Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 13-09-2018, 04:42 AM   #1
motleyhoo

Default The Wholesale Global Shudown of All Solar Observatories.

Has anyone else heard about this story? I don't have a link because even google is blocking the search results for this topic.

Word is slowly creeping out across the internet about Sandia Labs Solar Observatory getting evacuated and taken over by the FBI last Thursday. The latest information from anyone working there was to Jimmy Church a few days ago. This person said the FBI came in, forced everyone out, taped the entire facility off, and made the entire facility off limits without any real explanation as to why. Now there are Blackhawk helicopters with FLIR cameras circling the area. The FBI only said it was due to a "security risk".

The local Sheriff to Sandia says he and his people are not being read-in to the operation and he cannot elaborate.

Now, word is getting out that all of the major solar observatories around the globe have all been shutdown and have gone dark.

I do not usually jump to wild conclusions about things like this, but if this story is true, I can think of only 2 motives, a major life-changing solar flare, or ET contact, either of which they would not want any of us to know about.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 05:28 AM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
I can think of only 2 motives, a major life-changing solar flare, or ET contact, either of which they would not want any of us to know about..
Corey Goode has said the secret government and ET's , are expecting a solar flash which will cause major Earth changes , pole shift, hurricane winds , tsunamis ....

It takes a few days for the charged particles to reach earth , so when the CME (coronal mass ejection) is seen we have 2 days to run for the hills to escape world wide tsunamis ...

There are satellites watching the sun .... when a large CME is seen communications satellites are put into safe mode , and power companies are warned of a possible EMP coming ....

The cabal have control of the solar satellites so can stop information getting out that way .... earth based solar observatories are more difficult to control. It seems they may want to stop humanity getting the 2 day warning ....

I should say that Bartzis , who does trump Goode, has said this will not happen.

Goode has about 6 different videos covering the solar flash .

http://
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 05:44 AM   #3
serpentine

They do all sorts of research down there in Sandria New Mexico and some might have scientific relevance to the development of advanced weaponry.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 10:19 AM   #4
time4truth

or Nibiru ? ...still not sure what to believe !!
time4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 12:45 PM   #5
HAARPing_On

I found this article if it's any help...

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2018/...urity-reasons/
HAARPing_On is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 01:10 PM   #6
size_of_light

Quote:
Has anyone else heard about this story? I don't have a link because even google is blocking the search results for this topic.

Word is slowly creeping out across the internet about Sandia Labs Solar Observatory getting evacuated and taken over by the FBI last Thursday. The latest information from anyone working there was to Jimmy Church a few days ago. This person said the FBI came in, forced everyone out, taped the entire facility off, and made the entire facility off limits without any real explanation as to why. Now there are Blackhawk helicopters with FLIR cameras circling the area. The FBI only said it was due to a "security risk".

The local Sheriff to Sandia says he and his people are not being read-in to the operation and he cannot elaborate.

Now, word is getting out that all of the major solar observatories around the globe have all been shutdown and have gone dark.

I do not usually jump to wild conclusions about things like this, but if this story is true, I can think of only 2 motives, a major life-changing solar flare, or ET contact, either of which they would not want any of us to know about.

I bet my life that its complete horseshit.

That the names Jimmy Church and Corey Goode have been mentioned is a good indication that I'll live.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 03:33 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

solar storm and something like 7 major storms seen on earth from space

its almost like the suns activities affect the climate...
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 03:40 PM   #8
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I bet my life that its complete horseshit.

That the names Jimmy Church and Corey Goode have been mentioned is a good indication that I'll live.
Im thinking that it could be distraction whilst they prepare Idlib for a chemical attack false flag so they can kick start world war 3 with Russia whilst the UK carry on forcing through this Novichok and Salisbury nonsense

A bit like how so many trivial threads have been bumped on these boards in the last 3 months.
The stage is being set for another Franz Ferdinand event imho
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 06:00 PM   #9
bluebirdgr

MSM is reporting too

Mystery ‘eclipse’ captured by closed down Solar Observatory

Following the National Solar Observatory in New Mexico being mysteriously closed down, an image has been released taken by the Observatory which shows two ‘eclipses’.

https://www.express.co.uk/videos/555...ar-Observatory

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...-new-mexico-NM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...orm-looms.html

looks like this is true.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 10:05 PM   #10
cosmic tramp

Can't believe Solar storm being real reason for this - how does shutting down an observatory in any way prevent it ? If true, then better surely to put the internal observatory staff on lock down and leave it at that. This is a cover story being put out for something else. Apparently Black Hawk helicopters (likewise no match for the Sun) were involved in this operation according to "The Independent".

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-a8535676.html

Jodrell Bank looks like it's still open for business as usual...

You Tuber here mounting his own investigation says that the Post Office was also evacuated

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR70k5IN5H4

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 13-09-2018 at 11:30 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 03:42 AM   #11
motleyhoo

An amateur astronomer, who sounded very credible by the way, just called into Jimmy Church show that he and his buddies setup a Meade 10" high end scope with solar filters installed and watched the silhouette of a large body, about the size of Venus when it transits, moving the wrong direction across the face of the Sun, and moving in a curve instead of a straight line.

Whatever it is, there can't be just a benign explanation as to why all the solar observatory webcams around the globe have all been shutdown. It doesn't look like bullshit or a distraction, because most people have no interest in this topic.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 05:45 AM   #12
bluebirdgr

Quote:
An amateur astronomer, who sounded very credible by the way, just called into Jimmy Church show that he and his buddies setup a Meade 10" high end scope with solar filters installed and watched the silhouette of a large body, about the size of Venus when it transits, moving the wrong direction across the face of the Sun, and moving in a curve instead of a straight line.

Whatever it is, there can't be just a benign explanation as to why all the solar observatory webcams around the globe have all been shutdown. It doesn't look like bullshit or a distraction, because most people have no interest in this topic.

that somehow confirms the earlier report that the observatory took a picture with 2 eclipses.
So then, what causes 2 eclipses? Another planet? A scientific NASA test? Electronic hacking into satellite signals?

To me it is clear that they were seeing something the public should not see, to avoid panic.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wor...UFO-conspiracy

Statement of the observatory released:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ity-issue.html

But still, no sane explanation.

I remember a Pentagon statement of the late 1990tees when there was a plan that the next world war will get started by psychological warfare making the people in the world believe that they were attacked by aliens while in reality the governments unite themselves to destroy the world in order to create an economic reset. After that fake war all people and nations will be united against the "bad aliens" who in fact never existed.

That could be a start for that fake show.

Last edited by bluebirdgr; 14-09-2018 at 05:59 AM.
bluebirdgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 06:49 AM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Can't believe Solar storm being real reason for this - how does shutting down an observatory in any way prevent it ?
It doesn't prevent it , it just stops the information that there is a massive solar event from reaching the public .... a solar event so large that that it will cause a pole shift when the charge particles reach Earth and push the magnetic pole ....

We would have 1 or 2 days from when the event was seen , to the particles arriving. If correctly informed people have a day to get to high ground out of the way of world wide tsunamis.

This has been predicted in detail by Goode.

This MAY be what this is all about ...

I notice the few Youtube videos are playing this down saying antrax was sent through the post and giving other mundane explanations ... Have other Youtubes been deleted???

There are many solar observatories all over the world , not easy to close all of them , But closing the main US one could add to the confusion ....

If this predicted solar flash was to happen then the sun's intensity would momentarily change ...people walking outside would see it ... questions would be asked and the 'authorities' would say " we don't know what's happening our solar observatory was shut down"... all with the aim of preventing people from getting safe ....

So if the sun does noticeably flash , don't sit around! you have perhaps 1 or 2 days till the tsunamis and hurricane winds come ... take some food and get to high ground , at least 500 meters above sea level ... not many areas in the UK that high. ( I have my underground bunker)

Exciting times!!

Quote:
The other possible explanation is ETs .... According to many the sun is used as a stargate , many big ships come out of the sun , arriving here from other star systems ... these ships can be BIG ...as big as planets.

Why would the vatican have it's own solar telescope??? I bet that's not closed ..

"It has become known that 6 more Solar Observatories (Australia, Chile, Spain, Hawaii (2), and Pennsylvania) have been shutdown: We note that all these solar/space cams down at the same time as the Solar Observatory in New Mexico"

Where are the Youtube videos on this ??? Deleted I suspect ...

The whole web is strangely silent about these shutdowns occurring All over the world except for a few ridiculous articles and videos which look to me like distractions ....

The cabal do have tight control on the web .... anyone trying to upload an insightful video on this may just encounter computer problems , may think it's just his computer playing up.

Last edited by oz93666; 14-09-2018 at 07:21 AM.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:55 AM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Whatever it is, there can't be just a benign explanation as to why all the solar observatory webcams around the globe have all been shutdown. It doesn't look like bullshit or a distraction, because most people have no interest in this topic..
perhaps they don't want you to observe that there is a connection between the suns activity and the weather patterns on earth

in occult circles people speak of the sun as a receiver and transmitter of energy (as are we)

this is why the twin suns of sirius are significant

David speaks of our DNA being receivers and transmitters of photon energy

The sun is impacting this world in ways the mainstream is not speaking about
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 14-09-2018, 09:35 AM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
perhaps they don't want you to observe that there is a connection between the suns activity and the weather patterns on earth...
Common wave ! Surely you can do better than that!

How many people are there out there looking into that connection ... why would the cabal care anyway??

This is a big deal ... I think motley summed it up well ...

"Whatever it is, there can't be just a benign explanation as to why all the solar observatory webcams around the globe have all been shutdown. It doesn't look like bullshit or a distraction, because most people have no interest in this topic."
Old 14-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Common wave ! Surely you can do better than that!

How many people are there out there looking into that connection ... why would the cabal care anyway??

This is a big deal ... I think motley summed it up well ...

"Whatever it is, there can't be just a benign explanation as to why all the solar observatory webcams around the globe have all been shutdown. It doesn't look like bullshit or a distraction, because most people have no interest in this topic."
they don't want people watching the solar activity

the cabal care because their entire 'global warming' ruse which they intend to use to impose globalised restrictions on humans relies on people believing that all climate change is entirely down to human activity and not down to solar activity
Old 14-09-2018, 06:04 PM   #17
oneriver

The 3 days of darkness and/or "the flash" should be arriving soon

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 06:33 PM   #18
cosmic tramp

Thank god I got all me shopping in.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:59 PM   #19
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Thank god I got all me shopping in.
Plenty of extra strong tinfoil I hope..
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2018, 07:08 PM   #20
cosmic tramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Plenty of extra strong tinfoil I hope..
That needn't matter. It'll all be written down in a Fawn Filofax one day for future generations to see exactly what went on here...if it's not too late for me to finally get it.