Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 31-05-2007, 03:38 PM   #1
chattanova

Default Cancer Treatment That Could Save Lives Is Banned

'As unbelievable as it seems the key to stopping many cancers has been around for over 30 years. Yet it has been banned. Blocked. And kept out of your medicine cabinet by the very agency designed to protect your health -- the FDA. In 1966, the senior oncologist at a prominent NY hospital rocked the medical world when he developed a serum that "shrank cancer tumors in 45 minutes!"

Headlines hit every major paper around the world. Scientists and researchers applauded. Time and again this life-saving treatment worked miracles, but the FDA shut him down, ignoring the research he had done and the hope he had given to many.'

http://www.isecureonline.com/Reports/FCBK/W680H535/

OOPARTS http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11442

_____Truth Doesn't Fear Investigation_____
chattanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2007, 04:34 PM   #2
investigations
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chattanova View Post
'As unbelievable as it seems the key to stopping many cancers has been around for over 30 years. Yet it has been banned. Blocked. And kept out of your medicine cabinet by the very agency designed to protect your health -- the FDA. In 1966, the senior oncologist at a prominent NY hospital rocked the medical world when he developed a serum that "shrank cancer tumors in 45 minutes!"

Headlines hit every major paper around the world. Scientists and researchers applauded. Time and again this life-saving treatment worked miracles, but the FDA shut him down, ignoring the research he had done and the hope he had given to many.'

http://www.isecureonline.com/Reports/FCBK/W680H535/
A friend and colleague who had lung cancer from asbestos racing driver suits tried eveything he could for a cure. He went down to Mexico and wasn't cured there. He died in his fifties. He was a renowned tough guy but didn't make it.
In the 80s i was diagnosed with breast cancer and opted for a medical course and a Chinese therapy. Praise God ,It worked.
Another woman , a very close friend opted for just the Chinese method and i had to nurse her until she died.
I do believe herbalism does help in conjunction with doctors methods.
investigations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2007, 11:42 PM   #3
frank1974

Try doing a search for 'The Royal Rife Story' on google video, it tells the story of this remarkable man who found the cure for cancer back in the 1930`s. The 'Universal Microscope' he developed back then was able to see the Cancer virus. Only electron microscopes have the same magnification capability, but electron microscopes kill anything being viewed because of the electron bombardment. Rife's microscope could see the virus in a living state.

He then went on to destroying the Cancer with certain high frequencies for the shell of the Cancer virus and also its contents which is the carrier of the Cancer.

P.S.
I`ve tried searching for the Royal Rife Story again myself on Google Video, it appears to be gone. I only downloaded it from there a few days ago. Its 1 hour 12 minutes long. I still have it downloaded.
frank1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 12:25 AM   #4
tickles

Frank, thats the way.
I save a lot of movies from google on my hard drive too. Google seems to be taking them down as fast as they get up loaded these days.

Maybe a website will turn up that will host these videos and not be brought out by google.
Old 20-06-2007, 01:50 AM   #5
ashyr
Inactive

this stuff is called many things..

ACE MANA, through to many different forms of ORMUS possibly refined in mediums that specifically work well with cancers.

understand this though. for something to heal it must get bigger in mass. as life and tissue is returned it will get bigger. now also remember that if this is a brain cancer or illness. there is very limited space in your CRANIUM and therefore some people dont reccomend using these to fix the problem because of swelling and other stuff can be very bad for you
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 08:13 AM   #6
klinker

Was there not a woman years ago who developed a liquid medicine that was supposed to be the cure for cancer?

Don't for one second think the WHO have our best interest at heart.

Life itself is only a vision, a dream. Nothing exists but empty space and we are but a thought.
klinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 09:49 AM   #7
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffangel View Post
Was there not a woman years ago who developed a liquid medicine that was supposed to be the cure for cancer?

Don't for one second think the WHO have our best interest at heart.

You probably mean Renee Caisse the lady who discovered Essiac.

I went into Holland and Barrett the other day and asked them for some B17 supplements. They'd never even heard of it! the only place you can buy it is on the black market. But it's quite easy to make. You can find it in apricot pits and many other sources.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2007, 06:37 PM   #8
frank1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyr View Post
this stuff is called many things..

ACE MANA, through to many different forms of ORMUS possibly refined in mediums that specifically work well with cancers.

understand this though. for something to heal it must get bigger in mass. as life and tissue is returned it will get bigger. now also remember that if this is a brain cancer or illness. there is very limited space in your CRANIUM and therefore some people dont reccomend using these to fix the problem because of swelling and other stuff can be very bad for you
Rife used resonant frequencies to kill viruses/tumours, the same way that a glass can be broken by sound. Every living thing on the planet has its own specific frequency, if you tune into that frequency and turn up the volume so to speak, it will destroy it without effecting any other molecule in the body.

Us humans have a combination of frequencies in our bodies. A normal healthy person will have a certain timing of different frequencies, when we get sick, this timing alters. An analagy could be made with the timing of a car engine.

Bio-Resonance therapy can help the body relearn the healthy timing by using electro-magnetic frequencies. Every living thing on the planet, right down to the tiniest of molecules are electro-magnetic in nature. Its based on the Schumann Resonance that every living thing on the planet is locked into. It varies between 3-8hz depending on the time of day and/or weather conditions, every brain on earth also varies between 3-8hz in sympathetic resonance to this. It explains why people notice a change in mood when theres a lightning storm or a full moon, how birds know where to fly in the winter, how all animals can sense an earthquake or storm, why sitting in front of a monitor or are in long term exposure of the electric wiring in our houses (50hz plus) can have adverse effect etc. One of the best cures for depression I believe is to get out of the house and spend time close to nature so the brain/body can relearn how to act accordingly because of this sympathetic resonance. Lightning causes disturbance in the earths ionosphere which disturbs the Schumann Resonance in that area. Although Schumann is credited for its discovery in the 1950`s, Nikola Tesla was the first to try and use this untapped power for energy generation in the early 1900`s.

I know for a fact that it works, as I`ve had bio-resonance therapy to cure my addiction to smoking, its like I never smoked in the first place, I no longer desire a cigarette even around other smokers, and it only took 1 week of no caffeine or pork (which inhibits the body's natural detox process) before having bio-resonance therapy that lasted roughly 20 minutes for me. I`m going back for more bio-resonance therapy shortly to detox my body totally from all toxins.

Mankind has lost touch with nature this past century and therefore the ability to see/feel these effects. Probably the last human race on earth to have this ability was the aborigines of Australia. Maybe David Icke's awakening on a mountain in South America was due to being re-synched to this resonance?

Another thing, its a known fact that single atom molecules are deadly toxins, like carbon-monoxide, mono-sodium glutamate etc. mono being the giveaway. The body can`t cope with these molecules which is why aspartame etc. is so dangerous because of the single molecule methanol that when ingested has to bond/pair up with another certain molecule which eventually creates formaldehyde. Some people say 'But its in fruit stupid'. NO NO NO, in fruit it already has a bond to pectin so that it doesn`t damage us and is very healthy.

Sub atomic particles are a different story, and Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements (ORME) have different effects that are not yet fully understood. So although at first I thought wow this is the answer, no-one on this planet knows yet what the real effect on health is. The only effects known are its superconducting properties, the brain/dna has yet to be fully understood in its superconducting nature. Tamper with nature and you end up being stung. If you overstimulate your brain through excitotoxin it will self destruct. What happens if you overstimulate the superconducting nature of the brain/dna? You may unlock demons as well as angels.

I like the old saying 'If it aint broke, don`t fix it'
Old 20-06-2007, 11:26 PM   #9
ashyr
Inactive

maybe thats my problem. lol i always brake what isnt broken and fix it adding a few mods and features with a few screw's extra
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 01:35 AM   #10
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank1974 View Post
Rife used resonant frequencies to kill viruses/tumours, the same way that a glass can be broken by sound. Every living thing on the planet has its own specific frequency, if you tune into that frequency and turn up the volume so to speak, it will destroy it without effecting any other molecule in the body.

Us humans have a combination of frequencies in our bodies. A normal healthy person will have a certain timing of different frequencies, when we get sick, this timing alters. An analagy could be made with the timing of a car engine.

Bio-Resonance therapy can help the body relearn the healthy timing by using electro-magnetic frequencies. Every living thing on the planet, right down to the tiniest of molecules are electro-magnetic in nature. Its based on the Schumann Resonance that every living thing on the planet is locked into. It varies between 3-8hz depending on the time of day and/or weather conditions, every brain on earth also varies between 3-8hz in sympathetic resonance to this. It explains why people notice a change in mood when theres a lightning storm or a full moon, how birds know where to fly in the winter, how all animals can sense an earthquake or storm, why sitting in front of a monitor or are in long term exposure of the electric wiring in our houses (50hz plus) can have adverse effect etc. One of the best cures for depression I believe is to get out of the house and spend time close to nature so the brain/body can relearn how to act accordingly because of this sympathetic resonance. Lightning causes disturbance in the earths ionosphere which disturbs the Schumann Resonance in that area. Although Schumann is credited for its discovery in the 1950`s, Nikola Tesla was the first to try and use this untapped power for energy generation in the early 1900`s.

I know for a fact that it works, as I`ve had bio-resonance therapy to cure my addiction to smoking, its like I never smoked in the first place, I no longer desire a cigarette even around other smokers, and it only took 1 week of no caffeine or pork (which inhibits the body's natural detox process) before having bio-resonance therapy that lasted roughly 20 minutes for me. I`m going back for more bio-resonance therapy shortly to detox my body totally from all toxins.

Mankind has lost touch with nature this past century and therefore the ability to see/feel these effects. Probably the last human race on earth to have this ability was the aborigines of Australia. Maybe David Icke's awakening on a mountain in South America was due to being re-synched to this resonance?

Another thing, its a known fact that single atom molecules are deadly toxins, like carbon-monoxide, mono-sodium glutamate etc. mono being the giveaway. The body can`t cope with these molecules which is why aspartame etc. is so dangerous because of the single molecule methanol that when ingested has to bond/pair up with another certain molecule which eventually creates formaldehyde. Some people say 'But its in fruit stupid'. NO NO NO, in fruit it already has a bond to pectin so that it doesn`t damage us and is very healthy.

Sub atomic particles are a different story, and Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements (ORME) have different effects that are not yet fully understood. So although at first I thought wow this is the answer, no-one on this planet knows yet what the real effect on health is. The only effects known are its superconducting properties, the brain/dna has yet to be fully understood in its superconducting nature. Tamper with nature and you end up being stung. If you overstimulate your brain through excitotoxin it will self destruct. What happens if you overstimulate the superconducting nature of the brain/dna? You may unlock demons as well as angels.

I like the old saying 'If it aint broke, don`t fix it'

Hi frank1974,

That's a great post .....well said......I agree with you vibrational frequency is the key to good health......like you say people just don't spend enough time outdoors we need to reconnect with nature.......I always feel a lot better after going for a walk in the forest or along the beach, nature holds the vibrational frequencies that our bodies naturally need for optimum health and well being.........I never wear sun glasses either as I feel sunlight exposure is vital for good health........

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 06:08 PM   #11
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Frank if you still have that video i would be honoured if you could get it to me some how. torrent maybe?
my mrs has breast cancer and its not getting any better.

Quote:
Try doing a search for 'The Royal Rife Story' on google video, it tells the story of this remarkable man who found the cure for cancer back in the 1930`s. The 'Universal Microscope' he developed back then was able to see the Cancer virus. Only electron microscopes have the same magnification capability, but electron microscopes kill anything being viewed because of the electron bombardment. Rife's microscope could see the virus in a living state.

He then went on to destroying the Cancer with certain high frequencies for the shell of the Cancer virus and also its contents which is the carrier of the Cancer.

P.S.
I`ve tried searching for the Royal Rife Story again myself on Google Video, it appears to be gone. I only downloaded it from there a few days ago. Its 1 hour 12 minutes long. I still have it downloaded.

"The only way to make a dream come true is to wake up!"

whitenight639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2007, 06:12 PM   #12
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

actually iv just found this; http://www.rifevideos.com/

hope it hasnt been edited by the powers that be. thanks for pointing me in this direction guys

Old 22-06-2007, 05:36 AM   #13
frank1974

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitenight639 View Post
actually iv just found this; http://www.rifevideos.com/

hope it hasnt been edited by the powers that be. thanks for pointing me in this direction guys
I just downloaded that video and its only 31 minutes long, its from the same video I have though. The one I got was 1hour 12minutes 20seconds. It lists ALL of Rife's frequencies he discovered for different virus and bacteria, including Cancer BX and BY(carcinoma/sarcoma). Its probably the same as the dvd they're selling, hence the removal from google video. Probably no conspiracy issues here, just plain piracy.

http://www.thefinchleyclinic.co.uk/ has a rife machine in London, but from what I see and read, they don`t have the medical knowledge to operate it with any understanding. They mention the machine can be used by private appointment at the clinic for research and evaluation purposes.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...38317495330586
This is a video called 'Rife Technology - A New Hope' by Beam Ray, LLC
These people who treat all sorts of medical cancers with the machine, look like they have the true data from Royal Raymond Rife's notes and records. Shame they're a long way away in Birmingham, Alabama, USA.
Some info here from a Beam Ray Corporation brochure. http://www.crossoverroad.com/beamray.htm

I can`t seem to find a website for the Beam Ray Corporation, I did find a few fake machines though that would be mighty dangerous in the wrong hands, they're only capable of outputting a single frequency. Like 'New Improved Rife machine! 5 million volts with X-Ray tube for deeper penetration!'
Imagine someone messing with one of these and destroying the shell of the Cancer virus!? They'll release the contents of the virus causing a rapid spread of the Cancer, which in turn would feed on the X-Rays they're blasting at it.! Scary...

Thanks for the kind words for my previous lengthy post of the theory i've been following/researching for the past few years. My research has involved having to learn Physics and Quantum Physics as well as historical greats like Nikola Tesla, Victor Schauberger, Keely, T. Henry Moray etc etc. Tesla's autobiography is a great first read for people with no previous understanding of Physics, totally based on nature and in his own words, there are a few pdf e-books floating about for download with a search or on file sharing networks. http://www.tfcbooks.com/ is the best source of tesla's writings and patents on the net. I started out on the intention of studying anti-gravity based on the work by John Hutchison of Canada. The leaders in this field today who have taken Tesla's batton are people like Thomas Valone of Integrity Research Institute http://users.erols.com/iri/ and Tom Bearden http://www.cheniere.org/ , there was a good google video with Bearden called Tom Talks Tesla but its gone. My last search on Google UK for Royal Rife showed my previous post at number 16 in the search! I`ve never had a forum post show up on google before!

For bio-resonance therapy for addictions, and all sorts of health problems including Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Eczema, Bloating, Fertility Issues, Weight Loss, Arthritis, Back pain, Candida, Allergies, Fatigue, Acne, Cholesterol & blood pressure, and lots more like detox from mercury, metal poison etc. goto http://www.healthvibes.co.uk/ they have a clinic in Croydon. £50 a session for health issues, £295 for addictions. Concessions are available for people on benefits, which is then £180 for addictions.
A few clinical studies have been done and are available on their website.

If anyone is interested in getting a treatment from healthvibes, get a diagnosis from a proper doctor first, and consult your doctor before and after treatment. It may open the eyes of a few doctors who only know about chemical medicine. Don`t force your opinion on them, just plant the seed and let them go through their own discovery. Remember that they've spent a lifetime of study into something they believed would help people, and they don`t take too kindly to being told they've wasted their life because they read the wrong books. Ignorance is not a crime.

By the way, I wouldn`t recommend too much exposure to the Sun without protection. Mankinds rape of the planet this past century has damaged our ionosphere letting in too much UV. Ultra Violet radiation IS dangerous, its very high frequency. And the Schumann Resonance has altered over the century because of this. Maybe this explains the global changes in conciousness over the centuries? Its not just mankind either, our Sun is constantly on the move around our galactic centre, pulling earth with it into warmer areas. Global warming isn`t happening just on earth, its happening all over our solar system, recent discoveries have shown signs of new water flows, proving that ice is melting under the surface of Mars and at its poles. For more detailed and precise information on our galactic history goto Dr. Paul A. LaViolette's website at http://www.etheric.com/ . His discoveries and his Sub-Quantum-Kinetics theory are mindblowing, more and more validation for his theory are being noted all the time. I have a great book by him called 'Earth Under Fire - Humanity's Survival Of The Ice Age'. People misread Einstein on his theory on the speed of light being the only constant and that nothing can go faster. Einstein said that in a pure vacuum at absolute zero, the speed of light is constant. But discoveries show that there are still sub quantum fluctuations in a vacuum at absolute zero, otherwise known as Zero Point Energy or the Zero Point Field. Also the speed of light was slowed down to only 35mph by shining laser light through a sodium filled prism.

Now I`m just rambling...

Last edited by frank1974; 22-06-2007 at 06:54 AM.
Old 22-06-2007, 07:12 AM   #14
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

THANKYOU so much frank,
i will get intouch with them, would be interested to see a list of approxomate frequencies for cancer, i can make a machine myself then.

Old 22-06-2007, 07:24 AM   #15
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

I've found a machine

incase anyone else needs this info:

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/f-scan.html

Old 22-06-2007, 08:27 AM   #16
frank1974

Quote:
THANKYOU so much frank,
i will get intouch with them, would be interested to see a list of approxomate frequencies for cancer, i can make a machine myself then.
As seen from the video,

Bacillus X and Y (Cancer)
1,604,000 - 11,780,000

The smaller the size, the higher the frequency, all frequencies are in Hz (cycles per second). Note that these are not ranges, but seperate definite frequencies for the different parts of the virus. Rife used a machine that used two frequencies at the same time.

A simpler(larger) virus.

Influenza (1918)
1,674,000 - 1,946,704

Note the (1918), may be specific to a strain found in 1918.

Quote:
I've found a machine

incase anyone else needs this info:

http://www.energetic-medicine.net/f-scan.html
Thats a good find. Wish I could afford one to try out. Slightly different technology though, more like Healthvibes machine in application(contact with the body), but healthvibes use inverted frequencies instead of just increasing the amplitude(power/volume). Inverting frequencies causes a phase cancellation, like the noise cancelling headphones some people wear on aeroplanes which takes the frequency of sound from the ear and plays it back inverted so you end up hearing nothing. I think inverting frequencies may be a way of encouraging the body to heal itself, rather than just destroying a certain type of matter. I don`t know enough about the chemistry/biology to be sure 100%. (You need to be a Chemist, Physicist, Biologist etc etc. to understand it all)

Rife's machine didn`t need to come into contact with the body, it worked from a distance by way of a plasma tube.

Its all based on the same theory though, regardless of how the frequencies are applied to the body.

Good health!

Last edited by frank1974; 22-06-2007 at 08:35 AM.
Old 22-06-2007, 09:20 AM   #17
frank1974

Just a quick heads up.

The Beam Ray machine is the only one that can use multiple frequencies, its the only one based on the same technology as Rife's original.

It costs $5000

People interested in buying one should follow the advice on this page, as they know where to buy one direct from the official Beam Ray Corporation.
http://www.crossoverroad.com/beamray02.htm
The advice given here http://www.crossoverroad.com/beamray03.htm sounds like good advice to me.
Old 22-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #18

Default herbal

This is where i get my apricot seeds from good amount and price as well.

http://www.naturelleuk.com/Contact%20Us%20p4.htm

and this one for essiac its free delivery and gets there next day excellent service, and its in tincture form so easier than making the tea.

http://www.hwize.com/essiac/essiac.html?hw

hope this helps people, check them out .

the hunza tribe worth checking out for their freedom from cancers etc they use large amounts of b17 in their diet
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2007, 11:35 AM   #19
whitenight639
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
As seen from the video,

Bacillus X and Y (Cancer)
1,604,000 - 11,780,000

The smaller the size, the higher the frequency, all frequencies are in Hz (cycles per second). Note that these are not ranges, but seperate definite frequencies for the different parts of the virus. Rife used a machine that used two frequencies at the same time.

A simpler(larger) virus.

Influenza (1918)
1,674,000 - 1,946,704

Note the (1918), may be specific to a strain found in 1918.

Thats a good find. Wish I could afford one to try out. Slightly different technology though, more like Healthvibes machine in application(contact with the body), but healthvibes use inverted frequencies instead of just increasing the amplitude(power/volume). Inverting frequencies causes a phase cancellation, like the noise cancelling headphones some people wear on aeroplanes which takes the frequency of sound from the ear and plays it back inverted so you end up hearing nothing. I think inverting frequencies may be a way of encouraging the body to heal itself, rather than just destroying a certain type of matter. I don`t know enough about the chemistry/biology to be sure 100%. (You need to be a Chemist, Physicist, Biologist etc etc. to understand it all)

Rife's machine didn`t need to come into contact with the body, it worked from a distance by way of a plasma tube.

Its all based on the same theory though, regardless of how the frequencies are applied to the body.

Good health!
i dont know how you mean inverted frequencies, i do know what you mean by phase cancellation though, like entrainment or bilateral beats (somthing like if one was 100hz and the other one was 200hz then the resultant frequency would be 50hz or simalar concept)
but if both machines use 2 frequencies then i cant understand how they differ. also i cant understand how light would affect the body.. yes i know photons and that big debate over waves or particles but i'll use what he used, might try light first as its easy to produe, in the video (the modern one) it looked like a Ultra violet bulb, the question is will a bulb like that reach a Mhz? and if so you would need a scope because you wouldnt beable to tell because it would look continueus.

Old 22-06-2007, 06:29 PM   #20
frank1974

Inverted frequencies explanation:
Imagine a wave form starting at 0 and rising to 10 for example, and then decreasing to 0 from 10, and then from 0 to -10, from -10 to 0. This is one cycle. Well inverting this wave it would be exactly the same wave but opposite, so instead of it first rising to 10 from 0, it would decrease from 0 to -10. Inverted frequencies are just a mirror image.

Rife used a plasma tube (looks like purple lightning), more details from an original machine here
http://www.scoon.co.uk/Electrotherap...mRay/index.htm

To understand the frequencies you need to look at a diagram of the electro-magnetic spectrum (google/wikipedia). Visible light is massively more energetic (higher hz) than microwaves for example, and microwaves can easily pass through the body(they heat/energise the liquid in food in your microwave oven). Past visible light is near, far and extreme UV. The UV band is many times larger than the visible light band. After UV we have X-rays and Gamma Rays. The hz in microwaves alone are in the millions. Some ways of explaining how frequencies are created could be used by music. A single note creates harmonics that are scalar. These harmonics resonate higher and higher in frequency at the SAME time as the note played. I`m a musician primarily, have been teaching music/guitar for 10 years. The human ear can hear between 20hz and 20Khz, but the brain gets effected while listening to certain music which causes emotional response. This wouldn`t happen if there were no harmonics. It explains why CD's don`t create as great an emotional response as to live music, as CD's only play a bit of sound every 44.1Khz (like removing a stylus from a vinyl record every 44,100 times a second), harmonics greater than this can not be heard/felt or sensed by the brain(through sympathetic resonance) with a CD.

Last edited by frank1974; 22-06-2007 at 06:39 PM.