Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 29-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
terrorble1

Default The Mer-ka-ba meditation is a hex?

So I was browsing youtube and stumbled upon this video, claiming Drunvalo Melchizedek is a fraud basically. The voice is highly (****ing) irritating, sounds kinda like Bill Cooper (but annoying).

I realise this is probably even less credible than Drunvalo himself but it isn't the first time Iv heard of Drunvalo being a shill or whatever....Basically there were claims that the Meru Foundation's (sacred geometry) work was ripped off by Melchizedek and Dan Winter, so this is Stan Tenen (Meru Foundation) explaining what happened http://www.danwinter.com/DM0492.html

Its all a bit dubious, Im inclined to think this Drunvalo character is pretty shady, his flower of life books are ludicrous, its like its designed to be completely mesmerizing, theres so many outrageous claims that hes 'channeled' through Thoth its unreal. You either believe it or you don't.
terrorble1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 01:41 PM   #2
clozaril
Inactive

yeah there is a couple of threads on drunvalo.

read the flower of life vol 1 recently. there was a buzz about him in the late 90's especially after claiming he walked into his present body from a higher dimension.

haven't met anyone who has done the meditation myself. in '99 i almost attended one of his seminars
clozaril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
tejas

Its pretty extreme stuff, and I remember Drunvalo being involved with the CIA from somewhere, so Imo he could well be a CIA shill trying to propagate more Newage nonsense...

"Wisdom is knowing how little we know," - Socrates

He who knows both knowledge and action,
with action overcomes death and with
knowledge reaches immortality
tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
terrorble1

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/drunledg.html

Do a search on that site for 'FBI', I can't be deluded into believing the FBI would co-operate with someone who 'reveals' information like CFC's being heavier than air and the cause for them damaging the o-zone is the 212 above ground nuclear bombs sending the CFCs into the upper atmosphere.....nahhh I dont think that would go down too well with the bureaus, unless it wasn't true.
terrorble1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 02:18 AM   #5
vladmir

what i remember reading in his book 'The Ancient Secrets of the Flower of Life', is that it happened more than once, that while doing this
'sacred geometry/merkaba meditation' after a point in the meditation, black hawk helicopters would be swarming around them, because apparently the meditation group were releasing some sort of 'high energy' that was
'being picked up' by the secret government elite in America..........
Now, come on!! but whatever.
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #6
gaias child

Is this for real, the merkaba to me means connection to the energy field, how can that be a hex, in what way does that work, maybe that is the bit that is the propaganda to stop people from reaching higher consciousness and empowerment.

This is what Mer ka ba means to me

Around each of us is an electromagnetic field of energy which is our consciousness. Most of us feel that our consciousness is created within our physical brains. This is not the case. Our physical brains are just the vehicle for the reception of consciousness into this incarnation, into this reality.

We also exist on many levels of consciousness. These levels of consciousness, or dimensions, correspond to the musical scales within an octave. At the moment, humanity is focussed, in incarnation, on the 3rd plane of consciousness. We are working collectively, on the 4th level consciousness, and are evolving to the 5th level of consciousness. The magnetic structure of each of our electromagnetic energybodies, on each of these levels of consciousness, corresponds to one of the Platonic Solids. This electromagnetic energy field around each of our dimensional bodies is the Merkabah Lightbody for that level of consciousness.

Last edited by gaias child; 26-01-2010 at 10:07 AM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #7
lookfar

I haven't had chance to watch the vid in the OP yet, but I'm also interested to hear why this is a hex. I know a couple of people who have done the merkaba meditation & had amazing experiences with it.

I also read Drunvalo's Flower of Life book back in the 90's & at the time was blown away by the information, although have heard some not so good stuff about him since, (which I'm not sure how true it is or not). However, I believe the information he has shared is of some importance and quite positive imo. Nassim Haramein seems to have run with a lot of it since then too, as well as others I'm sure.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
gaias child

I've heard some dodgy stuff about drunvelo too.

The video is really interesting it sounds like william cooper but it doesn't say who it is.

Does the Merkaba originate from the Cabala?

Last edited by gaias child; 27-01-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 27-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
gaias child

I found this link on drunvelo, I do not know whether it is true or not.

http://www.whale.to/b/melchizedek_h.html

Quote:
Drunvalo openly and casually admitted in front of many witnesses, a few years ago, that his particular Merkaba meditation protocols are specifically designed to get the more talented adepts directly under his control. Thanks to the internet, this comment was broadcast and he apparently lost most of his credibility. He also openly promotes the Great White Brotherhood, which is a high-end Illuminati organization which also directs masonry, Rosicrucianism and Thoesophy as well as the newage gurus of whom he's only one. http://www.whale.to/b/croft121.html

Last edited by gaias child; 27-01-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 11:42 AM   #10
gaias child

Here is some other info on the Merkaba, by Kevin Core. I resonate with. I've done some of his other courses and they are very powerful. Im not convinced it is a hex. It could be tptb are putting that info out themselve to prevent people reaching higher consciousness, I don't trust Drunvelo particularly though.

http://www.magicmerkabahangel.com/beginning.html
Old 06-03-2010, 03:49 PM   #11
academylin

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/howto/mt.htm

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/sdc/sdc7.htm

Just some other information and another example of the merkeba meditation.

I did the meditation a couple of times, it's supposed to draw on the grids energy and magnify your intent.

A merkaba is a type of spiritual vehicle that totally surrounds you. It is part of your Light Body. It is the shape of a star tetrahedrons. Some of you will recognise this as the star of David, Melchizadek star or current Light Worker's symbol. It does not represent one particular religion, but is a Universal symbol.
This symbol has been used as a psychic tool for many thousands of years in various occult societies. It allows you to connect your energies with other higher energies and spiritual Beings in the upper layers and higher dimensions. You can learn to connect with and use your Merkaba vehicle by following simple exercises daily.

Note: Protection is essential before commencing any spiritual exercise. It should become a daily habit before rising and before going to sleep at night to ensure your psychic security.

While performing your Merkaba exercise, you may find yourself in a heightened state, which may make you feel spacey or disoriented. Do not drive, operate machinery, drink alcohol etc while in this heightened state. Allow yourself time to ground yourself and return to your normal 3rd Dimensional state.

While in this state, use the accumulated energies to heal, manifest, talk with Spirit etc.

When you are finished always Ground yourself by washing your hands, touching earth or a tree and walking barefooted.

The Christ Consciousness Grid or Cosmic Grid is an energy field (mesh-like) which surrounds Earth. It contains Universal energies, which if 'tapped into', can assist healing, knowledge and manifestation for the Highest Intent.
We suggest that you pre record this exercise and then replay it when relaxed. Begin by surrounding yourself in a white protective light and ask your angelic guides to help you with this exercise. See the protection techniques in lesson six.

1. Visualise yourself in your merkaba vehicle (a three dimensional six pointed star), Your merkaba is similar to a space ship or time capsule, that can take you through space and the higher dimensions safely.

2. Visualise yourself rising up from this place and out into space.

3. Float up to the Cosmic Grid. It has a silver mesh-like appearance and consists of intertwined strands of cosmic energy.

4. Lock the topmost point of your Merkaba vehicle into one of the holes in the cosmic grid.

5. Feel yourself merging with the Grid and it's powerful and loving energies flowing through you. Enjoy this for a few minutes.

6. Think of someone who needs healing and send healing light and love to that person. Your energy will be magnified due to the interaction of the Grid. Pause for a few minutes.

7. Think of something you wish to have or manifest, for your highest good. It may be something abstract, such as world peace or a solid object, such as a new home or car. Visualise the combined energies of the Cosmic Grid bringing this object to you and positive results coming from its manifestation. Never think of negative results or situations while linked to the Grid, as these may be amplified. Concentrate for a few minutes.

8. Ask the Grid to send you Higher Knowledge that may help you with your spiritual path and everyday life situations. Listen for a few minutes.

9. Thank the Grid for its energies and gently release the point of your merkaba from the grid hole and slowly float down to the room. Now Ground yourself, before resuming normal activities. Say aloud; "All of my chakras are closed down to a safe level and any surplus energy I may have, within me, is sent out of my feet into the ground."

10. You may like to record your experiences in a special book, for further reference.

The Merkaba or six pointed star shape, creates heightened states of spiritual and psychic energy, for healing, protection, manifestation, spiritual contact etc. You can link into the spiritual power of the Cosmic Grid to achieve greater psychic power. You should always use it for the Highest motives and with Unconditional Love.
As the genius Nikola Tesla said, it is all about "energy, frequency and vibration if you wish to understand the secrets of the Universe"........ and as the Russian Nobel prize winner Albert-Szent Gyorgi said; " Science is to see what everyone else has seen and to think what no one else has thought".

100% Albert Beef is WRONG on seriously many levels!
academylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 11:52 PM   #12
earthwalkr

ALL SOULS HERE ARE POWERFUL SPIRITUAL BEINGS.
None need guided meditations, religions or gurus to raise awareness or be guided towards "nirvana".
Folks, to connect to Source, which is yourself with all darkness removed, see yourselves as perfect and complete and whole right now. For you are.
Darkness here came here to control us and make us into their slaves. Control and domination is their game. Thereby, they created all religions and gurus and those who proclaim a NEW WAY to reach enlightenment.
Go inside. It's always been there.
To search for truth outside of ones self is their game. Capice?

" Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. " Martin Luther King
earthwalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:51 PM   #13
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by academylin View Post
http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/howto/mt.htm

http://www.eaglespiritministry.com/pd/sdc/sdc7.htm

Just some other information and another example of the merkeba meditation.

I did the meditation a couple of times, it's supposed to draw on the grids energy and magnify your intent.

A merkaba is a type of spiritual vehicle that totally surrounds you. It is part of your Light Body. It is the shape of a star tetrahedrons. Some of you will recognise this as the star of David, Melchizadek star or current Light Worker's symbol. It does not represent one particular religion, but is a Universal symbol.
This symbol has been used as a psychic tool for many thousands of years in various occult societies. It allows you to connect your energies with other higher energies and spiritual Beings in the upper layers and higher dimensions. You can learn to connect with and use your Merkaba vehicle by following simple exercises daily.

Note: Protection is essential before commencing any spiritual exercise. It should become a daily habit before rising and before going to sleep at night to ensure your psychic security.

While performing your Merkaba exercise, you may find yourself in a heightened state, which may make you feel spacey or disoriented. Do not drive, operate machinery, drink alcohol etc while in this heightened state. Allow yourself time to ground yourself and return to your normal 3rd Dimensional state.

While in this state, use the accumulated energies to heal, manifest, talk with Spirit etc.

When you are finished always Ground yourself by washing your hands, touching earth or a tree and walking barefooted.

The Christ Consciousness Grid or Cosmic Grid is an energy field (mesh-like) which surrounds Earth. It contains Universal energies, which if 'tapped into', can assist healing, knowledge and manifestation for the Highest Intent.
We suggest that you pre record this exercise and then replay it when relaxed. Begin by surrounding yourself in a white protective light and ask your angelic guides to help you with this exercise. See the protection techniques in lesson six.

1. Visualise yourself in your merkaba vehicle (a three dimensional six pointed star), Your merkaba is similar to a space ship or time capsule, that can take you through space and the higher dimensions safely.

2. Visualise yourself rising up from this place and out into space.

3. Float up to the Cosmic Grid. It has a silver mesh-like appearance and consists of intertwined strands of cosmic energy.

4. Lock the topmost point of your Merkaba vehicle into one of the holes in the cosmic grid.

5. Feel yourself merging with the Grid and it's powerful and loving energies flowing through you. Enjoy this for a few minutes.

6. Think of someone who needs healing and send healing light and love to that person. Your energy will be magnified due to the interaction of the Grid. Pause for a few minutes.

7. Think of something you wish to have or manifest, for your highest good. It may be something abstract, such as world peace or a solid object, such as a new home or car. Visualise the combined energies of the Cosmic Grid bringing this object to you and positive results coming from its manifestation. Never think of negative results or situations while linked to the Grid, as these may be amplified. Concentrate for a few minutes.

8. Ask the Grid to send you Higher Knowledge that may help you with your spiritual path and everyday life situations. Listen for a few minutes.

9. Thank the Grid for its energies and gently release the point of your merkaba from the grid hole and slowly float down to the room. Now Ground yourself, before resuming normal activities. Say aloud; "All of my chakras are closed down to a safe level and any surplus energy I may have, within me, is sent out of my feet into the ground."

10. You may like to record your experiences in a special book, for further reference.

The Merkaba or six pointed star shape, creates heightened states of spiritual and psychic energy, for healing, protection, manifestation, spiritual contact etc. You can link into the spiritual power of the Cosmic Grid to achieve greater psychic power. You should always use it for the Highest motives and with Unconditional Love.
Thank you, I like this information
Old 08-03-2010, 12:52 PM   #14
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthwalkr View Post
ALL SOULS HERE ARE POWERFUL SPIRITUAL BEINGS.
None need guided meditations, religions or gurus to raise awareness or be guided towards "nirvana".
Folks, to connect to Source, which is yourself with all darkness removed, see yourselves as perfect and complete and whole right now. For you are.
Darkness here came here to control us and make us into their slaves. Control and domination is their game. Thereby, they created all religions and gurus and those who proclaim a NEW WAY to reach enlightenment.
Go inside. It's always been there.
To search for truth outside of ones self is their game. Capice?
Thank you, this is true I'm sure. Information does help though

Last edited by gaias child; 08-03-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 10-03-2010, 12:54 AM   #15
earthwalkr

Gaias Child,

Yes, info does help. But ALL information is contained within ones self. No need to look elsewhere.
Ask that your awareness goes up and ask for your inner guidance to direct you to the info you need now. All will be provided.

" Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. " Martin Luther King
earthwalkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #16
jasumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
Around each of us is an electromagnetic field of energy which is our consciousness. Most of us feel that our consciousness is created within our physical brains. This is not the case. Our physical brains are just the vehicle for the reception of consciousness into this incarnation, into this reality.
The soul IS the body. Your body is a reflection of your soul, quite literally! If you are an evil person, your body will show it! However, rather than treating evil people like crap, we should be helping them to grow and expand into positivity.

There is no reincarnation--the body that God gives you is actually immortal. We are immortal beings, but the ones in the grave however, they chose to side with negative life drainers and so they will atrophy forever. However, the Infinite One is merciful, and will hit the proverbial "reset button" that will draw our life source back into the game of life.

God is the beginning and the end, and since God is omnipresent life, we therefore can not die and thus reincarnation is unnecessary. The womb, if anything, acts like a portal to drag our soul-body into it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthwalkr View Post
Gaias Child,

Yes, info does help. But ALL information is contained within ones self. No need to look elsewhere.
Ask that your awareness goes up and ask for your inner guidance to direct you to the info you need now. All will be provided.
Wrong! The Infinite One is infinite knowledge! Can you tell me what my birth name is since you know everything? God can, however. God can also tell me what my name would be had I been born under different circumstances, too. Can you do that? Will you ever be able to do that? No!

Last edited by jasumi; 10-03-2010 at 11:20 AM.
jasumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:29 PM   #17
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasumi View Post
The soul IS the body. Your body is a reflection of your soul, quite literally! If you are an evil person, your body will show it! However, rather than treating evil people like crap, we should be helping them to grow and expand into positivity.

There is no reincarnation--the body that God gives you is actually immortal. We are immortal beings, but the ones in the grave however, they chose to side with negative life drainers and so they will atrophy forever. However, the Infinite One is merciful, and will hit the proverbial "reset button" that will draw our life source back into the game of life.

God is the beginning and the end, and since God is omnipresent life, we therefore can not die and thus reincarnation is unnecessary. The womb, if anything, acts like a portal to drag our soul-body into it.

Wrong! The Infinite One is infinite knowledge! Can you tell me what my birth name is since you know everything? God can, however. God can also tell me what my name would be had I been born under different circumstances, too. Can you do that? Will you ever be able to do that? No!
UMM Interesting but what has this post got to do with the Merkaba meditations.
Old 12-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #18
ironcobra

from what i understand meru spent a lot of money going after winter and the court case is completly documented here, a lil fishy to me they spent all those resources just because winter used a reference to their work...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...71&postcount=6
ironcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #19
zyphus

Anyone who claims to have possessed a body (a.k.a. as a 'walk in') says they are 10 billion years old and has regular knees up with Thoth should be laughed out of existence.

I could add a lot more about 'Bernard', but it's a bit late here.

Last edited by zyphus; 20-03-2010 at 10:37 PM.
zyphus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2010, 02:04 PM   #20
gaias child

Have you got any more info Zyphus on Drunvelo