Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2008, 04:18 PM   #1
hirschfelder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Regarding Rik's "Suicide"

Has anybody been able to confirm that this is the case yet?

Other than the rumour started by FreeCanada and the alleged message from his mother on the Red Ice forum, is there any actual evidence that he took his own life?

Had he taken his own life or died in any other mysterious way, his death would have to have been referred to the Coroner for an inquest before a death certificate could be issued and a funeral held

Of course, this could have happened. The only problem is with the timescale; was there enough time for an inquest in between the date of death and the funeral?; and the media, there have been no reports in either the Bradford or Ilkley local media about his suicide and the subsequent inquest

Again, this doesn't rule suicide out entirely, especially if there were other forces at work, but unless I'm missing something, there doesn't seem to be much indicating that he killed himself either

I'm happy to go to Bradford to obtain a copy of his death certificate if nobody else wants to, although I do think some of you should do at least some research before gossiping about his "suicide" (I know, I'm gossiping too, now)

Given the nature of his research, I think we do have a right to know if he died in mysterious circumstances, inc. suicide, but I don't think we (you lot) have the right spread these rumours without any inquiry whatsoever
__________________
All new explosive blog!
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #2
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

It says in the local paper that there were no "suspicious circumstances", ie no murder or manslaughter, sign of foul play, no cause of death is given, therefore the only possibility is suicide, it won't say that on his deth certificate though.

Quote:
WELL-known Scunthorpe– born rock guitarist, singer and writer Richard 'Rik' Clay has died at his home in Ilkley at the age of 26.
His grieving family led by his parents John and Jill Clay said there were no suspicious circumstances.
http://www.thisisscunthorpe.co.uk/ne...l/article.html
__________________
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.


Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.

Last edited by bendoon; 12-09-2008 at 04:24 PM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:36 PM   #3
hirschfelder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
It says in the local paper that there were no "suspicious circumstances", ie no murder or manslaughter, sign of foul play, no cause of death is given, therefore the only possibility is suicide, it won't say that on his deth certificate though.
WTF????????? I'm sure there are other possibilities!

And of course his death certificate will record if it was suicide, although it might use a euphemism such as "accidental" or "death by misadventure", but at least that's something more to go on than your "logic"
__________________
All new explosive blog!
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:37 PM   #4
hirschfelder
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,535
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I've just heard the Red Ice guy talk about this. Looks like he's looked into it and got some real answers

Saves me a trip to Bradford I suppose

I'm just gobsmacked, I thought the suicide thing was nothing more than a nasty rumour

Looks like you can delete this now, mods
__________________
All new explosive blog!
hirschfelder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 05:56 PM   #5
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

why did he kill himself?

what he knew was quite accurate, he was onto things.

he seemed in good spirits. its not nice to speculate, but i personally find it hard to accept he would kill himself, when he was just starting to put things together.

if the elite/spirits etc did get to him, then we will never know.

what we must do is take inspiration and strength from riks work/life, and carry on regardless of the elite and consequences.

i am now determined more than ever to carry this stuff on, i have been in discussions with starting my own forum/website/blog etc, and doing this thing on big scale/professionally, doing this thing in serious manner.

better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

i am open to all suggestions regarding the name of the website, design, topics etc on the forthcoming website. i will link it to this one, and will continue to take part on this forum, as this is a great forum, and known worldwide.

i want an all inclusive/egalitarian/free website, i want all members to contribute with topics, ideas etc. hence i want a name that all people can relate to.

so please feel free to contribute people, all ideas are welcome.
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 06:59 PM   #6
planetsadhana
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,437
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

thats great synergy,

the future is not set in stone , so exposeing this information is one way of creating the positive force that will prevent this zion stuff happening
planetsadhana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 07:49 PM   #7
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

It's odd seeing Rick's old posts... I'm listening to the RICR show now. Cheers to Hendrik for making the effort.

After some thought about all this...

We have friends on the other side. Now that's what I call 'insiders'. I'm sure he hasn't given up. The fight is still ON.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #8
frankanne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,815
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
why did he kill himself?

what he knew was quite accurate, he was onto things.

he seemed in good spirits. its not nice to speculate, but i personally find it hard to accept he would kill himself, when he was just starting to put things together.

if the elite/spirits etc did get to him, then we will never know.

what we must do is take inspiration and strength from riks work/life, and carry on regardless of the elite and consequences.

i am now determined more than ever to carry this stuff on, i have been in discussions with starting my own forum/website/blog etc, and doing this thing on big scale/professionally, doing this thing in serious manner.

better to die on your feet, than live on your knees.

i am open to all suggestions regarding the name of the website, design, topics etc on the forthcoming website. i will link it to this one, and will continue to take part on this forum, as this is a great forum, and known worldwide.

i want an all inclusive/egalitarian/free website, i want all members to contribute with topics, ideas etc. hence i want a name that all people can relate to.

so please feel free to contribute people, all ideas are welcome.
that's a great idea synergy. Well done mate. Maybe we could all do a bit of 'brain storming'. Universal Energy Blog? The One Consciousness? Life Force? Limitless Dimensions? Shut me up, I'm getting carried away.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:47 PM   #9
cruise4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,865
Likes: 87 (62 Posts)
Default

The Black Syn? Might save you drawing up your own logos!
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:59 PM   #10
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

i want it to be a group effort, a collective creation, like our reality. i do not want my own name on it etc, as its about all of us working together as equals. thus if anyone wants to contribute topics, threads, research, blogs, art/music/prose, forum names, forum designs/formats, logos etc, please feel free to do so, it will be very much appreaciated.
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2008, 06:06 AM   #11
runciter
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 10,998
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

sorry but i still can't believe he killed himself, it makes no sense to me.
runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2008, 12:02 AM   #12
frankanne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,815
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
sorry but i still can't believe he killed himself, it makes no sense to me.
Same here runciter.
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2008, 12:52 AM   #13
spectruma
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 272
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Regarding his "suicide"...

My hunch is that it's complete and utter bullshit.

Like so many other "mystery disappearances" of people who got too close to the truth and disseminating it to the masses.

Last edited by spectruma; 15-09-2008 at 01:05 AM.
spectruma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 08:12 AM   #14
frankanne
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,815
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectruma View Post
Regarding his "suicide"...

My hunch is that it's complete and utter bullshit.

Like so many other "mystery disappearances" of people who got too close to the truth and disseminating it to the masses.
So the timeline goes like this:

12th June 2008, Rik does the Redice interview. He's upbeat, happy, looking forward to revealing more stuff.

13th June 2008. 8.24am he's posting, happily

9.51am, he's posting again happily, promising 'full expose of the music industry coming soon'.

His father said that he suddenly came down with adrenal problems? and
"it's total shutdown and he doesn't have the capacity to even contemplate going on the web.."

Yet Rik's blog came down on the 13th June 2008. So if Rik suddenly became so ill that day, after posting that he was going to reveal stuff, so ill that he didn't have the capacity to contemplate going on the web - then who took down his blog?
frankanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #15
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

the work rik published in the public forum was not enough to send him over the edge, it wasn't deep occult etc, it was critical/creative thought. so henrik with his analysis is wrong imho. why rik committed suicide we might not ever know. he seemed a talented man, he had a good job, good friends, and a good social life. the real reasons are not known to us, thus speculation to me, seems like people like henrik are gloating over his death eg he couldn't handle the truth, unlike us professional researchers etc. personally, rik done more work than henrik and crane. i mean come on what half these researchers do is pure theatre, they are living in fantasy land, crop cirlces, channeled information, ripping old vedic concepts and passing it of as there own.

how many of them offer pragmatic and intelligent discourse?

the thing is rik's work resonated with the average person/common man. we could see his work and relate to it. that is what i am, i am a common man, average bloke, the masses, a sheep etc. all these researchers are frankly up their own arseholes and are detached from the reality of the masses. they pontificate about how they know the truth and they don't know much. i have connected more dots than most of the researchers, and yet most don't even see the connections, not even the famous researchers. see the thing is what we do, is for all of us, its about bringing the info to everyone, not being snobby and saying the sheep do not know this, they cannot handle the truth, that is bullshit to be frank. do not underestimate the intelligence and compassion of the masses, we are the masses, we are not seperate from them. too many researchers sell out, get all elitest and look down onto the masses/amateur researchers like me, rik, us etc.

i like red ice, but too much worshipping of false idols eg researchers with flashy websites is going on. trust in ourselves and our own ability, respect yourself and eachother. half of these reserachers are disinfo, payrolled to keep us apart and in conflict with eachother.

has henrik, ian crane etc pointed out the mistakes in riks work, have they given us a critical analysis, no. judge them by their fruits/works/actions. they all say this is wrong etc, but what do they offer?

i didn't know rik that well, but someone has to defend his honour from these snobby slandering researchers, they are acting like vultures, there time is over.
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2008, 04:08 PM   #16
synergy777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 8,369
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

we should share openly, treat everyone the same. some researchers do not, some do but most i think are like, how can i say it. this stuff is their last chance at being someone, a type of conspiracy culture celeb. they pretend they do not believe in fame, power, etc, but they love it. snobbery comes from arrogance/insecurity. everybody to a degree loves to be loved, famous, its an ego trip.

me i am too stubborn, single minded to give a hoot, lol, as long as the job gets done, who cares about the fame/credit, its all about results, eg us the people winning, and liberating ourselves, and living in peace. everything else is secondary, the main objective is winning.

to be honest this stuff comes easy to me, hence sometimes i am right, sometimes i am wrong. but we need to all contribute, thus helping eachother to improve, to fine tune our data, to increase its accuracy. it should be inclusive not exclusive.

its a team effort this time, not a mission for one poor soul. its too big, too much responsibility to expect one person to have all the answers, do everything. we have to help aswell. think about, all the previous times, krishna, buddha, yashuah, were on solo missions, and the elite beat them.

this time we cannot fail, failure is not an option. thus we must take collective responsibility and unite, we have the power, we just don't have the self belief, self confidence in ourselves. we don't have trust in ourselves and we don't trust eachother.

we must change this.
__________________
http://synergy777.blogspot.com/ http://www.myspace.com/synergy777 http://www.zazzle.co.uk/synergy777

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #17
xxxx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 690
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post

i like red ice, but too much worshipping of false idols eg researchers with flashy websites is going on. trust in ourselves and our own ability, respect yourself and eachother. half of these reserachers are disinfo, payrolled to keep us apart and in conflict with eachother.
i'm not having a go, but following this reasoning you could say that this whole rik clay stuff is disinfo. keep you distracted by what he was saying last. i dunno, its just an idea. doesn't mean i believe it.
xxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:34 PM   #18
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 6 (6 Posts)
Default

quote: nugget

he knew Rick

Hey. Ive been messaged on facebook so I got my ass in gear and have come back to post.
Im glad people are looking out for each other but some of you... mentioning no names, Really need to get a grip.


I feel bad for not not coming straight back home and posting about my converstaions with Rik, but I have a life other than being sat at this computer.

Ive been spending time with my girlfriend (as I went away with friends) since I have come home. Along with catching up with work etc.



What has happened to Rik is tragic. We can assume, but non of us know the real truth. I personally dont belive it was suicide, or if it was then there was something pushing him. But seeing has none! of us did anything about it, we probably will never know.

Going round in circles on this forum isnt going to get us anywhere. I have been contacted by a girl called elizabeth form canada, and she is keen to make a documentory or actually go out there to find more info on what happened to Rik. This is what needs to be done! Not bickering like kids amongst ourselfs. We of all people should know we need to get behind each other, otherwise what situation will we end up then?

I told eric dubai months ago about my experiences with Rik as I saw him as someone I could rely on for a well judged opinion. But anyway I will explain......

After trying to rally people up to actually go and find Rik in person it was a few days later that I was added by Rik (or his account) on facebook.
Obviously i first asked how he was etc and repeatedly asked if it actually was him.

We talked about his band..music.. crop circles etc before the conversation lead on to what actually happend to him.

He said that he was with his boyfriend is his room and they had done LSD. He said he was thinking but started to loose it. He apparently started to try and climb out the window (3rd floor). His boyfriend pulled him back in and then they left the house to go for a walk. He again said he started to really freak out in the street and lost the plot.
Later on he ended up back home and threw himself out the window. He said he hurt his back and danamge his ankle. But other than that was fine physicaly.

He said afterwards that he had mental issues and that he had lost all his perception of things and that hopefully he was on the mend.

Obviously im just relaying what was typed in the chat... im not saying this is the truth of what happend to him.

I asked why he didnt let the forums know that he was ok..or not. But he said that it was pointless as nobody would belive it (probably true) as I am also experiencing.

So thats the main info of what was said..... confusing to say the least.

Everybody I speak to about this dosnt belive it was him. I was also suspect from the fact that he only got in contact on facebook.... a corperate database of people and what they are all up to. Im sure the powers that be have full access to user accounts. Something im not so sure about with these forums and this website. Are they privately hosted??

I will be getting round to posting some more topics more on my blog soon, and also my recent 11:11 experiences.

Take it easy people and try to keep a level head.

J
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=82
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:31 PM   #19
nugget
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 77
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy777 View Post
we should share openly, treat everyone the same. some researchers do not, some do but most i think are like, how can i say it. this stuff is their last chance at being someone, a type of conspiracy culture celeb. they pretend they do not believe in fame, power, etc, but they love it. snobbery comes from arrogance/insecurity. everybody to a degree loves to be loved, famous, its an ego trip.

me i am too stubborn, single minded to give a hoot, lol, as long as the job gets done, who cares about the fame/credit, its all about results, eg us the people winning, and liberating ourselves, and living in peace. everything else is secondary, the main objective is winning.

to be honest this stuff comes easy to me, hence sometimes i am right, sometimes i am wrong. but we need to all contribute, thus helping eachother to improve, to fine tune our data, to increase its accuracy. it should be inclusive not exclusive.

its a team effort this time, not a mission for one poor soul. its too big, too much responsibility to expect one person to have all the answers, do everything. we have to help aswell. think about, all the previous times, krishna, buddha, yashuah, were on solo missions, and the elite beat them.

this time we cannot fail, failure is not an option. thus we must take collective responsibility and unite, we have the power, we just don't have the self belief, self confidence in ourselves. we don't have trust in ourselves and we don't trust eachother.

we must change this.
Wise words mate.
Puting Riks info back up was something I was kinda getting attacked for on here by the minority,but like you said, its a collective effort. We ALL need to do our little bit minus egos etc, because as a whole theres no way the agenda can go on.
nugget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #20
tracker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 9,347
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

what public froum did he have ?

did he have more than 1 ?

please tell .
tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:15 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.