Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 20-07-2018, 05:13 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default Israeli launches massive air raid on Gaza - IDF

6_BEA94_FD_2521_4_BB9_A3_EA_500_A4_B4_B7_FD6

F14_DBEEB_FC98_4_E58_8_F76_B10_A587_B7_A9_D

https://www.rt.com/news/433829-israe...air-raid-gaza/

Freemasonry and King Solomon’s Temple International Zionist Objective
The Long term plan for global power symbolism and the hijacking of religious text
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322299

WEST BANK: What a One State Really Looks Like - Map “Shocked” Obama
One state “solution” expulsion/extermination of Palestinians. International Zionist global dominance
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322288

EU Brexit Prediction if not a Certainty...
Russians will be used to undermine Brexit vote Demanding another referendum
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322328

Islam and Nationalism - Divide and Rule - Greece - International Chaos
How the internationalists are attempting to create a civil war and a cultural clash
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320345

U.K. Column Zionist Elephant in the Living Room
Why they’re making and a cultural clash and the likes of people they’re using to get you to act in their interests.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=322308

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 20-07-2018 at 05:23 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 07:02 PM   #2
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Lidice.

Supremacist scum.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 07:20 PM   #3
Ooberman

??Great to be back at @FIAFarnborough this year, where I met with some of #Israel’s leading defence and aerospace firms that are helping to keep our countries safe and secure. ????????????????#FIA18 - Mark Regev
Atrocity propaganda is a term referring to the spreading of deliberate fabrications or exaggerations about the crimes committed by an enemy, constituting a form of psychological warfare - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocity_propaganda
Ooberman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 07:24 PM   #4
andy1033

When are they not killing people.

When is israel not killing people?

Supremacists, disgusting.

South africa under aparteid, of the 21st century. Like i said before, if uk, usa ptb had got there way, israel would of became the only white peoples country on earth.

Jews come from eastern europe, as science has shown, through dna testing.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 20-07-2018 at 07:25 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 07:55 PM   #5
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
When are they not killing people.

When is israel not killing people?

Supremacists, disgusting.

South africa under aparteid, of the 21st century. Like i said before, if uk, usa ptb had got there way, israel would of became the only white peoples country on earth.

Jews come from eastern europe, as science has shown, through dna testing.
Yet they’re using national extremists everywhere to divide and rule a people’s here and those national extremists want here to be like Israel and idealise it. It’s secretly an internationalists objective to undermine and rid the world of any real nationalism once it’s over.
People are looking upto them because they’re at odds with Islamists.
The very same Islamists that have been sent here on mass to cause disruption and chaos by those international Zionists.

So people turn a blind eye to the crimes against humanity carried out by the Israeli occupation and ultimately people think good another Islamists killed we don’t have to deal with in which they lack any empathy for, purely because of a very crude deceptive, international Zionist agenda to corrupt the minds and hearts of all those their ideology takes a hold.
One which is designed to implement a New World Order One World Government in which people now are turning their heads to and helping fight the wars of those international Zionists. While thinking they’re fighting against it...
As I said it’s very deceptive and only the greatest decivers of humanity could pull it off.
It seems sometimes also like only them could enlighten others of this fact as they won’t listen to anyone else or engage their own mind, logic and reason.

Last edited by dannyuk; 20-07-2018 at 07:57 PM.
Old 20-07-2018, 08:05 PM   #6
fairyprincess

Racist bastards..... The state of israel, I mean....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 10:34 PM   #7
tinfoil hat

Hamas are terrorists.

Israeli government are terrorists.

Both commit war crimes.

Both should pay for war crimes.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2018, 11:39 PM   #8
robertik2

anyone else notice Press TV live feed under attack?
robertik2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2018, 05:12 AM   #9
dannyuk

Default Hamas accepts cease-fire after massive Israeli Gaza strikes

JERUSALEM (AP) — Gaza's militant Hamas rulers said Saturday they had accepted a cease-fire ending a massive Israeli onslaught on militant positions after a soldier was shot dead, once again pulling the sides back from the brink of a full-fledged war.

Israel and Hamas have fought three such wars over the past decade and Hamas agreed to the second such cease-fire in a week under heavy Egyptian and international pressure.

Even after last week's cease-fire ended the fiercest exchange of rocket fire and Israeli airstrikes since the 2014 war, incendiary kites and balloons continued to float from Gaza into Israel, setting off damaging fires to farmlands. Israel has stepped up strikes since then to signal its new threshold for engagement after months of largely refraining to act.

Israel says it has no interest is engaging in another war with Hamas, but says it will no longer tolerate the Gaza militant campaign of flying the incendiary devices into Israel.

On Friday, a Palestinian sniper killed an Israeli soldier along the border — the first casualty it has sustained in four years — and Israel unleashed an offensive it says destroyed more than 60 Hamas targets, including three battalion headquarters. Four Palestinians were killed, of which three were Hamas militants.
http://flip.it/ivvmou

16 A28 BDB E5 E7 4669 9 CA7 AD8 C941 DCDD9

All part of this build up to ISIS clash against Hamas via the Sinai Peninsula for project Greater Israel, King Solomon’s Temple and that means a war against Iran and possibly WWIII.
I genuinely believe they’re trying to hold off for now at least until later, they’re trying to just keep Asia away while they carry out these objectives and actually prepare for WWIII and drag people’s minds to such a state by what will ultimately be via a Great Depression.

7_C2_FFD29_1527_47_E7_9712_A1_C2_A87_A4982

ISIS Declares War on Hamas, and Gaza Families Disown Sons in Sinai

In the finale of the 22-minute production, Mr. Zamli, a firebrand with long hair flowing from a black turban, instructs another fighter clad in camouflage to shoot to death a kneeling captive accused of smuggling weapons to Hamas.

The video exposed new levels of enmity between Hamas and the Sinai branch of the Islamic State, injecting another layer of instability into an already volatile region. And it has roiled Gaza, prompting two families whose sons are shown in the video to disown them.
The video accuses Hamas of betraying Palestinians by imprisoning extremists in Gaza, failing to prevent the American recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, and being supported by Iran.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/10/w...mas-sinai.html

Who does this help?
Islam, Palestine no. Again this only helps the International Zionists. Anyone to believe these actions and that ISIS will be more bad tempered with Israel over Hamas are deluded. They’re tools of the Israeli/International Zionist establishment to get what they want!

It’s stepping stones and they’re irradiating Palestine through it and expanding the borders of Israel, particularly Golan Heights are of interest for example to steal oil for Genie Energy in the name of the game that is “protecting Jewish settlements”.
Via this planned war the Sinai Peninsula after meddling in Egyptians politics and they’ve since regime changed of course!

Hamas are used as a tool by the International Zionists to wage war upon Palestinians, often killing many Palestinians who have nothing to do with Hamas apparently because one person who’s apparently a “Jew” has either been injured, had a rock thrown at him or in rare cases has been killed.
Hamas are no more than the groups such as ISIS used to carry out false flag operations, although some genuine people who have extreme attitudes because of the way they have been treated and they want revenge, are harvested by such groups and they’re again exploited and used by such groups to keep on carrying out international agendas, for the benefit of the international Zionists.

At times of pure perfection for the Zionists, Hamas wouldn’t give just cause for them to attack Palestinians and its people’s if it cared at all about them or the cause of Palestine, at times that suit the interests of Israel.
It doesn’t care about its people. If this a war that was against any other country that opposes the New World Order, like Tibet for example against China, the CIA would have long since been there, armed trained and backed Hamas to cause trouble for Israel even if it would end in their demise. Just to point the finger and have a big black cloud over those you want the world to view in a negative manner and you do not actually care one bit for their cause at all. It’s simply to exploit your enemies weaknesses and cause unnecessary suffering and misery for a whole group of people they don’t give a shit about displacing of killing.
Almost every International recognisable representative of Palestine are controlled by the international Zionists and if anyone even tried to give them a voice they’d be treated similar to Assad and Saddam Hussein as they’re not wanted by the Israelis who have no intention on giving the Palestinians a voice that could be heard that is reasonable and sincere as they have no desire for a two state solution.
All of Palestine that is left is controlled via the international Zionists and they want it gone and they’ve done it slowly and after the West have toppled regime after regime in the Middle East.
Palestinians where supposed to be getting help from the British to stabilise the region after troubles of their own, when they sold them out and gave their land away and set about aiding and abetting the forced migration of foreigners against the will of the sovereign, national people’s of Palestine.

Here people are pissed off because migrants are entering our nations because we’re at war with them in many of their nations and many of them are being allowed in our country’s with opportunities also making their way, so they can play them off against us for divide and rule by the same echelons of political power. Yet they’re so against the invasions of Islamists here but try to justify the slaughter of Palestinians and give justification for Israel...

You couldn’t get more deluded!

Hamas is the bogey man and driving force behind justication of the actions of Israel, for the benefit of the international Zionists.

Of course some people here seem to imagine that some how Muslims/Arabs and all of the Islamic community benefit from the assault on them, if it be by the actions of so called ISIS or Hamas.

They don’t. It’s always the International Zionists, they’re always the only ones to gain collectively, far more than the death of a single Jew and many Palestinians pay the price because of a deluded mentality. One of a superiority complex no different than the Aryan Race and Nazi superiority complex.
It’s only because of the actions of those International Zionists that wanted WWII and had benefited from it, again while many Jews suffered, that they’re able to get away with what they do to Palestinians today and why they have deluded many people to the Islamic communities in the Middle East that they’re at war with, by the likes of so called ISIS so you’ll sit back and accept their wars as though they’re in your greater interests because this hate and resentment built up for Islam.
That Greater interests again being for the benefit of the International Zionists for the creation of so called “Greater Israel”.

Israel in Palestine

This is propaganda for when it suits your agenda and look at the alternative we have now?

72_C56_D5_C_F681_4_C2_C_9_E08_3_D8993812462
CB571_D8_F_67_A7_4_D2_F_87_E1_21_FBFB8_AEF13

It couldn’t be any further from it and both are extremes to justify an ideology of war.
These extreme ideologies are peddled and desired by the Internationalists to justify their systems of power and control.

I hope I’ve made my point.

Last edited by dannyuk; 22-07-2018 at 07:33 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:44 AM   #10
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Hamas are terrorists.

Israeli government are terrorists.

Both commit war crimes.

Both should pay for war crimes.
Quote:
A Palestine state has never existed from what Ive gathered, but the Arabs that lived there have still lived there, it just wasn't a state.

Anyone who wants to see black and white mentality in action look no further than this comment here and tinfoil hat in general throughout their attempts to stifle and undermine others.

Thank You for helping identify what this looks like to our forum viewers.
It will save many a lot of time who waste their time reading what you have to say.
I may as well put it to good use for them..

You’re insincere and try to justify your own beliefs and attitude towards it by avoiding the elephant in the living room because of an ideology you have over what’s in front of you.

You blab on here, about the nasty Islamists that are invading your nation and how we need to stop them, get rid of them and remove their culture because you disagree with them and you judge Islam collectively yet you’re not so forthcoming about the invasion of Palestine by the international Zionists?
Why is that?

They where and still are, doing exactly the same to them that you’re here moaning about, only on a much greater scale and they actually have taken over a nation, the sovereign powers and people and they’ve justified it and you’re throwing up the black and white scales of justice now on this one are you?

This land grab has been the driving force for the war upon the Middle East and this has been what has driven so many Islamists into our nation in the first place so you can fucking moan about them and they can piss people who have the same attitude as you off, be played off against one another and they get you behind their wars upon the Middle East and their so called “Pivot to Asia”...
Cause and Effect will work wonders for this particular scenario although the tail doesn’t wag the dog, although I don’t think we should go there just yet, keep it in mind for deeper philosophical thoughts... I do feel I’m wasting my time but it of course maybe relevant to those watchers if it doesn’t hit home here, I feel we’re way past that...

The Coming War on China

And the people allowing them in here, into our nation and many others are the internationalists who have orchestrated it for divide and rule purposes that I’m talking about!
So you’ll get behind their wars because of divide and rule tactics and cultural clashes.

Palestine is Still the Issue from John Pilger on Vimeo.

With Trump they’ve attempted to make him look different by stopping the migrants from entering and offered that very extreme sense and narrative towards Islam. Is this really the alternative?
Does this not only continue to help the ideology of the international Zionists?
Not that he has simply stoped an influx of migrants but the way that he has gone about it and equates them to rats, much like the rhetoric towards Jews in Nazi Germany that then justified killing those that wouldn’t leave to Palestine under the Transfer Agreement.

Palestine is Still the Issue so I suggest you and likeminded individuals get doing some research and introduce a little more logic into your POV as all you have is anger, hatred and resentment driven by fear or blatant justification of the evils and deception I'm talking about!

Until you do this don’t come on here blabbing and expect me to waste my time replying to you. If you’re lucky you’ll get this copy and pasted comment so everyone else can do some black and white scale of justice balancing of their own...

Tinfoil hat thinks we have a problem with Islamists in our country who need to be dealt with.
Tinfoil hat doesn’t think or see that this has anything to do with Israel.

Tinfoil hat puts Israel on a par with Palestine?

Do you extend the same pleasure to those Islamists here you think we should get rid of and stop coming here?

Do you not think this is exactly why such has been orchestrated so you’ll be pissed off with Islam and so you’ll get behind their wars as you’re doing?

Does anyone else here not see through such cognitive dissonance?
You see it in Islamists here that you dislike because they’re a foreign force invading yet you don’t offer the same pleasure to the Palestinians who had a foreign force invading them. You put them on a par as equals from a point of a clean slate and try to spin equality in what is a national extremists paradise for the Zionists who view the Islamists similar to how you do and are spinning and attempt to justify from a point of equal rationality in a black and white manner when their actions couldn’t be any more unbalanced...

You hold two extreme views that appear to contradict one another and are spinning black and white narratives, all of which are to justify your POV and you pick and choose which way around you view this due to cognitive dissonance or because of blatant deception and disinformation tactics.

71_A75527_3_CB5_4027_B0_B6_5_D3_D69512_C7_A

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I don't hate you lol
I pity your little simplistic mind and its inability to grasp anything that isn't black and white simple..

This is an example of your simplistic logic
Apartheid by whites on black South Africans = bad
(Africans didn't throw stones)
Apartheid by Jews on Palestinians =good
(palestinians do throw stones)

It's like trying to get a monkey to understand that the digits on a screen on the clock mean something.. it can see the clock, it can see the numbers and it can see the fingers that turn around.. but that's all it is capable of grasping!
Understanding the concept of time is above its cognitive abilities

So just throw a few more swear ad hominems.. nobody will notice, probably.
Tinfoil hat is like this in every post and is a clear trouble maker and disinformation junkie which is why he needs such rhetoric here that others can see, are not fooled and can see this cognitive dissonance.

It’s not simply he is unaware but he is trying to annoy people while spreading disinformation and attempting to undermine people here who are genuinely trying to contribute and challenge POV.

If you want to undermine my POV please break it down for everyone else to see as I have done here...?

As you simply undermine and offer nothing in its place nor justify your POV...

Last edited by dannyuk; 22-07-2018 at 06:59 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 07:41 AM   #11
tinfoil hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj8J62BqRMo

Dannyuk likes to try and dismiss members of the forum that don't let him just spew his hatred by blaming everyone except muslims.
He is an islamist who sees nothing much wrong in what they do to our kids.

He will say everyone else has black and white mentality while completely ignoring 1400 years of Islamic barbarity.

His untrustworthy debating style can be seen above as he accuses me of things I haven't wrote or said to try and make me look bad while arrogantly trying to tell me how to debate.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 22-07-2018 at 08:07 AM.
Old 22-07-2018, 05:06 PM   #12
dannyuk

Default Israeli warplanes strike targets in western Syria – report

2470_F269_5_DB4_4200_9909_5_D7_EE23_F0702
Archibald MacLeish

Israeli fighter jets have carried out an airstrike near the town of Masyaf in the province of Hama in western Syria on Sunday, state-run SANA news agency reports.

Lebanese Al Mayadeen channel reported that Israeli planes fired missiles from Lebanon’s airspace, targeting a scientific facility. Reports on Twitter said the attack was aimed against a Syrian military facility.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

https://www.rt.com/news/433961-israe...ke-syria-hama/

Israeli planes reportedly hit chemical site in Syria

Reported attack on Scientific Studies and Research Center facility comes after Netanyahu says Israel continuing to act in Syria against Iran
31_B87458_F417_4081_96_F7_04_BEDFC0_C01_D
Archibald MacLeish

Satellite image of a CERS facility near Masyaf reportedly hit by an Israeli airstrike, September 7, 2017 (screen capture: Google Earth)

Several reports on social media are claiming that Israeli jets attacked the Scientific Studies and Research Center, known as CERS, near Masyaf in Hama province.

EB27_D438_B5_D9_49_DD_B1_FF_D15_CE292_DAAC
Archibald MacLeish

Israel has reportedly attacked the site, thought to be a chemical arms manufacturer, in the past.

Pictures purportedly showing the strike show smoke rising from the site.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-july-22-2018/

25_B1_B174_C7_F7_4387_ABAE_E9852_FF90_EBB
Archibald MacLeish

Of course helping extend the propaganda of western manufacture, one in the same with the White Helmets.

Last edited by dannyuk; 22-07-2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old 22-07-2018, 06:29 PM   #13
dannyuk

Will the US be calling this the “Credible” United Nations after bullying every other nation into submission?

When ever Israel attack Palestinians there seems to be a trend within certain MSM to call them “Gazan’s”...?

Hamas are used for Zionists trackion and motivations to mislead many Palestinians that want revenge and demand that “something must be done” and in return they’re helping justify a response that the international Zionists couldn’t get without the justification they get by blaming Hamas, for the Israeli regime killing Palestinians on a massive disproportionate scale to any damage they may blame upon the Palestinians.

It’s exactly the same as so called ISIS and many Islamists that want to do something and fight western unjustified wars upon, many are turned to ISIS and groomed into carrying out deluded actions that actually help the international agenda that means more war against them or stripping away freedoms of people in the West, to be replaced with desirable law changes the international machine otherwise would find it hard to justify.
Such as more invasive laws, censorship, internet snooping charters, the attack on encryption and of course justify war like actions of the West back upon whole nations within the Middle East that they then float no more than a Conspiracy Theory as fact, connecting those false flag events to the actions of a whole nation by framing it and selling it to a public as that’s why they happen and that’s who gain from them.
It’s no more than when a terrorist attack happens in the West and people think we need to respond by revenge as that’s what we are groomed into thinking, many people what that revenge just as they do in the Middle East when responding to either crimes of the West in the Middle East, they turn to ISIS for revenge or in Palestine they turn to Hamas.
Then their actions help a continued pursuit of colonisation and occupation by these international Zionists and many in western societies only care about this issue when the migrants are knocking on our door and saying we should be sending them back to hell holes our leaders have helped make for geopolitical ends!

1_F965_A24_0020_4990_9173_1718_E40_D99_EB
E2_C10_CF8_AC9_D_462_A_AEED_7_B270523_FEA2
4_C566581_5956_437_C_B1_BD_B6_F4535_EFB3_F
970_FA829_E67_B_4383_AF2_F_7874_CF2_E53_D8
541998_C5_A26_B_412_A_A02_C_003_B783_F0521
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/21/o...man-greenblatt

This “news” is shameful. Bought and paid for of course, being equal disproportionate in the favour of the International Zionists.

Last edited by dannyuk; 22-07-2018 at 06:41 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:04 PM   #14
dannyuk

Old 25-07-2018, 10:18 PM   #15
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
Will the US be calling this the “Credible” United Nations after bullying every other nation into submission?

When ever Israel attack Palestinians there seems to be a trend within certain MSM to call them “Gazan’s”...?

Hamas are used for Zionists trackion and motivations to mislead many Palestinians that want revenge and demand that “something must be done” and in return they’re helping justify a response that the international Zionists couldn’t get without the justification they get by blaming Hamas, for the Israeli regime killing Palestinians on a massive disproportionate scale to any damage they may blame upon the Palestinians.

It’s exactly the same as so called ISIS and many Islamists that want to do something and fight western unjustified wars upon, many are turned to ISIS and groomed into carrying out deluded actions that actually help the international agenda that means more war against them or stripping away freedoms of people in the West, to be replaced with desirable law changes the international machine otherwise would find it hard to justify.
Such as more invasive laws, censorship, internet snooping charters, the attack on encryption and of course justify war like actions of the West back upon whole nations within the Middle East that they then float no more than a Conspiracy Theory as fact, connecting those false flag events to the actions of a whole nation by framing it and selling it to a public as that’s why they happen and that’s who gain from them.
It’s no more than when a terrorist attack happens in the West and people think we need to respond by revenge as that’s what we are groomed into thinking, many people what that revenge just as they do in the Middle East when responding to either crimes of the West in the Middle East, they turn to ISIS for revenge or in Palestine they turn to Hamas.
Then their actions help a continued pursuit of colonisation and occupation by these international Zionists and many in western societies only care about this issue when the migrants are knocking on our door and saying we should be sending them back to hell holes our leaders have helped make for geopolitical ends!

1_F965_A24_0020_4990_9173_1718_E40_D99_EB
E2_C10_CF8_AC9_D_462_A_AEED_7_B270523_FEA2
4_C566581_5956_437_C_B1_BD_B6_F4535_EFB3_F
970_FA829_E67_B_4383_AF2_F_7874_CF2_E53_D8
541998_C5_A26_B_412_A_A02_C_003_B783_F0521
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/07/21/o...man-greenblatt

This “news” is shameful. Bought and paid for of course, being equal disproportionate in the favour of the International Zionists.
They call them Gazans cos Palestine doesn't exist, its Israel again.
The Palestinians don't just turn to Hamas, they regularly stone Israeli citizens in the streets of some districts, because they don't want to live along side Jews who have been born there for generations now, since before 1948.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJkxOF9QqEk&t=905s

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 25-07-2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:29 PM   #16
andy1033

Here is israel pretending to be fighting isis lol

Israel pretends to fight isis, the day lavrov meets israelis lol

What a joke.

We all know isis, was being armed, and protected by israel, and america.

Normally russia is decent at reporting, but this time because lavrov is there, they put out this nonsense. We all know israel, gave syrian rebels chemical weapons, to use as last resort.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
^^
So true
Old 25-07-2018, 10:41 PM   #17
tinfoil hat

Quote:

What a joke.

Normally russia is decent at reporting, but this time because lavrov is there, they put out this nonsense. We all know israel, gave syrian rebels chemical weapons, to use as last resort.
You've just posted a news report that shows Israel has attacked, an ISIS target.
No pretend.
Also it says that ISIS were firing rockets into Israel to provoke them.

So ISIS IS attacking Israel.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:57 PM   #18
dannyuk

Quote:

What a joke.

I know ridiculous propaganda news and an obvious bending over to the Internationalits. Quite disappointing and disgusting by Sputnik.

ISIS a creation of the West for the interest of the international Zionists, armed backed and trained by the west so the will of these international Zionists and Israel can be justified, then Russia/Sputnik are thanking Israel for them bombing Syria and ISIS targets...

What a lot of old shit.
Thank you for helping yourself Israel, please come and rape us some more.
More like looking at Western propaganda news and Russia have obviously had some negotiating taking place with the international Zionists to back off now and carry the party line.

As usual the internationalists having a hand and direction of both major players in wars while a mass of people will think Russia is different and upto now have been helping/holding off WWIII.
They’ll either have to let the International Zionists want to do, or they’ll go against them at the right time of these international Zionists choosing and cause WWIII.

In that post they’re allowing and justifying international Zionists geopolitical movements and propaganda.

Old 25-07-2018, 11:00 PM   #19
andy1033

Quote:
So ISIS IS attacking Israel.
A bit like how america backed isis for years, before russia got involved, and trump only targeted isis, as russia was getting all the good press.

Whether trump changed americas tactics or not, russia, and syria would of stopped isis.

So trump yet again, had to jump in, and pretend america is doing something, when infact russia backing up syria, would of done it anyway.

America backs isis for years, before russia got involved, and america had to change tactics, otherwise people will see them for what they are. A supporter of terrorists.

Like israel just are. Israel you really think stayed quiet all these years while syrian civil war was going on. They suddenly started to get involved, when theres and americas plan went wrong, and russia helping syria, was getting syria back.

Israel gave these terror groups in syria the chemical weapons to use as last resort.

Just because when russians were in israel talking, suddenly israel attacks isis, does not mean, they were not behind isis all this time.

Isis in syria, has been found with both israeli, and american weapons mostly.

Do you not think syria, knows all too well, this civil war was done mainly by, usa, israel, uk, saudis.
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 25-07-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:05 PM   #20
tinfoil hat

Right, so no matter how it goes down, its Israels fault.
First it was them because ISIS didn't attack, now its them because ISIS is attacking them.
You can spin it all you want, Sputnik suits when you agree with it.

ISIS were just trying to re-establish the Caliphate.
It would be the obvious thing to conquer Muslim lands first to establish it, then the resources of many countries could be pooled together to fight Israel.

Last edited by tinfoil hat; 25-07-2018 at 11:14 PM.