Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 04-09-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
samsonnait

Default Baalbek stones A Collossal enigma.

Have a look here; http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ar...ossal%20Enigma
http://z.about.com/d/atheism/1/0/l/y...upiterWall.jpg

I find these perfect shaped stones with a weight up to 1500 tons very fascinating.

If im well informed there are 2 giant cranes in the world today that can lift 200 tons. Thats not even close to the weight of these buildingblocks.

What else could have put these blocks into shape and place then the assumption that the builders mastered antigravity thousands of years ago?

I'd like to know. Anyone anywhere any clue?
samsonnait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 08:52 PM   #2
bill23

very interesting, nice one
bill23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:01 PM   #3
bendoon

I thinks its inevitable that there has been a superior civilisation to us here at one time. The Japanese tried to build a one third replica of the Gizza pyramid and failed.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:31 AM   #4
haman

been there , its really amazing
haman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #5
astrochicken

Ed left clues at coral castle as to how to move blocks that size.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...33666089029157
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2008, 09:29 PM   #6
tom bombadil

What were they astrochicken? as I dont wish to trawl through 50-odd mins if I can help it . Could you put in a time pointor two?

Tom
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 12:08 PM   #7
astrochicken

Quote:
What were they astrochicken? as I dont wish to trawl through 50-odd mins if I can help it . Could you put in a time pointor two?

Basically it ties together
1. sacred geometry (phi / golden mean as related to the star of david and the pyramid)
2.creating a vortex and
3. music/resonance

and then compares his findings to the imagery in the grand masonic lodge of philadelphia which essentially shows the same thing. There are two loose ends in the film and they are related to water and resonance.

Summed up,
1. 24 U-Shaped magnets set in a wheel (looks like a model-T crank) at 15% intervals,
2. a star of david placed on top of the wheel at a specific angle and
3. a pyramid on top thereof (also at a specific angle).
4. A bell

This creates a vortex which uses "magnetism to circumvent gravity". (for want of better wording).

The amazing thing is that ED L. (the builder of coral castle) left the clues for posterity in a way that wouldn't
have him suicided . This is all he left: "7129" and "6105195"

This fits with victor schaubergers centripetal vortice experiments started in the 1930's:
(Schauberger posited that it was anatomically impossible for a salmon to jump as high as they do BUT proved that through the vortex created by water, (think of "dorothy / oz" (L. Frank Baum =mason) in a cyclone ie. the outer side travels down, but the inner side is whirled up), that it was possible for a salmon who swam to the bottom of the vortex to be thrust upwards and several meters in to the air without moving a fin but instead, simply by being *sucked* up.)

Now instead of salmon.. think 22 ton blocks.

If you do a youtube search for "schauberger" or "vortex energy" there are several informative videos for it on a grand scale tying in the pyramids and megalithic sites.. ie

1. The ley-lines define the magnetic fields
2. the star of david (as defined by a golden spiral) is marked by megalithic sites and
3. the pyramids sit on top creating vortices up and out of our orbit.
4. chants?

Fuck knows why.. i haven't figured that one out yet.. (my theory is it's for creating artificial inverted vortices, not unlike an hour-glass, linking to points in space/time). I say artificial because i think it occurs naturally every fuck-knows how many thousands of years (mayan longcount?) at least that's the impression i get gazing at the heavens and seeing the long-term alignments taking place as we speak (see the animated gif below)

Here are a few images to illustrate what i got out of it..
The universal nine octave cycle (ties in to schumann resonance as well as cymatics ie. prof dr hans jenny) and also depicts the inside of a vortex ie. phi spiral. (this is where the solfeggio scale comes from)

This is from walter russells book "the universal one" published in 1926

One way of defining the golden mean:

and by extension this leads to the sri yantra (also known as the yantra of creation) (apparently also recreated by monks chanting "OM" in a cymatics experiment by Prof.Dr Hans Jenny in the 50's) This symbolizes the connection between your crown chakra (3rd eye) and the cosmos.

or this one, which for me shows where the whole pyramid and eye symbology originates

Finally, this animated gif (side-on view) sums up the vortices and the alignment of our lovely wee blue planet with the center of the universe (won't know for sure untill 11:12 )

Typing this makes me realize that it ties in to what i experienced at the last full moon/lunar eclipse mid-august as regards the (RE-)positioning of the stars centering in the pleiades and also relates to Rik's discovery of captive chakras in the british passport so thanks for asking TOM!!

What i'm still missing is where crystals and water fits in and they HAVE to be in there somewhere . i mean if you drift off into sci-fi land (up till now i'm still being rational then scaling the above down from (leylines & pyramids -> flywheels and magnets) then you should be eventually looking at energy vortices created through crystals (human body 70% water) and the chakra system and then we're in "beam me up scotty" territory ......

Totally unrelated health tip... levitated water!!.
Tastes delicious. I went from just coffee to about 4 litres of water a day.

For googlers: "cymatics", "hans jenny", "sri yantra", "magan star", "aleph bais","victor schauberger", "viktor grebennikov"
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 18-09-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 18-09-2008, 03:24 PM   #8
supertzar

Very interesting information. I'd like to find out more about the ancient structures around the world. It's so obvious that the world was far different than 'they' would have you believe. They give the impression that before Mesopotamia there was no civilization.

That info from astrochicken is high quality, too. So, thank you, astrochicken.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 03:26 PM   #9
biblegirl

good thread , this is one of my biggest interests
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 03:31 PM   #10
disorder2k8
Inactive

great info astrochicken, not unlike the Law of One and harmonic resonances
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2008, 03:47 PM   #11
astrochicken

I'm right into my harmonic resonances too..

Funny thing is, while replying to tom's questions a lot of *seemingly* unrelated things floating about in my head just clicked.

I've got a gig tomorrow night and we're going to tune our instruments down to a 432Hz A (verdi's A) as opposed to the 440Hz which was forced upon us all by joseph goebbels!!!!! in 1939 and became standardized as ISO16 in the 1950's

Here's a cymatics DIY experiment showing the difference (dunno how to link vids i'm new here)

Taking 432Hz as a base then you're at solfeggio frequencies (just heard about them here a couple of days ago)
and PHI, changing to 440Hz just creates interference (i'm sure the frequency of electric background noise is no coincedence)

I liken the switch from 432Hz to 440Hz to pope gregorys new 12 month year (coinciding with the missing 13th sign of the zodiac, well fancy that..) as opposed to the natural time of 13 moons and and and...... fucked at every turn LOL

Brian Wilson had it sussed (for a time ) : "good vibrations" is all there is.

Anyways, same music, same band but tuned a full 8Hz lower.. looking forward to the vibe .
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"

Last edited by astrochicken; 18-09-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 22-09-2008, 03:42 PM   #12
anonymousoneuk

I read about these a while ago, I've got some potential theories on why they were built.

It is quite obvious that whoever did had mastered anti gravity in much the same way as Edward Leeskalnin.

I think many of Edward Leeskalnins theories i think fit in with Nassim Harameins.

I give mention to them both in the thread in my signature.

We can discover these mysteries, but what difference does any of this make if we don't discover our true purpose first !?

I explain the system that we are within and the simple and easy way to escape it.

We have to unify, we have to form a consensus, this is the only way...

Peace
anonymousoneuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #13
astrochicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousoneuk View Post
We can discover these mysteries, but what difference does any of this make if we don't discover our true purpose first !?

I explain the system that we are within and the simple and easy way to escape it.

We have to unify, we have to form a consensus, this is the only way...
Peace

Howdydoody,

Without having read your thread (will do later), i allways tend to work backwards.

So being at one with the cosmos is for me logically the 1st step, and personally i think that's what i'm here for this time around.

I think the consensus, or the feeling of being connected, necessitates something cosmic as glue.
Old 22-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #14
who elsie

Yes, Baalbek is a fascinating place and just one of many examples of ancient structures that used impossible (to us) building techniques. The only logical conclusion to draw is that whoever built these structures knew something we don't. They also must have wanted huge stones for a purpose, because they could have broken them into smaller parts and used them more easily. Most likely the bigger stones carried more energy.
who elsie is offline   Reply With Quote