Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 26-05-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Default adverse reactions HPV vacines!

Judicial Watch Uncovers Three Deaths Relating to HPV Vaccine

Event Reports Obtained from FDA Detail 1,637 Adverse Reactions to Gardasil

DAVID ICKE'S LATEST HEADLINES 26 may 07(Washington, DC) -- Judicial

Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, detailing 1,637 reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. Three deaths were related to the vaccine. One physician’s assistant reported that a female patient “died of a blood clot three hours after getting the Gardasil vaccine.” Two other reports, on girls 12 and 19, reported deaths relating to heart problems and/or blood clotting.
As of May 11, 2007, the 1,637 adverse vaccination reactions reported to the FDA via the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) included 371 serious reactions. Of the 42 women who received the vaccine while pregnant, 18 experienced side effects ranging from spontaneous abortion to fetal abnormities.
Side effects published by Merck & Co. warn the public about potential pain, fever, nausea, dizziness and itching after receiving the vaccine. Indeed, 77% of the adverse reactions reported are typical side effects to vaccinations. But other more serious side effects reported include paralysis, Bells Palsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and seizures.
“The FDA adverse event reports on the HPV vaccine read like a catalog of horrors,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Any state or local government now beset by Merck’s lobbying campaigns to mandate this HPV vaccine for young girls ought to take a look at these adverse health reports. It looks as if an unproven vaccine with dangerous side effects is being pushed as a miracle drug.”
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #2
mynameis

Default Mathwise?

Roughly on the light estimate 10,000 deaths per 1,000,000 injections. I wonder how many cases caused sicknesses?
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-05-2007, 08:55 PM   #3
eternal_spirit
Inactive

The amount of people they want to give this vacine to is staggering. I think it's in the UK they wan't to vacinate all girls from the age of 13 with this crap!
The news will make main stream press and TV hopefully, but of course the drug companys will have thier propaganda agents hard at work promoting the so called benefits. many will fall for this propaganda and lies.

Another drug named Thalidomide has raised it's ugly head yet again this time they say it will help prevent breast cancer.
Old 27-05-2007, 12:06 AM   #4
graflok

Dear eternal_spirit,

You left these pictures on my thread. I thought you might need them
so here they are:

graflok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2007, 12:10 AM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Glad you left the big domestic pig over in the big pig thread he'd get lonley with these guys for company. I'll not hog that thread with any more spam doh .
Old 27-05-2007, 12:35 AM   #6
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
Judicial Watch Uncovers Three Deaths Relating to HPV Vaccine

Event Reports Obtained from FDA Detail 1,637 Adverse Reactions to Gardasil

DAVID ICKE'S LATEST HEADLINES 26 may 07(Washington, DC) -- Judicial

Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, today released documents obtained from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, detailing 1,637 reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. Three deaths were related to the vaccine. One physician’s assistant reported that a female patient “died of a blood clot three hours after getting the Gardasil vaccine.” Two other reports, on girls 12 and 19, reported deaths relating to heart problems and/or blood clotting.
As of May 11, 2007, the 1,637 adverse vaccination reactions reported to the FDA via the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) included 371 serious reactions. Of the 42 women who received the vaccine while pregnant, 18 experienced side effects ranging from spontaneous abortion to fetal abnormities.
Side effects published by Merck & Co. warn the public about potential pain, fever, nausea, dizziness and itching after receiving the vaccine. Indeed, 77% of the adverse reactions reported are typical side effects to vaccinations. But other more serious side effects reported include paralysis, Bells Palsy, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, and seizures.
“The FDA adverse event reports on the HPV vaccine read like a catalog of horrors,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Any state or local government now beset by Merck’s lobbying campaigns to mandate this HPV vaccine for young girls ought to take a look at these adverse health reports. It looks as if an unproven vaccine with dangerous side effects is being pushed as a miracle drug.”
This has been discussed on a few other threads and I am afraid I can't understand where the parents brains are, allowing it to be given to girls as young as 11. Last week a number of girls in Australia had an adverse reaction and one was paralysed.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4039

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4033

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1242

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=450
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote