Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 07-08-2008, 02:26 PM   #1
kimball13

Default Historical King Arthur coverup!!!

There is much more to my story and this story but here is a start to what i have witnessed and WHAT SOME OF THE MK-ULTRA PRAGRAMS were desinged to do, to controle me and my people and keep us from our genetic memorie's and well just read on and please help with prayer. And pleas bear with me as i was kept from recieveing any substantial kind of formal education, as well as well im sure youve heard of what happends in MK_ultra

to be breif in 1997 my life took a downward spiral as if at times someone was sabatageing me. In 2002-2004 i learned that the family folklore was not only true but there was much more to the story and the conflict with the Catholic Church and there insistince to convert and submit.
There is a hidden history that over the years i have progresivly become aware of. In 1997 there were coins and stone artifacts found showing that King Arthur realy existed and Who he was and who his desendants and ancestors were, from this sorce as well as others they found a very long line of King's

My people were sometimes called Light benders, The long haired Kings, and yes even over 1000 years ago The Rainbow Family we were known to be magical Kings, I am a dirrect desendnt of the Historical King Arthur as well as the first Pendragon Cymbeline (as in Shakespeare) and a long line up until around 1000 A.D when the church wanted complete controle of the people, I believe it was Pope Germanicus that initiated the overthrow. YEs also we are dirrectly from the line of King David. My people where also to be known as the Knights Templar protectors of the Grail that were ousted in october 13 1307, 700 year aneversery 2007 and it was on the 699 aneversery that it fell on Friday the 13th which i felt was like breaking what the church had done to my people not only from holding the roman empire at bay for 1,000 years but then to see the same thing play over and over agian that is why some of us came here to America. i also have a pinch of Apache from my dearly departed Father and Grandmother.
I became aware of being the dirrect desendnt of the true historical King Arthur around 2002-20003. In 1997 a few years after my grandfathers passing i had a fealing that the Templars, of whom my Grandfather was high level Templar (grand master of two lodges) ,,, my fealing was that of the Templars being taken over by a group of missguided people,, i did not understand my emotional attachment at the time. It was also in 1997 that archoelogical evedence of who the real King Arthur was and who his family and desendnte were and are,,, There was a complicated journey to this awareness. I found out around 2002-2003 because from clue's, observations, visions, and gut fealings that a family legend i was told at the age of 13 that we were desendnts of Scotish, English kings specificaly Cymbeline (yes the one Shakespear wrote of) is and was of great imortants.

Around 2004 there was a book writen called The Templar Papers and in it the World Leader of the Templars says that in 1997 there was a group of egotistical retired Military that took over The Templars specificaly America, he is now doing his best to correct this dillema.

There are legends of Fisher Kings, Grail Kings and the likes one common thread is there connection to the Earth in such a way that when one is wounded so is the other

My people also believe in genetic as well as cellular memorie, this may explain why i learned to read on my own at 9 from the Bible it may explain why so far what ive read in Earth Keeper Chronicles coincides with what i have learned in my life experince and the guidnce i have ben given both by People and Spiritualy,,, In many ways some of my life experinces have ben that of the Arthurian arcytype which by the way is alot more brutal/humiliateing/painfull/ than most think,,, yet the whole time fallowing the Code (Word) written on my heart yes ive bein called idealistic. I have also noticed over the last few years how connected what people do to one another is the the Earth, At times feal unfortunate that to sea this along with noticeing that when people have attacked me there has bin weather and natruly/spontaneously occuring fire,,,Most recently in my prayer i asked God to show me an unmistakble sign as well as his protection and guidence,,, as i walked out of the Emergency room what was a clear day without a cloud in site there was a large Lightining storm that suddenly appeard, it was The Mendocino Lightning Complex fires 129 in total,,, it was 8 days before my birthday (some have counted 8,000 lightning strikes) as well as the day before i was to be the Fire Keeper at an inipi (sweat lodge),,, which by the way went of without a hitch even though we could see from outside of town all of the smoke from the fires beging to enclose us in a cacoon of smoke,,, it was as if Mother Earth was smudging herself with smoke just as we do in the Native American Cerimonys,, yes there were many years i spent at the fire of the Lakota,, there is more that happend in a short time that i will touch on,,, in 1997 Richard Swallow/Sparrow Eagle Chief of the Standing Buffalo Lakota my Brother and Teacher stood me before the Lakota and Rainbow nation with such people as Wallace Black Elk, Leonard Crow Dog and many others in attendance He gave me the honor and title of Fire Chief.... It was also during this time that i moved to Saint Louse Missouri with my fiance and underwent a month phcycological and intelegence testing. They could not accuratly determine my IQ but they did say that it defenetly was in the upper range. This alone amazed them because i had less than 1/5 the edjucation of most people in america do to many visits to the hospital for corrective surgerie from a birth defect or as the doctors called them annomolies, i had to have many collorectal surgeries to correct an imperforated anus (no but hole) of which it was in 1998 right affter the extensive testing for Vocational Rehabilitation that i under went experimental surgerie. This caused excrutiating pain because the Artificial bowel spicter was never properly activated for over a year when i went to the bathroom it was like pushing bowling balls through a garden hose,,, it took until 2005 for all of the corrective surgeries from the device 5 i think in total. Now i have a colostomy for the first time since i was a year and a half old, that means i was completely incontinant until the age of 28 then i was still incontinent and in much pain so not until 33-35 was in controle of my bowels. The main surgeries occured shortly after 2001 it was October 2001 when the muscles in my back pulled a pedicle and fractured another in my spine as well as causein a hematoma on the kidney from rabbit punches to the Kidney area it was 4 years from that it did not rain in that part of Nebraska, until i went back for a visit and heard this and said a prayer and at that moment it began to rain. It then took until recently to regain my composer/sanity from what ive endured especialy since 911 because you see it is an interesting coincednce that my Astrology chart is exactly the same as America,,, like i said my ancestors were known for being magical Kings, the long haired Kings, Grail Kings, and mabey at times Priest Kings. It was and is said we have what some would call magical powers but it is the spiritual protection and guidnce given to some of us from God that we can extend to our people that is probley the most mysteriouse. There has ben so much more that has happend the most desterbing was how so many tried to controle me through manipulation and at times what some would call MK-Ultra then finding out who i was not only through life experinces but also the Lakota and the research i have done,,, To the Lakota i am Weho Peyata eh Mani (the one that comes from the sunset) as well as the name i heard on my first vision queste Tahoopa who aloa (Singing Feather) which two years afterwords i found out Singing Feather was the creation story of the Tribes of the Lost Coast in Northern california,,, when these two names come together they form a new one Tahoopa hoo aloa Weho Peyata eh Mani (The One That Comes from The West with the Word/Power of God under His Wings)...
Well ive got to go and give someone a ride now gotta go.

May your heart fallow the same path you walk
kimball13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
curly

nice story,i was wondering about the coins and stone artefacts that were found,where were they found and where are they now please.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
dark86

the film with clive owen made king arthur look like a man who supported the romans, worshipped a christian god and fought saxons...get this....NORTH of hadrians wall.

the film 'king arthur' butchers all the myths and legends to keep us away from any sort of real story or truth.

http://www.waykiwayki.com
dark86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #4
kimball13

i just lost alot of writing and links i will try to resume and re-write links and background as i said its a cover-up
Old 07-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #5
kimball13

My dirrect ancestor and the coins he was also known as the first Pendragon

Old 07-08-2008, 05:44 PM   #6
kimball13

the stone found in Tintagel norhern Corwall
http://www.earlybritishkingdoms.com/.../artstone.html

many of the stories of Arthur are a compilation of many Kings from the same family, and also the church helped to distort some.

I have to go now, have an appointment, they are relizing im not insane and changeing the record hopefuly.

i will be back and try to write more meanwhile do some research and think as to why they would want to controle such a person

heres a tid bit, when i confronted Michael La Fosse (aka prince Michael of Albany) he folded and soon after left Scottland on the run and still hasnt surffaced, then therewas Tracy Twyman/Nicholas De vere whom i also confronted because i was appalled at his claim as well as what he was teaching people,,,,,,and and e-mail i sent to Prince Albert of Monaco, Prince Albert hopped on a plain the next day to pay a visit to Pres Bush jr. There is alot of power and authority attached to my birthright and the power structure has tried to put there own puppets/pretenders in place and there is more. such as Michael La fosse's ambassador to America was a former Marine corps intelegence officer, mabey latter on my experience with the corps
Old 07-08-2008, 05:47 PM   #7
kimball13

ask Yourself why are the Templar's demanding complete return of there assets from the Vatican
Old 07-08-2008, 09:03 PM   #8
kimball13

Default Once and future King

In the book "The Templar Papers" (published around 2005) the World head of the Templars states that the Templars espeialy The American Templars were taken over in 1997 by a group of what he calls Retired egotistical Military types, it wasnt until 1998 that allot of info of who Arthur was came out....by the way the world head of the Templar organization says he is work on correcting this grave atrocity.

The plot thickens,,,it would appear as if the Church as well as a few others truly believe in the Prophecy of the Return of the King,,,it allso appears as if they want to controle or create there own King to fill the slot by any means nesisary. Ive done my research, ive lived this conspiracy and have experinced much of what they can do but they have also experinced what God does for me.

on june 20 2008 i found myself in deap dispare so i prayed God please show a sign let me know im on the right track, protect me guide me, show me an unmistakable sign. I then walke out of the emergency room and what was a clear hot sunny day without a cloud in the sky turned into a lightning storm, 8,000 lightning strikes in an instant setting of 1,000 fires in northern California, in the county i live they called it the Mendocino Lightning Complex fires.

I live just north of the infamouse Bohemian Grove, i gues you could say in the heart of enemy territory possibley surrounded by enemy's or just missguided people thanks to the likes of Tracy Twyman and Nicholas DeVere,,, as a matter of fact as i walked to my appointment i noticed a man go by me and out of the corner of my eye i caught him talking into his hand just like what you see secret service agents do, this has happend on quite a few differnt occasions, Then there was my stay in ST Louis,,, a little of what happend there was this.
In ST Louis around 1997-1998 i underwent a Month of Psychological testing as well as a # of IQ tests, and possibley much more i dont remember. The highest ranking marine corps reserve officer gave me my hand eye cordination tests (odd dont you think) My psychological tests came back as being the ideal cannidate for Quantico (intelegence college) as well as pollitician and religiose leader, the IQ test they said they could not accuratly gauge how high it was all they told me is that it was very high....When i quistioned them as to why i was an ideal cannidate they told me that i was exactly text book perfect for a special agent in charge positition...It was shortly after this that i found myself in a severe car accident where a car plowed into my side of the car at 45 miles and hour through a red light, then a mental ward stay, then experimental surgerie for and Artificial Bowel Sphincter (#17 in the world to recieve this) then came years of extream physical pain and hardships, only to then find myself around people that may or may not have bin involved with the likes Jim Channon, Col. John Alexander. When i spoke to Jim Channon (first earth battalion) i asked him about a device i found on my X-ray/ct/mri films he laghed and said they did it to you to, if you look up Jim's millitary carrear you will find that his mane job was to explore the supernatural for millitary application,,,he now runs a group called Arcturus which consults for the likes of ATT, he is into social architecture, Good Guy or bad Guy i dont know but he knows who i am and he and i possibly met aroung 1980 when i was between the ages of 9-10 in San deigo and mabey in Hawia later that year during the Iran hostage crisis....There are good guys and bad guys so imeshed with one another it is hard to tell who is wha at times.....there was also a man that i began to develope a freindship with shortly before 911 (i will not say who he is because he may still be active), he was part of Stargate program as well as consulting for the millitary durring this current war,,,,yes i have phone records of many calls i made to 29 palms,,,it seamed he tried to guide me and help, but i kept getting the fealing he was doing it for selfish or spooky (cia) reasons,,,, he kept telling me that part of what was happening to me was because there were alot of people jealous of me, yet when i asked why he would never say....Then there is what they did to my father,,,,,,,,,As Delta force was starting there was a parralel army program called Blue Light that was in almost compitition for funding and manpower,,,,,,Did i mention my Great uncle was in charge of an army base at one time,,i believe it was outside of Seatle,,now there is another part of the story my time in Washington state around my puberty years and the hypnotheripy there,,,my step-mother who may or may not have bin spooky,,,but what i do know is she was a licenced psychic for the U.S.A during Veitnam and from her description it matched with what i was later to learn was Stargate,(rmote veiwing). then my intimant knowlege (what i thought were just theories of mine) of the Trojan Warrior project as well as a few other things which i found out the hard way by typeing into the search engine what i knew from my own experince and seing pages of info on the very thing almost verbatum,,,then also atracking the attention of people in the know,,, then there is the look on some of my freinds faces that were special forces and army rangers when i would share a theorie i had,,,interestingly ive found out that alot of the people in my life have bin associated in one way or another the covert world (almost like babysitters) and for some of them i hold a great respect for as well a love them, and would like to see them treated with more compasion and love, i know what is like to have the very people your protecting fear you,,,,some of them are very remarkble people and hold powerful spiritual gifts (as the Bibble says even the Elect will be deceived)and like the rest of us even Good loving Spiritual people that only want to bring an end to war and suffering are manipulated and used for gastly things,,,,imagine the saying and philosiphie of every poison is a medicine and every medicine a poison, now apply this to lets say a spiritual healer and a killer, if you take a healer and turn them into a killer some of them have the added bonus of perverting there gift to use in there dark work. But dont get me wrong there are true Healers that are also warriors,,,just as legends told not only a mighty warrior but a uniter and healer to the land and the people,,,,Ya wonder why Cunobelinus/Pendragon united the people against the romans just before the Legendary arrival of Mary Magedeline after the Crucifixion (mabey to establish a safe haven for the Grail) ya know seeing as how Cunobelinus some say is of the Line of King David, just as Jesus Christ, as they say what is family for. and there you have a bit more info of part of what has bin happening,,,i apologise for my inability to convey this info sooner, the last 11 years have ben especialy difficult and i had to concert most of my energy to other tasks (survival by almost any means nesisary) i knew it was a matter of not only physical survival but also mental and i could not attack any one and as time went on i relized part of the game was for some reason they could not physicaly attack me and someone needed me to commit suicied and that is the only way,,, then i relized in the story of the Long Haired Kings that they could not drink alchohol and there hair was said to be magical, then in 2000 after suffering legal trouble do to 3 differnt mendocino county offices loosing papperwork, there was also the David Anderson case at which i testified as to his sanity which by the way overturned his insanity plea for murdering his wife in front of his children, the doctors having me on 6 differnt pcycotropic meds and a stay in sutter mental health hostital for a month if found myself in Reno at circus circus drinking JD on top of the meds. In a black out i some how made my way in to one of there double locked door counting room and cash cage, i then came to and knew this is somwhere im not supposed to be, i then got out of there into the main cassino floor and for some reason i could not find and exit so i wallked up to a security gaurd and asked he then imediatly was shocked and got on his radio next i know there is a circle of over 10 guys i reapeated to them several time i have PTSD and on medication just show me the door dont touch me please i dont know how i will react, they said no we have to grab you and physicaly throw you out, that is when a big one stepped out of the circle i side stepped and without touching him or anone else hopped over them and made my way to a hallway where i was then dogpiled and taken to Washoe county jail where i was told to be released cut my hair and thay will think about it, i cut my hair, and was released having served 18 days i was only charged with simple battery which means i only moved out of the way when security was trying to aprehend me and is now dissmissed, there was also the hallucinagen i was slipped which set me back a little, thank God for the Apache gene for the peyote that my mother took while pregnant

well goto go

May your heart be the same as the path you walk
Old 07-08-2008, 09:25 PM   #9
mahabaratara

if you are who you say you are then can you please explain some of the esoteric practices your people practice and why...
mahabaratara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #10
mahabaratara

or how astrology is woven into your peoples histories and what all the sacred sites dotted around the united kingdom were used for...
Old 07-08-2008, 10:03 PM   #11
kimball13

like i said i was kept away from my fathers side for most of my life, My step-mother told me not to learn and made me promise not to learn the druidic ways, she herself being a Druidic preistes who happend to also be Christian, Ever hear of a Masonic saying as well as Christian about them making a mistake and casting aside the cheif cornerstone.

i practice and learned the ways of the Inipi (sweat lodge), Sundance, i look for spiritual truth in all Spiritual ways,,, and i feal in my heart and in my blood when i hear or sea spiritual practice spiritualy perverted, i dont know why and it has caused me great distess.

I do know the Starfire that Nicholas Devere teaches (his is actualy a voodoo practice)is differnt than the true Starfire,,,You see what ive learned from Elders is that a spiritual truth never changes no matter what you practice,,,i also learned this as a Fire Keeper for the people, i did my dirt time at the Fire helping the Elders for many years and was honored with the title of Fire Chief of the Lakota at the sundance on Pine Ridge of the Standing Buffalo clan, one of the hereditary Chiefs of the Lakota, whose ancestor was the one that reicived the pipe (Chanupa) from the White Buffalo Calf Woman, with other Chiefs in attendance such as well as Wallace BlackElk and Leonard Crow Dog. this happend in 1997 go figure.

The full name i recieved in 1994 is Tahoopa hoo aloa Weho Peyata Eh Mani (the one that comes from the sunset with the word of God/Great Spirit coming from his wings), i was known as Weho Peyata Eh Mani (the one that comes from the sunset, or just by my first name)

I would like to know more about what the true Celtic peoples practiced,,,yet it was also said we had our own pecular Christain almost pagan practice,,,The best i understand what it boils down to is service to the people, Mother Earth, and God. Just trying to muddle through the history and figure out why we were rarely mentioned has ben difficult.

And i only claim to have more of a right to the titles that others have laid claim to and it may only be my task to make sure that they do goe to the rightfull heir, but unfortunately so far ive realy ben the only one to actualy be able to trace my roots back,,,,more so than even the Current royal family in England,,,,Plantard,,,and the likes,,,,some of them claim to be desendnt of the frankish Kings, yes only to Charlamange whos father was Pippin the Short, which was the traitorouse Mayor (best freind of Daggobert) with and alliance with the Pope that took over the Franks,,,Of which Bush is desendnt of.
Old 07-08-2008, 10:06 PM   #12
kimball13

ill be back in a bit, i will share what i know and feal about astrology and the sacred sites, it may not be much but its a piece of the puzzle
Old 07-08-2008, 10:09 PM   #13
mahabaratara

Just asking thats all...

You will find that the practices the "ancients" used were in essence similiar...

As for bloodlines...

Well we are all bloodline...

We come the same way and go the same way...

With nothing...

I cant speak for you but essentially thats it...
Old 07-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #14
mahabaratara

PS IMHO the "dragon" they always go on about=kundalini but thats my 2p...
Old 07-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #15
whitelightrabbit

good thread.
whitelightrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:24 AM   #16
kimball13

im in agreement, in the Sundance (Lakota) we believe the only thing a man owns is his own skin, that is why we peirce, to offer the only thing we own to Great Spirit along with our prayer's and to sacrafice in almost the same way Jesus Christ did, this is the main reason for this.

Kundalini , JUst a theorie but its what i believe and what ive seen happend in some of my travels, sexual energy to be (not necisarily a bad byproduct) a byproduct of the Creative energy for and example Chi energy/life force energy....This is where our sex drive comes from at times,,,we do not procreate because its fun (yet its an added bonus) we procreate because thats how we were designed. This is why some spiritual leaders/healers at times fall into turning there fallowing into almost like a harem, because they dont understand that sometimes it is from the cerimony that the left over (mabey a gift i dont know) makes them want to go home and procreate (mabey a little to much).... This is why im for Catholic Priests being allowed to mary (there are many reasons for this)
Old 08-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #17
kimball13

Default Aho Mytakuya Osin

We are all related
Old 08-08-2008, 12:27 AM   #18
kimball13

oops misspelling (ha ha) Aho Mytokuya Oyasin (Lakota for yes we are all related)
Old 08-08-2008, 12:50 AM   #19
kimball13

Default Sacred Sites

It has bin a long held belief of mine that sacred sites, lay lines, power points, vortexes, and the likes are Mother Earths Acupuncture/Acupressure points.... And we have an affect on these as well as they have an affect on us,,,i also believe that some are responsible for creating new one's both good and bad,,,look at Abu Ghraib where our troops tortured pow's, that place has a history of human atrocities which either intentionaly or unintentionaly instead of cleaning up the energy there we contributed to the bad mojo.

Iraq hum, now there is an interesting situation, who knows maybe Saddam actually found the Tower of Babel while he was draining the Marsh's. Imagine if that site actualy existed and the knowleg that could be gleaned about man right before he was sent in all directions with differnt laguages. My belief is if God made it so man could not work together because the Tower wasnt the answer, that also tells me that God split up Spirituality and possibly gave each race a piece of the True Spirituality,,,,and its up to us to work together without a tower to build, pyramid or church.....maybe that is why Fellowship was so important to Christ rather than what churned into a den of money changers
Old 08-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #20
kimball13

i want people to know i came here to learn and share,,,this is very difficult for me,,,most of what ive learned was from experience, i needed to find out why i found myself realizing that some of the people i was around claimed something called Dragon deccent one compared me to the Deriny(fictional huminoid race feared by the Church)(some commenting i can see your a dragon to)when i went to the internet for more info i had quistions that were answers,,,, i looked into certain belief systems of people that asked me odd ?s as well as there genealogy (especially when they claimed royal linage). I found out why they treated me differntly as if they walked on egg shells at times (just like when the alpha dog comes around)(usualy when i was confident with faith in God). Sometimes they would comment something like, you dont know who you are do you, or he has the marks (by the way the one that asked about the marks nearly took my head of with a Katana) after that i learned the differnce of a rightside up triangle and an upsidedown triange, one on the right the other on the left. then there is the one on my thigh. It also occurd to me that they were looking for somebody and if it wasnt me (hopefully not me) then i wanted to find out what peices of the puzzle i could find and either help myself or who ever it is that they seek.... Some of the people within the system i found could not give me any answers so they would ask me quistions to point me in a dirrection,,,one ? was when did things realy start heating up, my answer was well its pretymuch always bin a hardroad then i sat down and started plugging away and relized 1997-1998, as well as some of what ive written so far it was by 1998 my grandfather and father passed on and noticed a time line that correlated both leading up to and after.... And by the way i havnt seen any talk on the nsa archive that was moved to the trade tower complex just prior to 911(good way to get rid of alot of dirt, no telling how many birds they killed with one stone).... and the Bird Tribes what about them,,,some say a bird is similar to a reptile,,,,Eagles like to snack on snakes.... This is another intersting thing i was told,,,we cant trust you because you are both (Bird Tribe and Reptile), after he looked at my medical reports and X-ray/ct/mri scans,,,he also noticed my vascular system was similar to that of a bird and i could possibley handle a greater amount of G-forces....So all this talk about reptiles and hybrids i havnt found much touched on about the bird tribe. and then again how many differnt hybrids are there.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114039
Historical King Arthur coverup!!!http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32526
http://projectcamelotportal.com/foru...tau-staff.html