Old 19-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #81
lightgiver

Default Anony mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
maybe one wants to remain anonymouse
Maybe

MISSILE DAMAGE TO PENTAGON

Where are the bodies? Supposedly 100 Tons of steel and titanium alloy completely disintegrated, yet, government forensics teams claim to have identified 180+ bodies. This is just on 'paper'. No witnesses saw any bodies, no witnesses saw damage consistent with a 757 slamming onto the lawn and Pentagon. And Massive Pilot Irony Gone Unreported!
ALSO SEE TIMELINE TROUBLE

http://www.911lies.org/full_size_911...k_damage5.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-11-2008 at 12:09 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 02:14 AM   #82
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

i think it is obvious that it wasn't a larghe passenger airliner that hit the pentagon.

i have just watched loose change, and i would be far more concearned about flight 93 - apparently it was seen in cleveland making an emergency landing and whatever came down in that field in shanksville was not a plane, and there were no survivors!

We don't see or hear about that kinda thing on the news.

But we are told that four passenger airliners were used in terrorist attacks, and even if we say ok, the two planes that ploughed into the twin towers were in fact passenger jets (and it has been mooted that they may have been cargo planes) there are still # passengers on two planes, the pentagon and shanksville (flight 93) that remain unacounted for.

So what happened to these guys on those planes?

When you start to think about that the consequences are scarrier, perhaps, than being on a hi-jacked plane...
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 04:08 AM   #83
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Thumbs up Pentagon my favored you seen this one yet!

Pentagon always was my favored you seen this one yet!

About the video:
I have the found the proof of editing by the pentagon. There was another bit of footage that day that shows the missing 4 seconds that were edited out of the official Pentagon release. See the footage that shows the truth and the actual impact. NOTE: After watching this I realized that you can still see the shadow of the object over the lawn yet not the object. Watch the slow motion carefully! For more information:

--------------------------

This is quite something that people think so outside the box to investigate in this manner. This guy deserves kudos for something that really is so easily missed by most people but he caught it. Watch and realize that he clearly proves that frames have been removed by the MSM in order to further their propaganda of the 9/11 story.

They're discussing this one on the PP thread here
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index....3106#msg223106
and some are calling it into quesiton, but the fact that the frames missing are actually shown is needed to realize how the official story is pushed on us constantly. People who know what they're looking for need to do this kind of research and realize the holes in which exist in the official story and expose them.

Original Post: http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php...sg8057#msg8057
Something like this a bit bigger!

Helicopter view part gif

Maybe it's just me but.
What I don't get is the direction & angle of penetration looking at the helicopter view?

I found the problem the Image is mirror image once you look at the standard Video!
Just download the new one should looks right now & what a difference it makes!

oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2008, 01:02 PM   #84
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Nice post Oram :-)

it also raises the question, if you were going to fly a plane into the pentagon, it is such a low lying building, surely diving in rather than a long trajectory, piloting around posts, trees etc is full of margins to err... that is if you were going to fly a plane in!

Rumsfield was aparently in his office on the other side of the building, whats the betting that there is a secure bunker access from his office?
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 03:23 PM   #85
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Unhappy brothers sisters working for the same money change

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
Nice post Oram :-)

it also raises the question, if you were going to fly a plane into the pentagon, it is such a low lying building, surely diving in rather than a long trajectory, piloting around posts, trees etc is full of margins to err... that is if you were going to fly a plane in!

Rumsfield was aparently in his office on the other side of the building, whats the betting that there is a secure bunker access from his office?
My question is when will these people face any court?
Most likely never because they are all brothers & sisters working for the same money changers!
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #86
mynameis

I don't think that footage is real. I think someone fabricated and put that online for getting hits to their channel on youtube.
I can no longer have fair and intelligent conversation with people here, without them resorting to the use of personal attacks. I have been targeted as a scapegoat for my defensive actions. I cannot discuss new topics and stop the rampant amounts of misinformation when it happens, where it applies. If it can happen to me it can happen to you.
mynameis is offline   Reply With Quote