Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 17-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
roxanneria

Default NLP in SCHOOLS????

when i was at school i remember having to see the headmistress i was not at this school from reception cause we lived in a small town when i was little so in year 2 i went to this school in a big city (1988), anyway i was in the headmistresses offce and was told to put headphones on and we were going to read a story and to close my eyes, this felt weird to me but i had hearing probs when i was 3 so i assumed it was to do with that, it wasnt to do with that though cause it happened to all my mates but in reception not in year 2 like me, so their memory wasnt as clear as mine cause i was older, the headmistress had a old magnectitic recorder things where you put in a card and it reads he story automatically and you can hear it, she started it up i remember the card going in and then i remember a blank time and then i remember the end of the story but i could only remember 1 of the cards ie it was an incomplete story.
Its one of my earlest memories so i think it could be significatant, ive been trying to research and find out what they did to us i found this:

by Masud Ansari, PhD

Over a century ago Liebault found that children are more susceptible to hypnosis than adults, and modern experimenters have confirmed this phenomenon.1 As Erickson (1958) noted: Children have a driving need to discover. The limited experiential background of the children, the hunger for new experiences and the openness to new learnings render the children good hypnotic subjects. Children are willing to receive ideas and enjoy responding to ideas. But the ideas should be presented to them in a manner comprehensible to them.2

Piaget and Freud have identical beliefs in the intellectual and intra-psychic development of children. Piaget emphasizes conscious mental operations, while Freud emphasizes unconscious processes and motives. Both Piaget and Freud believe that children's biological, emotional and intellectual development passes through several distinctive stages.

Piaget divides the major stages of intellectual development of children into four periods. In the second period, which Piaget calls the "pre-operational stage" and lasts from about two until six years, children are not capable of dealing with abstractions. They can think but they cannot reason. For example, if a child is asked why a balloon flies, she or he may respond, "because it is red and has a string hanging from it."

The third stage of development which Piaget calls the "stage of concrete operations," begins at the age of six or seven and lasts until the age of 12. At the age of six or seven children can calculate both length and quantity, because they can perform these transformations mentally. But children are unable to handle operations involving weight until they reach the age of nine or ten. For example, if two identical rubber balls are put in front of children at these ages, they believe that they weigh the same.3

The bottom line of this discussion is that prior to the twelfth year of their lives, children are presumed to be limited to thinking in concrete or non-symbolic terms. In other words, the conscious mind or the critical sensor of children prior to the age of twelve is not mature and therefore, they accept most ideas uncritically and indiscriminately.

This is the trait that makes children extremely good hypnotic subjects. Since their conscious minds are not mature, they are generally not dominated by the rational mentations that inundate adults' experiences. Therefore, the formal induction of hypnosis in children cannot be considered as effective as with adults. Instead, it is easier to hypnotize children by naturalistically absorbing their attention and then putting them into hypnotic relaxation.

Whereas adults adapt well to formal induction procedures and respond positively to the monotonous repetition of relaxation suggestions, children may become bored, restless and disoriented by such techniques. For this reason, literature on hypnosis indicates that children should be either given imagery to visualize a favorite movie or television program, or be told to make up a story in their minds, or asked to visualize scenes with which they are familiar to hypnotize them.

Imaginal techniques may sometimes be suitable for some children, but they cannot be considered fail-safe procedures for hypnotizing children. Because the attention span of children is shorter than adults, they require more subtle induction procedures.

On the basis of more than twenty years of research and experimentation on hypnosis, I have found that the most effective way to hypnotize children is to tell them a story. Human beings, particularly children, have always been mesmerized by listening to stories. Throughout history, mankind has always communicated a message to the minds of their fellow beings in the form of a story easier than any other way. By telling a story, smart orators and teachers can communicate a message to their listeners, and, since the message is communicated in an indirect way in the form of a story, the listeners' minds will absorb the message without any resistance. Messages in the form of a story allow the participants to conform themselves to the premises of the message. Milton Erickson often used a story to communicate an embedded message to his clients while they were under hypnosis.

An axiom says: You cannot look at a sleeping cat and be tense. When a child is told in a form of a story: Max Miller, a 12 year old boy, was exerting himself on the soccer ground for about an hour and because of that he got extremely tired and wanted to rest. Therefore, when he reached home feeling tired and exhausted, as soon as he entered his bed he fell into a very deep and sound sleep. By listening to this episode, the child will generalize the event, personalize it, identify himself/herself with the protagonist of the story, and be affected by the internalization of the cognitive sensation which is hidden in the message.

The construction of the story should be so constituted to make the child develop the same feelings she or he is told. In other words, by telling a story, the hypnotherapist should make the child empathize rather than sympathize with the events of the story and develop the same feelings as the protagonist of the story. The hypnotherapist will explain the events of the story in such a way that the child will naturally and inevitably develop the same feelings and sensations that the hypnotherapist would like him/her to go through.

To hypnotize children, I first develop my rapport with them, then I ask them whether they would like to listen to a story. The answer is normally positive. Then, before I start induction of indirect or disguised hypnosis, I tell them that I would like to measure the power of their mind concentration. To make them concentrate fully on the details of the story, I say: To be able to concentrate fully on the details of the story, I would like you to close your eyes. After I finish the story, I will request you to open your eyes and I will ask you some questions abut the details of the events of the story.

To make them completely engrossed in the details of the story, during narration of the events of the story, I say: Then something very very interesting happened. But before I tell you about such a fascinating point of the story, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that now you are experiencing the very same sensations that Max (the protagonist of the story) was experiencing and this is the way that intelligent children will respond to the narrative events. Intelligent children can internalize the same feelings and sensations they are being told about others. And that is why you are now getting as drowsy and sleepy as Max was.

I improvise the details of the story in such a way that I could even apply the Ericksonian process of matching, pacing and leading and make the children comply with that involuntarily. For example, if the child is moving around during disguised induction, I may say: Then Max fell sleep and dreamed that he was resting very comfortably under the shade of a tree. Suddenly, a bird perched in one of the branches of the tree, loving Max for no reason, decided to come down and lie down beside him. It did so, very slowly, because it did not want to disturb Max's deep sleep. The bird lay down on the ground very gently and leaned its little head over Max's leg. Since Max was fascinated by the bird's trust and love and did not want it to be scared or fly away, he tried not to move any part of his body.

By listening to a story and going through such a disguised and indirect induction procedure, children become focused, engrossed, and caught up, thus overriding the short attention span and becoming deeply hypnotized. Then, the ending of the story becomes the beginning for them, because they will respond mentally, physically, and psychologically to the message of the story.

I can assure that if this technique is used properly, children will become so deeply hypnotized that they do not even need the application of any deepening techniques. However, at this point, I will give them an eye catalepsy or limb catalepsy test (what I call a convincer test) to make sure that they are deeply hypnotized. Then, I start giving them therapeutic suggestions.

To hypnotize children, the patter of the hynotherapist, the level of communications and the imageries given to them should be understandable to facilitate internalizing thoughts and ideas easily. Examples and imageries that find a recognized place in the children's experience and memory are more effective than abstract and generalized statements.4

Erickson stated There is a need ... to work primarily with and not on the children. There should not be talking down to the children, but rather a utilization of language, concepts, ideas, and word pictures meaningful to the children in terms of their learnings.

The forgone conclusion of this discussion is that before the age of twelve, the conscious mind (critical sensor) of children is not mature, and therefore, their unconscious mind is more accessible than in adolescents or adults, making them excellent hypnotic subjects. Therefore, by use of hypnosis with children, their mental aberrations can be corrected, their ego-syntonic psychic world can be straightened and they can be conditioned

http://www.infinityinst.com/articles/most_novel_safe.html

This worried me cause it was very similar to what i exprienced in that headminstresses office
kinda reminds me of this :

Incidentedly Gillian Cross came to our school to sign books for the schools libary!!!
The headmistress had left by then, we had a new one he was even more into NLP i think cause he had weird assembleys like explaining to us under 11s including 5-6 year old kids, about weird music, he played us hall of the mountain king and explained what it represents, it scared the crap out of me all about goblins taking someone and dancing madly around him faster and faster, we also had an assembley where he put this sort of image up and explianed to us that you could see two images in 1

This was exactly the images he shown us, and others

Ive been trying to figure this out for ages there is also lots more weird things that happend at school, i think that to write a book about a hypnosising demon headmaster was very clever who would believe a child that tells you about some weird hypnotising shit at school when there is a book about that exact thing!! the tachers would say you were crazy and just coping the book, i never told my mother, but when i finished school i wanted to know what had happened, mainly cause another teacher who did NLP assembles tryed to come on to me when i was 14-15 loads of times, this made me worry if teachers are using NLP and what regulations there are for teacher using this i cant find any info on this, has anyone else had mad experiences like this at school or am i just mad
roxanneria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
alrick888

you're just mad

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #3
roxanneria

Thought so lol
Old 17-11-2008, 01:59 PM   #4
griswald

Nlp topic here as well today.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...415#post618415

griswald
griswald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrick888 View Post
you're just mad
lol

You know something strange happened, and reading your post it sounds well spooky! (didnt read all the red bit-sorry).

A little bit off topic but at weekend I found one of my old school books (from about 1982/3), story telling, one of the stories I wrote how I had preminitions.
The brief of the story goes...my mum was going away with work to Brighton and I had a vision there was an earthquake there, managed to get hold of mum to warn her (bearing in mind we didnt have mobiles or email then!).
So the earthquake struck brighton and lucky she was save..then she says to be "Dont worry I wont tell the government" !
I was about 10 when I wrote it!!
Another one was that we brought an old book case, i tripped hit my head on it and time travels to 1861!!
1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #6
killmicrosoft

Arrow

SEAMS TO BE A LOT OF THIS GOING ON

[email protected]£$%^&*(£@[email protected]£$%^&*(*^%£@[email protected]£$%^&*&^%$£@[email protected]£$%^&**&£@

I think we risk becoming the best informed society that has ever died of ignorance. ~Reuben Blades
killmicrosoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #7
roxanneria

lol yeah i think thats kinda spooky aswell cause you were only 10, it seems a funny thing 2 write about the government, as it was from your mum in the dream you would have trusted her completely.
when we were in secondary school we had to write most of our work onto sheets of paper that were collected at the end of the lesson, i always wondered why we didn't write in exercise books so we could let our parents read them ect. especially when yours had something like that dream in them
Old 17-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #8
hagbard_celine

Since my daughter's school tried to take her fingerprints I'm very concerned about what they're treching her. I'm glad to say that she's very independantly-minded about school. I remember her learning about Ancient Egypt in Year 3 and coming up to me and asking me if it was true that the pyramids were built in the way the teachers said. I told her the other side to the story, but I was so impressed, and very pround of her, that she went and asked me!

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
alrick888

Default Gropefest

When I was about 8 years old the school doctor 'discovered' I had bad eyesight.
I've always thought I was hypnotized into believing that.....

Well luckily I passed the hearing test.

P.S. the only times I have been groped were by the school doctor. They didn't tell you why they did it, just snuck their hand in your knickers. only later I heard it was to feel if your balls had properly descended. As if it was any of their business....... wonder if they still do that?????

Mainland Europe reliable MMS1/MMS2 supplier

What some might call enlightenment, others will call depersonalization.

Last edited by alrick888; 17-11-2008 at 07:29 PM.
alrick888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2008, 08:41 PM   #10
rhydra

I remember someone trying to hypnotise me, 3rd grade (was in the US then) taken to a darkened room and told to imagine this that and the other, All I thought was I didn't really want to be bothered with it. I'm not easy to hypnotise! Needless to say that the attempt was unsuccessful. Still can't figure out why I was the only one I know of who had that done.
Old 17-11-2008, 10:50 PM   #11
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
I remember someone trying to hypnotise me, 3rd grade (was in the US then) taken to a darkened room and told to imagine this that and the other, All I thought was I didn't really want to be bothered with it. I'm not easy to hypnotise! Needless to say that the attempt was unsuccessful. Still can't figure out why I was the only one I know of who had that done.
uhmm mk ultra maybe ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA#Hypnosis

Last edited by dangermouse; 17-11-2008 at 10:56 PM.
dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote