Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 08-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #1
lizzy

Default Pandemic "Planned"

Yes, they know it is coming because they whipped up the virus from graves to unleash at their will. They have been planning it for a long time. M.

This must be why they ordered those 500,000 plastic coffins now stored outside the CDC in Atlanta. Hummmm !

About a month ago a seminar was put on by Dr. Susan Puls, who is a cardiologist. She said she was not an expert on pandemics as this was not her speciality, but in the two years she's been in her position, is fast becoming one.
In her capacity, she works with the governor's pandemic committee and the federal pandemic planning agency.

She also said a pandemic is coming - not 'maybe' but is DEFINITELY coming.

She says the pandemic is expected within the next two years but she personally belives it will be 'sooner rather than later.' The various groups (CDC, WHO, etc..) do not know what the pandemic will be but 'first among their list of suspects is the avian bird flu. It's only one mutation away from being easily transmitted from birds to humans and from human to human.'

She said the World Health Organization expects 40% of the world population to become sick. Of those who become sick, they expect 50% will die. If you do the math - there are over 6 billion people on the earth today - that puts the death rate at over 1.4 billion people - and she says these deaths will happen over only a 3 to 4 month period of time.

Dr. Puls related that when the pandemic hits the US , mandatory quarantine's of all infected and NON-INFECTED peoples will occur within the first 48 hours. Only emergency personnel (Dr's, nurses, firemen, police, national guardsmen, etc..) will be allowed to leave their homes - not even to go to the store, etc.. This quarantine will last during the duration of the 'pandemic cycle' which will last approximately three months.

Her main point was that everyone will need a MINIMUM of 3 months supply of food at home as the governments of the world will be overwhelmed within the first week and cannot be counted on to provide food, medical help, etc..

She only briefly spoke on the 'social disruption' that will occur and did not go into any detail about what plans may, or may not exist, to deal with this. However - think about this - if your neighbors (both those you know and strangers) run out of food and are starving how might they react? Then think of all the individuals who already live outside of the law and are only 'controlled' by our current legal system. How might they react when law enforcement becomes innefectual due to illness among the ranks and those who abandon their jobs to stay home and protect their own families. Ditto for the national guard and our own military.

This isn't to scare anyone - just to provide a 'heads up' as 'to be forewarned is to be forearmed.'

Story originally printed in the La Crosse Tribune or online at www.lacrossetribune.com

Published - Friday, September 05, 2008
CDC chief states flu pandemic is coming

Director of the Center for Disease Control, Dr. Julie Gerberding, speaks Thursday during a flu pandemic preparedness conference at Logistics Health's Riverside Center South. PETER THOMSON photo

By TERRY RINDFLEISCH [email protected]
Ready or not, a flu pandemic is coming, says Dr. Julie Gerberding, director of the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Gerberding talked about preparing for the pandemic threat at a national conference Thursday at Logistics Health in La Crosse . No one knows when the pandemic is coming or what strain of flu virus will cause it, but it is overdue, she said.
She said she has only two meetings a week at the CDC and one focuses on flu pandemic preparations. 'We take it very seriously,' Gerberding said, adding that the national strategy is to 'save lives and sustain a civil society' during a pandemic.
She said politicians are not talking about a flu pandemic or the bird flu virus, which may or may not be the virus that causes the next pandemic.
'No one is talking about it, and it's not on their radar screen,' Gerberding said.
She said CDC officials are closely monitoring the bird flu virus, which has a death rate of 63 percent among the 385 cases reported worldwide since 2003.
'It is a moving target, and we have to stay on top of it,' Gerberding said.
She said CDC scientists have created a potential vaccine in case the virus develops into a pandemic strain and are conducting more research to develop a vaccine. They have recreated the virus that caused the 1918 flu pandemic to better understand it.
Gerberding said organizations and corporations need to come up with preparedness plans and confront the impact of a flu pandemic. Some people believe a pandemic won't happen, while others feel too overwhelmed to do anything, she said.
'Complacency is the enemy of health protection,' she said.
Gerberding said CDC officials are working to decrease the time to detect a virus and strain by improving diagnostic tests and to protect people with stockpiled antiviral medication and speedy containment of the virus.
The CDC is building 18 global disease detection and response centers around the world, Gerberding said.
Despite all the planning so far, epidemiologist Michael Osterholm, who helped lead the CDC before Gerberding was appointed director, said everyone needs to be more prepared due to our global economy.
Osterholm, director of the infectious disease center at the University of Minnesota , said the death rate from the next pandemic could exceed 300 million.
Critical products and services including food, water and basic drugs won't get to people due to transportation and energy problems in a pandemic, he said. Global supply chains may be severely challenged, he said.
'No one has addressed the food system yet,' Osterholm said.
Logistics Health, the Coulee Region Public Health Consortium and the La Crosse Medical Health Science Consortium sponsored the conference. More than 150 business and organization personnel attended in person, and another 1,200 people watched the Webcast. A majority of the Fortune 500 corporations were represented.
Tommy Thompson, the former Wisconsin governor who is now president of Logistics Health, hired Gerberding and Osterholm when he was secretary of U.S. Health and Human Services.
'Planning is important for survival,' Thompson said
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
lizzy

so gets those supplies in folks......
Old 08-11-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
lordzoma

For the last time - they're not plastic coffins!!

They're plastic coffin LINERS.
Old 08-11-2008, 03:21 PM   #4
checkmate
Inactive

Little bits of information about this adgenda have been leaked for months now. I'm suspicious about the paid adverstisements reminding people to get their flu vaccines. It would just be too convenient a way to spread an epidemic to a controlled portion of societies.
checkmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
moondancer

For some reason, this is the one that I have the worst vibe about.. virus / pandemic situations. Maybe it's cause it's the easiest one to beable to imagine..
moondancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:08 PM   #6
eclecticspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
About a month ago a seminar was put on by Dr. Susan Puls, who is a cardiologist. She said she was not an expert on pandemics as this was not her speciality, but in the two years she's been in her position, is fast becoming one.
In her capacity, she works with the governor's pandemic committee and the federal pandemic planning agency.

She also said a pandemic is coming - not 'maybe' but is DEFINITELY coming.

She says the pandemic is expected within the next two years but she personally belives it will be 'sooner rather than later.' The various groups (CDC, WHO, etc..) do not know what the pandemic will be but 'first among their list of suspects is the avian bird flu. It's only one mutation away from being easily transmitted from birds to humans and from human to human.'

She said the World Health Organization expects 40% of the world population to become sick. Of those who become sick, they expect 50% will die. If you do the math - there are over 6 billion people on the earth today - that puts the death rate at over 1.4 billion people - and she says these deaths will happen over only a 3 to 4 month period of time.

Dr. Puls related that when the pandemic hits the US , mandatory quarantine's of all infected and NON-INFECTED peoples will occur within the first 48 hours. Only emergency personnel (Dr's, nurses, firemen, police, national guardsmen, etc..) will be allowed to leave their homes - not even to go to the store, etc.. This quarantine will last during the duration of the 'pandemic cycle' which will last approximately three months.

Her main point was that everyone will need a MINIMUM of 3 months supply of food at home as the governments of the world will be overwhelmed within the first week and cannot be counted on to provide food, medical help, etc..

She only briefly spoke on the 'social disruption' that will occur and did not go into any detail about what plans may, or may not exist, to deal with this. However - think about this - if your neighbors (both those you know and strangers) run out of food and are starving how might they react? Then think of all the individuals who already live outside of the law and are only 'controlled' by our current legal system. How might they react when law enforcement becomes innefectual due to illness among the ranks and those who abandon their jobs to stay home and protect their own families. Ditto for the national guard and our own military.
Where exactly do you get the information about the seminar by a Dr. Susan Puls? Do you have a link for it? The article you posted from the La Crosse Tribune:

http://www.lacrossetribune.com/artic...ews/00lead.txt

quotes a different doctor and does not contain the extensive doom-and-gloom predictions that Puls supposedly suggests. I would love to read your other source material.
eclecticspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #7
pali_gap

buy stuff people because bad is coming just buy buy buy

Basic Income
pali_gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #8
jojo

this thread is giving me bad vibes. although this senario could well be a posibility, i dont want to think about it.....

thoughts like these can create, and the ptb are harnesing our colective energy patterns at the moment..... (they are raising monuments in the street furniture designed for this purpose, like all those fucking useless street sculpture)

be mindful of your thoughts young skywalker...

Last edited by jojo; 08-11-2008 at 04:49 PM.
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #9
dondaz

Quote:
I'm suspicious about the paid adverstisements reminding people to get their flu vaccines.
You mean those happy birthday, get vacinated rubbish, I saw one the other day. What a load of shite!

Old 08-11-2008, 05:22 PM   #10
chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordzoma View Post
For the last time - they're not plastic coffins!!

They're plastic coffin LINERS.
lol
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:27 PM   #11
eclecticspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondaz View Post
You mean those happy birthday, get vacinated rubbish, I saw one the other day. What a load of shite!

I don't know what's more scary - the screaming children or the pustule-y hand. Ewww.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:33 PM   #12
analog matrix dweller
Inactive

'this isnt to scare everyone' - mmmmm, really ?
analog matrix dweller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 05:34 PM   #13
cf24

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclecticspirit View Post
I don't know what's more scary - the screaming children or the pustule-y hand. Ewww.
Its gotta be the needle for me...
Old 08-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #14
eclecticspirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf24 View Post
Its gotta be the needle for me...
Actually, that's a very good...er...um...point!
Old 08-11-2008, 07:05 PM   #15
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

there has been diseases being thrown around the glob killing thousands for years, Aids being one!.... No doubt people need to be aware of the bullshit you get from all the flu jab and shite, this is well worth letting people know about....

but in general stories like this are just more Fear mongering.... complimenting what we see in the mainstream news every day... fear fear fear...

Quote:
This isn't to scare anyone - just to provide a 'heads up' as 'to be forewarned is to be forearmed.'
ahh ok, lets all get lots of freshly squeeze OJ ready with lots of Vit C and get ready!!

what do you suggest Lizzy?

Last edited by thirdwave; 08-11-2008 at 07:06 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 07:19 PM   #16
lizzy

hi wave....

Enjoy yourself, indulge in being alive and healthy......AND stock up 3 months food supply.....

old girl guide motto...Be Prepared.....
Old 08-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #17
breezinreezin
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post

but in general stories like this are just more Fear mongering.... complimenting what we see in the mainstream news every day... fear fear fear...
LOL. Fearmongering, on the David Icke forum, perish the thought
breezinreezin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #18
skyline

Its pure fear spreading and in my opinion doesnt fit within the elites plan.A virus isnt specific enough nor is a all out nuclear conflict.Fear and media are their biggest weapons and havent they worked well?

I have never had flu in my life and I dont know anyone who has,a cold yes but not influenza

Historic strongholds with Illuminati bloodline influence will always be safe,London Paris,Switzerland the list is endless.Places that may a target are Asia,China but if Mr Fulford is correct about this Asian secret society then maybe things are happening behind the scenes

In any case its always good to be prepared for anything.My kit has plenty of tinned food,pasta,solar shower,soap,ciggys( the best currency ever,think world war 2) and the entire box set of the X files,oh and dried milk for tea because having a brew is essential
Old 09-11-2008, 12:55 AM   #19
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy View Post
hi wave....

Enjoy yourself, indulge in being alive and healthy......AND stock up 3 months food supply.....

old girl guide motto...Be Prepared.....
I totaly understand the enjoy your self part but.....

what if you have not got the money (like many here) to stock up?

should you view this as a bull shit story to freak people out? .... or have sleepless night over it....

such a situation should only really be releve3nt if a solution is on the table no??

if there is no solution then what is the relevance of the info??... so people can say good by to their loved ones???

what is the value of fear???

and i ask again .... do you have any valid suggestions..???

as acording to you people like David Icke have none... so please, let us know.

or should we all prepares for the end of the world... fill us in on the reality!!
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:23 AM   #20
lizzy

Fuck Fear...I just want to be prepared , is that SO hard to COMPREHEND!!!

Your approach and attitude are exactly what I would expect from you third'WAY'......all your here to do whistle the half awake into lalaland......

No money?...I know peeps here on benefits who are already buying a little extra , a can or 2 to store.........

i don't think the UK has charitable Food Banks, but if they do, get some non-perishables there too......

"The 1918 'Spanish Flu' started in American military Camp Funston, Fort Riley, USA amongst troops making ready for W.W.I - taking on board vaccinations, recruit training and all. It eventually killed about 40,000,000 people worldwide. That flu strain only appeared briefly once again, according to the US Atlanta CDC. This was in 1976 and again it struck at the US army camp Fort Dix, USA, amongst recently vaccinated troops (and no one else EVER); Fort Dix is known to have been a vaccine trial centre. Was the world's greatest 'influenza' scourge another well-hidden vaccine disaster?"---John P Heptonstall
http://www.rense.com/general45/USvaccinescaused.htm

Avian Flu Biowar Vaccine
The Pentagon's Alarming Project
By F. William Engdahl
8-14-8
http://www.rense.com/general83/weap.htm

Was The 'Spanish Flu'
Epidemic Man-Made?
Sixty Million Dead In 1918-19
By Henry Makow PhD
12-2-6
http://www.rense.com/general74/amak.htm

Last edited by lizzy; 09-11-2008 at 03:32 AM.