Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 09-03-2018, 11:32 PM   #1
Dude111

I have been hearing a faint low freq again around my house...... This time its a higher pitch,around 98Hz..

I truly believe the govt is doing ultra low freq mind control operations in this area!!

I looked up a list of freqs and how they affect the mind and for that range it says this

90.0 - 111.0 Pleasure-producing beta-endorphins rise between these frequencies. [PSI]

http://altered-states.net/barry/news...newsletter.htm

I have a tone generator program on my computer and it sounds pretty much around 98hz!!

SO THE GOVT BLASTING 98HZ WILL CAUSE PLEASURENESS AND WILLINGNESS IN MOST PEOPLE WHO DONT REALISE WHATS GOING ON...... MORE EASY CONTROL FOR THEM!! (If they cant fuck with them via digital TV they think they can get them this way)

I SURE HAVENT BEEN HAPPY LATELY,I HAVE BEEN UPSET AND GOING OUTTA MY MIND..... I CANT THINK STRAIGHT,ETC..... I am thankful my mind is able to fight off this garbage but its ripping me apart in the process!!!!!

I FIRST NOTICED THIS TONE THE OTHER DAY DURING A 2ND SNOW STORM....... A couple years ago at christmas time a MUCH LOWER tone was broadcast,I couldnt find that one! (Pretty much close to the bottom freq spectrum I could hear (30hz or lower))

A good read: www.orgoneblasters.com/elf-god.htm

ITS VERY SCARY....... THIS TONE VIBRATES RIGHT THRU YOU,YOU CANT GET AWAY FROM IT!!!!!!!! (Its intensity goes up and down in loudness)

Last edited by Dude111; 10-03-2018 at 04:12 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 12:06 AM   #2
elshaper
Inactive

Buddy,
I've been experiencing the same thing. I switched off my neighbours' electricity mains thinking that it could have been a fan which was making a noise but it continued even when the main was switched off. Then I went outside and I didn't hear it. So somehow it is produced within the flat.

There is a history that the government (in france) emitted frequency which was out of our hearing range to affect citizens so I can imagine all sorts of things are going on.

Something to read.
http://www.newworldwar.org/sw.htm

Mine is exactly 150hz (fracture frequency?!).
43 - 193 Carcinomatosis (Doesn't sound very good, does it?!)
30 - 190 Lumbago (fking hell...I do have lower back pain!!)

OH ^ that was my computer fan.

I had to switch off computer to re-check and it's @120Hz.
Quote:
120 - 500 P.S.I., moving of objects, changing matter, transmutation, psychokinesis

120 Helps with fatigue (Medium=pad)[JB]; (used on) sinus disorders/sinus infection/head cold [RS]
If it helps fatigue, grand! Like transmutation & psychokinesis too.
But I'd rather have no sound at all.

Online tone generator
http://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/

Buddy, we need to think of a solution for this.
I can't be wearing a pair of noise cancellation headphone 24/7.

Last edited by elshaper; 10-03-2018 at 12:51 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 01:02 AM   #3
decim

Chances are it's microwaves Dude.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 01:25 AM   #4
oz93666

One of the reasons I left the UK was because of an almost imperceptible hum .

Most noticeable in my quiet meditation times at 3am , stopped me going deep..

Out here in the Jungle , no sign of a hum.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 03:59 AM   #5
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper
Buddy,
I've been experiencing the same thing. I switched off my neighbours' electricity mains thinking that it could have been a fan which was making a noise but it continued even when the main was switched off. Then I went outside and I didn't hear it. So somehow it is produced within the flat.
Earlier I went outside and I could hear it in my front yard......

Its very scary........ It could be microwaves but who knows........

Im sorry your also having problems elshaper

EDIT:

98HZ BEING SENT SEEMS POSSIBLE THEY WOULD SEND THAT TO TRY AND MAKE PPL ACCEPT WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN..... All I know it was quiet since last year,no humming or anything..... I FEEL LIKE IM TRAPPED IN A VOID!!

MAYBE THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS THOUGH WILL FINALLY REALISE HOW BAD HE IS!!!!!!! If something really big is coming (Like that other thread we have going talks about)

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=320923

Last edited by Dude111; 10-03-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 12:20 PM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

arrrgh buddie.......
We weren't wrong.

Thank you Andrew for picking this up.

Quote:
MUSIC CHANNELS FOR SHIELDING AGAINST VOICE ATTACKS (V2K)
Very good shielding method against V2S attacks: Play two different music channels or anything else you might enjoy. I prefer playing iTunes music in the background and get the radio talk show host Alex Jones on Prison Planet.TV on the other. They can't get a clear lock on you and therefore you can barely hear them. I found it very useful. Please let everyone else know I can't stress enough the importance of it.

Shielding techniques in the following link:

-from the Microwave Audio Effect or Voice to Skull (V2K)
-from Remote Electronic Assaults
-from Acoustic Attacks
-from Lasers

http://freedomfchs.startlogic.com/id34.html
Noise cancellation

Frequency range: 40-20,000 Hz
Cost: $59!!
https://www.koss.com/headphones/over...adphones/qzpro

Last edited by elshaper; 11-03-2018 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:37 PM   #7
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
I discovered that the electrics of my house has been interfered with and the wiring for the telephone lines and power had been looped together. This causes harmonics and electric fields and living under these conditions was very unhealthy and caused unusual symptoms.

More interestingly both ultrasonic and microwave devices were employed on me especially when asleep. I rigged my laptop running a spectrographic analyser to an electric and a magnetic field meters and de-modulated the signals. I compared the signals to a number of devices that include a household microwave, cell phones of different providers without much success. Being in the construction business, I then borrowed and sampled a microwave water leak detector. The signal at about 1250m mHz, was identical to what I was picking up from the shared wall to my neighbours house.

I noted a number of things, if I moved from room to room, the neighbour followed me. With my increasing electro sensitivity, I would feel this signal initiated after the neighbour entered the adjacent room. The water leak detector demolutes its own signal and is heard by the operator through head phones. Also the human body is mainly water, so when the neighbour enters his adjoining room to mine, I presume he sweeps the room I am in until it pings. He then settles on me and maintains the exposure. His main focus was my abdomen but traversed to other parts of my body and back. A number of symptoms developed that included in me being unable to absorb vitamin B12, electro sensitivity and other associated mineral defeceincies despite my good eating habits. No one in my very extensive family has had any occurance of B12 problems even in old age nor have I been seriously ill in the past being a fairly robust individual. Over time and without vitamin B12 shots and protection from this kind of assault, a victim will develop induced dementia and psychosis.

My solutions; I painted the inside of my house with shielding paint. This paint is very expensive so I made my own. The ingredient of this sheilding paint is as follows -

Graphite powder minimum 80% pure 250 grams - you get this from art shops and I recommend 'Cretacolor' the purer the better.
Acrylic paint binder, 1 to 1.5 litres - you will have to work this out depending on the wall surface and humidity
Water 3.5 to 4 litres
Preservative - sorbitol to act as fungicide

Mix together in portions like a cake mix.

http://freedomfchs.startlogic.com/id34.html
Very interesting...
For acrylic paint binder, you can use:
https://www.owatroldirect.co.uk/product/floetrol/
http://www.decoratingdirect.co.uk/vi...ATEX_EXTENDER/

Graphite powder mentioned above
http://www.pencils4artists.co.uk/cre...der-c2x9514871

Last edited by elshaper; 11-03-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 03:06 PM   #8
elshaper
Inactive

f'king bastard!
Old 11-03-2018, 04:52 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I have been hearing a faint low freq again around my house...... This time its a higher pitch,around 98Hz..
Buddie,

My next door neighbour is using either an extractor fan or microwave, they usually leave it on for hours, a number of times throughout the day. I don't know what they are cooking tbh. I mean, to defrost a whole chicken everyday and cook it, doesn't require hours of it on. They seem to know when I am in the kitchen. As soon as I start to either cook or do something, I guarantee you, they switch it on. So what I started to do was to get in the kitchen when I don't need to so that they will switch it on. By the time they are done, it is my turn. It is very interesting because they will switch it on not 10 mins into but as soon as I am in the kitchen. Anyway, I've measure the frequency and kid you not, t'is 98Hz!! I do not hear this fan/microwave sound when I am outside.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:26 PM   #10
Dude111

Well its interesting...... NO ONE CAN HEAR THIS BUT ME!!!!! (I have asked 3 people now)

Same thing that happend 2 years ago when it was around 30Hz (That put me thru hell........ It vibrated thru me,etc) -- This time @ 98Hz it sounds like a FAN!!!!!!

I do hear it outside and when inside a neighbours house next door...... THEY DONT HEAR IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!

Its gotta be targetted warfare!!!!!!! -- Only a select # of people hear it.... IT CANT BE ANYTHING INNOCENT OR EVERYONE WOULD HEAR IT!! (Maybe only those AWAKE can hear whats really happening?)

Am i right to assume this??

Last edited by Dude111; 11-03-2018 at 05:27 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:36 PM   #11
elshaper
Inactive

well buddie, without hearing it myself I can't comment but I find people are often not that aware. But if you know a fellow musician who would have keen hearing WILL be able to hear it IF it is not V2K.

Anyway, if it's V2K, the remedy is in the link I posted.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:40 PM   #12
Dude111

Thank you buddy
Old 11-03-2018, 06:04 PM   #13
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Well its interesting...... NO ONE CAN HEAR THIS BUT ME!!!!! (I have asked 3 people now)

Same thing that happend 2 years ago when it was around 30Hz (That put me thru hell........ It vibrated thru me,etc) -- This time @ 98Hz it sounds like a FAN!!!!!!

I do hear it outside and when inside a neighbours house next door...... THEY DONT HEAR IT THOUGH!!!!!!!!

Its gotta be targetted warfare!!!!!!! -- Only a select # of people hear it.... IT CANT BE ANYTHING INNOCENT OR EVERYONE WOULD HEAR IT!! (Maybe only those AWAKE can hear whats really happening?)

The first historical use of subsonic frequencies for the purpose of bringing about agitation in the subject were during Nazi rallys. It cannot be heard because it is subsonic, below 20Hz. However, what can be heard are upper harmonics of the chosen frequency. Think of an electric bass guitar and how its sound is shaped by shaping the upper harmonics of the notes. It’s very difficult to accousticaly radiate a pure sinewave, so side bands will ensue.

The other thing one can do is feel it. No, you don’t hear the vibrations in the sense of hearing them so unfortunately noise canceling headphones probably won’t have much effect, since as these frequencies are felt, rather than heard, they are absorbed through the whole body.

So it is true that very few people except those who are awake will be aware of them.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 06:29 PM   #14
Dude111

Hmmmm I wonder what the freq is IF THE HEARD FREQ is what im hearing now (98hz or so)

Yes its also true that just because you cant hear it,DOESNT MEAN YOUR NOT BEING AFFECTED BY IT!! (All those who cant hear what im hearing for example)

People who cant hear it,arent gonna try and resist what they are feeling,etc.........

Last edited by Dude111; 11-03-2018 at 06:31 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:51 PM   #15
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Hmmmm I wonder what the freq is IF THE HEARD FREQ is what im hearing now (98hz or so)

Yes its also true that just because you cant hear it,DOESNT MEAN YOUR NOT BEING AFFECTED BY IT!! (All those who cant hear what im hearing for example)

People who cant hear it,arent gonna try and resist what they are feeling,etc.........
Hard to say. It could be produced by the beat frequency between two simular but higher frequencies.

Especialy if the sound generator is built into society via the internal combustion engine. Could it be that the throb of traffic during rush hour hypnotises everyone into a zombie like conformity?
Old 11-03-2018, 06:58 PM   #16
Dude111

Ya I agree............ Its all quite scary.........

I started hearing this last wednesday (7th) during a snow storm........
Old 11-03-2018, 07:28 PM   #17
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

There have been a number of strange events since the snows last week and they all rotate around an alteration in human behaviour. It is as if something was implemented that began with the fake seeming weather, but has continued on since.

Also, the snows were very accurately predicted and happened on cue, which is a first for met reports. Normaly “adverse” weather takes everyone by surprise, yet this event was pure clockwork, right down to the amount that it snowed. And now there just seems to be a constant stream of unawake humans acting in an eratic and paranoid fashion. I cannot remember any previous time when I have witnessed such an astonishing amount of paranoia and strangness from the unenlightened public.
Old 11-03-2018, 08:15 PM   #18
decim

I made my own paint and found after researching the microwave shielding properties of metals that to be fully effective powdered iron needs to be added.
There are better perfroming metals like Mumetal but the cost makes them prohibitive.
I used standard builders PVA as a binder, works great.
In certain circumstances you need to earth your painted surfaces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 11-03-2018 at 08:22 PM. Reason: opyt
Old 11-03-2018, 08:20 PM   #19
decim

Yes I've had the same.
Until they actually really listen.
They'll say stuff like tinnitus, or ear infection.
Beg, buy or borrow an EMF meter and take some readings Dude, this shit is no joke.

Quote:

Old 11-03-2018, 08:29 PM   #20
elshaper
Inactive

Did you earth your wall then decim?