Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2018, 09:25 PM   #1
largejack
Senior Member
 
largejack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: teesside
Posts: 9,371
Likes: 605 (272 Posts)
Default What's happened to Sweden?

I was just reading about the problems there in Icke's new book, and then I came across this article. Truly shocking!!!

https://europe.infowars.com/somali-r...inor-recieves/
__________________
Fools speak because they have to say something, wise men speak because they have something to say. PLATO. And then... there is Tony Blair.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:31 PM   #2
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,515
Likes: 1,035 (579 Posts)
Default

This kind of thing has been happening a while there, Cucked beyond belief with its feminazi leftist government.
Basically allowing the rape of the indigenous kids by mostly black and Asian migrants.
Just like here in the UK.
__________________
How Wolves changed rivers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysa5OBhXz-Q
Likes: (1)
tinfoil hat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:45 PM   #3
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,517
Likes: 1,443 (824 Posts)
Default

With respect to sweden, they brought alot of that stuff on themselves, by promoting there country world wide, as some sort of sexually liberated country.

In this world, its the last thing you should be doing.

That was one of swedens biggest mistakes, that has led to there situation today.

Lots of bad people out there, and when you promote sweden as some sort of sexual liberated country, sweden was not doing themselves any favours.

Lots of swedens problems with rapes, will have come from there world wide image of being some sort of sexually liberated peoples. Thats the last thing you should be telling the world.

Alot of swedens problems today with this sexual stuff, will have been a consequence of broadcasting to the world, how sexually liberal they are, or were.

Today they are paying for such a bad decision.

Glad today the swedes are addressing this, with very strict laws, but it was an error for them to promote themselves as such sexual people.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 09-07-2018 at 09:50 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 09:56 PM   #4
jaybigjay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 540
Likes: 769 (349 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
With respect to sweden, they brought alot of that stuff on themselves, by promoting there country world wide, as some sort of sexually liberated country.

In this world, its the last thing you should be doing.

That was one of swedens biggest mistakes, that has led to there situation today.

Lots of bad people out there, and when you promote sweden as some sort of sexual liberated country, sweden was not doing themselves any favours.

Lots of swedens problems with rapes, will have come from there world wide image of being some sort of sexually liberated peoples. Thats the last thing you should be telling the world.

Alot of swedens problems today with this sexual stuff, will have been a consequence of broadcasting to the world, how sexually liberal they are, or were.

Today they are paying for such a bad decision.

Glad today the swedes are addressing this, with very strict laws, but it was an error for them to promote themselves as such sexual people.
To be fair being a sexually liberated country isnt the problem, letting in thousands of unvetted economic migrents from third world countries now that was the problem
jaybigjay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:04 PM   #5
andy1033
Senior Member
 
andy1033's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 8,517
Likes: 1,443 (824 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
To be fair being a sexually liberated country isnt the problem, letting in thousands of unvetted economic migrents from third world countries now that was the problem
But why did alot of them choose sweden in first place?

Its the last thing you should be broadcasting to the world, and swedish people played on it. Its not something you should be telling people all over this world, and you have no reason why people then go there.

Like those dodgy small asian countries, weirdos like arthur c clarke ended up in, lol

Sweden for me, started a domino effect that ended up where they are today, by broadcasting such things to the world, that they are sexually liberated.

Thats not a thing you should be telling who knows who, in a world like ours.

Sweden today i am sure, knows its not a good policy anymore, and for them very strict sexual consent laws are now needed, to control society.
__________________
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 10:11 PM   #6
jaybigjay
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 540
Likes: 769 (349 Posts)
Default

But if sweden had strong borders and didnt let in a load of unvetted economic migrents then why should it matter how sexualy libberated they are. sexyal liberation still means consent not rape
jaybigjay is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 12:14 AM   #7
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,340
Likes: 3,417 (1,758 Posts)
Default

so a somali rapes a swedish child and it's swedens fault for allowing sex outside of marriage

priceless logic

victim blaming is a real thing and it's something relativists do on a regular basis

andy might as well be saying it was the Iraqi citizens fault for dying because they didn't have a decent army and everyone in the world knew that
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:49 AM   #8
sparkplug
Senior Member
 
sparkplug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,120
Likes: 1,095 (437 Posts)
Default

Surely this guy should be deported back to Somalia?

And yet people can't understand why there is a massive backlash about all these people Europe welcomes with open arms.
Likes: (3)
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:00 AM   #9
farros
Senior Member
 
farros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 3,388
Likes: 469 (179 Posts)
Default

Ive read a number of writers say that the moment you give women the vote, is the moment your society starts to fall. When I first read that I thought it was misogynistic nonsense, but Ive come to see the truth in it. Women by their nature lack the logic and reasoning faculties of a man. Trusting them to make responsible decisions on the fate of a nation is asking a fish to fly.

Women favour feelings before logic. Whether an ordinary girl or woman PM, their decisions are based on emotions, being 'nice and fair', and not upsetting anyone. They welcome an unlimited number of third world migrants through their naivety, unable to consider the future implications. Until feminism, the male/masculine kept women in check, but feminism has all but bred masculinity out of men, leaving the feminine to run amock throughout all levels of society.

Men have been taught to believe that traditional masculine qualities are primitive. Donald Trump, being a classic alpha male, is why he's considered Hitler by the emasculated, feminised male. This has a domino effect, where other men shy away from their masculine nature through fear of being seen as an uncultured, uncosmopolitan dinosaur. Compare men on TV 50 years ago, they were strong, stern and commanding. Men on TV today are emasculated weaklings.

Political correctness and the absurd obsession with equal rights, all are offshoots of feminism and the whimsical female mind. Feminism is why we're seeing the western world fall. PC dogma has created a gamut of unnatural idealogies and turned men into spineless cowards, men who would have once fought such absurdities, and laughed off the demands of the mentally ill.

Women are not fit to run a country and should not be trusted with leadership responsibilities. Teresa May is a shining example of why. All her decisions on Brexit have been based on her personal relationships with her own MP's and those in Brussels and nothing more. It's her own emotional reality she's making decisions on, not the British people. She would rather maintain friendships and emotional connections than honour what the people voted for. It's not her fault though, it's in her nature as a woman to be this way.

The battle the west is facing today is really between the ruin feminism has and continues to bring, and the return of traditional patriarchal masculinity. The growing populist parties we're seeing, that shirk the cotton wool approach of feelings before logic, are the beginning of that return. Man-made idealogies can only outdo nature for so long. Feminism, and all the liberal weakling BS that's come with has had its time.

Men today can't change the world, but they can focus on getting strong. Buy a barbell or go to a gym and LIFT. It's hard to be a weak low testosterone beta when you lift. Focus on free weights, on the big 3: squat, deadlift and benchpress. The western world needs strong men, weak men are why it is falling. Do nofap, get off porn and get off the smart devices and social media addictions which have turned a generation into dopamine slaves. Social media is for women.
__________________
My Youtube Channel - Raw foods, healthy living, truth ramblings, music.
Red Ice Radio - If you're not listening to Red Ice, you're not getting it.
Health Essentials - Full movie. Everything you need to know about health.
farros is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #10
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 15,819
Likes: 4,215 (2,346 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
so a somali rapes a swedish child and it's swedens fault for allowing sex outside of marriage

priceless logic

victim blaming is a real thing and it's something relativists do on a regular basis

andy might as well be saying it was the Iraqi citizens fault for dying because they didn't have a decent army and everyone in the world knew that
It's like Andy saying
Of coarse she should be raped, she was asking for it with her legs on show..
If she wore a full body burka she would have been safe.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (2)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2018, 08:13 PM   #11
unlockthepower
Senior Member
 
unlockthepower's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,942
Likes: 229 (120 Posts)
Default

The Kalergi Plan just like every other western European country.
__________________
"Television is by nature the dominator drug par excellence. Control of content, uniformity of content, repeatability of content make it inevitably a tool of coersion, brainwashing, and manipulation."
— Jerry Mander, Four Arguments For The Elimination Of Television (New York Quill, 1978) p. 197.
unlockthepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 11:24 PM   #12
kt66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 119
Likes: 34 (14 Posts)
Default

The source for this thread is Infowars. Are you kidding?

Watch the many many videos all over the place correcting PJW's bullshit, all from Swedes, living in Sweden.
Likes: (1)
kt66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 02:09 AM   #13
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,340
Likes: 3,417 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt66 View Post
The source for this thread is Infowars. Are you kidding?

Watch the many many videos all over the place correcting PJW's bullshit, all from Swedes, living in Sweden.
why don't you post some of the many , many videos then ?

we would love to see them

next up :

Why Europeans are the problem with Europe and how to end them

after that a short film titled :

Sticking my head in the sand ; a short history of Marxist ideology

you comical turd !
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 06:17 AM   #14
aratron
Senior Member
 
aratron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 542
Likes: 45 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt66 View Post
The source for this thread is Infowars. Are you kidding?

Watch the many many videos all over the place correcting PJW's bullshit, all from Swedes, living in Sweden.
Don’t get involved shill thread
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 04:24 PM   #15
semper_occultus
Senior Member
 
semper_occultus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: ..there is another system..
Posts: 317
Likes: 95 (58 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt66 View Post
The source for this thread is Infowars.
no it isn't - the "source" is the embedded link

https://nyheteridag.se/somalier-vald...ungdomstjanst/

however I don't plan joining the site to see the court documents as I can't read Swedish
semper_occultus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 12:06 AM   #16
hackenbush
Senior Member
 
hackenbush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 475
Likes: 484 (303 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_occultus View Post
no it isn't - the "source" is the embedded link

https://nyheteridag.se/somalier-vald...ungdomstjanst/

however I don't plan joining the site to see the court documents as I can't read Swedish
Here you go:

"The guy is a Somali citizen who’s been convicted of 10 different crimes including sexual molestation, illegal threatening and rape of a minor. The rape occured on December 16 in a restroom for the handicapped and the girl was 13 years old at the time.

A few days later the Somalian said he would „cut the girl’s throat and jump on her head if she reported the rape. He would also tell everybody she was a whore and that the whole town would turn against her. At the same time he threatened the girl’s friend who tried to protect her.

„He screamed he would kill her and then he would f**k her mother and then kill her and her family“ the court verdict states.

The Somalian denies all charges except for illegal threatening. The court condemns him for ,among other things, rape of a minor which would usually result in at least two years incarceration. But because the Somalian is under 18, he can’t be sentenced to jail or closed juvenile incarceration without particular and specific reasons. The court claims these particular reasons don’t apply in the case of the Somalian, partly because of his low age."

Unbelievable.
hackenbush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 12:49 AM   #17
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,340
Likes: 3,417 (1,758 Posts)
Default

there is a much easier way to deal with this type of behaviour than incarceration

but people in the west have been softened over time and no longer have the tools to deal with it properly

it's the same in the UK , there's so much shit going on because the police and judicial system there have spent too long dealing with a mostly compliant and agreeable population

along come people who simply don't respect it and the police have no way of responding other than chasing down anyone who starts to organize a serious movement against it all
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (2)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2018, 03:49 AM   #18
mranderson
Senior Member
 
mranderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,340
Likes: 3,417 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Don’t get involved shill thread
yeh it's so shilly Congress is trying to get Facebook to remove Infowars permanently from their platform and CNN ( the network set up to provide 24 hour coverage of the 91 Gulf War ) is saying the same thing

it's all fake news !

KEK
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (1)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 10:59 AM   #19
engelsblume
Senior Member
 
engelsblume's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 540
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farros View Post
Ive read a number of writers say that the moment you give women the vote, is the moment your society starts to fall. When I first read that I thought it was misogynistic nonsense, but Ive come to see the truth in it. Women by their nature lack the logic and reasoning faculties of a man. Trusting them to make responsible decisions on the fate of a nation is asking a fish to fly.

Women favour feelings before logic. Whether an ordinary girl or woman PM, their decisions are based on emotions, being 'nice and fair', and not upsetting anyone. They welcome an unlimited number of third world migrants through their naivety, unable to consider the future implications. Until feminism, the male/masculine kept women in check, but feminism has all but bred masculinity out of men, leaving the feminine to run amock throughout all levels of society.

Men have been taught to believe that traditional masculine qualities are primitive. Donald Trump, being a classic alpha male, is why he's considered Hitler by the emasculated, feminised male. This has a domino effect, where other men shy away from their masculine nature through fear of being seen as an uncultured, uncosmopolitan dinosaur. Compare men on TV 50 years ago, they were strong, stern and commanding. Men on TV today are emasculated weaklings.

Political correctness and the absurd obsession with equal rights, all are offshoots of feminism and the whimsical female mind. Feminism is why we're seeing the western world fall. PC dogma has created a gamut of unnatural idealogies and turned men into spineless cowards, men who would have once fought such absurdities, and laughed off the demands of the mentally ill.

Women are not fit to run a country and should not be trusted with leadership responsibilities. Teresa May is a shining example of why. All her decisions on Brexit have been based on her personal relationships with her own MP's and those in Brussels and nothing more. It's her own emotional reality she's making decisions on, not the British people. She would rather maintain friendships and emotional connections than honour what the people voted for. It's not her fault though, it's in her nature as a woman to be this way.

The battle the west is facing today is really between the ruin feminism has and continues to bring, and the return of traditional patriarchal masculinity. The growing populist parties we're seeing, that shirk the cotton wool approach of feelings before logic, are the beginning of that return. Man-made idealogies can only outdo nature for so long. Feminism, and all the liberal weakling BS that's come with has had its time.

Men today can't change the world, but they can focus on getting strong. Buy a barbell or go to a gym and LIFT. It's hard to be a weak low testosterone beta when you lift. Focus on free weights, on the big 3: squat, deadlift and benchpress. The western world needs strong men, weak men are why it is falling. Do nofap, get off porn and get off the smart devices and social media addictions which have turned a generation into dopamine slaves. Social media is for women.
As a female, I totally agree with all of this.
__________________
I find television to be very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go in the other room and read a book. ~Groucho Marx
Likes: (1)
engelsblume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2018, 11:47 PM   #20
itsnotallrightjack
Senior Member
 
itsnotallrightjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: England
Posts: 469
Likes: 341 (188 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by engelsblume View Post
As a female, I totally agree with all of this.

So you'd like to be denied the vote, and go back to the 1800s when you had little say and be ruled under a patriarchy?

Farros I take exception to your statement that "women by their nature lack the logic and reasoning faculties of a man."

Men are logical and reasoning are they? Well I can give you quite a few of examples of men in history who were irrational and highly negatively emotional acting with little sense- Nero, Caligula, Hitler, to start with.

The "traditional patriarchal masculinity" you prize has caused much misery and suffering in this world for thousands of years to all sections of society, enslaving people, denying women education, sending tiny children to work and hoarding wealth for the privileged few.

What is needed in this world are leaders with a healthy balance of logic and fair actions with caring for others, using wisdom and good sense.

Teresa May is just one woman, she does not represent all women.

I'm not a fan of the monarchy but one of the strongest monarchs we had was Elizabeth I. She was certainly more sensible and logical than her irrational and emotionally unstable father!

People are individuals- their gender is only one part of who they are. I don't agree with pitting men against women or vice versa. That's just divide and rule and gets humanity nowhere.

P.S:

Quote:
Political correctness and the absurd obsession with equal rights, all are offshoots of feminism and the whimsical female mind. Feminism is why we're seeing the western world fall. PC dogma has created a gamut of unnatural idealogies and turned men into spineless cowards, men who would have once fought such absurdities, and laughed off the demands of the mentally ill.
Just whose equal rights are you seeing as "absurd"? I hope you are not suggesting we go back to the 19th century and have women as being the property of men once again, and be denied education and career opportunities? And institutional racism? Of course some of this PC stuff does go too far, but I wouldn't like us to go backwards either.


Quote:
The battle the west is facing today is really between the ruin feminism has and continues to bring, and the return of traditional patriarchal masculinity. The growing populist parties we're seeing, that shirk the cotton wool approach of feelings before logic, are the beginning of that return. Man-made idealogies can only outdo nature for so long. Feminism, and all the liberal weakling BS that's come with has had its time.
It's not the fault of women the way the world is- it's always been troublesome. It's not fair to blame women for that. The world has always had its problems.

Quote:
Women favour feelings before logic. Whether an ordinary girl or woman PM, their decisions are based on emotions, being 'nice and fair', and not upsetting anyone. They welcome an unlimited number of third world migrants through their naivety, unable to consider the future implications. Until feminism, the male/masculine kept women in check, but feminism has all but bred masculinity out of men, leaving the feminine to run amock throughout all levels of society.
It's not just women welcoming migrants into Europe. And not all women are welcoming them either. And not all migrants are bad either. Some are some are not, same as anyone else.
__________________
Imagination... its limits are only those of the mind itself.

It may be said with a degree of assurance that not everything that meets the eye is as it appears.


Rod Serling.

Last edited by itsnotallrightjack; 20-07-2018 at 12:00 AM.
itsnotallrightjack is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:17 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.