Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 22-05-2007, 01:03 PM   #1
armoured saint

Default Gardasil Vaccine sickens students

Last year, the Australian Federal Government announced that they would fund an immunisation program for a vaccine that would protect against women getting cervical cancers. The program has just begun for female students with bad results for a number of them being taken to hospital for immediate side effects.

Of course these two articles have given different numbers of sick students, and it's obvious when you read them, that authorities are downplaying these events or blaming the illnesses on something else other than the vaccine.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/nation...601376505.html

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...-24331,00.html
armoured saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2007, 03:02 PM   #2
viginti tres

I have found that this is the topic that gets the most negative feedback when the dangers are mentioned. The propagandists have done such a good job at convincing people of the effectivness of vaccines that anyone who questions the vaccines effectivness and safety are immediatly the victim of a mass witch hunt.

I had my vaccinations due to the ignorance of my parents and found out that one had caused serious problems and the only person that picked this up was a kinesiologist, i'm still in the process of healing this ailment. I started having serious doubts about vaccines even when I was a kid as I had my mumps, measles, and chicken pocks vaccines and guess what? Years later I got the mumps than the measles and to top it off the chicken pocks.....wait a minute I thought the immunisation meant you were protected, what a load of trash. If that wasn't enough I just had to get the worse case of each, they were everywhere, all over my body even 'down there', and fuck was that annoying and painful.

I was reading in the Sunday Mail a.k.a The Propaganda Press that the wanker who created the Gardisil vaccine was saying that he is even giving it to his sons....what....the.....fuck, has this whole world gone mental.

This is such a touchy subject for people and you know what? I don't give a fuck, i'll tell it how it is like I allways have, but this is one of those areas where it is almost paramount that you have some DVD's and literature to show to people otherwise they simply tune out (or in the case of one ex-girlfriend they might really rip it into you) or get very defensive.

The medical mafia must be exposed as the murdering fuckers they are. I recently had a friend who had cancer that began in his knee and spread throughout his body. Yet he did not die of cancer but chemotherapy, he died from a common cold he caught after a treatment that destroyed his immune system and has a 2.5% overall success rate.....here's that figure again so it sinks in 2.5%. So as you could probably tell I am furious at these murderous swine, and will stop at nothing to expose these scum.

Power to the peaceful.

Power to all the true healers.
Old 22-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #3
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by viginti tres View Post
I have found that this is the topic that gets the most negative feedback when the dangers are mentioned. The propagandists have done such a good job at convincing people of the effectivness of vaccines that anyone who questions the vaccines effectivness and safety are immediatly the victim of a mass witch hunt.

I had my vaccinations due to the ignorance of my parents and found out that one had caused serious problems and the only person that picked this up was a kinesiologist, i'm still in the process of healing this ailment. I started having serious doubts about vaccines even when I was a kid as I had my mumps, measles, and chicken pocks vaccines and guess what? Years later I got the mumps than the measles and to top it off the chicken pocks.....wait a minute I thought the immunisation meant you were protected, what a load of trash. If that wasn't enough I just had to get the worse case of each, they were everywhere, all over my body even 'down there', and fuck was that annoying and painful.

I was reading in the Sunday Mail a.k.a The Propaganda Press that the wanker who created the Gardisil vaccine was saying that he is even giving it to his sons....what....the.....fuck, has this whole world gone mental.

This is such a touchy subject for people and you know what? I don't give a fuck, i'll tell it how it is like I allways have, but this is one of those areas where it is almost paramount that you have some DVD's and literature to show to people otherwise they simply tune out (or in the case of one ex-girlfriend they might really rip it into you) or get very defensive.

The medical mafia must be exposed as the murdering fuckers they are. I recently had a friend who had cancer that began in his knee and spread throughout his body. Yet he did not die of cancer but chemotherapy, he died from a common cold he caught after a treatment that destroyed his immune system and has a 2.5% overall success rate.....here's that figure again so it sinks in 2.5%. So as you could probably tell I am furious at these murderous swine, and will stop at nothing to expose these scum.

Power to the peaceful.

Power to all the true healers.
And did you hear that wanker Tony Abbott being interviewed? He said, "oh yes, some people had a mild reaction." WTF???? One of the girls ended up paralysed. I am really glad she didn't have a major reaction

They are still going to continue with the vaccine while further lab tests are done. I really have to stop watching any television. I am sure my neighbours think I am insane when they hear me yelling (I live alone) I rarely watch the news but did last night.

The old dear, who lives next door, asked me yesterday if I had had my flu vaccine. I told her that I didn't believe in it and why. She got quite snippy with me. My brother and his wife are always telling me off for not having it. What a joke. They are always sick and I rarely even get a cold. Go figure!
i_am is offline   Reply With Quote