Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 05-08-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
hagbard_celine

Default Propaganda Alert!- Spooks: Code 9

http://www.bbc.co.uk/spookscode9/ The series starts this Saturday.

Spooks: Code 9 is a spin-off from the award-winning series Spooks. It is set in the near future and is all about a group of British government secret agents who are fighting against the “threat of terrorism” in the wake of an Al-Qaida nuclear attack on London. The series is a commissioned production for the BBC and was created by the independent producer Kudos Films, who have been awarded contracts by the BBC before. They produced the comedy-drama Hustle which is one of the most loaded Conformist creations I’ve ever seen; it even includes Eastenders-style CMI-CAP conflict and dominance.

It was given a commissioning contract by the BBC’s Controller of Fiction, Jane Tranter: http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/bio...etranter.shtml . About the new series, she said this: "It's brilliant to have the chance of looking into the future of Spooks with Spooks: Code 9 on BBC3”. This lady has an interesting past; she joined the BBC in 1985 and began in radio drama then for four years was a floor manager for Eastenders. But this was not Tranter’s only involvement in Conformist propaganda; when she got involved with commissioning she worked on the dramas like Casanova, Casualty, Holby City, Hotel Babylon and Rome which are all laced with very virulent Conformist themes. Tranter brought in the original series of Spooks and today is in control of fiction for BBC1, BBC2, BBC3 and BBC4. There are hundreds of independent filmmakers in Britain who have scripts and production designs for all sorts of movies and serials with a huge variety of styles and themes, but nothing gets broadcast on mainstream TV without being commissioned at the highest level by the Network management. Tranter might have her say on what gets broadcast or doesn’t, but senior BBC executives decide whether or not to employ Tranter.

It’s no coincidence that 24 came out in the United States just a few months before the original Spooks did (24 website: http://www.fox.com/24/ ). They not only emerged together, but they're very similar, promoting fear of terrorists, although Spooks is a bit more subtle. Spooks came out in April 2002 and 24 first screened in November 2001. TV programmes are not made overnight. From the moment the scriptwriter first picks up his pen to the moment the TV viewer tunes in to watch takes a year or two at the very least so both series’ therefore had to be in production when the 9/11 attacks took place, emerging at exactly the right time to strike while the iron was hot, to absorb and process all that fear and dread that was coursing over the world in the aftermath! I’d bet anything that the people behind 9/11 coordinated their efforts with both the BBC and Fox to make sure that both their propaganda series were unleashed at the perfect moment of ripeness when they could have the biggest effect.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
themime

"Der ewige Jude" for the 21st Century?
Old 12-08-2008, 09:03 AM   #3
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by themime View Post
"Der ewige Jude" for the 21st Century?

Did anyone catch the first episode of this pile of shite?

I was at work at the time, so thank God I had an excuse! As a self-styled propaganda researcher it would otherwise have been my professional duty to sit through it!

Old 12-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
hagbard_celine

These lyrics from Roger Taylor's song Dear Mr Murdoch are very appropriate to this thread. It's a great song and can be found on Roger's best solo album, in my view, "Happiness?":

Quote:
Dear Mr. Murdoch, what have you done
With your news of the screws and your soaraway sun?
You sharpen our hatred
You've blunted our minds
We're drowning in nipples and bingo and sex crimes
How many time must they poke and they pry
Must they twist and lie?
Just to add to the grime they even screwed up the times
Love to kick their arse goodbye oh wouldn't I!?

Dear Mr. Murdoch you play hard to see
But with your bare-arsed cheek you should be on Page Three
And dear Mr. Murdoch you're really the pits
Bad news is good business, you're the king of the tits

They stain all they touch, they're real woman haters
But we're on their trail
They go straight for the lowest common denominators
How could they fail? go straight to jail - (no bail)!

Dear Mr. Murdoch you're a powerful man
You control half our media whose values don't scan
And dear Mr. Murdoch we're not so amused
Just line up the people whose lives they've abused

Dear Mr. Murdoch what do you know
With your minions like vultures and carrion crow
They've sunk just as low as humans can sink
For profit they tell us how mass murderers think

And dear Mr. Murdoch you come down from on high
You even bought up the air waves, you control all our sky

Dear Mr. Murdoch you're a dangerous chap
With your jingoist lingo we're drowning in crap

Dear Mr. Murdoch where are you coming from?
Getting so hard to tell if you're a yank, oz or pom

Dear Mr. Murdoch you're really the pits
Bad news is good business, you're the king of the tits

Dear Mr. Murdoch you do it with zing
At lowering the standards you're really the king

And dear Mr. Murdoch what have you done?
You're not quite as nice as attila the hun

Old 13-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
themime

Funny also how the BBC has started to move it's operations to Manchester despite protests by the corporations own staff.

The old buildings will be sold off in 2013.....strange.

Old 14-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #6
themime

Just watched the first episode on i-player there's a part at the start when they slip in the line: "from their temporary HQ in Manchester."
Old 14-08-2008, 05:54 PM   #7
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Funny also how the BBC has started to move it's operations to Manchester despite protests by the corporations own staff.

The old buildings will be sold off in 2013.....strange.

2013! I hope the sellers pick up the deposit quickly!

Old 14-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #8
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Just watched the first episode on i-player there's a part at the start when they slip in the line: "from their temporary HQ in Manchester."
Did you need a sick bag?

Old 14-08-2008, 06:23 PM   #9
themime

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
Did you need a sick bag?

Yup and new underpants.
Old 14-08-2008, 06:30 PM   #10
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Yup and new underpants.
These guys know what they're doing. They work with psychologists to make the programmes as scarey as possible.

Old 14-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #11
millhouse

ye saw the advert for this shite,there was a clip of the woman saying 'New World, New Rules' a bit more of bbc programming maybe?
millhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #12
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
ye saw the advert for this shite,there was a clip of the woman saying 'New World, New Rules' a bit more of bbc programming maybe?
It's a neat catch-phrase mantra like "New Deal", "You've never had it so good!" or "Back to Basics" A simple off-the-shelf quote you can give to diffuse any sticky questions.

Old 25-10-2008, 09:38 PM   #13
fear and clothing

I know a television prop buyer who is working on the new spooks tv show and it was his job to provide props and set dressing for a bank set in the near future.

He told me how he'd visited a contact within the UK government who kindly provided him with prototypes of the latest cash machines which have no slot for a card, you simply wave your card in front of it.

The scary thing is this guy didn't wave a card in front of it, he simply waved his empty hand, he had a scar on his arm which he pointed to and said "that's my credit card"!
Old 25-10-2008, 10:08 PM   #14
hagbard_celine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear and clothing View Post
I know a television prop buyer who is working on the new spooks tv show and it was his job to provide props and set dressing for a bank set in the near future.

He told me how he'd visited a contact within the UK government who kindly provided him with prototypes of the latest cash machines which have no slot for a card, you simply wave your card in front of it.

The scary thing is this guy didn't wave a card in front of it, he simply waved his empty hand, he had a scar on his arm which he pointed to and said "that's my credit card"!
Was this guy put in touch with his goivt contact because of his job on the TV series?

Old 25-10-2008, 10:23 PM   #15
fear and clothing

not sure, i'll find out more next time I see him. Many years ago this guy also showed me a catalogue he'd obtained from MI5 full of all types of james bond style gadgets which you could actually buy if you had the right clearance. These included standard lock picking kits, a speed boat that turned into a submarine and most impressive of all, an actual full scale atomic bomb minus the harmful radioactive fallout!
Old 25-10-2008, 10:32 PM   #16
hagbard_celine

Quote:
not sure, i'll find out more next time I see him. Many years ago this guy also showed me a catalogue he'd obtained from MI5 full of all types of james bond style gadgets which you could actually buy if you had the right clearance. These included standard lock picking kits, a speed boat that turned into a submarine and most impressive of all, an actual full scale atomic bomb minus the harmful radioactive fallout!
He sounds an interesting fellow. If you can get back in touch with him I'd be very curious to know as much as possible about the production of these TV shows from the inside.

Old 25-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #17
fear and clothing

we live in the same town so i often see him around, I'll be sure to dig deeper into the subject next time we meet.

I'll ask whether it was the nature of the program which gave him such open cooperation from the government and to what extent his actions are guided by higher authorities within the production team.

Any other questions you'd like answering just let me know!
Old 28-10-2008, 03:19 PM   #18
hagbard_celine

Quote:
we live in the same town so i often see him around, I'll be sure to dig deeper into the subject next time we meet.

I'll ask whether it was the nature of the program which gave him such open cooperation from the government and to what extent his actions are guided by higher authorities within the production team.

Any other questions you'd like answering just let me know!
Too many to list here! But thanks.

Last edited by hagbard_celine; 28-10-2008 at 03:19 PM.
Old 15-02-2012, 10:09 AM   #19
p a ranoid
Inactive

Default here's some quick spooks code 9 oddities

--------------- general links --------------

So whats the evidence so far:

Facts

13,500 UK troops (more than Afghanistan) *1

10,000 security *2

500 Mi5/Mi6 officers *3

SAS/SBS deployment *4

Surface to air missiles deployed *5

High state of alert 5/01/12 *6

Airborne trained snipers *7

Ring of Emergency Morgues have been setup in the South East *no currrent citation as this was from a friend of a friend

TV Reference:

Opening Dialogue:

Code 9, a nuclear attack on london, in bomb terms the blast was relatively small, but, the death toll wasn't.

Over 100,000 incinerated and many more given a death sentence by radiation.

For some people outside of the blast zone life continued almost as normal, but after the attack

NOTHING IN OUR COUNTRY WILL EVER BE THE SAME AGAIN.

Lets look at this,

Spooks code 9, there are no experienced spooks working on this… why?

500 Mi5/Mi6 officers *3 < FACT
Mi5 websites says there is 3800 people working for them, 330 from other agencies, but no specifics on how many agents.

3800-330=3470 peculate 50% are agents 3470/2=1735 1735-75% (25% died in spooks code9) =434 (4+3+4=11 (an Illuminati number))

We have already had our "test scenario" (Panorama 7/7)

Newpapers:

Are already planting the seed that it "could happen"

Coincidence

Illuminati cards - combined disasters (Tokyo waco tower) - people in Olympic colours.

Rockerfella business disaster "scenarios"

Quote:

"Devastating shocks like September 11, the Southeast Asian tsunami of 2004, and the2010 Haiti earthquake had certainly primedthe world for sudden disasters. But no onewas prepared for a world in which large-scale catastrophes would occur with such breathtaking frequency.

The years 2010 to 2020 were dubbed the “doom decade” for good reason: the 2012 Olympic bombing, which killed 13,000, was followed closely by an earthquake in Indonesia killing 40,000, a tsunami that almost wiped out Nicaragua, and the onset of the West China Famine, caused by a once-in-a-millennium drought linked to climate change.

Not surprisingly, this opening series of deadly asynchronous catastrophes (there were more) put

34 enormous pressure on an already overstressed global economy that had entered the decade

still in recession. Massive humanitarian relief

efforts cost vast sums of money, but the primary sources—from aid agencies to developed-world governments—had run out of funds to offer. Most nation-states could no longer afford their locked-in costs, let alone respond to increased citizen demands for more security, more healthcare coverage, more social programs and services, and more infrastructure repair. In 2014, when mudslides in Lima buried thousands, only minimal help trickled in, prompting the Economist headline: “Is the Planet Finally Bankrupt?”

These dire circumstances forced tough tradeoffs. In 2015, the U.S. reallocated a large share of its defence spending to domestic concerns, pulling out of Afghanistan—where the resurgent Taliban seized power once again. In Europe, Asia, South America, and Africa, more and more nation- states lost control of their public finances, along"

http://www.gbn.com/articles/pdfs/GBN...evelopment.pdf

London disaster using a "bronze, silver and gold" response system

http://www.londonprepared.gov.uk/dow...MainBodyV2.pdf

Spooks code 9 - kudos - a Illuminati related TV programmer (YouTube it) shows a disaster with a stadium (dirty bomb) with "one eye" symbolism and a job to do in five and a half hours which is 333 minutes (if memory serves)

Start of episode one they have a pentagram (full on proper)

Erin Booth 2006 featured extra TV spooks code 9.
http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=318784

if she was employed in 2006 by kudos for code 9 - means it was written around 2005,
-----------------------------------------
nuclear attack on the 2012 Olympics before they had it confirmed?

Land was being purchased in 2004* for the Olympic site
(how did they know they were going to get it and how did kudos know the direction it was in for the start sequence - never mind the "coincidence" of how similar the two stadiums are.

*planning since 2004?
In November 2004 the 500 acre Olympic Park plans were revealed.[37] The plans for the site were passed in September 2004 by Tower Hamlets, Newham, Hackney and Waltham Forest.[38] The redevelopment of the area to build the Olympic Park required compulsory purchase orders of property. The London Development Agency and the London and Continental Railways had a dispute about the orders in November 2005. The LCR accused the LDA of killing off development in the area. The LDA planned alongside the Olympic Park to buy land for the Stratford City development project, which the 180-acre site of the former Stratford Rail Lands into a mixed-use development, including 4,500 new homes, office space, hotels and shops.[39]

----------------------

this is just the start of the "coincidences" have a look at rik clay on youtube

Olympic site = 16 degress from Prime meridian.

16th Degree in freemasonry =

16 Prince of Jerusalem after
15 Knight of the East, or Sword

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Say you unto them, Thus says the Lord GOD; This burden concerns the prince in Jerusalem, and all the house of Israel that are among them.

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/AASR_1..._jerusalem.htm

I am trying to work out whether there is a link to this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
now i have heard between 13,500 and 100,000 to die this gives the false flag two < wrong THREE opportunities of attack.

Hypothesis using Illuminati numbering.

1. (22/1/12)

27 July

19:30 - 22:30

Ceremonies Olympic Park - Olympic Stadium

Reasoning:

Spooks code 9 = Englands emergency number (999) just as the US emergency number is 911.

Now if you add 9+9+9= 27 the date for the london olympics

2. The main stadium (Closing Ceremony)

80,000 people

The only structure built by Sir Alfred McAlpine - Alleged Satanist and Loyal to the Windsor house.

12 August -> 1+2+8 =11

1930 - 2230 -> 3 hours, 1+9+3 = 13 -> 2+2+3 =7

"The late author, Peter Jones, researched some of the Livery Companies in the 1990s for his book, The Obedience Of Australia, which exposed the manipulation which led to the removal by the Queen of Australian Prime Minister, Gough Whitlam. These are some of the names he found within these ‘Companies’:

Engineers: Duke of Edinburgh.

Airline Pilots and Navigators: Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Andrew.

Butchers: Queen Mother, Lord Vestey (of the meat family and the Lord Prior of the Order of St John of Jerusalem).

Merchant Taylors: Queen Mother, Lord Whitelaw (alleged Satanist and former deputy prime minister to Margaret Thatcher), Lord Hailsham.

Glovers: Margaret Thatcher, Sir John Fieldhouse (the Admiral of the Fleet), both at the forefront of the 1982 Falklands War.

Poulterers: Margaret Thatcher, Duchess of Devonshire (Chatsworth House).

Fishmongers: Duke of Devonshire, Duchess of Devonshire, C. E. A. Hambro (Hambros Bank, Taylor Woodrow, P & 0), Lord Inchcape (Inchcape plc, P & 0, Her Majesty’s Lieutenant of London).

Goldsmiths: J. H. Hambro.

Grocers: Edward Heath (Satanist and former British Prime Minister, Bilderberg Group and architect of Britain’s entry into the European Community).

Salters: Duke of Kent (Grand Master of English Freemasonry), Lord Armstrong (the man with the long list of government and business appointments I mentioned earlier).

Clothworkers: Sir Peter Gadsden (a Grand Master at the United Grand Lodge), Lord Carrington (Bilderberg Group chairman, President of the Royal Institute of International Affairs and major Brotherhood operative).

Another name that appears in many of these Livery Companies is McAlpine, the construction family, with alleged Satanist tendencies"

3. The Bronze medal for handball

12 August -> 1+2+8 =11

11:00 - 13:00 -> 11am 1300

Olympic Park - Basketball Arena -> why is the handball bronze being held in the basketball Arena?

well it holds 12000 people + 1000 staff = 13000 people

Religious:

Apart from what Rik Clay told us about the ley line intersection either side of the site (the A20 and A12) *9

My question is what happens when you unleash negative energy on a powerful energy "pipeline"?

I Can find no significance in the date correlated with Satanic/Wicca/Egyptian worship rituals.

there is no full/new moons.

Additions:

15/1/2012

hows this?

spooks code 9 stadium (broadcast 2008 - so made 2007)

code 9 stadium

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...20ht1.jpg/sr=1

Olympic design

http://www.rushhourtaxis.co.uk/image...ic-stadium.jpg

In 2006 the BBC (panorama) did a mock "terror attack" on the London tube and a London Bus, one year later 7/7

Do they know something we don't?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Significant dates: August 12th: (Illuminati ritual)

Birth: 1860 – Klara Hitler, Austrian mother of dictator Adolf Hitler (d. 1907) - Hitler being the alleged illegitimate child of Rothschild.

and interestingly enough...

I think the 1914 is more of a reason.

(Almost 100 years to the day we are staring WWIII in the face)

1914 – World War I: the United Kingdom declares war on Austria-Hungary; the countries of the British Empire follow suit.

1944 – Waffen SS troops massacre 560 people in Sant'Anna di Stazzema.

1944 – Alençon is liberated by General Leclerc, the first city in France to be liberated from the Nazis by French forces.

1952 – The Night of the Murdered Poets: 13 prominent Jewish intellectuals are murdered in Moscow.

1953 – Nuclear weapons testing: the Soviet atomic bomb project continues with the detonation of Joe 4, the first Soviet thermonuclear weapon.

---------------------------------------------------

17/1/2012

LEY LINES - an UBBER (thats very important) IMPORTANT DISCOVERY...

************************************************** ************************************************** *********************************

20/01/2012

Is it me or at 0:28 doe the tower bridge look like 11 11 11?

check out 0:33 on the same link... OMG

0:59 - Illuminati symbolism? Guy standing with angel wings... Angel Gabreal and what could be a royal banner? (see *12), explanation of phoenix (his wings) *13 (new note)

1:10 -White flash.... dirty bomb - nuclear fall out

************************************************** ********************************************

21-22/1/2012

*12 - order of the garter image (behind the man)

*13 - http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...78925802208803

This symbol is probably the most easily recognizable Masonic symbol in the world, even more important than the Compass/Square/Rule. Most people assume that these two birds are Eagles, but such an assumption would be deadly wrong. These two birds are the Phoenix Bird of Ancient Egyptian Mythology. Listen to the explanation from Masonic author, Manly P. Hall, 33 Degree, K.T., in his book, The Phoenix: An Illustrated Review of Occultism and Philosophy . [Before we begin, I find it highly interesting that Hall would admit, by his use of this title, that Freemasonry is occultic].

"Among the ancients a fabulous bird called the Phoenix is described by early writers ... in size and shape it resembles the eagle, but with certain differences. The body of the Phoenix is one covered with glossy purple feathers, and the plumes in its tail are alternately blue and red. The head of the bird is light in color, and about its neck is a circlet of golden plumage. At the back of its back the Phoenix has a crest of feathers of brilliant color ... The Phoenix, it is said, lives for 500 years, and at its death its body opens and the new born Phoenix emerges. Because of this symbolism, the Phoenix is generally regarded as representing immortality and resurrection ... The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn. Wisdom confers a new life, and those who become wise are born again." [p. p. 176-77]

Olympics to be built on nuclear site

*17 Windsors have given a royal charter for the "Masonic School for boys" and the "Masonic School for girls" (not to mention the knights of the royal garter)
RC000496 ROYAL MASONIC INSTITUTION FOR BOYS
RC000497 ROYAL MASONIC INSTITUTION FOR GIRLS
01339867 THE ROYAL MASONIC SCHOOL FOR GIRLS

so there are definite masonic links to the FreeMasons

*18 More Kudos Mason links?
spooks was based in "Thames House" -guess what it really is!

************************************************** **********************************************

*1 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16195861

*2 http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bi...stsecret18.htm

*3 - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22795015/

- http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/london-...5875-23593501/

*4 - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oly...pic-Games.html

- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...-Olympics.html

*5 - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-15724639

*7 - http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...-terrorists.do

*8 - http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...orism-alert.do

- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oly...ere-Games.html

- http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standa...orism-alert.do

1860 – Klara Hitler, Austrian mother of dictator Adolf Hitler (d. 1907)

*12 http://www.detoxorcist.com/images/garter.jpg

*13 http://www.facebook.com/note.php?not...78925802208803

*14 http://www.cuttingedge.org/free12.html

*15 http://www.youtube.com/user/ItsAlmostTime1 +
*16 http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/othe...12/4682251.stm
http://www.gbn.com/articles/pdfs/GBN...evelopment.pdf
www.gbn.com

*17 http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/2b...9305409#result

*18 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasons%27_Hall,_London

Last edited by p a ranoid; 15-02-2012 at 10:54 AM. Reason: update of information
p a ranoid is offline   Reply With Quote