Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-01-2018, 10:31 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default Carillion Conspiracy - Privatisation NHS and Nationalised Railways

LONDON — The British government scrambled Monday to contain the damage as the country’s second largest construction firm was forced into liquidation after losing money on a series of contracts and racking up around $1.35 billion in debt.

The bankruptcy of the firm, Carillion, one of the government’s biggest contractors, threatens more than 19,000 jobs in Britain as well as the solvency of hundreds of subcontractors and smaller businesses. A government-backed pension protection plan is taking over the company’s pension fund, which has an $800 million deficit that analysts say is likely to expand.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/15/w...g-britain.html

What are the odds.

The government has deliberately built Carillion up to failure it’s been on too many contracts it doesn’t have the money to complete basically and won’t be loaned any more money to complete the jobs. Even if many of these jobs are for public institutions across the nation. This has been setup to then open exploitation of the failure developed by design a good old Problem-Reaction-Solution they never get tiered of..

This leaves open exploitation as planned of what?

They already want to justify Nationalising the Railway and Privatisation of the NHS these international business interests working within this country through their puppet politicians. They’re claiming similar problems in both infrastructures and doing the opposite with both industries as that’s the plan systematically by design of the political string pullers.

So now contracts involved with the NHS will no doubt be available for more private companies to get a foothold while the railways the opposite and the government will intervene and “restore order there”.
We should see Richard Branson come in and buy into contracts involving the Railways where Carillion are concerned and “restore order”.

However we will likely see the opposite of Branson’s Virgin Care buy into the NHS through private facilities made to look like the NHS until they completely privatise it and the government instead of restoring the NHS will buy into the Railways, as I’ve said there’s a systematic plan to do this and this sabotage with Carillion paves their warpath to justify these moves with flipping the system.

Then enter Jeremy Corbyn, he will tell us the truth won’t he!

It’s a scam.
About 90% truth 10% perception deception by the direction as the whole job is to deceive you even when he is telling the truth because this has been systematically set up by the system which Jeremy Corbyn is apart of as a wolf in sheeps clothing. His job is nationalising the Railways and to do this those businesses that own it and have operated it all this time won’t just go quitely and they also just so happen to want to own the NHS, so this is systematically being flipped by this push and no doubt some heavy “donations” from Bill Gates will also be “just what the doctor ordered”...

This is just a theory. Not with Corbyn but with Carillion I wish I had posted on earlier.
(To be clear I agree with Corbyn but not fooled by him or what’s happening in regards to this agenda by the internationalists this is designed so you 100% agree with Corbyn. Without question. I’m just questioning and seeing if what I’m saying here becomes a reality...)

Let’s see what direction it takes who buys into the NHS infrastructure and who buys into the Railways out of this little scheme.
It will be like a dream come true for some people. That’s because it’s setup and they made this happen if I’ve not made that clear already or the perfect opportunities have been made. We all know what society creates these perfect opportunities that otherwise wouldn’t be open to them to the rest of us outside of their little club...

This is internationalists getting their own way as usual in this country as they’ve got the political puppets to engineer all of this for them.

Microsoft and the NHS - Technology Take over of 'healthcare'
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318992

At best you may get slightly cheaper train tickets and the PTB can know your every move with their SMART transportation before wartime and if you’re injured in anyway you’ll have to pay a fortune for your healthcare.
It’s a scam and daylight robbery to hijack the NHS in place of a Nationalised railway.
Just tell me where to get my SMART Oyster Chips that works just as well for railway travel convenience as it does for NHS apt check-ins as it’s happen across all the board by the same internationalists by deception.

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 15-01-2018 at 10:52 PM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 10:41 PM   #2
MagnusCrome

For me, the alarm bells start ringing when you see the recently appointed CEO went to Dunblane school and has been handed various huge companies, plus a CBE to boot. Put someone in charge who already toes the line.
MagnusCrome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 11:18 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Makes me wonder if the money has been parcelled out among the top guys who will then jump ship as the company collapses leaving the workers unemployed
Old 16-01-2018, 11:01 AM   #4
techman

Nationalise the railways?. Ask any senior citizen or train fanatic this and they'll say "they've been privatised for decades". If anyone believes our railways are still this public service thing they are seriously deluded. I don't know what the true agenda for this but it's not going to be one that benefits the general public. I see our railways being centralised and controlled more and more, instead of nice guy railway employees we have Stasi Hitlers everywhere, people being treated like they're slaves. When I go to a station or on a train I expect to see a polite and friendly station master or staff member (yes I'm coming from an old fashioned, rose tinted perfective here, but life used to be like that actually), but now it's Hitler with his hi viz jacket and this "you're ticketszz pleezzee" like you've just arrived in Nazi Germany. Then you're crammed like Sardines into a train with only two coaches in rush hour, yet ironically at quieter times when there's not a soul on board they run about 6 coaches. They're taking the piss and they know it.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 01:29 PM   #5
monklink

Question BHS link

The guy's got the same name as the BHS scupper
monklink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 07:33 PM   #6
sparkplug

The rail infrastructure is owned and maintained by the UK government. Tracks, stations, points, signalling, overhead power lines etc.

The trains and the profits they make are privately owned. By leeches likes Branson. A delayed train going into London or out of London costs £1 million a minute financial penalties. A minute!

Train ticket prices won't be going down with this government in power, they have no money for the railways as it is, they are already using next months money to pay for the previous months bills. Bringing it forward is the phrase used.

Rumours are that Carillion did a lot of work in the middle east, 500 hundred million pounds of work allegedly, and never got a penny. Chris Grayling was recently there probably asking for their money back.

Ask yourself why it was liquidated and didn't go into administration? Hmmmm.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2018, 08:49 PM   #7
breaker

Who awarded the contracts ?
How big was the bung ?
Who ends up paying the debt off ?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2018, 05:39 PM   #8
sparkplug

The carillion staff have been told they will get paid, so they can carry on working. The directors won't get a bonus either, another good thing.

They need to highlight everything that has gone wrong here and jail everyone who sent this company down the shitter! Start with the people at the top, no fines, no loss of knighthoods or loss of final salary pensions, jail.

Then remove their knighthoods, pensions and what not.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:13 PM   #9
dannyuk

Default The Goal of Carillion is the same as the International Agenda...

85_CA2898_8_D3_D_4302_A982_0_E1_DA2062_CAD
Image found on the back of Carillion vans I noticed in my area actually following this incident. Also found on their website along with other bullishit
https://www.carillionplc.com/about-us/

One goal one target the population. Ownership of public institutions by private companies who are behind the NWO agenda to facilitate their plans of control.

This company in my mind has been used as a private company to act as a public institution across the nation and deliberately setup to failure.
Then out of the ashes of that failure, the institutions that suffer as a result get private companies to buy into the actual system to offset the debt of this system to failure and support the institutions. Maybe even buy into Carillion debt itself as a way “to help public institutions” when really its their warpath to justify buying into these systems that shouldn’t be for sale.

Then they come in and buy up the NHS.
Eventually the government, so people can get transport on the railways in areas heavily impacted and it becomes a problem, will be bought up in the aim of nationalisation of the railways, which won’t be so clear when it happens at the selling out of the NHS to these private companies.
They want to own the NHS to carry out their agendas, like microchipped population and population control via the health industry, from behind a private institution not one appearing to be establishment directly.
Both Microsoft/Bill and Milenda Gates Foundation and Richard Branson being perfect candidates for that job leading up to Agenda 21/2030.

This of course paved the way for Bill Gates as Microsoft are already instituting the cloud network in NHS hospitals following WannaCry cyberattacks.
"Justification" for improving security and then you institute the system you already had in mind about transhumanism connecting society up to this cloud which is eventually the plan along with that whole microchip population.

Then obviously Richard Branson owns Virgin trains and will lose out if there’s a nationalison of the railways so he has started Virgin Care and is moving into buying up the NHS as this trade is being made covertly through this kind of deceit designed by the failure of Carillion.

Wherever your interests at Carillion you need only lie to be accepted

E37_E6244_9_FCE_4_BCE_AE87_88_E4_C6_A9_FE60
upload images fast

https://www.carillionplc.com/careers/

I know of course this means something else or it is supposed to in any case, it could have been worded a lot better.
Given the nature what Carillion has been designed to do, I think lying for their careers is very on point in any case when helping this agenda of the Greatest Deceivers of mankind.
Just one of those things ain’t it...

Last edited by dannyuk; 18-01-2018 at 04:42 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 01:24 PM   #10
techman

So Branson owns the National rail system on its regional services like Southern and Northern? or are they completely separate from his ownership?. I don't trust the likes of Branson, but in what way is he leeching from them?
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 03:21 PM   #11
sparkplug

He runs his trains (that he owns) on the tracks and infrastructure (that the UK owns) and he takes all the profits.
Old 18-01-2018, 04:03 PM   #12
bullet

Wasn't the head of Carilian a former head Tory man? Maybe it's the reason that they got awarded so many contracts in the first place?
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2018, 04:59 PM   #13
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullet View Post
Wasn't the head of Carilian a former head Tory man? Maybe it's the reason that they got awarded so many contracts in the first place?
I believe so in any case.

This will be made to look like a Tory issue but this is the international agenda at work here, which own the political system by the method of lobbying, owning the banks and therefore the political system from the ground up, both sides...
So this isn't a left vs right, its the system at work for the people that lobby them.
Zion_Bull
^Similar concept as above in this image,,,

They will have had this idea from the beginning similar to this...

They just tell the politicians to give Carillion the contracts as it will have been a company they had setup to do this and no doubt get someone else to run it similar to the puppets in politics.
They then get them into debt by them taking so many jobs they "can't afford to complete". All those jobs being upon public infrastructure...
Then when all is in place, you have all the institutions under the rug they're planning to pull, they do so. They pull the plug and say they're not lending Carillion (themselves) any more money...

Then you get the companies you want to move into those institutes full time not just an agent to build public institutions (again other companies appearing to be someone else, but its actually the same string pullers of this agenda) you move them into place.

You say why all the confusion, conspiracy and deception?

The public won't let them buy the NHS many doctors included and it would receive more resistance if society can openly see this is taking place.

You also noticed recently UKIPs Nigel Farage saying maybe we should have another election on the EU bollocks. He also was lobbied by these same powers that want to privatise the NHS so perhaps they got him to say that.
I dunno why but with these moves with Carillion and with regards to the NHS they maybe connected I certainly found what he said rather odd and suspect over another referendum which should be resisted at all costs of course...

Nigel Farage warming to second EU referendum
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42649214
Have you changed your mind about Brexit and a second referendum?
https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ond-referendum
Brexit U-Turn attempt - Majority of British now want to stay in EU?
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=318956

I'm not saying 100% with certainty this is and all that is taking place, just that its a possibility and if that is the case, watch for what direction this takes and society can resist this deception to hijack the NHS.

Last edited by dannyuk; 18-01-2018 at 05:09 PM.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:48 PM   #14
sparkplug

Great post Danny!

I always thought Farage was on our side up until the helicopter crash a few years ago. Maybe they told him what to they were going to do if Brexit does happen and he has decided it's too much, or maybe he thinks if there is a 2nd vote people will vote to stay in.

I also think that whilst people are watching Carillion they are not watching other companies and other places. Maybe a foreign company (American perhaps) will come in and take over all of Carillions contracts. Then the NHS will be in a crisis, and they will advocate private companies helping out, and that will be the way they get their foot in the door, privatisation by stealth.

Maybe they are using the Carillion debacle to condition the public to get used to things failing then someone will bail them out? Then when the NHS is truly privatised and sold off the protests won't be so bad.
Old 28-01-2018, 08:09 PM   #15
dannyuk

Default Carillion ran up debts sold assets so it could pay out £376million

Revealed: Collapsed government contractor Carillion ran up debts and sold assets so it could keep paying out £376million of dividends to shareholders
download_4_6_1
  • Collapsed construction giant Carillion ran up huge debts to pay dividends
  • Carillion handed out £376m from 2012-2016 despite making just £159m cash
  • The firm's liquidation left in its wake a £900 million debt pile and hundreds of millions of pounds in unfinished public contracts

'Collapsed construction giant Carillion ran up huge debts and sold assets so it could keep paying out millions of pounds of dividends to shareholders.

It paid out £376m between 2012 and 2016 despite making just £159m of cash from its operations.

A parliamentary paper on Carillion's collapse revealed: 'When dividends are paid on the basis of expected profits, the company is effectively borrowing money to pay its shareholders.'

The firm's liquidation left in its wake a £900 million debt pile, a £590 million pension deficit and hundreds of millions of pounds in unfinished public contracts.

Meanwhile, it emerged Carillion won eight public sector contacts worth nearly £2bn even as their shares tumbled and questions over its future were raised.

Just a week after Carillion issued its first profit warning last July it was handed a £1.4bn project to help build HS2 in July last year.

While the same week the Ministry of Defence also gave the now-failed construction giant two contracts for leisure and catering services worth £158million.

State-owned Network Rail gave Carillion a contract worth around £320m to upgrade track on the London to Corby line in November last year.

Leeds City Council handed Carillion a £14m 'advanced works' deal for the first stage of the East Leeds Orbital Road to improve the existing highway a week ago.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...dividends.html

This may all sound very well and good.

A commercial company should not be bailed out by public funds. Agreed.
First of all, perhaps that should mean a commercial/private company should not be entrusted with a mass amount of jobs to support public institutions on mass scale across the nation. This work should be carried out by an accountable public sector institution surely when it is being carried out on behalf of building a stable public infrastructure, using Tax Payers money?
Not for mass profit to be exploited by anyone in the private sector?

The reason this failed with Carillion was because it was setup to fail.
This is so more private entities can buy into the public sector and buy up public institutions such as the NHS as stated above.

However, this company has deliberately given a mass amount of public sector jobs it can't manage and now those public institutions are impacted upon and under the same failure as Carillion. Therefore more private sector companies could buy into their debt, their failed work, or indeed the institutions where that work is to be carried out and where the public sector won't spend (Lend themselves or lend "Carillion" as they've setup to carry out this task) anymore funds, these private companies will invest money into Carillions loss and that's how they could buy into the NHS and such will be traded off so the Government can nationalise the Railways...
The Government won't bailout a private company in charge of public sector contracts, therefore more commercial companies within the private sector could bail these (Carillion setup by the Government to failure) out.
That's the whole point, thats why this has been setup!
Those private companies that bail out Carillion will be connected to those "Charities" and connected with companies who lobby many MP's then you'll see how and why this has been allowed to happen for those who can't understand what I'm saying here...
This has been setup and made to look like a good thing that the government that set this up won't bailout the private sector with public funds/assets when indeed its so more private companies can actually buy up the public sector where Carillion has been setup to fail...

The Totalitarian Tiptoe...

This is so Public Institutions can be sold from under our nose and so less resistance will be received if its sold out of companies buying into another private companies failure, debts, rather than being bailed out with Tax Payers money.
That allows for private companies to own more of the public sector and eat more into the public sector over time until they own all they want such as gaining full control of the NHS...

Last edited by dannyuk; 28-01-2018 at 09:02 PM.
Old 28-01-2018, 08:27 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
'Collapsed construction giant Carillion ran up huge debts and sold assets so it could keep paying out millions of pounds of dividends to shareholders.
This is why we need to replace shareholder corporations with stakeholder corporations