Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-11-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
ephilution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 430
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default Leo Zagami Exposes the Secretive Muslim Illuminati



In just two days after I posted one specific picture on leozagami.com, the site got hacked and taken down. Judging from the text that was left in place, it was done by a team of Turkish hackers. Obviously there are people out there who do not like the fact that that particular picture was brought into public consciousness.



Above is a copy of that notorious picture. As you may recall, Leo was arrested in March 2008 by the Norwegian Police and his house raided by the Norwegian Intelligence (PST). Quite a few of his personal belongings were confiscated by the PST, without proper legal justification I might add; Leo's computers (containing years of dedicated and precious research), cellphones and other personals that simply not even remotely had any bearing on the trumped up charges brought down on Leo.

The picture, published now once again, was stored on one of Leo's seized computers. The possibility of having the picture disclosed to the public is due to the fact that after more than half a year being dispossessed, Leo's belongings have finally been returned to its rightful owner. In all likelihood the PST decided to return them in order to save themselves from mounting embarrassment in the eyes of the rest of the international community.



In the course of the Skype conversation I had with Leo on November 21, '08 detailed below and downloadable through this link, it should become clearer who this mysterious and largely unknown in the West but nonetheless very powerful man Abdullah Aymaz is; what his position is within the Islamic establishment; and why publishing this apparently very sensitive picture is so incriminating to Aymaz so as to result in the act of hijacking, presumably directed by the Turkish Intelligence, the medium on which it was published for the very first time.

Below is given a synopsis, rendered with varying degrees of detail, of the conversation Leo and I had on the very same day leozagami.com was taken down by hackers. (Update: Sunday, the site seems to have fortunately been restored once again) More words, including partial transcription, will be devoted to the interview parts in which Leo elaborates on Abdullah Aymaz and the question why the picture posted on leozagami.com was of so embarrassing to the Muslim Illuminati establishment.

Synopsis

Leo declares that the aggressive intrusion into leozagami.com is clearly an act of war. He accuses the Turkish government/Intelligence, in command of the crew of hackers who have carried out the illegal cyber-space attack, out of an apparent reaction of fear for Leo's continued exposure efforts.



He goes on to explain, "Abdullah Aymaz is the second in command of the Gulen movement worldwide and probably the second most powerful person in Turkey after . He is the European editor of Zaman, the leading newspaper in Turkey, [which is] obviously in the hands of the Gulen movement." He then states, "Abdullah Aymaz is not just an journalist, or an editor or somebody important for his political role. He is a religious leader. People respect him very much in Turkey." Leo says that on behalf of Gulen (who resides in the US) Aymaz "controls basically the and the president of Turkey who are these so-called moderate Muslims in the hands of the Gulen movement. This is the biggest threat that modern secular Turkey had since its establishment made possible by the great freemason called Kemal Ataturk." He says that, at the time of Ataturk, the was still quite strong and that "he [Ataturk] had to get rid of all those religious fundamentalists including the family of Fatma, the Suslu family which was part of the Ottoman Empire Establishment. So Ataturk had to fight these people in order to secularize the state. Now after almost a hundred years they have managed to regain power. The situation in Turkey is still under control because obviously the Military are still in control of people who know the danger of religious fanatics who hide themselves in the disguise of moderate Islam."



Leo goes on to explain that the people of the Gulen movement, under the guise of interreligious dialogue, are in close but secret collaboration with the Vatican and the Jesuits.[1] It is known that Abdullah Aymaz together with Fethullah Gulen was received by Pope John Paul II in 1998. The secret plan is for the Muslim system to stealthily substitute the faltering Roman Catholic Christian system as a means to keep subdued the people and maintain control over its lower level leadership. Leo states that "forty Cardinals have already secretly converted to Islam and have submitted to Fethullah Gulen." Gulen is the present head[2] of the (also called the "Golden Chain"), "a chain that goes on since the time of Prophet Mohammed." A secret organization secretly in charge of people in the metaphysical realm and the geopolitical establishment.

Leo explains that the planned secret takeover of the Roman Catholic power structure by the Muslim Illuminati, headed by the Gulen Movement while working hand-in-glove with the Jesuits will only apply to people in positions of power who are to secretly convert to Islam while outwardly still professing traditional Christian creeds. The masses of people will be allowed to carry on professing their traditional religious creeds all the while being impervious to the notion that their leaders are really crypto-Muslims doing the bidding of the all powerful Islamic-Jesuitical hierarchy. Therefore, ideally, the common people will not notice the secret religious changeover in their leadership.

Leo quotes the alleged words by the Prophet Mohammed:

Quote:
"Lying is wrong, except in three things:
the lie of a man to his wife to make her content with him;
a lie to an enemy, for war is deception;
or a lie to settle trouble between people"
Ahmad, 6.459. H
This religiously supported approval of lying is in sharp contrast with the words of the soon to be ex-President of the US, George W Bush:

Quote:
"Islam is a faith that brings comfort to people. It inspires them
to lead lives based on honesty, and justice, and compassion."
~President George W. Bush, October 11, 2002
Aware that this might upset some Muslims, Leo argues that he is not and is more than well-prepared to face the consequences of any possible issued against him. Leo states that the Muslims are not the only hypocrites in the world as they are in good company by the Jews, the Catholics, as well as the Protestants. "We are surrounded by hypocrisy", Leo says.

Leo explains that he distinguishes himself from Phelps, Szymanski and other anti-Vatican researchers in that he doesn't necessarily agrees with everything they say and stand for.



Drawing from information stored on his now returned computers, in the near future Leo will release an interview in which Fatma not only was in agreement with and in support of Leo, but she also made some startling allegations that "will definitely upset certain Muslims, especially because she is a Sayyid." After the arrival of Thomas Michel, SJ and the people from the Zivilyn network to get her involved with Alexander Rai (also see here), she suddenly turned into "a very different person." Leo implies that Fatma relinquished her loyalty to him for the purpose of gaining political power in Norway.

Leo then goes on the criticize Project Camelot and their irresponsible attitude towards the information they spread with their interviews. He would like to see them taking an effort in systematically verifying the information passed on to them by their interviewees so that they may reach a more professional and honest research level. He says, "they are people who are misled and they are people who want to be misled and they are people who are not really there to tell you the truth."

According to Leo, Fatma was aware that when Project Camelot came to Oslo to, "it was a whole trap being set up behind his back and Project Camelot was used for this whole trap." Project Camelot are "puppets" taking part in a psychological operation controlled by people in the "CIA and the NSA", meant to lead people away from the truth. However Leo does hope "they will wake up to the truth one day." A while ago Leo sent me to a video capture of a Jinn apparition that happened during his Project Camelot interview.

Thwarting the Orwellian NWO through a peaceful revolution using the truth movement is the preferred way to go.

The self-contradictory nature of the Obama advocate called Alexander Rai is raised.

It is stressed again that Leo is not opposed to the NWO. The thing that matters though is who or what is leading the NWO and Leo makes it clear that he opposes a NWO based on corruption and Orwellian kind of police state.

He emphasizes that Freemasonry, unlike the slavish system it is today, should be restored once again to a kind in which freedom of speech and freedom of thinking is again at its core as it used to be a couple of hundred years ago. This way a more effective opposition can be generated towards the religious oppression and fanaticism that is holding sway in the world, with people like the Gulen Movement supported by the Vatican, the Jesuits and the Zionists who are "looking towards 2012 at which they can really reach Armageddon." Once Freemasonry truly is free again, the masons can without fear for repercussions criticize certain aspects of the NWO, such as micro-chipping, its panoptical nature and privacy invading social networks. He says that Freemasonry is living off the great names of the past in which free thinking was still in vogue.

Leo condemns the basis for much of today's Freemasonry which is Pharaonic Magic and he is a proponent of revealing to the public the knowledge that has been kept secret for most people since time immemorial.

The ramifications and meaning of 2012 is elaborated on. He explains that the New Age interpretation of it is Psyop again meant to lead people away from the truth.

He elaborates the scripted nature of Al Zarqawi making the statement that Obama is a "House Negroe" doing the bidding of the White man.

Quote:
In the beginning of a change,
the patriot is a scarce man, and brave,
and hated and scorned.
When his cause succeeds,
the timid join him,
for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
~Mark Twain, Notebook, 1935
Because "mankind is made of imbeciles" an all out war, starting in 2012, is not only inevitable, it is necessary, Leo states.

The paradox of Leo talking about peace and the next moment about war is given clarification but that the former, in the expression of dialogue and diplomacy, clearly deserves preference over the latter.

How Leo preceded Obama regarding the use of the buzzword Hope; the word Change has indeed become a bit of a fad as is further evidenced by the site change.org. It is unlikely though that the change people like Obama and people behind change.org envisage will lead to a systemic societal change that will benefit mankind as a whole or that the change heralds to a more socially acceptable redistribution of wealth and resources in the world.

Leo recounts a recent experience he had in downtown Rome involving a convertible Ferrari and a man on a scooter trying to rob the driver of that Ferrari with a phony gun and how it relates to the delicate ideal balance of state guaranteed security on the one hand and state imposed authority on the other.

He explains the nature of 2012 as to what we can expect to happen and what to not expect to happen.

"Drugs are given to the masses so that they can think of something else and not have their brains focus on the real problems that are happening" and "make them slaves of this virtual world." In addition, drugs are used by the powers that be to finance covert operations. The Internet in many ways is being used similar to a drug, an extra escape route from reality, if you will.

He then explains some more regarding the nature of the picture of Leo posing with Abdullah Aymaz and why it is so incriminating so as to precipitate the verifiable act of aggression against leozagami.com. An act which is, according to US law, unlawful since the company hosting leozagami.com by virtue of its affiliation with the US government. The picture serves as evidence that there "was a secret meeting, held in Oslo, with Abdullah Aymaz in the house of Kemalettin Suslu. You have to understand that this meeting was not an official meeting, this was not some kind of conference where you can just go there and meet people." He explains, "there are a lot of Muslims out there that know that there's corruption among them and that there's corruption even among the family [members] of the Prophet Mohammed."

Instead of fake political change as is cast on the public through the mesmerizing spells by President-elect Obama, or change as suggested by the Dalai Lama or the Pope, in order to revolutionize the world its people "should have a change in the heart", Leo advocates.

"The metaphysical kingdom will be studied ten years from now in universities. Universities in a new world in which there's gonna be a knowledge that even will be superior to any Pharaonic magic or knowledge of ancient Atlantis or any other civilization. Because this time, we have the possibility to meet the gods, with God in the moment that is most important for them: the Ragnarok." [...] "It's a moment in which the masters are meeting together, the real masters, and they're meeting with the master under the Supreme Creator of all beings in a situation that has not been seen on this planet for a while." This refers to 2012.

"This picture of Abdullah Aymaz is very important because this guy is the second most important man in Turkey. [...] that demonstrates obviously the secret link that has been going on between the government of Turkey, the government of Norway, the secret governments of Turkey and Norway made out of those people who think they can establish the NWO in secret, converting everybody to this Islamic way that should be the solution because obviously it's a mind control system that seems to work very well but it's not working for us, because we are too intelligent for this Phil. We have to move forward, we have to really bring this world forward. Yes we believe in God and yes we believe we can do a real change but not with the bigotry that really inspires these people. [...] By publishing this picture, I do not want to insult Abdullah Aymaz (I don't want to insult anybody) I just want to prove that what I said back then after my arrest was true. And I want to also prove that this meeting indeed happened and that people who want to hide things shouldn't hide them and shouldn't be there hacking on my Internet site because they are scared of this revelation because a lot of the opposition in Turkey will jump immediately on board when they see a picture like that."



"You have to understand, Abdullah Aymaz doesn't take pictures with anybody. It was a rarity. People were impressed that Aymaz said yes. But you know why Aymaz said yes for this picture? Because he knows Gabriele Mandel Khan who also followed him in the meeting with the Pope. And Gabriele Mandel Khan is, as you know, a Freemason, a 33 degree from the Obedience of Simoneti here in Italy and he is the head of the Sufi Jerrahi-Halveti in Italy Milan and also a representative of very high level of the Muslim Illuminati so he himself obviously is my friend. When I met Abdullah Aymaz I could immediately say I'm a friend of Gabriele, he was immediately welcoming because he knew they had something in common. They were all astonished, the people there because the Gulen Movement representatives when they saw me starting talking with Aymaz and that he recognized me that I was an Illuminati and that I was somebody that knew somebody from within the Order from the whole scheme of things that was the first time I saw Fatma wearing a Hejab." [...] It was something she did out of respect for a religious leader. "This will be something that I think a lot of people in Norway will find very interesting about their upcoming politician, [from] the social democrat party, wearing a Hejab because she is in front of a so-called religious leader in liberal Norway."[...] The exclusivity of Leo being allowed to pose with Aymaz is evidenced by the fact that Fatma was only allowed to meet, shake hands and silently be humble whereas Leo "was not only allowed to go talk to him, present myself [...] and to the surprise of everybody present he let me do a picture with him. No wonder, they have hacked our site. And they will continue to hack every single site that has that picture on it.[...] It's a very important moment because up until now a lot of people out there were doubting that I had been brought to the upper levels of the Muslim Illuminati and that I was actually together with their leaders at such high level in their secret meetings. This was not proven by any picture up until now." So with this picture Leo's skeptics and detractors have even less ground to tread on.

The reason why not only the Muslim Illuminati but also the Catholic Illuminati (the Jesuits) do not like the presence in the public consciousness of the Zagami-Aymaz picture is that through this picture Leo is striking at the heart of the deceptive and corrupt Inter-religious Dialogue, which not only consists of the Gulen movement "but which is especially led by the Vatican itself which itself is involved with this hypocrisy for the last 2000 years."

Closing statement:
"If I die, you know the reason why I died. If I live well we can only thank God. I hope I can continue in my mission but I'm never gonna get scared again [...] I'm never ever gonna go inside a prison cell again. I will prefer to kill myself before they come and get me and I say this and I swear to God that I will do it. So don't try to do it again, because I'm gonna kill myself and then you gonna lose everything that goes with me. So don't even attempt to do it again because I'm ready to kill myself. They locked me in two times because of this bullshit with the Gulen Movement. They have my son, they have kidnapped my son. They don't let me see my son growing [up]. And they think that they can come here? Well, there's gonna be a bunch of people around me that are gonna give their lives for me before they can get to me. And even if they get to me I'm gonna shoot myself in the head before they can actually put their hands on me another time so forget it. [...] The Grandmaster to be locked in prison, forget it. I'm gonna continue with my exposure work. [...] My mission is to be bring you and everybody else to the next stage of humanity and we gonna do that in peace where possible with war if necessary."

Audio recording of this interview: HERE

Audio recordings of interviews following Leo's release from his arrest in March 2008:
TiU 6th March 08 (Host Ognir guest Leo Zagami.mp3 (20.11 MB)
2008-03-10 TKT_ep38 leo zagami.mp3 (17.69 MB)
2008-03-11 Szymanski-LRLN__Leo_Zagami_Post_Norway_Arrest_Interview.mp3 (20.22 MB)
2008-03-23 Makow Leo Zagami.mp3 (13.5 MB)
Visit leozagami.com to access more interviews.

Foot Notes:
1. The friendly collaboration between the Gulen Movement and the Jesuits is evidenced by the existence of Fethullah Gulen's Toward A Global Civilization Of Love and Tolerance in which its Foreword is written by Thomas Michel SJ, Secretary for the Jesuit Interreligious Dialogue based in the Vatican.

2. On the site that lists the membership of the Golden Chain (http://www.naksibendi.org/grandshaykhs.html), Gulen is not mentioned anywhere so I sent Leo an email asking why this is. This is his reply, in verbatim: "Gulen is the Secret Master of the chain and Nazim the GrandMaster of the the visible one. A secret meeting took place in the begining of the 80's.with Gulen,Nazim and the father of Fatma to plan the future of the Chain of 40."
ephilution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 01:56 AM   #2
thetonic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: inside you
Posts: 3,580
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Project Camelot = CIA Psyop !!!

WAM BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!

Good post eph
__________________
"It's like the difference between eating muffin tops, and a muffin...They've got you all eating muffin tops" - Jonathan

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 02:03 AM   #3
xpleet
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ger
Posts: 1,923
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Leo Zagami is a fraud. Geddit already.


In one of his later skype chats with "Troy" he exposed himself as part of the ruling elite by claiming that the NWO has to happen wether it's by the good guys or not. This man is PRO a power-faction for the NWO. He claims to be the head of the european "Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis".

His claims about the establishment of "Liberty Lodge" have been struck by lots of people saying that it doesn't actually exist lol.


Wake up, Leo Z. Is a shill for the NWO.
__________________
"Perception is not reality" - Alex Jones
"The desire for liberation from Darkness burns deeply within all children of the True Creator of Light. This yearning for liberation is NOT a psychological escapism. It is something that all True-Light beings have within themselves. They all long for their return to their True Home." - Amitakh http://xeeatwelve.com/
xpleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 02:09 AM   #4
mountainwarrior
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,202
Likes: 16 (5 Posts)
Default

i knew leo was a shill pos 3 years ago.
__________________
You will do me justice to remember that I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies to another this right, makes a slave to himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it. The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason. I have never used any other and trust I never shall.
mountainwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 02:22 AM   #5
thetonic
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: inside you
Posts: 3,580
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Leo Zagami is a fraud. Geddit already.


In one of his later skype chats with "Troy" he exposed himself as part of the ruling elite by claiming that the NWO has to happen wether it's by the good guys or not. This man is PRO a power-faction for the NWO. He claims to be the head of the european "Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis".

His claims about the establishment of "Liberty Lodge" have been struck by lots of people saying that it doesn't actually exist lol.


Wake up, Leo Z. Is a shill for the NWO.
Depends on how you define fraud... Is he against the NWO? No obviously not... Is he for exposing certain aspects of the elite? I believe so

He is obviously still involved with some baddies but that does not mean when he says project camelot is CIA he isnt telling the truth

You can pick out the truth in what he says and he is spot on with Project Camelot

He considers himself an elite and you a piece of cattle just as the rest of the illuminati do so dont get your hopes to think he is gonna be your best friend... that however does not negate some of the truth he says
__________________
"It's like the difference between eating muffin tops, and a muffin...They've got you all eating muffin tops" - Jonathan

EVERYTHING!!! is a state of mind

"I haven't a scooby-doo what he was going on about?" - Velma

Last edited by thetonic; 26-11-2008 at 02:26 AM.
thetonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 06:18 AM   #6
keystone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,952
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetonic View Post
Depends on how you define fraud... Is he against the NWO? No obviously not... Is he for exposing certain aspects of the elite? I believe so
I agree but at the end of the day it's what's to his own advantage - nothing else.

Quote:
He is obviously still involved with some baddies but that does not mean when he says project camelot is CIA he isnt telling the truth
You are right. But he could have picked that up anywhere even here and using it to add credibility to his story which I believe is just that - no more than a story.

Quote:
He considers himself an elite
Oh yeah - remember the original website "wannabe illuminati". He isn't he never was, its all a nice story. Whats really worrying is that some people believe.

Quote:
do so dont get your hopes to think he is gonna be your best friend... that however does not negate some of the truth he says
You are right. Lace the story with certain bits that others freely accept and it makes the whole story more credible.
__________________
Why was WTC 7 not mentioned in the 911 Commission Report?

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.

Last edited by keystone; 26-11-2008 at 06:19 AM.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 06:22 AM   #7
keystone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,952
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
"Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis".
Which he has invented when the other bits of his story have fallen apart.

Quote:
Wake up, Leo Z. Is a shill for the NWO.
Bull - he's a shill for himself!

Don't forget the way this has gone:

First it was the freemasons. He joined thinking it would give him a route to his "wannabe illuminati" status. He was disappointed (mainly 'cos it ain't true), chucked his teddy about and left. That made freemasonry his No 1 excellent target.

Oh sorry not enough people really bought into that - lets convert to Islam and try having a pop at the Jesuits.

Oh sorry noones buying this stuff either I'll get back in with the Freemasons I've so vocally castigated now - better create a new Order!

Oh that's not working either and the wife and family have been nasty to me so I'll convert back and now place the "moslem illuminati" in the cross hairs.

The fan club gets smaller with every phaseshift. AFAIK it's now down to only a handful.

Phil's a fan (his choice and I respect that) so I'm not going to argue with him on this thread.

Leo's a nice enough guy by all accounts even though a trifle off-the-wall. Just full of utter nonsense IMO.

Just my 2 cents.

Wake Up Indeed.
__________________
Why was WTC 7 not mentioned in the 911 Commission Report?

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.

Last edited by keystone; 26-11-2008 at 09:51 AM.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 12:29 PM   #8
ephilution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 430
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Hello Rosebery, how's things? ConCen getting too boring for ya?

Last edited by ephilution; 30-11-2008 at 12:31 PM.
ephilution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #9
ephilution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 430
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

I made a video of said interview and dumped it on Youtube. I tried googlevideo first but the quality was too bad to be comfortable with.

Here's the first part:


Other parts can be viewed here:
http://illuminatichronicles.wordpres...-aymaz-01of12/
ephilution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #10
keystone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,952
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephilution View Post
Hello Rosebery, how's things? ConCen getting too boring for ya?
Hi bud. Well thanks - you? No not really - just fancied a change that's all. Still look in from time to time.
__________________
Why was WTC 7 not mentioned in the 911 Commission Report?

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.

Last edited by keystone; 30-11-2008 at 12:33 PM.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #11
ephilution
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 430
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone View Post
Hi bud. I'm well - you?
I'm doing not too bad, thank you...
ephilution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 12:50 PM   #12
banoyes
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Leo Zagami is a fraud. Geddit already.


In one of his later skype chats with "Troy" he exposed himself as part of the ruling elite by claiming that the NWO has to happen wether it's by the good guys or not. This man is PRO a power-faction for the NWO. He claims to be the head of the european "Ordo Illuminatorum Universalis".

His claims about the establishment of "Liberty Lodge" have been struck by lots of people saying that it doesn't actually exist lol.


Wake up, Leo Z. Is a shill for the NWO.
A fraud?? How so?
What he says can be researched, I have seen nothing ,but some words, saying he is a fraud. How so?
His credentials appear legit.
So how is he a fraud??
Where is the evidence ?
What you claim can easily be turn to YOU..you are a shill for the NWO
YOU are spewing alligations without basis in an effort to discredit Zagami
One needs more then hollow words
supply the evidence or wear the mantle
banoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 01:11 PM   #13
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Everything about this guy and his story scream out to me 'gangsta soap opera psy-op bullshit'.

thetonic and I had a run-in about this a few months ago, so rather than butting heads with anyone who believes in this guy, I'll ask: why would you give any credence to anything an alleged defector has to say, and secondly, why/what is it that you think he has to offer the rest of us?

Thanks.

Last edited by size_of_light; 30-11-2008 at 01:14 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 01:50 PM   #14
stewart edwards
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,370
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Synchonicity or what.

Last night I did a NWO search on this forum and his name appeared a lot so I started digging around his websites. Got the shock of my life when I saw his photo and I realised that I had met him a couple of times.

From the limited time that I have spent with him it is my opinion that he is a genuine guy. Funny (in a good way) as well. The sort of bloke you would want at a party.

I would listen to him.

That said I got a bit of a shock listening to his youtube videos and reading his various websites. Perhaps there really are organisations that call themself illuminati. I am willing to stand corrected. Though internal power struggles cant be healthy. Now where have I seen that before

Wonder what the various factions of the Illuminati make of me? Yip I am still here so I must be ok. Must be those charging crystals.
__________________
Truth - what is a life without it?
Masonic Reject - Philosopher - Obese triathlete
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrStewartEdwards

Last edited by stewart edwards; 30-11-2008 at 01:50 PM.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 02:03 PM   #15
banoyes
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Everything about this guy and his story scream out to me 'gangsta soap opera psy-op bullshit'.

thetonic and I had a run-in about this a few months ago, so rather than butting heads with anyone who believes in this guy, I'll ask: why would you give any credence to anything an alleged defector has to say, and secondly, why/what is it that you think he has to offer the rest of us?

Thanks.
The guy is ligit,whether he has "defected" or not
whether it is a psyops or not ( a good chance of that)
the "credence" is in the information,not him
I have not seen anything but words similar to your
I understand the recalcitrance, I too was and am leary of Zagami's motives
but, whatever he is, he is not a fraud
He has spoken to many researchers who could easily pick up deceptions and I have seen none, Have You?
It may well be some kind of Illuminati psyops, but
I am just listening to the info he departs and it seems good
banoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 02:07 PM   #16
keystone
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,952
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banoyes View Post
I am just listening to the info he departs and it seems good
That's JUST the trouble. It only SEEMS good.
__________________
Why was WTC 7 not mentioned in the 911 Commission Report?

Communications on an internet forum should be implicitly and demonstrably informed by respect - each esteeming the other no less than we esteem ourselves.
keystone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #17
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone View Post
That's JUST the trouble. It only SEEMS good.
I was going to respond to the previous post but you did it for me.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 02:25 PM   #18
banoyes
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keystone View Post
That's JUST the trouble. It only SEEMS good.
Trite crap from a Freemason
The reason it SEEMS GOOD, is because it IS GOOD
again with nothing but words
If Zigami had nothing but words no one would listen
but you come with nothing but words and expect respect
sorry, takes more then cheap words to float my boat
maybe I'll just start posting like the Masons do
"Oh thats BS" thats all they got and all size of light has

Last edited by banoyes; 30-11-2008 at 02:26 PM.
banoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 02:38 PM   #19
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by banoyes View Post
Trite crap from a Freemason
The reason it SEEMS GOOD, is because it IS GOOD
again with nothing but words
If Zigami had nothing but words no one would listen
but you come with nothing but words and expect respect
sorry, takes more then cheap words to float my boat
maybe I'll just start posting like the Masons do
"Oh thats BS" thats all they got and all size of light has
See my earlier post, banoyes.

I'm not interested in butting heads, but I'd like to know why you would believe anything he says, and what you think we can get of any value (apart from our weekly Illuminati/Sopranos-fix) from listening to him?

Last edited by size_of_light; 30-11-2008 at 02:40 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2008, 02:43 PM   #20
banoyes
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,294
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
See my earlier post, banoyes.

I'm not interested in butting heads, but I'd like to know why you would believe anything he says, and what you think we can get of any value (apart from our weekly Illuminati/Sopranos-fix) from listening to him?
Already told you why...plus I have confidence in the people who have interviewed him and they give no indications the information is bad.

Quote:
The guy is ligit,whether he has "defected" or not
whether it is a psyops or not ( a good chance of that)
the "credence" is in the information,not him
I have not seen anything but words similar to your
I understand the recalcitrance, I too was and am leary of Zagami's motives
but, whatever he is, he is not a fraud
He has spoken to many researchers who could easily pick up deceptions and I have seen none, Have You?
It may well be some kind of Illuminati psyops, but
I am just listening to the info he departs and it seems good
Do you have ANY solid reason to reject this information..Solid reason not some "feeling"
banoyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.