Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 06-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #121
dodeca

nice one, thedefender:

notice the key of saint peter/"ju" peter fits the keyhole:

The P of peter fits the keyhole:

seen in this ad: http://64.15.120.233/watch?v=TggFmRHcSpI

in some freemason logdes they even have a "keyhole" room with keyhole chairs:

....notice three of them four brothers again.

famous "keyhall" of a thousand lights (no not in every lodge):

dodeca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:51 PM   #122
dawnismygoddess

The symbol of the key represents the key to understanding the mysteries (at least to the Masons it does)
dawnismygoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:19 AM   #123
rich157

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael View Post

so what is the source of that keyhole image?
you might enjoy this thread, it compliments the one we are on, nicely.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83136

namaste
Sorry, I should have stated.

It's just my own conclusion I came to before giving up, it's from spending loads of time messssing about with the REP-tiles & Pi'nd aR in the ring.

I noticed that when I doubled the Z/N up in the centre it looks like an overhead view of a pyramid.
Which is also similar to what I see when looking down on the centre of St Peter's square.

So then I trimmed it down a bit more to make it look a bit more like a proper keyhole.
Then when I looked through it, MT AO stood out at me.
Originally it said ET AO, but like I said... I messed around for a while until I came to MT.

I thought to myself... wow that's kind of fitting... mount alpha omega ? but what could the P & R mean ?

PeteR ??
The Vatican a bunch of purple peter eaters ?

Then it dawned on me...
I remembered where I'd seen a keyhole & mountain together before...
Robert Plant's picture... it's in the artwork on Led ze-ppel-in's untitled fourth album. (the hermit pic)

Here's what I found...
<----> ?

I just mirrored the image of the hermit.

Then I looked at the path running through the middle of the mountain & I found a keyhole, a couple of heads and a hidden kite shape, with what looks like the letter M at the base.
Then I merged the images and found some more weird stuff.

Wiki tells me that, "the painting is now associated with the song Stairway to Heaven"

I laughed as I thought to myself.. wtf is this ? Mount AO & now a stairway to heaven ?

So I took a closer look at the song. Which eventually led me to the alleged backward masking, on which wiki says this....

Quote:
In 1982, the Consumer Protection and Toxic Materials Committee of the California State Assembly held a hearing on backward masking in popular music, during which "Stairway to Heaven" was played backwards. During the hearing, William Yarroll, a self-described "neuroscientific researcher", claimed that backward messages could be deciphered by the human brain.

Various versions of the alleged message exist. One such interpretation reads:

Quote:
Oh here's to my sweet Satan.
The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan.
He will give those with him 666.
There was a little tool shed where he made us suffer, sad Satan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stairwa...ckward_masking

"He will give those with him 666" ?

Sixth hour, sixth day, sixth month... I seem to be doing so well ticking off the sixes thus far...
So then I looked a bit closer at that, which led me to the bible...

Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18

16.He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
17.so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
18.This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.
Then I converted the numbers to letters... 13=M, 16=P, 18=R

& then I looked a lot closer at the letters... lol, ...in the end it became like what I can only imagine OCD must be like ?
I even went to the extent of looking at the people that deliver my own letters. Royal Mail Post..

Maybe they work for the beast ?
they do seem to have this bad habit of bringing me bad news in the form of more shi**y Bills.

Eventually I just gave up on it all & started focusing my attention on that which makes me feel the happiest,
to ignore such would just mean I'm being my own worst enemy.

I believe that some puzzles could send me mad if I let them...
& I end up reading what feels like the whole internetz in the process of said madness. lol ..."welcome to the house of fun?"

I'm certain that somebody will work it all out one day, just like the kryptos & anything else which may be hidden,
& when they do, hopefully I'll be around to read about it & congratulate them... hopefully it's you.

Just don't go keeping it all a secret like the order of the risen X do.

& also, if you collect stamps ?... I just found this...
The album cover for Led Zeppelin IV was among the ten chosen by the Royal Mail for a set of "Classic Album Cover"
postage stamps issued in January 2010.
l <X> l
PO+W+AЯ
W111+ll+111M
+M+

Last edited by rich157; 07-03-2010 at 10:43 AM.
rich157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:27 PM   #124
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich157 View Post
Sorry, I should have stated.

It's just my own conclusion I came to before giving up, it's from spending loads of time messssing about with the REP-tiles & Pi'nd aR in the ring.

I noticed that when I doubled the Z/N up in the centre it looks like an overhead view of a pyramid.
Which is also similar to what I see when looking down on the centre of St Peter's square.

So then I trimmed it down a bit more to make it look a bit more like a proper keyhole.
Then when I looked through it, MT AO stood out at me.
Originally it said ET AO, but like I said... I messed around for a while until I came to MT.

I thought to myself... wow that's kind of fitting... mount alpha omega ? but what could the P & R mean ?

PeteR ??
The Vatican a bunch of purple peter eaters ?

Then it dawned on me...
I remembered where I'd seen a keyhole & mountain together before...
Robert Plant's picture... it's in the artwork on Led ze-ppel-in's untitled fourth album. (the hermit pic)

Here's what I found...
<----> ?

I just mirrored the image of the hermit.

Then I looked at the path running through the middle of the mountain & I found a keyhole, a couple of heads and a hidden kite shape, with what looks like the letter M at the base.
Then I merged the images and found some more weird stuff.

Wiki tells me that, "the painting is now associated with the song Stairway to Heaven"

I laughed as I thought to myself.. wtf is this ? Mount AO & now a stairway to heaven ?

So I took a closer look at the song. Which eventually led me to the alleged backward masking, on which wiki says this....

"He will give those with him 666" ?

Sixth hour, sixth day, sixth month... I seem to be doing so well ticking off the sixes thus far...
So then I looked a bit closer at that, which led me to the bible...

Then I converted the numbers to letters... 13=M, 16=P, 18=R

& then I looked a lot closer at the letters... lol, ...in the end it became like what I can only imagine OCD must be like ?
I even went to the extent of looking at the people that deliver my own letters. Royal Mail Post..

Maybe they work for the beast ?
they do seem to have this bad habit of bringing me bad news in the form of more shi**y Bills.

Eventually I just gave up on it all & started focusing my attention on that which makes me feel the happiest,
to ignore such would just mean I'm being my own worst enemy.

I believe that some puzzles could send me mad if I let them...
& I end up reading what feels like the whole internetz in the process of said madness. lol ..."welcome to the house of fun?"

I'm certain that somebody will work it all out one day, just like the kryptos & anything else which may be hidden,
& when they do, hopefully I'll be around to read about it & congratulate them... hopefully it's you.

Just don't go keeping it all a secret like the order of the risen X do.

& also, if you collect stamps ?... I just found this...
The album cover for Led Zeppelin IV was among the ten chosen by the Royal Mail for a set of "Classic Album Cover"
postage stamps issued in January 2010.
How does the mail/male get around?
RMP?
HMRN?

ALL of the ABOVE that you shared is proof we are immersed in an ARCHETYPAL matrix?
These connections will ALWAYS be found.

THEY know that...that is why they confuse the herd with ambiguous crap that does not make sense.

When I read that a hypnotist creates ambiguities to assist in putting folks into a trance state...
It became apparent that is exactly what the powers that be do.
By creating lies, and ambiguities, like going to maSS, the result is a maSS hysteria.

A herd of humanity that is ashleep and in a trance.
ONLY a UNIVERSAL TRUTH that we can all embrace, will wake us all up?
What ONE event would put us all on the same page at once?
Olympics gets great coverage.
Landing on the MOON?
WTC and 911?
These are the kinds of events that help shape sheeple logic.

Rich you obviously enjoy 'playing' along with the Universe.
The above image could be interpreted as 3 + 1.
Correct?
So what does 3 + 1 mean on the quantum level of understanding.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...237587#p237587
(feel free to join that forum if you feel you have any more insights re: A, O, R, P, M or E)
All those LETTERS are relevant as you will see to modern Twistor Theory.

The SS clue or SATOR Square is perhaps a clue we can use to figure out how the universal STATOR works?
WHAT IF?

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 07-03-2010 at 12:39 PM.
raphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 12:46 AM   #125
rich157

Quote:
Originally Posted by raphael
How does the mail/male get around?
RMP?
HMRN?

I live here ^^ at the top of 3VE 'il.
Around here the mail is delivered by use of shanks's pony.
(that doesn't mean that they're Royal Mounted Postmen though, just that most of them tend to walk)
My father is also a postman so he just grabs the mail straight from the sorting office for me.

Quote:
ALL of the ABOVE that you shared is proof we are immersed in an ARCHETYPAL matrix?
These connections will ALWAYS be found.

THEY know that...that is why they confuse the herd with ambiguous crap that does not make sense.
Yes, lol
It certainly feels like a con-fusing matrix at times... but I just try to stick to what feels true to me.

Quote:
When I read that a hypnotist creates ambiguities to assist in putting folks into a trance state...
It became apparent that is exactly what the powers that be do.
By creating lies, and ambiguities, like going to maSS, the result is a maSS hysteria.

A herd of humanity that is ashleep and in a trance.
ONLY a UNIVERSAL TRUTH that we can all embrace, will wake us all up?
What ONE event would put us all on the same page at once?
Olympics gets great coverage.
Landing on the MOON?
WTC and 911?
These are the kinds of events that help shape sheeple logic.

Yeah & through their trance like state they then become the hypnotists little puppets,
as they hang on to every bit of info released about whatever beliefs they've been programmed with.

Hmmm... what ONE event would put us all on the same page at once, amidst mass hysteria ? ....that's a good question....
It's mainly religious beliefs & skin colour that divide the majority, so.... perhaps a red devil ?
but, at a time when most people are only out to look after themselves, how many people really want to see Man United ?

The religious fanatics (and there's quite a few of them) seem to be ready & waiting for some kind of ultimate anti-christ
character to blame for everything that they see as having gone wrong in their lives ?
& then there's the REP-tile believers who I believe are waiting for some entity called PindaR to blame ?
& then there are also those people who are looking to blame the sly rich folk, who they see as being at the top of the PiRiMide ?

So, perhaps a combination of all three could work great... (3 in 1 ?) ...just as long as the people don't have to blame themselves... right ? lol

Yeah... some kind of enemy that they could all have in common, should do the job. (a fall guy)

Quote:

Rich you obviously enjoy 'playing' along with the Universe.
The above image could be interpreted as 3 + 1.
Correct?
So what does 3 + 1 mean on the quantum level of understanding.
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic...237587#p237587
(feel free to join that forum if you feel you have any more insights re: A, O, R, P, M or E)
All those LETTERS are relevant as you will see to modern Twistor Theory.
Thanks for the link & the invite...

Quote:
all creation is a fantastic game/puzzle

"all the world is a stage", each of us given a role to play, was turned into a "heaven or hell" by religion, handing out free bibles to get the message out, but now apparently science is helping to morph our reality into an admission required disneyland.

namaste
^^ got this nice post from there.

I'm stuck in the middle.

My sirius side says that I should just go with the majority & try to fit into the system,
I might enjoy the ratz race, maybe even get rich or become a star ? & maybe the X factor & Pope Idol really are good ?
or maybe I'm destined to follow in my fathers footsteps & become a deliverer of messages ?
(Royal Mail Post - Rich Mich de Pitch... hey.. if the CAPS fit & all that... or have I got that all wrong ? ..oh well, nevermind)

My playful side says that I should just spend my time enjoying myself looking after that which I've already got.
Treasure every single moment in this temple of sol'n'moon (lux) make a few friends and try to learn from lifes funny little lessons.
Why strive to be a star anyway, when it seems like all some people want to do is to launch sh!t at them ? ...stoopid pappa ratzi.. lol
better off staying hidden amongst the trees in the long run, like the knights who say "ni...",

....or maybe I've just gone insane in da brain... like Cypress Hill ? (black sun day)

SEE-MY-TREE ?

Knights templars...
Knights tales...

What am I missing ?
l <X> l
PO+W+AЯ
W111+ll+111M
+M+

Last edited by rich157; 08-03-2010 at 04:18 PM.
rich157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 07:24 PM   #126
dodeca

...we continue with the "keyhole"....

we have seen the lion/dragon in China wearing the keyhole arround its neck:

for the chinese the dragons are the symbols for plasma discharges,it is the green dragon/jupiter that cometh through the astroid belt, it represent the resurrected/osiris the second with his green head and hands.

In egypt there is an other animal that wears the "keyhole" and that is cow Hathor.notice that the keyhole is "empty" and that hathor's eye in NOT horus's eye:

Here hathor with celestial cross in keyhole and her eye is the eye of Horus:

and finally hathor and horus are together (notice the hawk at her feet) the eight spoke is seen in the keyhole which the egyptians call a menat:

it is the egyptian menat that inspired the romans to built the famous keyhole of the vatican..

...will be continued....
Old 15-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #127
thedefender

thedefender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 07:52 PM   #128
thedefender

Philadelphia - The Keystone State

Old 15-03-2010, 09:40 PM   #129
nobodyswife

Default Alice in wonderland

In the new movie Alice in wonderland the keyhole theme is also used. I saw the trailer and a couple of stills and I've already had enough of their mind control symbolism and their satanic shit. There seems to be subliminal things in the cup.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AAAcup of tea.jpg (37.1 KB, 73 views)
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #130
thedefender

From Alice In Wonderland the original.

I dont mean to push this thread to far off track because it is one of the few on this board with great information.
Old 15-03-2010, 10:51 PM   #131
nobodyswife

Default Bringing us back to satanic Disney

Good one the defender. It's really everywhere...
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #132
dodeca

This one:

is this one:

and represent this:

here an other picture of the whole:

it contains the hathor pillars (celestial cow) ,the seven rings of the earth also know as the "absu" and the archa noach aka the ship of the heaven.The ship of the heaven contains jupiter.First jupiter was the green sun (in the form of the keyhole) and later become the red midnight sun on the ship:

The celestial cow pillars in a lodge(notice the green wings of the green sun):

Here the green sun in the same lodge.Its centre contains the BELL in Saturn.First in the transition between kronos/saturn and zeus/jupiter the sky was green.Two pillars rules the sky.After that the sky became red (das roteschild) and two other pillars became visible (as the absu).Osiris the second/jupiter with his green head and hands became the red pine cone and represents the red midnight sun on the archa noach sailing the heavenly waters/absu also known as them seven seas (7-up):

Here a depiction of the thai osiris the second with his green face and hands:

Last edited by dodeca; 04-04-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #133
emerald
Banned

"1491 woodcut of the personification of Saturn riding a chariot drawn by two dragons and holding a sickle, his scepter of power and symbol of his ability to sever and to harvest. Aquarius, the principle sign ruled by Saturn, is represented in the back wheel of the chariot by a water bearer pouring out water. Capricorn, the secondary sign ruled by Saturn, is represented by the goat-fish in the front wheel of the chariot. The incorrect order of these two signs in the wheels is testimony to the loss of understanding of planetary sect during the Medieval and Renaissance periods."

"Saturn in Kabbalah radiating light, framed by the four Elements, each of which is set in an aura of light."

"The mysterious Saturnstones

All Latter-day Saints are acquainted with the most familiar icons of the Salt Lake Temple. There are Sunstones, Moonstones, Earthstones and Starstones. What most Saints do not know is that the original architectural drawings by Truman O. Angell, temple architect, called for Saturnstones, a depiction of a planet with two rings around it, located at the top of the buttresses, above the Sunstones, on the long south wall of the temple.

There is no such symbol on the Salt Lake Temple as it was finally erected, as we see it today. Instead, a repeated symbol (called a ‘frieze’ in architecture) of a circle with a ring around it was inaugurated to replace the original icon.

This circle frieze, as depicted here, can be seen on the parapet stringcourse, immediately below the three towers at each end of the temple, and is still referred to as the Saturnstones.

This symbol, too, is in accord with ancient iconography. It is the basic symbol for the Saturnian configuration, and is related to the Eye of God symbol.

Apparently, a decision was made to eliminate the Saturn icon sometime between the creation of the original plans for the temple and its final construction. No reason was ever given, and LDS scholars are at a loss to explain why the change was made. But it is this author’s contention that using a Saturn symbol was making too plain a truth that the church was not willing to explain openly.

As noted elsewhere by this author, the truth of Saturn’s dominance in Earth’s ancient heavens was the great, sacred secret of antiquity. It was told only in the most sacred precincts of ancient ritual centers. While the outward symbolism of ancient architecture, symbology and ritual endlessly reiterated the truths of Earth’s ancient skies, the names or titles used publicly to designate these icons or deities did not directly connect them to the actual planets themselves. This was withheld, saved for more sacred moments. It is for this same reason, for example, that the sacred name of God (eeeeaaaahoooowaaayeeee) was spoken only in the Holy of Holies in ancient Israelite temples, yet the name Yahweh was commonly known, used in names and expletives.

One can only speculate that, in like manner, Brigham Young, who was intimately involved in every detail of the Salt Lake Temple’s conception and construction, had learned of Saturn’s true role in Earth’s past from Joseph Smith. While Brigham’s initial inclination, likely, was to display that truth iconographically on the walls of the temple, a change of heart led him to alter the symbolic scheme. He may have felt that this truth was too much for Saints and Gentiles alike. If so, he was true to the pattern of secrecy set down by every other temple-building culture in history.

Location, location, location

It is striking that an icon of the planet Saturn should have occupied the highest point on the buttresses.

Again, scholars seem puzzled by its presence and location, wondering why Saturn was selected since there is apparently nothing in Mormon theology that would designate the planet worthy of elevated positioning on a modern temple.

One scholar stumbled on the truth when he noted that Saturn may have been selected to represent Kolob since it was the most noteworthy planet in the solar system, making it a symbolic match for the “great” star written of by Abraham. Ironically, the scholar was closer than he knew. As explained elsewhere by this author, Kolob was one of many Egyptian designations of the ancient Saturnian configuration of planets. For that reason the Saturnstones were properly included in the iconography of a latter-day temple, located above all the other icons at the highest point on the wall because Saturn once stood above all other planets or stars.

Looking north

Also noteworthy is the fact that the original drawings depicted the Saturnstones only on the south wall of the temple, not on the north, east or west walls. In this, the temple’s designers were true to the ancient order of things.

In antiquity, when Saturn dominated earthly skies, one could only see Saturn when facing north; facing south would have put Saturn behind the observer. Hence, a depiction of Saturn on a modern temple should properly be located only on a south-facing wall, so that it is only seen when facing the south side of the temple, where the viewer is looking northward, as he would have done to see Saturn in antiquity. Thus, the location of the symbol properly orients the observer northward. It would be, therefore, completely inappropriate to depict Saturn on an east, west or north-facing wall.

More pointer stars

This brings us to the depiction of Ursa Major or the Big Dipper high on the west wall of the temple.

These stars are depicted there, again, to point the eye of the viewer to the north, the location of Saturn in antiquity.

The temple’s designers wished, again, to properly orient the viewer. As one stands looking up at the temple’s west wall, he or she is facing east with the north to his left. The stars forming the Big Dipper are arranged on the temple, as they are in the heavens, so as to point to the North Star, Polaris, on the viewer’s left, the one and only star in the heavens that remains immobile, the one and only star to which a fixed symbol could constantly point. Thus, Polaris becomes a symbolic substitute for the ancient anchor of the heavens, Saturn.

The Big Dipper is traditionally used as a pointer constellation for the North Star. Thus, all who saw the Big Dipper constellation icon on the wall immediately knew it pointed to Polaris. It serves as a universal signpost, in a universal, symbolic language. Additionally, the selection of Polaris, the North Star, is most appropriate because, as was true of ancient Saturn, it is the only apparently fixed object in the sky, the polar anchor around which all heaven turns. So, too, was ancient Saturn depicted as ever turning, yet never moving, fixed and immovable.

Orienting observers

The location of the original Saturnstones on the south wall and the existing star icons on the west wall both direct the observer’s attention to the north, the original location of the Saturnian configuration of planets in antiquity. Thus we see how elements of the present heavens are combined with those of antiquity in this modern temple, as they were with all its ancient predecessors. This also serves to suggest that most, if not all, of the other temple icons depict some aspect of that ancient planetary alignment, the original cosmos, the first heavens.

So we see that Nibley was accurate in his assessment of the temple as a representation of the cosmos. More accurately, it depicts elements of the ancient sky and the modern sky - what the ancients meant by "cosmos." Thus, the temple becomes a virtual road map of the ancient heavens, pointing the observer to the original elements that are no longer seen."

Last edited by emerald; 05-04-2010 at 04:30 PM.
emerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #134
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodeca View Post

I see the numbers 52 or SZ and its mirror ZS or 25.
why is that important?

Cosmic blenders 25 and 52?
http://2012forum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=16346

Last edited by raphael; 05-04-2010 at 06:10 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:54 AM   #135
dodeca

Pillars and water:

....the pillars represent the Absu/heavenly waters.
Old 21-05-2010, 08:13 PM   #136
dodeca

Old 29-06-2010, 02:13 PM   #137
dodeca

Old 29-06-2010, 04:22 PM   #138
raphael
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodeca View Post

the fella who produced that video I have nicknamed
"dave the dummy"

why do I call Dave Talbot the producer of that video series a dummy?

3 good reasons

1/ he dissed the 12,000 year old swastika (source unknown, lost to antiquity)
he said relative to his Saturn theory that the swastika (found the world over) was was a "non-iSSue
2/ Dave discusses lightening, yet he fails to know, acknowledge that the swastika was a symbol for lightening, thunder, cloud?
3/ he was part of the reason that the swastika and me got the boot/banned from his forum.

our theories were on a collision course...and the collision would having forced his theory to take a back seat to the TRUTH?

duhhhhhhhh YES

He really is, DAVE Talbot blah blah Saturn theory, threw away 12,000 years of *good luck* in his ignorance suggesting the swastika is a non-issue?
I took an iSSue to his nonsense, what a wanker...really...another fool who fell pray to his own EGO...because he IGNORES the OBVIOUS...
that makes him an IGNORANT man.

IGNORANT wankers/experts like him, clinging to 'his' Saturn theory, trying to trump thousands of years of ancient Chinese wisdom, drives me BATTY?

I only say that because I have on file an image of 5 bats + 5 swastikas = all things good in China.

namaste

Last edited by raphael; 29-06-2010 at 04:28 PM.
Old 17-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #139
dodeca

"Some of the Italians called Pythagoreans say that the comet is one of the planets [Venus]." -- Aristotle, philosopher.

"Democritus however, insists upon the truth of his view and affirms that certain stars [Venus] have been seen when comets dissolve." -- Aristotle, philosopher.

"Venus experienced in quick succession its birth and expulsion under violent conditions; an existence as a comet on an ellipse which approached the sun closely; two encounters with the earth accompanied by discharges of [electric] potentials between these two bodies and with a thermal effect caused by conversion of momentum into heat; a number of contacts with Mars, and probably also with Jupiter. Since all this happened between the third and first millennia before the present era, the core of the planet Venus must still be hot." -- Immanuel Velikovsky, polymath, 1950

ScienceDaily (July 15, 2010) — Astronomers using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope have confirmed the existence of a baked object that could be called a "cometary planet." The gas giant planet, named HD 209458b, is orbiting so close to its star that its heated atmosphere is escaping into space.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0715123546.htm
Old 26-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #140
dodeca

In this video:

we see at the end this symbol:

Most of you know this symbol as the symbol of the squatter/stickman http://www.google.nl/images?um=1&hl=...n&start=0&sa=N

The maroccan people in the atlas mountains and the people in the azores called this symbol "Hombre Libre" http://www.google.nl/images?um=1&hl=...r&start=0&sa=N

In dutch the symbol is called "donderbezem". Donder being thunder and bezem is broom together making it a "ThunderBroom".

A thunderbroom:

detail:

On an other wall:

It is a strong symbol as it represents the power of the gods.
We see this theme back in the chain of the order of the "gulden vlies",one of the highest knight orders of Holland dating way back to Charlemagne.
Here we see Charlemagne (notice his Habsburger chin) with the squattermanchain:

"Gulden Vlies":

This same theme we see here in the coat of arms of Napoleon.The chain contains the weapon of the gods, this time as the eagle as the eagle is the weapon of Zeus/Jupiter:

The eagle represent the thunderbolt of the gods. It is the one and only Thunderbird on the thunderpole of the indians.

It is the ultimate currency/power of the universe and that is why you find it on the one dollar.

Last edited by dodeca; 26-07-2010 at 06:18 PM.