Lots of it.
And prey our bodys dont have to suffer to much. I truely feel death is more or less what is pictured in the movie "what dreams may come".

take good care of eachother. peace love and lazy
samsonnait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2008, 01:40 AM   #13
dreamweaver

Here's one supplier of potassium iodate pills: http://www.baproducts.com/asccustomp...?ProductID=245
Old 20-12-2008, 03:19 AM   #14
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
thats not entirely true , if you have more layers between you and fall out you have more chances of survival.

if you are able to travell away from the radiation cloud before the fall out rains down your chances are expidentialy increased .

there is survival threads that show just how easy it is to survive .

its ironic because the only reason why so many die is actually the blast , avarage distance of 2 miles , and fallout which isnt hard to see the big black dust cloud thus we travel and flee away from it , but because civilians dont know how easy it is to survive it is the very reason why millions die so quick .

and yes your right because so many will want to die anyway , the chances of survival is increased .

every person to their own .
Cancers, birth abnormalities, no crops...

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 20-12-2008 at 03:19 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2008, 09:13 AM   #15
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Cancers, birth abnormalities, no crops...
the chinoble reactor leak in Russia proved that within 20 years nature has already over come nucliar fallout .

the grass grows fine , trees are fine even deer walk the local landscapes , rabbits etc .

the reason why so many die Amazon isnt because of fallout , its because people dont know the basics of surviving fallout , this is why so many die .

surviving a nuke war is more than possible , and a lot more easier than you think .

Old 30-12-2008, 07:16 PM   #16
gu3rr1lla

cant wait to see you guys after the dust settles
gu3rr1lla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 10:13 AM   #17
tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gu3rr1lla View Post
cant wait to see you guys after the dust settles
we are by law allowed to seek happyness , but then the law also makes it impossible to reach . problem reaction solution .