Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

View Poll Results: Have you ever had deja vu where you linked the memory to a past dream?
Yes. 2 66.67%
Maybe. 1 33.33%
No. 0 0%
Not interested. 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2019, 07:01 PM   #1
youaredreaming

Thumbs up Evidence of Precognitive Dreams and hacking reality through Lucid Prec

I've put together a page that has timestamped forum posts, photographs, witness testimonies and links to many other peoples accounts of having dreams present future information. Quite often this happens under the guise of a deja vu (already seen) experience where a person finds that the feeling of familiarity links to a memory of something they dreamed of, days, weeks, months even years in the past. This is known as Deja Reve or Already Dreamed. A friend of mine Dr. Art Funkhouser has been researching Deja experiences since the 1960s and has quite a collection of different types of lesser-known Deja that people experience. You may already through first-person direct experience have your own encounters with Deja Reve.

In my case, I have had nearly every form of precognition from the lesser deja vu linked to a past dream, to symbolic precognitive dreams where the future information is warped by noisy dream symbolism however the symbols such as a person in that dream to whom I've never met in waking life later appears and I recognize them from that originating dream. In some cases, I have these written down in my journal and one example where I was able to photograph and gather a statement from a person I first encountered in a dream as the dream content although symbolic had the body of the conversation and even the unique name of a person he mentioned before I shared the journal entry.

Another example is of dreaming of peace between North and South Korea 93 days before they announced it. At the time I had the dream my bias was war was inevitable and peace would never happen. In other cases, paying attention to my dreams paid off huge when I had a literal precognitive dream that saved my daughters and my life as I was killed by a white pick-up truck when my car slid down a road on a hill with black ice. It was a T section and the truck smashed into my driver's side door killing me and waking me up. This dream prompted me to buy for the first time in my 20 years of driving full studded winter tires, which altered the circumstances as I found myself in the same situation in waking life on the same hill, and even with the studded winter tires, my car still slid but this time the only difference was the sounds of the studs scratching the black ice and I stopped one foot past the stop sign and the white pick-up truck drove past my car, not through it. Had I not had that dream, I would have had two all seasons and two winters on the front as I've always been a bit cheap saving money on tires and where I live the winters are not that bad.

But it doesn't stop there, I have also had lucid precognitive dreams and in a wave of them asked the question, "What if I could change these types of dreams, would the changes happen in real life?" so I made efforts to try to change them and eventually those changes did happen and in the most phenomenological way when they actualized in my waking life. I've always been very skeptical and never believed that there was a mind-matter relationship but in this specific case, by altering a precognitive dream while lucid the evidence simply presented itself so I have zero uncertainty that this potential exists however it is very difficult to achieve at least for me. Took me 8 years to get the answer if you want to know how long it took until results surfaced and the question was finally answered. Very difficult but so very satisfying to have that question answered with a resounding yes.

There is a video that has the original photographs to show they are not photoshopped and that I can reproduce from my phone, scan or camera and in addition, I have witness testimony to that particular event and other testimonies from other people where I reproduced similar results on them. It took me 20 years to find another person who has had lucid precognitive dreams that I could speak with face-to-face (I only ever had people e-mail me their stories and only two of them after reading my course on consciousness reproduced similar results changing the dream and observing the changes happen here). The person who I met was Joe McMoneagle who is a US trained remote-viewer but started as a lucid dreamer with Dr. Stephen LaBerge and participated in his studies that resulted in evidence that people could be lucid when they dream.

The most chilling revelation when I discussed this with Joe was his first lucid precognitive dream had the same identical process as mine. We had this discussion in a group of people who heard what he said about it, and I was able to pull up my articles where I share my accounts and prove that I too had written about this process. When I asked Joe if he ever changed these types of dreams, he got a bit spooked and said no. It was quite an adventure for me.

Lots of information to parse through here but I think many of you will at least find it interesting.

Here is the link: https://youaredreaming.org/evidence/
youaredreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 08:57 PM   #2
elpressiedente

Lesson one in Dreaming.

As one lays down to sleep one programs the Spirit to remember one's dreams by saying 3 times "I will remember my dreams"

Then when one recalls one's dreams and writes them down upon waking we move to the next Level.

Say to the Spirit before falling asleep, "I will find my hands in my dreams".

When you can find your hands every night in your dreams, you have CONTROL over what you do in your dreams.

The rest is entirely up to what ever you want to LEARN from the Dreams.

Simple grasshopper.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:25 PM   #3
youaredreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by elpressiedente View Post
Lesson one in Dreaming.

As one lays down to sleep one programs the Spirit to remember one's dreams by saying 3 times "I will remember my dreams"

Then when one recalls one's dreams and writes them down upon waking we move to the next Level.

Say to the Spirit before falling asleep, "I will find my hands in my dreams".

When you can find your hands every night in your dreams, you have CONTROL over what you do in your dreams.

The rest is entirely up to what ever you want to LEARN from the Dreams.

Simple grasshopper.
Beautifully said, and that really is the gest of it. We are all capable of coming into a greater knowing by using our dreams rather than disposing of them during sleep.

youaredreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 09:44 PM   #4
elpressiedente

But dont get caught writing down your dreams as you WILL be burned at the proverbial stake by satanic forces that control what you believe to be true.

All stake burnings were preformed by satanic forces.... Such is the History is Bunk said Henry Ford.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote