Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 18-02-2019, 01:34 PM   #1
lewi

Question Labour politicians nobody has heard of leave party

Do the people really care? ...

https://rightsinfo.org/seven-mps-spl...m-allegations/

Quote:
Seven MPs Split From Labour Party Over Handling Of Antisemitism Allegations Among the reasons cited for the split were accusations that Labour had mishandled accusations of anti-Semitism, as well as the leadership’s stance on Brexit and other issues.

Luciana Berger, Chris Leslie, Angela Smith, Gavin Shuker, Mike Gapes, Ann Coffey and Chuka Umunna ?? have all declared their intentions to leave the party.
People who can afford to quit working outright and still survive in this hostile environment created by this and past governments are not worth anyone's time or effort.

They obviously have more money than sense.

Magnificent seven party coming soon ...

Last edited by lewi; 18-02-2019 at 01:58 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 02:14 PM   #2
jaybigjay

I was listening to one of them prattling away on the Jeremy vine show on radio 2. Good ridance to the lot of them. All seven have there tongues wedged firmly up Israels ring-piece
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 02:23 PM   #3
lewi

Arrow Help us understand the problem

I do not understand the so called rise in antisemitism I see no evidence of this, Jewish people in the UK seem happy enough to me.

They are not under any type of oppression or attack in the UK and if it wasn't for the UK and the allies they wouldn't be here any more.

Is saying that antisemitism !? That question to me is conversation.

Last edited by lewi; 18-02-2019 at 02:27 PM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 03:26 PM   #4
sparkplug

I had a long drive today.

Had this on 5 live from 10am to 11am.

In short, Labour have gone too far to the left (Corbyn and McDonnell are comunists) and the Labour party are anti semetic, racists and bully their MPs.

That's 7 people that have left Labour (no pun intended) I wonder if any Tories or Lib Dems will be joining them?

The one thing that they said that did make sense was that UK politics is broken. It certainly is. All our MPs live in a different reality and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 04:23 PM   #5
madbomber

Labour hasn't represented the working class for a long time. Thatcher did the main job of demolition but Blair was there to administer the coup de grace to the working class. I feel sorry for young people today. Huge student debt,, no chance of buying a home, zero hours contracts, toothless trades unions, endless wars, and an overbearing bureaucracy both at home and in Europe. Every bit of hard-won legislation that has favoured the working class since 1945 has been dismantled or is in the process of being sold off. It has been a betrayal on a grand scale.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:08 PM   #6
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
I do not understand the so called rise in antisemitism I see no evidence of this, Jewish people in the UK seem happy enough to me.

They are not under any type of oppression or attack in the UK and if it wasn't for the UK and the allies they wouldn't be here any more.

Is saying that antisemitism !? That question to me is conversation.
The question to me is why do elected representatives of the british people make themselves beholden to the interests of jews and muslims.

England is a nation built on the values of christianity and later on secularism.

Neither of those concepts are remotely judaic or islamic.

If the uk continues to allow jews and muslims to decide what is acceptable behaviour in a nation which is not founded on those ideologies then it will cease to be the united kingdom and instead become what it is starting to look like.

An outpost for jewish and muslim extremists to continue fighting over the temple mount and the british people will be seen as a pain in the arse to both these groups of extremists and treated with further disdain.

I would repeat this statement in a court of law.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 18-02-2019 at 08:10 PM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 08:10 PM   #7
sparkplug

I always wondered why Thatcher got elected 3 times and Blair. Quite simply the opposition are/were crap.

Labour should have the maybot on the ropes by now, nothing but silence from Corbyn.

Him, Abbot and McDonnel need binning off and modern non communists need to run Labour if they ever want to get elected.

If ever a country needed a change of direction it's the UK.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:20 PM   #8
mranderson

But of course nobody is willing to address the fact that both jewish and muslim extremists even exist in british politics when its plainly obvious they do.

To have those two groups essentially hijack the british political system.as a means of continuing their centuries.long dispute over the temple.mount is a disgrace.

Ask either of the two groups of religious bigots who they think will.dominate the world with their.religion and they.
both want the stick of truth to be theres and theres alone.

The interests of the british people are increasingly.playing second fiddle to a dispute over who owns the temple mount.

That is what it boils down to.

My great grandfather served in both ww1 and ww2 and my grandfather in ww2.

I can confidently say they did not put their.life on the line so the nation could be slowly given over to the middle eastern way of life.

There is a lot that could be done to reverse the current trend but you have to shake off the imposed guilt placed upon you by highly deceptive and manipulative extremists who beg for leniancy when in a minority and show none when in authority.

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality

Last edited by mranderson; 18-02-2019 at 08:23 PM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 08:25 PM   #9
decim

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 10:17 PM   #10
anthonyml

I haven't been on here for a long time but thought i'd get constructive, honest replies.

What i don't understand is:

The left (labour) supported by the mainstream view as the good guys, Supporters of Lgbtq but are anti-semitism .

The right, The bad guys, Hateful, evil nazi, (alex jones, Lauren southern, Tommy robinson ) racists, funded by Israel .

I really don't get it ?
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 10:35 PM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
I haven't been on here for a long time but thought i'd get constructive, honest replies.

What i don't understand is:

The left (labour) supported by the mainstream view as the good guys, Supporters of Lgbtq but are anti-semitism .

The right, The bad guys, Hateful, evil nazi, (alex jones, Lauren southern, Tommy robinson ) racists, funded by Israel .

I really don't get it ?
communism and zionism are both controlled at the top by the same people

Those people have been controlling both wings of the political system

The zionist wing of the conspiracy that pushes the right wing of the political system likes to weaponise the term 'anti-semitic'
Old 18-02-2019, 11:10 PM   #12
TheArranger

the MEDIA are a big family... same imposed topic being addressed here in france like in probably all Westerner countries at the same time... it sure is no 'agenda' but mere chance...

the media really became the 'evil eye' you can just shut by switching off your devices but that keeps you thinking you'd better not to...

I think we got one chance left if we all do and it means switching off our computers and smartphones too... then I guess it will soon be too late because our media world already got much more addictive and malevolent than religion has ever been...

Last edited by TheArranger; 18-02-2019 at 11:44 PM.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 11:51 PM   #13
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
I always wondered why Thatcher got elected 3 times and Blair. Quite simply the opposition are/were crap.
I think you will find the biggest reason, is that when people get into power in democracies, they can use the gov to stay in power.

Its why in america, they knew this, and limited it to two terms.

Just look at how gordan brown, tried to hold onto power, when he lost in that election, he tried to hold onto power, but eventually had to accept the result.

When your in power in democracies, you will find, its far harder to get a person, or group out, then it is to hold onto power. This is because they can use teh gov resources in elections.

But i also agree there opposition were rubbish too, but the most important reason, was, is that in democracies, when you get power, its hard to get you out.

Its why in america, they limit it to two terms.

Look at things like gerrymandering, on how gov can shift peoples into areas, to dominate, and virtually deicde who will win in most areas.

Its how uk gov, holds onto northern ireland. Just gerrymandering, making sure they hold onto that area. The only reason uk gov held onto northern ireland all these years, was because of gerrymandering.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 18-02-2019 at 11:53 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2019, 12:38 AM   #14
quadrati

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
I think you will find the biggest reason, is that when people get into power in democracies, they can use the gov to stay in power.

Its why in america, they knew this, and limited it to two terms.

Just look at how gordan brown, tried to hold onto power, when he lost in that election, he tried to hold onto power, but eventually had to accept the result.

When your in power in democracies, you will find, its far harder to get a person, or group out, then it is to hold onto power. This is because they can use teh gov resources in elections.

But i also agree there opposition were rubbish too, but the most important reason, was, is that in democracies, when you get power, its hard to get you out.

Its why in america, they limit it to two terms.

Look at things like gerrymandering, on how gov can shift peoples into areas, to dominate, and virtually deicde who will win in most areas.

Its how uk gov, holds onto northern ireland. Just gerrymandering, making sure they hold onto that area. The only reason uk gov held onto northern ireland all these years, was because of gerrymandering.
You make a good point. I'd considered gerrymandering a few years ago. I ended up dismissing it as a limited tactic.

If it was a means to maintain permanent control it has failed. Every time. And anyway, governments who usually stay in too long start becoming too controlling or too complacent in which they are chucked out anyway. Parties don't win elections. Governments lose them. There are enough so called swing voters in every constituency to counter gerrymandering.

Anyway. Surely there are enough people in the know, not including the opposition, to launch a legal case.
I care not for what I say. It is the truth as I know it. As I witness the peaceful slaughter of my kinsfolk I will never apologise for my words. We do not come on this earth by choice, and I'll defend anyone who's needs are greater than mine, but we come here through our own free will.
quadrati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 03:54 AM   #15
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
the MEDIA are a big family... same imposed topic being addressed here in france like in probably all Westerner countries at the same time... it sure is no 'agenda' but mere chance...

the media really became the 'evil eye' you can just shut by switching off your devices but that keeps you thinking you'd better not to...

I think we got one chance left if we all do and it means switching off our computers and smartphones too... then I guess it will soon be too late because our media world already got much more addictive and malevolent than religion has ever been...
You ever notice that there are never any negative news stories about the other corporations that the news media owns, like General Electric, etc. All these corporate news media owners have a relationship where they agree not to negatively report about each other's other holdings. If one of them did it would be like a house of cards of fraud falling down.

The other thing is, they all report the news now in the same way like they're all reading from the same script. They use the same words, same jokes, same everything.

I stopped watching TV news years ago. I have no social media accounts. I only use my cell phone to make an occasional call or text, and sometimes it even sits for days uncharged. When I go out in public now it's like I'm a character in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Like, I am literally the only person not glued in a trance to a phone.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 09:44 AM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Its looking at the moment like an anti-brexit coup but i'm interested to see how it plays out to see if there are any other elements to this

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-02-2019 at 09:44 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 11:45 AM   #17
HAARPing_On

My take on this is classic Problem-Reaction-Solution... all orchestrated behind the scenes.

The Tories deliberately scuppering the Brexit negotiations to create choas and uncertainty - ramped up by the BBC and media in general.

Labour dogged by anti-semetism claims provoked and fuelled by the Zionist Jews and "Friends of Israel" lobbyists.

MP's on both sides throwing their hands up and claiming they can't work with the current political system - what are they going to do and where are they going to go?

Enter Tony Blair and his cronies with his radical new "Centrist Party" which promises to solve all the problems the Brexit rift has created and eventually give the country a second referendum - which will of course achieve the "right" result for the EU. Blair won't lead this party - but will pull the strings in the background to make this all happen and a leader will be chosen once enough MP's have left their respective parties, likely to start occurring after 29th March when the Brexit deadline is firmly missed.

The Lib Dems will be completely sidelined and UKIP have already been hijacked by right wing extremists to become a toxic vote, thereby dismantling any possible threats within the current electoral system.

Should be interesting to watch all this unfold...

Last edited by HAARPing_On; 21-02-2019 at 11:45 AM.
HAARPing_On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 08:30 PM   #18
TheArranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
I stopped watching TV news years ago. I have no social media accounts. I only use my cell phone to make an occasional call or text, and sometimes it even sits for days uncharged. When I go out in public now it's like I'm a character in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Like, I am literally the only person not glued in a trance to a phone.

that's why I suggested the media be as much addictive as alcohol, it's only when you can't get your hand on a bottle or you got no connection that you really can do without... it's a bit tough in the first days but then what a relief to regain plain control and access to your inner world... I mean from the media... :|

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6OCbKVRXiw

sadly the latest HTML5 ‘digital bolt’ prevents me from watching the video so I can’t tell you at which moment it happens unless it’s been during for the whole speech, but I’s watching a sequence of it on TV with the sound muted last night and it’s almost scaring how Macron played inner ‘rage’ and his face was showing hatred I thought he’d get a stroke at one point… I sure didn’t listen to a single word of his speech but no doubt here’s what his play was over…

https://www.france24.com/en/20190220...mitism-illegal
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 08:56 PM   #19
sparkplug

If the Lib Dems want to be relevant again (instead of merely Conservative yes men) then they should side with this new group of MPs.
Old 21-02-2019, 11:19 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
If the Lib Dems want to be relevant again (instead of merely Conservative yes men) then they should side with this new group of MPs.
i'm sure they will unite in revolt against brexit and against the will of the british people and their democratic referendum result