Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 08-10-2008, 10:29 AM   #41
bryan

Default Where exactly were the eyewitnesses?

Several eyewitnesses called the newsdesks of the various TV channels at the time of the south tower explosions or shortly afterwards.

Why is it that all the witnesses who were at the scene failed to see or hear a plane, while all the witnesses who were at a safe distance from the WTC did see and hear a plane?

http://www.archive.org/details/sept_11_tv_archive

ABC

Don Dahler (at the scene): 'I did not see a plane go in. That, that just exploded' [31:52]

Karim Arraki (in Greenwich): 'I saw the second plane go boom!' [38:53]

BBC

Steve Evans (at the scene): 'There are more explosions further down the building. . . Initially the assumption was that it was a bomb. . . There is an uncontrollable event involving explosions and fire going on above us' [28:45]

Jane Beresford (at Battery Park): 'A plane flew down right above us, so very very close to our heads, and smashed right into the other tower'. [2nd vid, 04:40]

CBS

(No witness at the scene)

Teresa Renaud (in Chelsea): 'Oh, there's another one. Another plane just hit. Oh my God, another plane has just hit another building. It flew right into the middle of it'. [31:52]

Frederick Schneider (in his office): 'While I was still sitting at my desk, I saw a second jet, a fairly large plane, fly in over the south end of Manhattan and deliberately fly into the Trade Centre before my eyes'.

CNN / WABC

Winston Mitchell (at the scene): 'The building's exploding right now. . . OK, the whole building just exploded some more, the whole top part'. [15:06]

Dr Jay Adlersberg: (at 86th Street / Riverside): 'It was very visible that a plane had come in at low altitude and appeared to crash into the World Trade Centre'. [18:13]

FOX5

Dick Oliver (at Park Row, nearby): 'Jim, I don't know whether we've confirmed that this was an air crash, or to be more specific, some people said they. . . (gets faded out) [37:42]

(While this seems to contradict a report he made earlier, Dick Oliver had been cut off after interviewing a passer-by who said she was certain the first explosion came from inside the building. The reporter then seems to have had a serious talk with someone the studio, before reciting the following in a noticeably half-hearted fashion: 'As you know, some kind of an aircraft crashed into the World Trade Centre. This is no accident. This is no bomb from inside. This is, as you put it, a terrorist attack. There's no two ways about it'. [32:58])

Lonnie Davido (on her roof): 'I saw something go into the other building, 'cause from where I am, I can see the World Trade Centre'. [2nd vid, 01:18]

NBC

(No witness at the scene)

Elliot Walker (in her apartment): 'Oh, another one just hit. Something else just hit. A very large plane just flew directly over my building and there's been another collision. . . A very large plane, which might have been a DC9 or a 747 just flew past my window'. [31:54]

Jennifer Oberstein (at Battery Park): 'It looks like a movie. I saw a large plane, like a jet, go immediately, headed directly into the World Trade Centre. . . I watched the plane fly into the World Trade Centre'. [33.00]

Ollie Everhard (at home): 'It was unbelievable seeing this second jet come crashing into the second tower'. [36:03]

Dan Dietrich (7th Avenue South, 15-20 blocks north of WTC): 'I saw another plane crash into the other side of the tower at a lower level. . . Another plane came in low, I believe from the other side, and hit the middle of the other tower'. [2nd vid, 01:35]

If you volunteered to be a witness to an explosion, would you want to be standing right next to it?
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:45 AM   #42
dangermouse

the planes were traveling at 500 mph ... unless you were expecting it to happen it would be easy to miss
Old 08-10-2008, 01:51 PM   #43
bryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
the planes were traveling at 500 mph ... unless you were expecting it to happen it would be easy to miss
How much noise do they make when they're travelling at 500 mph?
Old 04-07-2011, 11:33 PM   #44
blahblah
Banned

Jane Beresford
Senior Producer, BBC Radio
tel: 011 44 7931-520539
email: [email protected]
blahblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 09:28 PM   #45
bryan

God only knows what she's got in store for us next year.