Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 08-05-2007, 01:56 PM   #21
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre_jean View Post
Nice pictures of sorcerers and I agree with your feelings about the pope. Crafts, robes, symbols, everything is here, in front of us... I see Ratzinger as the representation of the emperor
Use the force Luke !!
LOL!
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 01:57 PM   #22
thoth

It is very obvious that these guys are occult practitioners. Look at the different colored garbs he is wearing. Why isn't there much media coverage when the popes are dressed like fucking Merlin the magician? I usually see the pope in the white get up. Whats up with that?
"We experience ourselves, our thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest. A kind of optical delusion of consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us."
Albert Einstein, 1954

http://www.thoth.spiritual-nature.com/
thoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2007, 12:37 AM   #23
tinmenace

Jon Stewart talks to Jeremy Paxman about the Queen, her DNA and sense of entitlement.

I love Jon!
Old 09-06-2007, 03:43 AM   #24
tinmenace

Quote:
400-Year old Jamestown Cargo Tag Making Space Journey

CAPE CANAVERAL, Florida (CNN) -- Space shuttle Atlantis (STS-117 Shuttle Mission) blasted off from Kennedy Space Center Friday evening on an 11-day mission to the international space station.

See the five sets of 11's?

Atlantis is carrying a metal cargo tag from historic Jamestown, Virginia. The tag is almost 400 years old and reads "Yames Towne." Its space voyage is meant to commemorate the 400th anniversary of Jamestown settlement in 1607.

During their time at the orbiting outpost, the Atlantis crew will deliver a new segment to the station known as a truss and install solar panels or arrays that help generate power for the station. The arrays are similar to those installed in September by the STS-115 Discovery crew.

Each solar array is about 115 feet long, with a total wingspan of more than 240 feet. The arrays will provide power equivalent to the power used by 40 typical U.S. homes, according to NASA.

Source

So, they're commemorating VIRGIN-ia's Jamestown by sending this relic off into outer space...

Considering NASA's obvious and ongoing esoteric activity, I'm hardly surprised by this.

More on the LISA NOWAK thread