Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 21-12-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
dannyuk

Default Jerusalem King Solomon’s Temple Zionism/Freemasonry

Please take a look at my earlier post for a list of news articles and follow my magazine to stay updated:
Zionist Plans For Greater Israel Jerusalem - US Embassy - Flip Mag
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320093

Use the Flipboard app to view links on these topics arranged in accordance to a Zionist agenda on the Middle East.

Check out my Flipboard magazine, ZIONIST PLANS FOR GREATER ISRAEL
JERUSALEM - US EMBASSY
http://flip.it/LZoRGq

I have found some interesting information on King Solomon’s Temple which is intended to be rebuilt in Jerusalem by a Zionist Ideology which wishes to see the removal of The Dome of the Rock regarless of any historical building ground. This is to play Islam off against Judaism (International Zionism). Then play many nations off against the political tool of “Islamic Extremism” such as ISIS by the methods of false flag attacks to justify the establishment of a “Greater Israel”. I’m not suggesting there’s not issues with Islamic Extremism such as that of Saudi Arabia by the likes of wahhabism which is supported by Israel, the US and the U.K. and vice versa...

It’s interesting that Zionist establishment of a “Jewish” homeland Israel in Palestine, was supported by Freemasonry by the implementation of a lodge, much like the US today want to openly establish a US Embassy in Jerusalem declaring it a city belonging to Israel. The establishment of a Freemasonic Lodge meant international Freemasonry support for the state of Israel being established as of course Zionism and the international PTB worked and still works through Freemasonry and this lodge even came into existence after the 1917 Balfour Declaration but before the official establishment of a so called Jewish state in 1948/9 in 1933 followed by open international support of the lodge no doubt after the spreading of official propaganda following WWII, in 1953.

The establishment of an Israeli US Embassy in Jerusalem is designed to cause trouble (resistance) among the Islamic world so the US will support a so called Israeli retaliation upon that Islamic resistance and support the establishment of “Greater Israel” which also encompasses the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem...

Israeli Freemasonry
Leon Zeldis, FPS, 33°
PSGC, Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite for the State of Israel
Honorary Adjunct Grand Master

“The first National Grand Lodge in Israel was constituted on 1933, even before the creation of the State, and brought together all the Lodges that had been working under Egyptian or French jurisdictions. The English-speaking lodges, however, refused to join the new Grand Lodge and continued working separately. Lack of recognition by the United Grand Lodge of England resulted in almost complete international isolation. There was need for the creation of a Grand Lodge, that would achieve unity within Israeli Freemasonry and recognition abroad. This ideal was realized in 1953, when, in an impressive ceremony conducted in Jerusalem by Brother the Earl of Elgin and Kincardine, Past Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Scotland, the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel was consecrated and M.W. Bro. Shabetay Levy, Mayor of Haifa, was installed as its first Grand Master.”
http://www.mastermason.com/fmisrael/israeli.html

But today the institution (not every individual that’s a Freemason) still propagates support for the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem and Donald Trump is helping to fulfil this desire of international big business conglomerates. Who’d of thought it, Donald Trump helping the desires of big business and the Zionist establishment at the same time?

B376464 A DB4 A 4 AA8 A1 DA 0 D0 D7 C0 B56 E9

FERVENT MASONIC DESIRE TO REBUILD SOLOMON'S TEMPLE IS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE EVENTS OF THE MID-EAST TODAY. ONCE COMPLETED, END TIMES' PROPHECY WILL BE FULFILLED!

Illuminized Western Freemasonry has long desired to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the Temple Mount. Masonic forces of the United Kingdom, United States, and Israel are absolutely determined to rebuild Solomon's Temple. This plan will bring about World War III, Antichrist, and the beginning of the Tribulation.
The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1643.cfm

Exhibition – Building Solomon’s Temple
January 17, 2011 - May 27, 2011

29_F3_E983_120_C_4520_9382_2_C0389_C68_BF0

In 1924 the Grand Secretary of the English freemasons led a delegation to Jerusalem where he inaugurated a new Masonic lodge, the Lodge of King Solomon’s Temple. At the time Britain was responsible for the administration of Palestine (comprising modern Israel, the West Bank and Gaza) under a League of Nations mandate and several members of the administrative government joined the lodge.

For more than 200 years, the concept of Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem had been central to organised freemasonry and had influenced its symbolism, architecture and ceremonies. Biblical scholars and early freemasons had only been able to use the few biblical references to construct their images of the Temple on paper and later on ceramics, textiles and glass. Napoleon’s expedition to Egypt reawakened interest in the Middle East.

http://freemasonry.london.museum/eve...lomons-temple/

I have spoken openly for sometime on social media about my views on Zionism and have (had?) friends who are involved with Freemasonry. I received a lot abuse for this and I wondered why, as I didn’t make this about Freemasonry when expressing my views and concerns about Zionism. Although I know Freemasonry was involved and had been very much against “The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion” and helped to attack it as a hoax and the work of “Conspiracy Theory”. But now it seems it is highly institutionalised to support Israel and the rebuilding of Kings Solomon’s Temple, in which they’re quite open about the support of rebuilding King Solomon’s Temple...

Now I know why they feel the need to support Zionism and oppose my views no matter how much research and condemn such research as “Conspiracy Theory” or the ideology of an “anti-Semite”.

Freemasonry is a religion like no other and not all of them know what their organisation is working towards, I’d suggest this would basically become the NWO One World Government Religion (The perspective of Freemasonry openly declared as a religion) or the “anti-Christ” as this has helped to take shape the disease upon humanity which is Zionism and continues to support it.
This is about divide and rule and it’s important to not be at odds as desired but at the same time I cannot support anyone that agrees with or supports international Zionism and it’s Global agenda.
I don’t think many of these people being taken down this path know the full intentions of what it is they’re supporting or are blinded to the truth aka “Eyes Wide Shut” so long as their world view is ok they will adopt a Freemasonry point of view and ignore the harsh reality of all this perception deception which justifies the unthinkable. Most of which people, once WWIII kicks off won’t be stepping foot outside of their cosy little places of work or their organised piss up parties and will either be wondering were it all went wrong or will “Keep Calm and Carry on Drinking”. I know I’m having flashbacks to the history or Winston Churchill also...

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 22-12-2017 at 01:09 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 02:14 AM   #2
the illuminator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyuk View Post
Please take a look at my earlier post for a list of news articles and follow my magazine to stay updated:
Zionist Plans For Greater Israel Jerusalem - US Embassy - Flip Mag
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320093

Use the Flipboard app to view links on these topics arranged in accordance to a Zionist agenda on the Middle East.

Check out my Flipboard magazine, ZIONIST PLANS FOR GREATER ISRAEL
JERUSALEM - US EMBASSY
http://flip.it/LZoRGq

I have found some interesting information on King Solomon’s Temple which is intended to be rebuilt in Jerusalem by a Zionist Ideology which wishes to see the removal of The Dome of the Rock regarless of any historical building ground. This is to play Islam off against Judaism (International Zionism). Then play many nations off against the political tool of “Islamic Extremism” such as ISIS by the methods of false flag attacks to justify the establishment of a “Greater Israel”. I’m not suggesting there’s not issues with Islamic Extremism such as that of Saudi Arabia by the likes of wahhabism which is supported by Israel, the US and the U.K. and vice versa...

It’s interesting that Zionist establishment of a “Jewish” homeland Israel in Palestine, was supported by Freemasonry by the implementation of a lodge, much like the US today want to openly establish a US Embassy in Jerusalem declaring it a city belonging to Israel. The establishment of a Freemasonic Lodge meant international Freemasonry support for the state of Israel being established as of course Zionism and the international PTB worked and still works through Freemasonry and this lodge even came into existence after the 1917 Balfour Declaration but before the official establishment of a so called Jewish state in 1948/9 in 1933 followed by open international support of the lodge no doubt after the spreading of official propaganda following WWII, in 1953.

The establishment of an Israeli US Embassy in Jerusalem is designed to cause trouble (resistance) among the Islamic world so the US will support a so called Israeli retaliation upon that Islamic resistance and support the establishment of “Greater Israel” which also encompasses the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem...

Israeli Freemasonry
Leon Zeldis, FPS, 33°
PSGC, Supreme Council of the Scottish Rite for the State of Israel
Honorary Adjunct Grand Master

“The first National Grand Lodge in Israel was constituted on 1933, even before the creation of the State, and brought together all the Lodges that had been working under Egyptian or French jurisdictions. The English-speaking lodges, however, refused to join the new Grand Lodge and continued working separately. Lack of recognition by the United Grand Lodge of England resulted in almost complete international isolation. There was need for the creation of a Grand Lodge, that would achieve unity within Israeli Freemasonry and recognition abroad. This ideal was realized in 1953, when, in an impressive ceremony conducted in Jerusalem by Brother the Earl of Elgin and Kincardine, Past Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of Scotland, the Grand Lodge of the State of Israel was consecrated and M.W. Bro. Shabetay Levy, Mayor of Haifa, was installed as its first Grand Master.”
http://www.mastermason.com/fmisrael/israeli.html

But today the institution (not every individual that’s a Freemason) still propagates support for the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem and Donald Trump is helping to fulfil this desire of international big business conglomerates. Who’d of thought it, Donald Trump helping the desires of big business and the Zionist establishment at the same time?

FERVENT MASONIC DESIRE TO REBUILD SOLOMON'S TEMPLE IS THE DRIVING FORCE BEHIND THE EVENTS OF THE MID-EAST TODAY. ONCE COMPLETED, END TIMES' PROPHECY WILL BE FULFILLED!

Illuminized Western Freemasonry has long desired to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the Temple Mount. Masonic forces of the United Kingdom, United States, and Israel are absolutely determined to rebuild Solomon's Temple. This plan will bring about World War III, Antichrist, and the beginning of the Tribulation.
The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1643.cfm

Exhibition – Building Solomon’s Temple
January 17, 2011 - May 27, 2011

29_F3_E983_120_C_4520_9382_2_C0389_C68_BF0

In 1924 the Grand Secretary of the English freemasons led a delegation to Jerusalem where he inaugurated a new Masonic lodge, the Lodge of King Solomon’s Temple. At the time Britain was responsible for the administration of Palestine (comprising modern Israel, the West Bank and Gaza) under a League of Nations mandate and several members of the administrative government joined the lodge.

For more than 200 years, the concept of Solomon’s Temple in Jerusalem had been central to organised freemasonry and had influenced its symbolism, architecture and ceremonies. Biblical scholars and early freemasons had only been able to use the few biblical references to construct their images of the Temple on paper and later on ceramics, textiles and glass. Napoleon’s expedition to Egypt reawakened interest in the Middle East.

http://freemasonry.london.museum/eve...lomons-temple/

I have spoken openly for sometime on social media about my views on Zionism and have (had?) friends who are involved with Freemasonry. I received a lot abuse for this and I wondered why, as I didn’t make this about Freemasonry when expressing my views and concerns about Zionism. Although I know Freemasonry was involved and had been very much against “The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion” and helped to attack it as a hoax and the work of “Conspiracy Theory”. But now it seems it is highly institutionalised to support Israel and the rebuilding of Kings Solomon’s Temple, in which they’re quite open about the support of rebuilding King Solomon’s Temple...

Now I know why they feel the need to support Zionism and oppose my views no matter how much research and condemn such research as “Conspiracy Theory” or the ideology of an “anti-Semite”.

Freemasonry is a religion like no other and not all of them know what their organisation is working towards, I’d suggest this would basically become the NWO One World Government Religion (The perspective of Freemasonry openly declared as a religion) or the “anti-Christ” as this has helped to take shape the disease upon humanity which is Zionism and continues to support it.
This is about divide and rule and it’s important to not be at odds as desired but at the same time I cannot support anyone that agrees with or supports international Zionism and it’s Global agenda.
I don’t think many of these people being taken down this path know the full intentions of what it is they’re supporting or are blinded to the truth aka “Eyes Wide Shut” so long as their world view is ok they will adopt a Freemasonry point of view and ignore the harsh reality of all this perception deception which justifies the unthinkable. Most of which people, once WWIII kicks off won’t be stepping foot outside of their cosy little places of work or their organised piss up parties and will either be wondering were it all went wrong or will “Keep Calm and Carry on Drinking”. I know I’m having flashbacks to the history or Winston Churchill also...
Absolutely class post mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qGstcJocPs
the illuminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #3
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by the illuminator View Post
Thanks mate, I have extended it here with the focus more on Freemasonry and Donald Trump...
Donald Trump’s Freemasonic plan interwoven with a Zionist Agenda
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320131

Old 25-12-2017, 02:12 PM   #4
JustMe418

I think the are lots of Jews who would support the building of a temple but who have nothing to dow ith freemasonry. The two are not dependent on each other.

Anyway, the priestly line of succession is probably broken so who would serve in such a temple?
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2017, 11:13 PM   #5
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I think the are lots of Jews who would support the building of a temple but who have nothing to dow ith freemasonry. The two are not dependent on each other.

Anyway, the priestly line of succession is probably broken so who would serve in such a temple?
Yes that’s right. This is an abuse, misuse or misinterpretation of Judaism prophecy. This deception is taking place through Zionism who have (unfortunately you’ve got to say) skillfully misused religious prophecy to deceive a load of Jews to this agenda of influence to control and pushing a NWO on the world stage through Judaism used as political power - Zionism. Freemasonry helped facilitate this at its innermost core. The outsiders deceived into supporting this agenda and modern day Israel and plans on declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel, to rebuild King Solomon’s Temple and ultimately create a “Greater Israel”.

A lot of Jews who are deceived will think that this Temple serves their end if they believe they’re entitled to a Jewish state in Israel. They will think this only reenforces their entitlement and therefore drive the desire for this temples construction. There are an amount of Jews, historians and archaeologists that believe Kings Solomon’s Temple wasn’t situated at the Dome of the Rock. They want the Temple elsewhere, where they say there’s proof that King Solomon’s Temple once stood and therefore the Dome of the Rock doesn’t come into the equation and isn’t a problem.
This doesn’t matter to the “traditionalists” no matter how much research there is to prove Kings Solomon’s Temple was elsewhere, therefore it will keep Islam out of the equation. The so called traditionalists are the International Zionists, these people have a different agenda to those who desire the religious use of such a Temple in the name of Judaism.

The Zionists/Freemasonic International Globalists want to use this Temple to attack Islam and will do so via the removal of The Dome of the Rock by any means. If that’s the case (which in my opinion by research it is) the desire for this Temple ultimately serves the globalists, those behind this NWO not the Jews.

If I was an Israeli Jew I’d be praying and campaigning for the rebuilding of King Solomon’s Temple elsewhere as the historic facts prove its not situated upon the same land as the Dome of the Rock, plus this could see me and my religion come under attack when I know I could help prevent WWIII and any more unwarranted chaos that’s used by politicians misusing my religion as a means to drive an international agenda by these international world powers that care not for Judaism. (However if they do this they may feel as if the ground they walk on is threatened as the only people keeping them afloat are the international globalists, hence this will take balls for them to do and they’re suppressed just like everyone else by Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars and also the Military Industrial Complex that anywhere else would be ironically considered fascist, no different to historical views of Nazi Germany. This military is an arm of the internationalists and that’s who they work for not Judaism. Although they deceive Jews into doing this out of an ideology of superiority an honour and sign of respect to protect their land that’s a god given right to their enemies. They believe themselves to be Gods chosen warriors in which rights they’re protecting by a deception of international Zionists.)

If I was a Jew true to the Torah I’d be praying and campaigning for all of these people not to rebuild King Solomon’s Temple at all until the Jews are entitled to a land to call their own, which currently the state of Israel violates their Torah and therefore is not a Jewish homeland for many Jews and the establishment of King Solomon’s Temple their would be the ultimate violation and inversion of their religion. Hence why many believe the anti-Christ will announce itself should the rebuilding of this Temple take place.

Of course there is another Jew in this that doesn’t give a fcuk what happens as they’re just as informed as most other people and don’t really know what’s happening as ultimately this doesn’t serve them and divides their religion as the internationalists agendas so often do, which this is.

The only ones to gain from this are those many would call the anti-Christ, the globalists or “international hyenas”, Zionists.

The importance of such a Temple is the intention by the globalists not its stones and mortar.
They will drive this as the right for Jews and that’s why they’re doing it. It’s not.

The stone and mortar once successfully if we all let it happen, will become as pushed for in the deception as a place of worship for Israeli Jews. That’s not important any more than symbolic dominance of those behind this NWO. Those people doing this use freemasonry and Zionism as their tools, one to propagate support and the other as political power internationally through pro-Israeli/Zionist lobby groups.

Freemasonry being the method to propagate support which would become the NWO globalist religion.
Zionism which is an international political tool for lobbying pushed for an created by those within the centre of Freemasonry.

The two are interwoven within a NWO Agenda by the globalists. It’s this intention for global order that’s important that once seen and spoken about is condemned as “anti-Semitic” so the plans can go ahead and those views not be looked at analytically. It’s not because they’re actually anti-Semitic otherwise if the cared about anti-Semitism, the same people would not be targeting and killing Arabs nor would they be misusing and abusing Judaism and Islam for international political objective, in the nations that is targeted by the internationalists (or so i believe from research). They would be pointing out those true acts of anti-Semitism instead they have inverted everything.
Freemasonry up until this point has always been established ahead of political movements by the internationalists to establish safehavens under international secrecy. Then they become what the face of Freemasonry actually see and believe them to be, no more than institutions for a place of worship, ritual or brotherhood no different to many religious buildings such as King Solomon’s Temple which they would like to establish to ultimately fulfill their goal of NWO out of what’s always been planned by a Third World War. The destruction of The Dome of the Rock would constitute that Third World War, starting with Iran which ties in Russia and China against these movements either on the surface or deeply if they’re truly opposed to this NWO movement.

Last edited by dannyuk; 26-12-2017 at 12:15 AM.
Old 25-12-2017, 11:53 PM   #6
jaybigjay

Quote:
If I was a Jew true to the Torah I’d be praying and campaigning for all of these people not to rebuild King Solomon’s Temple at all until the Jews are entitled to a land to call their own, which currently the state of Israel violates their Torah and therefore is not a Jewish homeland for many Jews and the establishment of King Solomon’s Temple their would be the ultimate violation and inversion of their religion. Hence why many believe the anti-Christ will announce itself should the rebuilding of this Temple takes place.
This is the crux of the whole matter. if you dont follow the Torah the jewish holy book then how can you call youself a Jew? If you do follow the Torah how can you call Israel the jewish homland?
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-12-2017, 01:30 AM   #7
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
This is the crux of the whole matter. if you dont follow the Torah the jewish holy book then how can you call youself a Jew? If you do follow the Torah how can you call Israel the jewish homland?
Exactly. Israel is a Zionist homeland designed by internationalists seeking to control and speak for collective Judaism, as well as centralise a problem in controlling the Jewish population within the bigger picture, the NWO.
In this plan the anti-Christ or international globalists are turning Islam into the new Jews scattering them around the world because they couldn’t control them in the same manner, due to fighting between themselves throughout history and the fact so many will keep fighting against suppression even if the odds are against them.
Scattering them about removes their strength in numbers by them not being as centralised and difficult to control or defeat. Then use them to fight against nationalistic values in the hosts nation, just like various sects of Islam have fought against one another on all things thinkable often in the name of religion. It’s anything but, but justification for their fighting and this is how they’ve been misled or the likes of which ISIS can be believed to be a genuine group. They’re not they’re a tool to do this.

This is because ultimately the families behind this Zionist movement or international movement are in fact Jewish themselves or claim to be. The difference is they have vested interests that far outweigh Judaism itself and have desires that are not of the interests of Judaism at all. If I was a Jew I’d make sure those families and Judaism are not thought of in the same sentence as their actions are anything but in the interests of Judaism but actually in the interests of NWO international powers and the misuse and corruption of Judaism throughout history ever since they’ve had this plan until this day.

Last edited by dannyuk; 26-12-2017 at 01:32 AM.
Old 26-12-2017, 08:13 AM   #8
dannyuk

Default Secret Societies - Illuminati plans for Jerusalem "Greater Israel" - Y

Old 05-01-2018, 11:05 AM   #9
dannyuk

Default Info copied from post on Iran Coup important here also...

Original post found here;
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320213

18_AD99_F5_6061_4_D11_8_E05_A9_CEEF236182

^^

As I’ve said from the start, the long term plans are an international concept for “Greater Israel”.
After spreading this information a couple of people come back to me with if this is the case as the “Yinon Plan” was first officially spoken about in 1982. The same year Israel handed over The Sinai Peninsula in 1982 to Egypt.
If these international Zionist powers are after justification for the expansion into “Greater Israel” why did they do that?

“Following withdrawal by Israel from the Sinai Peninsula in 1982, as part of the 1979 Israel–Egypt Peace Treaty, the Sinai ceased to be considered occupied territory.”

At the time I shouldn’t of imagined this was being planned then.
This would of happened due to the geopolitics of the day. They hadn’t regimed changed such nations in order to get the concept of “Greater Israel” that they want. Indeed I’m sure conflict with Egypt would have actually inspired this plan for a “Greater Israel”.

However it’s quite clear to see a staged event like this between ISIS from Egypt and Hamas in Palestine, this can be used to displace and kill what remains of Palestinians. It can also be used to justify Israel taking Jerusalem if there’s false flags in or around the area...

Following this ISIS can be chased back to the boundaries of what Israel want to claim as their territories as part of plans in the future of “Greater Israel”.
This will not be achieved all at once of course but area by area overtime.

This is not a Jewish or even strictly Israeli concept but an International Zionist concept by these global powers that want a NWO, the plan that backed and created Israel and a big part of that right now is taking control of the Middle East. Out of these actions WWIII could be started.
I’ve already shared information over the concept of King Solomon’s Temple and the backing of a Jewish state 200 years before it came into being by Freemasonry as an institution.

Of whoever remains in the future, children will be taught in school to answer the question what started WWIII?

Unstable international politics following Brexit or words to that effect and then spewing out the problems of Islamic terrorism and giving previous false flag examples from U.K. to Europe and US to prove that this was a global Warfare and showing “Islam” as a common enemy along with what follows, so we had to unify to do something about this threat. This was achieved via EU/NATO Unification, a Centralised global army for the removal of terrorism. Of course nothing will be mentioned of the sort that all of this was being planned and arranged by international powers to justify their preconceived plans and ideas which Icke and others keep mentioning about this plan not least the PNAC plan 1 year before 9/11 picking off all the nations that’s been targeted within recent years and now they’re going after Iran.

In fact this is being run by terrorists and all of this is being achieved by those terrorists that want global dominance through international politics and they will divide and rule and play side off against side to get there. That’s all this is what’s happening now. Even with ISIS and Hamas differences, if they’re the terrorists we are led to believe, with that intent and ideology then I’m sure their greatest enemy of all would be Israel, Zionism and the international powers that back them which is a true common enemy of all of humanity, who use such groups as ISIS and Hamas to justify their plans.

Just saying, it’s a bit of a joke if anyone expects us to believe this about ISIS and Hamas and not see the perfect timing of Geopolitics between Iran and Jerusalem which are currently taking place. These people think you’re that stupid to accept why they say these things are happening that justifies them engineered their plans.

Islamic State declares war on rival Hamas with video execution

“JERUSALEM — The extremist Islamic State group’s branch in Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula has taken a simmering dispute with the Palestinian Hamas group based in nearby Gaza to new levels, releasing a 22-minute video in which it calls on its followers to attack the group and shows the execution of a man it said was a collaborator.

Analysts say the escalation has the potential to destabilize an already fragile security situation in Gaza, the Palestinian enclave that Hamas has controlled for the past decade.

“Never surrender to them. Use explosives, silenced pistols, and sticky bombs. Bomb their courts and their security locations, for these are the pillars of tyranny that prop up its throne,” says the knife-wielding narrator of the video, according to a translation distributed by the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors extremist websites.“

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...deo-execution/

Last edited by dannyuk; 05-01-2018 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:00 AM   #10
bird

I want to say a few words about the predicted restoration/rebuilding of the Jewish Temple.

King Solomon's Temple was of course destroyed in 586 BC when it was sacked by Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians. As predicted by the prophet Daniel, the Babylonian Empire was soon overtaken and destroyed by the rise of the Medes & Persians.

The Temple was rebuilt by Herod but again, as predicted by Christ in the Gospels, it was destroyed and indeed flattened by the Romans in 70 AD. The Jews were scattered, the so-called 'Diaspora' - and the Romans renamed the area 'Palestina' as a direct rebuke to the Jews, who had been troublesome for the Roman Emperors for decades.

Now I declare an interest. I am a Bible-believing Christian. I therefore believe the Bible to be the Word of God, and Jesus Christ to be the Eternal Son of God, who died, was buried and rose again - to bring forgiveness of sins for those who believed in Him.

Read the Bible carefully, and you will find over 80 different very specific prophecies in many of the Old Testament books about Christ's life on earth - fulfilled to the letter. Born of a virgin, born in Bethlehem, lived in Nazareth, would be preceded by a 'forerunner' (John the Baptist), would speak in 'parables', would be crucified, would suffer abuse and torture before he was crucified, would ride into Jerusalem on a donkey, people would draw lots for his clothes as he hung on the cross - these and 70-plus other detailed prophecies were fulfilled in exact detail. The Bible has a prophetic record that can be researched - and proved.

Now, coming to the certain return of Christ, there are at least 310 known prophetic statements in the Bible about His return. In addition, there are many specific things we are to look out for when His return is nearing.

And there is much discussion about them - hundreds, maybe thousands of YouTube videos, speaking of the Mark of the Beast, the number 666, the final Battle of Armageddon, the Great Tribulation and the 1,000-year reign and so on.

I have chosen to highlight this video below because (a) it addresses the very subject of this thread, namely the likely rebuilding of a Jewish temple in the future and (b) because it is one of the most sober, detailed and well explained YouTube videos which explains some of the future events we may expect before Christ returns.

The book of Daniel is referred to in this video, and his prophecies about the 'end times', which harmonise with those in, especially, Ezekiel, the Gospels, 2 Thessalonians, 2 Peter and Revelation.

Daniel should not be underestimated. As well as his prophecies being quoted by Christ, he survived a night with the lions and the burning furnace heated up to seven times its normal heat. So trusted and godly was he that after these events he was promoted by the Babylonian Kings to the third highest position in the realm - during the Jews' exile to Babylon. You can see this not only in the Bible but in historical texts written by the Babylonians themselves.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPRDpUvrldo
bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 10:18 AM   #11
dannyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bird View Post
I want to say a few words about the predicted restoration/rebuilding of the Jewish Temple.

King Solomon's Temple was of course destroyed in 586 BC when it was sacked by Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians. As predicted by the prophet Daniel, the Babylonian Empire was soon overtaken and destroyed by the rise of the Medes & Persians.

The Temple was rebuilt by Herod but again, as predicted by Christ in the Gospels, it was destroyed and indeed flattened by the Romans in 70 AD. The Jews were scattered, the so-called 'Diaspora' - and the Romans renamed the area 'Palestina' as a direct rebuke to the Jews, who had been troublesome for the Roman Emperors for decades.

Now I declare an interest. I am a Bible-believing Christian. I therefore believe the Bible to be the Word of God, and Jesus Christ to be the Eternal Son of God, who died, was buried and rose again - to bring forgiveness of sins for those who believed in Him.

Read the Bible carefully, and you will find over 80 different very specific prophecies in many of the Old Testament books about Christ's life on earth - fulfilled to the letter. Born of a virgin, born in Bethlehem, lived in Nazareth, would be preceded by a 'forerunner' (John the Baptist), would speak in 'parables', would be crucified, would suffer abuse and torture before he was crucified, would ride into Jerusalem on a donkey, people would draw lots for his clothes as he hung on the cross - these and 70-plus other detailed prophecies were fulfilled in exact detail. The Bible has a prophetic record that can be researched - and proved.

Now, coming to the certain return of Christ, there are at least 310 known prophetic statements in the Bible about His return. In addition, there are many specific things we are to look out for when His return is nearing.

And there is much discussion about them - hundreds, maybe thousands of YouTube videos, speaking of the Mark of the Beast, the number 666, the final Battle of Armageddon, the Great Tribulation and the 1,000-year reign and so on.

I have chosen to highlight this video below because (a) it addresses the very subject of this thread, namely the likely rebuilding of a Jewish temple in the future and (b) because it is one of the most sober, detailed and well explained YouTube videos which explains some of the future events we may expect before Christ returns.

The book of Daniel is referred to in this video, and his prophecies about the 'end times', which harmonise with those in, especially, Ezekiel, the Gospels, 2 Thessalonians, 2 Peter and Revelation.

Daniel should not be underestimated. As well as his prophecies being quoted by Christ, he survived a night with the lions and the burning furnace heated up to seven times its normal heat. So trusted and godly was he that after these events he was promoted by the Babylonian Kings to the third highest position in the realm - during the Jews' exile to Babylon. You can see this not only in the Bible but in historical texts written by the Babylonians themselves.

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPRDpUvrldo
Thanks for sharing your views and the video which I will give a watch ASAP.

Please don’t be offended with my views but approach them with an open mind as this is what makes sense to me anyhow.

My view of this is no different to what David Icke is doing and others like him within uncovering this global conspiracy and that’s this search we are doing now to explain why certain things are happening or have happened, just the difference is this was of a once ancient civilisation who didn’t store such things on the internet and have such archives and tools which we have now but still we ask the same questions even with all of this?

That’s quite a Conspiracy Theory which others try to undermine the credibility of “conspiracy theories” even existing?

They say not everything is a conspiracy you know.
And I’d say well it is actually. Everything.

What people like Icke see is an ancient model of corruption of such institutions or at least within such systems of political, social and religious orders, by a people who wished to control society as that appears to be their intention that keeps on reoccurring throughout history.
Ultimately creating the greatest Mind Control known to man as it takes over the persons belief system by an architectural design of the world which is not of reality but someone else’s ideals and projections of the world they want you to share.
This can have a positive or negative effect which is down to the beliefs and how closely they’re connected with reality or how much they don’t work within reality, due to them being an illusion or delusion of the person who created them. They may full well have believed them and they worked for them as an individual, as that fit their experience or hallucination of the world as we are each having a unique hallucination ultimately making up our experience. If we share a similar one we call it normal if it’s massively different you’ll often find people stay away from them and try to discredit them as they’re having a bad trip and not hallucinating in a conformist manner to a system of replication that would be better off within robots or a communist society. Of course communism was created by the same conquering crowd as a method to strip religion and as a testing ground. I’d suggest it failed and society needs some sort of religion to cling to so now that’s the plan out of Freemasonry revealing itself to be a religion when the time is right. The anti-Christ.

Each individual has an individual experience of the world therefore one religion or program could never fit all devices. It would be like trying to program an Apple MacBook with the programming code only a Windows PC can understand just because they’re both electrical appliances and on the surface may look pretty similar...
A belief system can have you working in harmony and it works, while others may work ok for awhile or for the most part but only to a system of organised control which seeks to conquer the world and therefore it destroys it because it doesn’t work within a harmony and the two need one another the person and the world.

The people behind the NWO can drop Nuclear bombs to get where they want because they don’t see how such action within their beliefs is out of harmony to the environment and how such also will ultimately destroy them and therefore their plan?

The Bible

My view is that some very credible and beneficial stories are within the bible and some maybe true to an ancient story of civilisation, while others offer a symbolic significance than what they may appear on the surface.

This story goes back to when some such events did take place but most of the story had been lost due to some form of destruction of that civilisation.
A group of people who were very genuine and on their search of God or the start of mankind and may have known about someone such as Jesus living and have some form of teachings that made sense they found written down and they wanted to research his history and story because of knowing that limited information.
Ultimately what happened was due to knowledge or lack of, they didn’t have a full picture and put together a hazed version of such a person from other religious portrayals of a similar individual to try and find meaning to existence or something of that nature based upon what made sense to them from the information they could collect.

From this archive gathering, a certain group of people didn’t care for the God or greater aspects of this story as you may do and to which such stories may hold significance.
They set about using religious stories from ancient civilisations to create a system of control that seeks to justify its own existence and be used to control society and enslave them to a system which they ultimately influence so long as society accept that belief system. Thus enables the mindset of “the masses” “the flock” to worship authority.
Those that don’t meet force and all of a sudden thou shalt not kill goes out the window (to this particular small congregation of authoritarians) because the ends somehow seem to justify the means to them?
It’s not about Gods word to such institutions I’m afraid but control if not by acceptance (softer approach) then by force creating such terms as Gods/Christian warriors (harder approach).

This has weaved its way throughout all religious institutions either from the start or later on by corruption and seems to have the source of that corruption within international secret society’s, such as Freemasonry and its offshoots that in modern times at least, which holds an ideology that is a perversion of Judaism, that have inverted the meaning of such a people’s text to justify its own actions such as the Creation of a Jewish state and the theft of Palestine in recent years and the international lobbying of Zionism that in turn now lobbies back those international interests that created Israel. This is being stretched across all nations these people want to control by influence.

Architects of this plan that deceive people based upon ancient prophecies continue to carry out their movements based upon these ancient plans so people will assume that somehow this is the work of foretold Prophecy (therefore God) and not the work of a corrupt mankind seeking to inverse such scriptures for their own ends. The belief in God hopefully being greater than the deception by such conspiritors. By all means people should still believe in God but be equally as outraged at this blatant deception of Prophecy to engineer a system of control a New World Order.

I’ll copy here a reply I said to someone on another post here;

“I don’t want anyone to be afraid just sceptical about these movements and what they’re encompassing.
I’m paranoid about it I’m not afraid to admit because I’ve researched it and knew something like this at some point was going to happen in regards to Iran and then it does happen so you want people to know hence the various posts...

I’m not a “religious nut” predicting End Times Prophecy because it fits my religious perspective. However, I can see many people are fooled into accepting these things because an international agenda are fitting their actions to religious End Times Prophecy so people who believe that’s what this is will sit back and pray rather than stand up and expose what’s going on and be against these actions in greater numbers. There’s a huge difference. As I’m sure many religious institutions would tell you...

Faith to me as it’s spouted by many modern religious institutions, is like being in a burning building and sitting back and praying to someone or something to save you, even though if You take a leap of faith into the great unknown and carried out actions to leave the burning building yourself along with that faith entangled within your actions, it can be a Hell of a lot better than sitting back and praying for someone else to do something about it.
The skill is knowing when it’s better to do nothing and when to act or indeed how to act. If a lot of people know this about this agenda then like the religious institutions they could actually do nothing and not act out through this deception and actually help people who they think they’re fighting against.
For example they could refuse to join armies used to do this and strictly demand an army should be confined to the borders of its own land. Of course with the people deceiving us they would agree to this then inact martial law following a False Flag attack, so do you even join the army and act for these people deceiving society in that situation?
Do you see what I’m getting at?

Think about it.
I never only respond to people here for the person in question but for anyone else that maybe reading this information that’s why I use Ickes forum.

Iran Coup d'etat - Regime Change as planned by Zionists Interests

I’m sure a Mind that can relate to this will say please don’t talk to me about computers...

4_CB0_E520_6903_43_F2_9485_D4909_DB533_EA

Last edited by dannyuk; 06-01-2018 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-01-2018, 05:19 AM   #12
dannyuk

Default Are you ready for a False Flag? Problem - Reaction - Solomon’s Temple?

Battle with Zionists not just about Al-Aqsa Mosque, but the whole sanctuary

18979038_3_F43_4279_9_FEE_16_B195566349

“The Grand Shaikh of Al-Azhar, the oldest university in the Muslim world, said on Friday that the battle with the Zionists is not only about Al-Aqsa Mosque, but also the rest of the 35 acre sanctuary around it, Quds News Agency has reported.

“Al-Aqsa Mosque is not a small area of land,” explained Shaikh Ahmed Al-Tayeb. “The sanctuary also includes the Dome of the Rock Mosque, wells and corridors.” All of them, he pointed out, make up Al-Aqsa Mosque.

The Zionists want to take over Al-Aqsa. Referring to the Dome of the Rock as Al-Aqsa Mosque is a deceitful Zionist plan.

The Grand Shaikh’s comments came just days ahead of Al-Azhar’s International Conference about Jerusalem, which is scheduled to be held in Cairo on 17 and 18 January.

It has been known for years that extremist Jews want to destroy the whole Noble Sanctuary of Al-Aqsa and build a temple on the site, which they refer to as “the Temple Mount”. The plans for the temple have already been prepared.

On Tuesday, Israel’s parliament approved the second and third readings of the “United Jerusalem Bill”, which prevents any Israeli government from conceding any part of the holy city without the approval of two-thirds of Knesset Members. This follows Donald Trump’s announcement last month that the US is recognising Jerusalem as the “eternal capital of the Jewish state,” leading to protests across the world, including the UN and the occupied Palestinian territories.“

http://flip.it/E3tZaS
Are you prepared for a False Flag Attack - Problem - Reaction - King Solomon’s Temple?

After the international resistance to Trumps plans within Jerusalem, Israel/International Zionists have passed the United Jerusalem Bill”, which prevents any Israeli government from conceding any part of the holy city without the approval of two-thirds of Knesset Members.
So currently even though they may want to they can’t justify, especially internationally, movements they want within Jerusalem to establish King Solomon’s Temple. If there’s a sudden attack a FALSE FLAG ATTACK that would give them all the justification they need to make moves within Jerusalem for this international agenda.
It could also help Trump with his movements within Jerusalem and this time receive backing by these internationalists and he will no longer get the resistance of the smoke and mirrors we previously witnessed, plus he will still remain upon his mantle of “anti-establishment”and looking to have got his way after previously being resisted and attacked. This was staged and setting the ground work for these perpetual motions.

Meanwhile what’s happening in Iran again while this is happening?

Iran Coup d'etat - Regime Change as planned by Zionists Interests

These incidents are massively interconnected.
Any False Flag Attack the international Zionists will also want to connect Iran as being the masterminds or as a result of their actions, even if first blaming some terrorists group.
They will say Iran have caused or perpetuated some attacks responding to ISIS causing an attack upon Jews or in occupied areas meaning Israeli Soldiers will have to move into areas of Jerusalem to offer stability and protect their interests. Then the international community maybe forced to “see senses” over previous ideas of Donald Trumps as well as condemnation for Iran at the very least. I’d imagine this could happen later as I can’t imag they’re prepared or bold enough to do this before the Iran Nuclear Deal as surely people would see right through these actions as we certainly do now already...

Israel unveils new synagogue in Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa

F41463_BB_CE01_44_C2_B6_BB_64_AC2_A65252_C

“The Israeli authorities today unveiled a new Jewish synagogue under the Al-Buraq Wall – known to Jews as the Western Wall – in occupied East Jerusalem’s Al-Aqsa Mosque compound.

“Following 12 years of construction, the new synagogue was opened on Monday evening,” the Heritage Foundation of the Western Wall, an Israeli governmental body, said in a statement.

“The unique design of the prayer hall combines rare art and unique lighting, creating a wonderful contrast between ancient and modern,” the statement read.

In recent years, Islamic institutions in East Jerusalem have lodged repeated protests over excavations being carried out by the Israeli authorities under the flashpoint mosque compound.

In a statement, Sheikh Ekrema Sabri, head of Jerusalem’s Supreme Islamic Council and a former Al-Aqsa imam, stressed that the Al-Buraq Wall was a component of the Al-Aqsa’s western wall.

“The wall is part of our Islamic heritage and will remain so until Judgment Day,” Sabri said.

“The Israeli occupation has no claim on Jerusalem’s heritage,” he added. “This new synagogue… doesn’t have any historical roots.”

“All new construction by the [Israeli] occupation authorities in Jerusalem is illegitimate and lacks a historical basis,” Sabri said, adding the holy city “cannot be partitioned”.

In October 2016, UNESCO voted on a resolution which denied any Jewish connection to Al-Aqsa Mosque and Al-Buraq Wall in occupied Jerusalem. Interesting that the US and Israel have both decided to leave UNESCO. I couldn’t possibly imagine why?

Tension has mounted in the occupied territories since US President Donald Trump recognised Jerusalem as Israel’s capital on 6 December, drawing condemnation from across the world. Yesterday the United Nationals Security Council voted 14 to one against Trump’s decision, however due to the US power of veto a resolution could not be passed against his unilateral move.”

Israel to allocate $50m to explore foundations of alleged Temple

“Israeli Culture Minister Miri Regev has suggested the government allocate 250 million shekels ($50 million) for excavation works to explore the foundations of the alleged Jewish Temple beneath Islam’s sacred Al-Aqsa Mosque, Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth revealed yesterday.

The excavation works are to be carried out beneath, near and around Al-Aqsa Mosque and occupied Jerusalem’s Old City.

Member of the Joint List in the Israeli Knesset Talab Abu-Arar said: “These works serve the Western agenda, as well as extremist Jewish organisations.” - International Zionist Agenda

Abu-Arar said that the works “are the most dangerous,” noting they “were secret in the past.”

He called for efforts to confront Israel’s Judaisation policies because “Al-Aqsa Mosque is in real danger”.

It is expected that the government, which has met inside one of the excavated tunnels beneath Al-Aqsa Mosque and decided to prepare a plan for extra excavation works, would approve the funds.”

Israel funded app destroys Al-Aqsa Mosque, builds temple in its place

An Israeli tourist exhibit has launched an app which allows visitors to Jerusalem to virtually destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque and replace it with a Jewish temple, furthering the government’s stated commitment to dismantle the Muslim holy site.

The smartphone app is part of a government funded exhibition entitled “The Western Wall Experience”. When the app is pointed towards the mosque compound, it makes the Dome of the Rock disappear and replaces it with an image of a Jewish temple.

This allows visitors to “to pose for a souvenir photograph” in an imagined landscape where the Muslim holy sites have been destroyed.

The app is also sponsored by the Zionist group Aish Hatorah, whose founder Rabbi Steven Burg, tweeted pictures of how the temple appears on the app.

22_C7470_C_C9_BE_4351_A281_AC17_D0_C72_BE6

Burg is also the former director of the Simon Wiesenthal Centre, a Los Angeles-based Israel lobby group which is building a “Museum of Tolerance” on top of one of Jerusalem’s oldest Muslim cemetery, expected to open in 2018.

Read: 68% of Israelis want Jewish rituals at Al-Aqsa Mosque

Israel has continued to perpetuate the myth of the existence of a Jewish temple at the site of Al-Aqsa Mosque, despite archaeological evidence to the contrary. It has used the search for the alleged temple to justify excavations under the Noble Sanctuary, weakening its foundations. - Setting charges to help ISIS carry out a demolition, False Flag Attack? Anyone thinking such maybe a possibility even, then use the idea that a car bomb or multiples of, have caused an incident when these ISIS movements are said to be made by those ISIS members from Egypt warring upon Hamas?

Government funded extremist groups, such as the Temple Movement, have already made detailed blueprints in preparation for the building of a Jewish temple. Hundreds of settlers regularly storm the Al-Aqsa compound in coordination with Israeli forces, performing rituals and pledging to destroy the mosque, whilst Muslim worshippers are left outside.

Last month, Israel also announced that it would follow the US and prepare to leave the UN cultural body UNESCO, after complaining repeatedly of the organisation’s allegedly anti-Israeli resolutions. UNESCO has endorsed the Palestinian right to several sites in the occupied territories on multiple occasions, and last year voted in favour of a resolution that denied any connection between Al-Aqsa Mosque and Judaism.“

I think it’s again important to note that these are the actions of the internationalists taking place, those behind the support of Zionism, Israel and belong to the institutions responsible for bringing Israel into being.
They’re setting up this move to look like a Jewish movement and have got Israeli Jews behind the desires for such a movement. They’re going to pit Jews against Islam and attack Palestinians through ISIS real events and no doubt False Flags within Jerusalem itself...

Out of these moves they’re going to justify “protecting Israel, Jews and their interests” by expanding its influence over Jerusalem and remove Arabs.
This will help them remove The Dome of the Rock and replace it with King Solomon’s Temple in the long term.
Meanwhile what’s happening in Iran again?
The biggest opposition to such a movement taking place...

Yes that’s right ISIS are going to help Zionists and Israel justify doing this?
It’s not hard to believe or get your head around if you know what and who ISIS really represent and who they’re helping.

Then no doubt they will be chased back to Sinai Peninsula so they can claim right to protect their interests there also as that’s why this is happening and it all encompasses an international agenda interwoven between Freemasonry, Zionism and the power behind the political lobby. They’re all one in the same carrying out this agenda and doing so under the name of religion when these are geopolitical nightmares designed to help the globalists in the long term create their New World Order.

Last edited by dannyuk; 07-01-2018 at 06:04 AM.
Old 07-01-2018, 02:28 PM   #13
surfer12

Quote:
Architects of this plan that deceive people based upon ancient prophecies continue to carry out their movements based upon these ancient plans so people will assume that somehow this is the work of foretold Prophecy (therefore God) and not the work of a corrupt mankind seeking to inverse such scriptures for their own ends. The belief in God hopefully being greater than the deception by such conspiritors. By all means people should still believe in God but be equally as outraged at this blatant deception of Prophecy to engineer a system of control a New World Order.
Here is a claim that ancient Bible prophecies were in fact authored by people behind the NWO agenda, and that people behind the NWO agenda are following these prophecies to give the impression that these prophecies are true and that they come from God, whereas in fact, these prophecies were originally authored by the NWO architects themselves, so that it all becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, and people are fooled into believing that God is making them come true.

In other words, God has never informed any mortal man on earth about the NWO agenda, and that the only active forces on earth opposing the evil forces of evil are a few living mortal men who write a few books and post on Internet forums and nobody on earth anywhere has any insights or information or assistance from Divine sources. It's just a few men against a huge conspiracy spanning 1000's of years.

If this is the case, why does the book of Revelation prophesy that the architect of the NWO agenda, the Serpent, will be destroyed by Christ in the Final Battle?

Why does Revelation prophesy that political forces on earth will be defeated in the Final Battle between God and the reptilians?

In ancient times, if a group of people got together and wrote a plan in the form of prophecies to take over the world that would take 1000's of years, where did they get the inspiration from? In order to be able to plan so far into the future, it must have taken a mind, or minds, capable of seeing human evolution from a very high spiritual perspective. This is an ability mortal men, who only live an average of three-score-and-ten years, simply don't have. So this knowledge must have come from other-dimensional beings.

If malevolent other-dimensional Beings, in ancient times, dictated to men prophecies that would result in the eventual take over of the world, who are they taking over the world from?

The other-dimensional Beings who have been plotting to take over the world, since ancient times, must be at war with higher other-dimensional Beings who already had a different long-term plan for humanity.

It would, therefore, make obvious sense that these higher other-dimensional Beings would contact humanity to inform them what the Reptilian Cabal are conspiring to do.

If these higher-dimensional Beings did inform humanity in advance, where are these texts that warn humanity what the plan is of the lower other-dimensional reptilian Beings?

The only ancient texts I know of that explain the human condition, and which warns humanity of a battle between hidden powers of good and evil on earth, are those texts found in the Bible, in the form prophecies.

Quote:
Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?

The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together
against God and against his anointed, saying,

“Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”

Psalm 2:1-3
It seems to me that these lower other-dimensional reptilian Beings are so cunning and deceptive that they've sent out the message that they authored these prophecies themselves, and this is merely just another crafty method of attack in discrediting God and proceeding against the agenda because this message divorces man from God. The message that God did not inspire the prophecies disables people from drawing strength from the knowledge that it's God who is actually in control and that God has actually warned humanity in advance. A God who did not warn humanity in advance would, after all, be a pretty pathetic and useful God, and this is the lie that the reptilian Cabal would like to promote because they know that God did author those prophecies and that God did foretell that they would be defeated.
surfer12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:30 PM   #14
dannyuk

Default BDS blacklist: Israel publishes activist groups barred from entry

“Israel has released it so-called BDS blacklist - organizations whose activists will be refused entry to the country due to their support for the boycott, divestment and sanctions movement against Israel.

The names of the 20 barred organizations were revealed Sunday by the Strategic Affairs Ministry, reported Haaretz. Previously, the Ministry had refused to publicly release the Boycott, Divest, Sanctions (BDS) member list.

8_EC93_A52_28_E8_4_A66_A64_A_F953_F2710_DCF
image posting sites

"We have shifted from defense to offense," Strategic Affairs Minister Gilad Erdan said. "The boycott organizations need to know that the State of Israel will act against them and not allow [them] to enter its territory to harm its citizens."

Interior Minister Arye Dery, whose ministry will be responsible for enforcing restrictions on members of the list, added that the activists were trying “to exploit the law and our hospitality to act against Israel and to defame the country.”

“I will act against this by every means," he said.

Included on the list are Palestine Solidarity groups in Europe and the US as well as BDS groups in Chile and South Africa. Jewish Voice for Peace has also been named as one of the banned groups.

The US organization, which is made up of Jewish activists calling for an end to the Israeli occupation of the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem, said in a statement that it was not surprised by the “bullying” act.

https://www.rt.com/news/415229-israe...e-list-barred/

Why the shift from defence to offence?

I thought Israel/Zionism have never changed from offensive?

In any case I’m sure this is so after actions planned in Israel or Jerusalem, they can’t be said to be blocking humanitarian aid from these movements or blocking them from showing just exactly what’s happening and they claim that Israel are suppressing them and the Palestinians after an incident takes place.
Of course because they know an incident is planned so they’re creating all the groundwork and covering ones arse politically for the fallout that could follow...
They know because they’re behind the incident that’s planned and to be blamed on Islamic fractions that help Zionist movement!

Old 07-01-2018, 08:41 PM   #15
dannyuk

Default NWO and Biblical End Times Prophecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer12 View Post
Here is a claim that ancient Bible prophecies were in fact authored by people behind the NWO agenda, and that people behind the NWO agenda are following these prophecies to give the impression that these prophecies are true and that they come from God, whereas in fact, these prophecies were originally authored by the NWO architects themselves, so that it all becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, and people are fooled into believing that God is making them come true.

In other words, God has never informed any mortal man on earth about the NWO agenda, and that the only active forces on earth opposing the evil forces of evil are a few living mortal men who write a few books and post on Internet forums and nobody on earth anywhere has any insights or information or assistance from Divine sources. It's just a few men against a huge conspiracy spanning 1000's of years.

If this is the case, why does the book of Revelation prophesy that the architect of the NWO agenda, the Serpent, will be destroyed by Christ in the Final Battle?

Why does Revelation prophesy that political forces on earth will be defeated in the Final Battle between God and the reptilians?

In ancient times, if a group of people got together and wrote a plan in the form of prophecies to take over the world that would take 1000's of years, where did they get the inspiration from? In order to be able to plan so far into the future, it must have taken a mind, or minds, capable of seeing human evolution from a very high spiritual perspective. This is an ability mortal men, who only live an average of three-score-and-ten years, simply don't have. So this knowledge must have come from other-dimensional beings.

If malevolent other-dimensional Beings, in ancient times, dictated to men prophecies that would result in the eventual take over of the world, who are they taking over the world from?

The other-dimensional Beings who have been plotting to take over the world, since ancient times, must be at war with higher other-dimensional Beings who already had a different long-term plan for humanity.

It would, therefore, make obvious sense that these higher other-dimensional Beings would contact humanity to inform them what the Reptilian Cabal are conspiring to do.

If these higher-dimensional Beings did inform humanity in advance, where are these texts that warn humanity what the plan is of the lower other-dimensional reptilian Beings?

The only ancient texts I know of that explain the human condition, and which warns humanity of a battle between hidden powers of good and evil on earth, are those texts found in the Bible, in the form prophecies.

It seems to me that these lower other-dimensional reptilian Beings are so cunning and deceptive that they've sent out the message that they authored these prophecies themselves, and this is merely just another crafty method of attack in discrediting God and proceeding against the agenda because this message divorces man from God. The message that God did not inspire the prophecies disables people from drawing strength from the knowledge that it's God who is actually in control and that God has actually warned humanity in advance. A God who did not warn humanity in advance would, after all, be a pretty pathetic and useful God, and this is the lie that the reptilian Cabal would like to promote because they know that God did author those prophecies and that God did foretell that they would be defeated.

Please whilst I’ve taken the time to respond, around a difficult subject matter, consider what I say here with an open mind rather than any preconceived ideas you may have because of any religious merit towards this information and see if it makes sense to you and then respond to what I’ve said as I’m sure some of what I have to say will make sense to those willing to accept this based upon research of this NWO Agenda.

I think I’ve made it clear I myself am not religious but I am a spiritual person and my insights on this are a combination of a spiritual outlook and the following of this agenda which today has overlapped with these End Times Prophecies.

Before I can begin to address each of your concerns I think you misunderstood the main major point of my argument and statement.
So I’ll address that then see if what I say makes sense...

To put it quickly;

‘I’m not saying those behind the NWO written the bible Prophecies, just that they’re now today being used deceitfully by man so these agendas today can take place with the wilful ignore-ance - not ignorance which is because of the unknown and being stupid or not being informed but to actually choose to ignore - of God fearing people because they believe these to be acts of God not the grotesque corruption of man that wishes themselves to be God and are deceiving you in order to accomplish this task.
That’s why them doing this will be the anti-Christ, it’s those who are these other dimensional entities and a lower form of life than humans even than Gods, it’s just they exist there for a very long time and to me are hungry ghosts or equivalent and entity’s casted out into a realm less than human or animals and therefore they see humanity as their enemy and suppressors, they’re jealous of the ability of man and they want to deceive us into the worship these entities (themselves) instead of an infinite God of compassion but have inverted such so man operates upon fear because they’ve taken upon themselves the role of God and have inverted religious Prophecy that’s why such is predicted and such is happening if you want to view it from a point of view based upon Christianity at any rate which can make sense in regards to this agenda of a NWO.

They use humans to do this as we know the most often and best for them being ancient bloodlines connected with old Gods “that walked among us” that have been corrupted (sold their soles to the devil for a materialistic existence and so they themselves be worshipped as God above that of collective humanity, it is their greed which has imprisioned them) by their delusions and creating fear in others, that’s what they operate upon and why they carry out child sacrifice and pedophilia. They use these ancient bloodlines defined as reptilian or archons because they don’t have the ability of intentionality or compassion and empathy for others so they don’t see the suffering they’re causing with their actions for this NWO.’

It’s in this sense they use religion as Mind Control by a perception deception.
As they hope you will chose faith in God which they’ve deceived you into these actions as being, over pointing out these grotesque actions of mankind, instead choosing to believe the return of the messiah or an apocalypse and your faith to be restored by God, instead of pointing out these actions of mankind so the rest of mankind are not fooled by them regardless of any religious merit.
To me everyone is equal in this equation.

I’ve spent 40 odd minutes listening to a video upon the subject in regards to Christianity biblical prophecy which bird sent (which I intend to respond to a little more directly) and does it not say;
do you not know you are the temple of God?

If such is the case it is equal among all of mankind you understand and the anti-Christ wants to make themselves a singularity in this picture and draw upon the collective energy of mankind to this central source feeding of this God they’ve created in a singularity as themselves and their agenda, instead of the collective consciousness of mankind. It’s greed and the act of energetic vampires...
This is like worship of a single man or an occupied few, in the worship of a false idol, prophet or image of God, a material God or a deception of God not actual God which has been distorted throughout history.
That’s because such is a deception and the anti-Christ at work not God within these Prophecies as many Christians believe but a deception based upon beliefs to gain your acquiescence, conformity and it’s that which is behind the NWO to enslave you to a false system and an artificial architecture. Such is the interface between man and reality not of reality. To me it’s like the worship of labels instead of the substance behinds which those labels hold their true meaning.
Destroy the image and you will break the enemy...

So I hope now you understand that and what I was essentially getting at?

If you believe this to be the actions of your God you’d have to view positive and negative as emitting from the same source. Which ultimately they do but the test of man is his intentionality as why he does the things he does, either for the cause of more suffering of others or the benefit of others you understand. This is why even both positive and negative actually do emit from the same source you should be against the actions of these archons deceptionists trying to corrupt mankind and feed off of their fear - suffering.

I will respond directly to what these religious Prophecies are getting at so hopefully others can see them in the context I do based upon my outlook and research and others can expand on them, as some certainly make sense and link up with going’s on today.

It’s up to you to decide is this because of deception down to some malevolent entity who will become the anti-Christ as I’ve pointed out here or are they the acts of God which by accepting and ignoring the deception will get you into Gods good books because of your faith within a false idol that has put themselves between you and God by a perception deception even based upon your own beliefs?

If I was the anti-Christ that’s what I would do and such appears to be the case.
To me it couldn’t be any clearer that these things are the deception of man who think themselves God based upon their greed rather than of God.

If you think this is some divine force working through them to accomplish this task then such is an anti-Christ and you either have to accept you’re worshipping an inversion of Christ or both positive and negative emanate from the same source and as such it doesn’t matter so you chose to have faith but actually do nothing about it.
Which of course Christianity as an institution doesn’t want to admit and there is the problem and a major one at that...

You can think who you like authored the Bible Prophecies.
I don’t want to argue with you over such matters that have been argued since the foundation of Christianity and either requires faith from belonging to the religion or blasphemy from anyone trying to analyse and debate such matters as you’ll see no matter what anyone says, such a mind set and person will never hope to establish such matters and indeed never could accept anything other than God so the argument is inevitably pointless from the outset...

So that’s not up for debate here, if you want to debate that please do so on another post as I’m often told not to debate NWO agendas upon religious forums because the NWO doesn’t come under their religion context collectively but these religious people think their religious outlook comes under my views on the NWO which I think is quite strange that it’s not a two way streak?

ThIs maybe the case because my understanding and exposure of the NWO seems to agree/lineup with a religious context but if I step outside that argument (postage stamp consensus) by those looking at this through their religious context they speak to me as though I’m belonging or justifying this NWO or part of this anti-Christ deception...

I guess it’s because of the refusal or misunderstanding of black and white emanating from the same source as indeed everything holds a positive and a negative otherwise it doesn’t and cannot exist.
That’s where Freemasonry have stepped in and is what their black and white tiles are all about they have covered many religious buildings floors in, the symbolic foundations of duality and also positive and negative, black and white. The black and white also creates dogmatic systems such as legal systems, that often legal buildings have the floors foundations covered in what? Along with a halo around policeman’s hats covered with the same symbolism?
Rather than an organic system of natural law it’s more a dogmatic legal system. The same is the case for politics in general by the same greedy architects and controllers. These are the NWO manipulators of man and anyone who takes there place does so out of the idea that man needs someone to control them and can’t leave mankind to an organic process such as existing everywhere else within nature. Man is supposed to be the most intelligent being therefore why do we need anyone to tell us what we can and cannot do?

Leave the law to common law and use political systems if any to police big business not work as their police upon us so they can commit their crimes upon humanity...

Black and White, ideas in general are who we see existence all are fundamentally empty of any substance whatsoever and this is a constant continuum and probably the only single continuity known to man. Even dark matter is empty so we can save a few scientists a lot of time to eventually prove that fact that after whatever they find eventually, it will come back to being empty...
The reason they search anyway when already knowing this is because they want to know WHY because many religions seem to have missed out the bit why and they’re told to shut up and swallow down some faith, we haven’t written religious Prophecy on that yet so just shut up and don’t get ahead of yourself. Unless I’ve misunderstood something?

If Dark Matter and Matter have collided together to create our vacuum of empty space in which we and everything we know exists that’s the whole intention of discovering what’s within Dark Matter. Whatever we find it’s a projection of consciousness and if God is credible we are within a God consciousness, God is not within these substances elsewhere if not also within us it’s a two way streak but scientists are trying to prove this based upon a system of evidence which is artificial and existing of labels not reality and how can Science prove God if God is everything?
They don’t know the definition because of how they’re looking at it based upon their preconceived ideas of the world. It’s by the projections we have obscured this nature, by a deception, seeing the interface and the labels not the reality itself. Science works upon these labels as a scaffolding for the universe and this is the fundamental reason where and why Science has negatively impacted upon society every single time where they have negatively impacted, not that science is completely negative you understand.

But again I guess much of this is all rhetorical when it comes to a Christianity point of view because I know the official outlook on such matters, which is why I couldn’t accept a Christianity perspective on such matters because to me they don’t fit with the reality but work well as a story based upon reality for ancient times and a primitive understanding of these things we have advanced upon due to an evolution or elevation within how we see this reality today and such may offer a good foundation if we are prepared to go beyond it rather than cling to it and therefore see nothing else outside the book.

It’s all just some else’s idea and understanding to me (as is this here) and if it makes sense people cling to it, if it doesn’t people reject those ideas and are considered blasphemous by such orders throughout time which to me is very primitive and dogmatic and if not by force by subtle extremes.
I’m sorry if such offends anyone here but it’s an unfortunate truth.

Until religious people start letting the debate of a NWO take place upon their religion I don’t see their religion seeking into the exposure of the NWO but only helping it.

I don’t think it was necessary people behind the NWO now, or entities or families who essentially written these texts, however Christianity has been used for Mind Control and suppression of other religious teachings in the past, many of which Christianity was founded upon and those people seeked the destruction of those other religions and to portray them in a negative light which isn’t very “God like” to me but the corruption of man, with a superseded sense of superiority, which we see massively today taken over by the international Zionists agenda involved massively within this NWO.
So if you believe the whole history of Christianity has been hunkydory you need to put those rose tinted spectacles down and look at this with fresh eyes, not having Eyes Wide Shut to anything outside of a book or the establishment and see where Christianity has gone wrong in the past then you’ll maybe able to see these wrongs today and know what needs to be done about them...

My point is those people behind the architecture of the NWO seek to use religious Prophecy to deceive people who believe their acts of conspiracy to implement this NWO are the acts of God fulfilling these End Times Prophecies, not corrupt men 1000s of years later after the predictions when everything has taken place apart from a few words at the ends of sentences at the end of a few chapters being synced together to make this fit an agenda that the conspirators are carrying out today. Which is true but are their intentions God like and faith worthy or the corruption of texts similar to the core of Judaism to found the State I’d Israel and how they deceived ancient Jewish text and inverted/violated the Torah?

It’s this which the conspirators are using to their advantage and have fit a NWO Agenda to these Prophecies throughout many religious institutions so their plans can be implemented and mankind will sit back and accept them rather than stand up and expose them as a deception. If anyone calls out a deception they’re said not to have enough faith by the establishment promoting this as ancient texts of God of these End Times Prophecy. Do you see the problem?

To me such is very naive as I see this as a corrupt plan and actions of the “anti-Christ” who are deceiving people based upon religious texts and I don’t like people being fooled like this which is my intentions to be involved with its exposure...

3_CE90_E2_E_2_E9_E_4374_ACA0_062493_B766_BE
upload image

If you want it to end like this then it requires action and the exposure of this corruption not to sit back and accept the path is already made, as its not, its down to mankind themselves, that’s the test that if understood will have the end which many have made the assumption is a foregone conclusion. Such is beneficial to the anti-Christ and those behind this NWO Conspiracy.

Such is only the case by bringing the truth of this deception to others as the anti-Christ hopes people will sit back and just expect these things are a given and when worshiping or having faith to right these wrongs you’re actually worshipping false idols and images which is them...
Hence that’s why the anti-Christ will manifest if you let it happen, it’s because of their worship and deception.

I hope this is now clearer as to my point of view.

Old 07-01-2018, 09:28 PM   #16
surfer12

Quote:
Please whilst I’ve taken the time to respond, around a difficult subject matter, consider what I say here with an open mind rather than any preconceived ideas you may have because of any religious merit towards this information and see if it makes sense to you and then respond to what I’ve said as I’m sure some of what I have to say will make sense to those willing to accept this based upon research of this NWO Agenda.

I think I’ve made it clear I myself am not religious but I am a spiritual person and my insights on this are a combination of a spiritual outlook and the following of this agenda which today has overlapped with these End Times Prophecies.

Before I can begin to address each of your concerns I think you misunderstood the main major point of my argument and statement.

To put it quickly;

‘I’m not saying those behind the NWO written the bible Prophecies, just that they’re now today being used deceitfully by man so these agendas today can take place with the wilful ignore-ance - not ignorance which is because of the unknown and being stupid or not being informed but to actually choose to ignore - of God fearing people because they believe these to be acts of God not the grotesque corruption of man that wishes themselves to be God and are deceiving you in order to accomplish this task.
That’s why them doing this will be the anti-Christ, it’s those who are these other dimensional entities and a lower form of life than humans even than Gods, it’s just they exist there for a very long time and to me are hungry ghosts or equivalent and entity’s casted out into a realm less than human or animals and therefore they see humanity as their enemy and suppressors, they’re jealous of the ability of man and they want to deceive us into the worship these entities (themselves) instead of an infinite God of compassion but have inverted such so man operates upon fear because they’ve taken upon themselves the role of God and have inverted religious Prophecy that’s why such is predicted and such is happening if you want to view it from a point of view based upon Christianity at any rate which can make sense in regards to this agenda of a NWO.

They use humans to do this as we know the most often and best for them being ancient bloodlines connected with old Gods “that walked among us” that have been corrupted (sold their soles to the devil for a materialistic existence and so they themselves be worshipped as God above that of collective humanity, it is their greed which has imprisioned them) by their delusions and creating fear in others, that’s what they operate upon and why they carry out child sacrifice and pedophilia. They use these ancient bloodlines defined as reptilian or archons because they don’t have the ability of intentionality or compassion and empathy for others so they don’t see the suffering they’re causing with their actions for this NWO.’

It’s in this sense they use religion as Mind Control by a perception deception.
As they hope you will chose faith in God which they’ve deceived you into these actions as being, over pointing out these grotesque actions of mankind, instead choosing to believe the return of the messiah or an apocalypse and your faith to be restored by God, instead of pointing out these actions of mankind so the rest of mankind are not fooled by them regardless of any religious merit.
To me everyone is equal in this equation.

I’ve spent 40 odd minutes listening to a video upon the subject in regards to Christianity biblical prophecy which bird sent (which I intend to respond to a little more directly) and does it not say;
do you not know you are the temple of God?

If such is the case it is equal among all of mankind you understand and the anti-Christ wants to make themselves a singularity in this picture and draw upon the collective energy of mankind to this central source feeding of this God they’ve created in a singularity as themselves and their agenda, instead of the collective consciousness of mankind. It’s greed and the act of energetic vampires...
This is like worship of a single man or an occupied few, in the worship of a false idol, prophet or image of God, a material God or a deception of God not actual God which has been distorted throughout history.
That’s because such is a deception and the anti-Christ at work not God within these Prophecies as many Christians believe but a deception based upon beliefs to gain your acquiescence, conformity and it’s that which is behind the NWO to enslave you to a false system and an artificial architecture. Such is the interface between man and reality not of reality. To me it’s like the worship of labels instead of the substance behinds which those labels hold their true meaning.
Destroy the image and you will break the enemy...

So I hope now you understand that and what I was essentially getting at?

If you believe this to be the actions of your God you’d have to view positive and negative as emitting from the same source. Which ultimately they do but the test of man is his intentionality as why he does the things he does, either for the cause of more suffering of others or the benefit of others you understand. This is why even both positive and negative actually do emit from the same source you should be against the actions of these archons deceptionists trying to corrupt mankind and feed off of their fear - suffering.

I will respond directly to what these religious Prophecies are getting at so hopefully others can see them in the context I do based upon my outlook and research and others can expand on them, as some certainly make sense and link up with going’s on today.

It’s up to you to decide is this because of deception down to some malevolent entity who will become the anti-Christ as I’ve pointed out here or are they the acts of God which by accepting and ignoring the deception will get you into Gods good books because of your faith within a false idol that has put themselves between you and God by a perception deception even based upon your own beliefs?

If I was the anti-Christ that’s what I would do and such appears to be the case.
To me it couldn’t be any clearer that these things are the deception of man who think themselves God based upon their greed rather than of God.

If you think this is some divine force working through them to accomplish this task then such is an anti-Christ and you either have to accept you’re worshipping an inversion of Christ or both positive and negative emanate from the same source and as such it doesn’t matter so you chose to have faith but actually do nothing about it.
Which of course Christianity as an institution doesn’t want to admit and there is the problem and a major one at that...

You can think who you like authored the Bible Prophecies.
I don’t want to argue with you over such matters that have been argued since the foundation of Christianity and either requires faith from belonging to the religion or blasphemy from anyone trying to analyse and debate such matters as you’ll see no matter what anyone says, such a mind set and person will never hope to establish such matters and indeed never could accept anything other than God so the argument is inevitably pointless from the outset...

So that’s not up for debate here, if you want to debate that please do so on another post as I’m often told not to debate NWO agendas upon religious forums because the NWO doesn’t come under their religion context collectively but these religious people think their religious outlook comes under my views on the NWO which I think is quite strange that it’s not a two way streak?

ThIs maybe the case because my understanding and exposure of the NWO seems to agree/lineup with a religious context but if I step outside that argument (postage stamp consensus) by those looking at this through their religious context they speak to me as though I’m belonging or justifying this NWO or part of this anti-Christ deception...

I guess it’s because of the refusal or misunderstanding of black and white emanating from the same source as indeed everything holds a positive and a negative otherwise it doesn’t and cannot exist.
That’s where Freemasonry have stepped in and is what their black and white tiles are all about they have covered many religious buildings floors in, the symbolic foundations of duality and also positive and negative, black and white. The black and white also creates dogmatic systems such as legal systems, that often legal buildings have the floors foundations covered in what? Along with a halo around policeman’s hats covered with the same symbolism?
Rather than an organic system of natural law it’s more a dogmatic legal system. The same is the case for politics in general by the same greedy architects and controllers. These are the NWO manipulators of man and anyone who takes there place does so out of the idea that man needs someone to control them and can’t leave mankind to an organic process such as existing everywhere else within nature. Man is supposed to be the most intelligent being therefore why do we need anyone to tell us what we can and cannot do?

Leave the law to common law and use political systems if any to police big business not work as their police upon us so they can commit their crimes upon humanity...

Black and White, ideas in general are who we see existence all are fundamentally empty of any substance whatsoever and this is a constant continuum and probably the only single continuity known to man. Even dark matter is empty so we can save a few scientists a lot of time to eventually prove that fact that after whatever they find eventually, it will come back to being empty...
The reason they search anyway when already knowing this is because they want to know WHY because many religions seem to have missed out the bit why and they’re told to shut up and swallow down some faith, we haven’t written religious Prophecy on that yet so just shut up and don’t get ahead of yourself. Unless I’ve misunderstood something?

If Dark Matter and Matter have collided together to create our vacuum of empty space in which we and everything we know exists that’s the whole intention of discovering what’s within Dark Matter. Whatever we find it’s a projection of consciousness and if God is credible we are within a God consciousness, God is not within these substances elsewhere if not also within us it’s a two way streak but scientists are trying to prove this based upon a system of evidence which is artificial and existing of labels not reality and how can Science prove God if God is everything?
They don’t know the definition because of how they’re looking at it based upon their preconceived ideas of the world. It’s by the projections we have obscured this nature, by a deception, seeing the interface and the labels not the reality itself. Science works upon these labels as a scaffolding for the universe and this is the fundamental reason where and why Science has negatively impacted upon society every single time where they have negatively impacted, not that science is completely negative you understand.

But again I guess much of this is all rhetorical when it comes to a Christianity point of view because I know the official outlook on such matters, which is why I couldn’t accept a Christianity perspective on such matters because to me they don’t fit with the reality but work well as a story based upon reality for ancient times and a primitive understanding of these things we have advanced upon due to an evolution or elevation within how we see this reality today and such may offer a good foundation if we are prepared to go beyond it rather than cling to it and therefore see nothing else outside the book.

It’s all just some else’s idea and understanding to me (as is this here) and if it makes sense people cling to it, if it doesn’t people reject those ideas and are considered blasphemous by such orders throughout time which to me is very primitive and dogmatic and if not by force by subtle extremes.
I’m sorry if such offends anyone here but it’s an unfortunate truth.

Until religious people start letting the debate of a NWO take place upon their religion I don’t see their religion seeking into the exposure of the NWO but only helping it.

I don’t think it was necessary people behind the NWO now, or entities or families who essentially written these texts, however Christianity has been used for Mind Control and suppression of other religious teachings in the past, many of which Christianity was founded upon and those people seeked the destruction of those other religions and to portray them in a negative light which isn’t very “God like” to me but the corruption of man, with a superseded sense of superiority, which we see massively today taken over by the international Zionists agenda involved massively within this NWO.
So if you believe the whole history of Christianity has been hunkydory you need to put those rose tinted spectacles down and look at this with fresh eyes, not having Eyes Wide Shut to anything outside of a book or the establishment and see where Christianity has gone wrong in the past then you’ll maybe able to see these wrongs today and know what needs to be done about them...

My point is those people behind the architecture of the NWO seek to use religious Prophecy to deceive people who believe their acts of conspiracy to implement this NWO are the acts of God fulfilling these End Times Prophecies, not corrupt men 1000s of years later after the predictions when everything has taken place apart from a few words at the ends of sentences at the end of a few chapters being synced together to make this fit an agenda that the conspirators are carrying out today. Which is true but are their intentions God like and faith worthy or the corruption of texts similar to the core of Judaism to found the State I’d Israel and how they deceived ancient Jewish text and inverted/violated the Torah?

It’s this which the conspirators are using to their advantage and have fit a NWO Agenda to these Prophecies throughout many religious institutions so their plans can be implemented and mankind will sit back and accept them rather than stand up and expose them as a deception. If anyone calls out a deception they’re said not to have enough faith by the establishment promoting this as ancient texts of God of these End Times Prophecy. Do you see the problem?

To me such is very naive as I see this as a corrupt plan and actions of the “anti-Christ” who are deceiving people based upon religious texts and I don’t like people being fooled like this which is my intentions to be involved with its exposure...

If you want it to end like this then it requires action and the exposure of this corruption not to sit back and accept the path is already made, as its not, its down to mankind themselves, that’s the test that if understood will have the end which many have made the assumption is a foregone conclusion. Such is beneficial to the anti-Christ and those behind this NWO Conspiracy.

Such is only the case by bringing the truth of this deception to others as the anti-Christ hopes people will sit back and just expect these things are a given and when worshiping or having faith to right these wrongs you’re actually worshipping false idols and images which is them...
Hence that’s why the anti-Christ will manifest if you let it happen, it’s because of their worship and deception.

I hope this is now clearer as to my point of view.
Thanks for your reply but I'm wondering, did you read my reply in full?

I ask because after reading in your post above, I couldn't find anything that contradicts what you were replying to in my post. It was almost as if you were replying to a post someone else had made.

In case you didn't read my post in full, here it is again. If there's anything you disagree with, could you please be more specific as to what it is you disagree with, thanks!

Quote:
There is a claim that ancient Bible prophecies were in fact authored by people behind the NWO agenda, and that people behind the NWO agenda are following these prophecies to give the impression that these prophecies are true and that they come from God, whereas in fact, these prophecies were originally authored by the NWO architects themselves, so that it all becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy, and people are fooled into believing that God is making them come true.

Quote:
Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot in vain?

The kings of the earth rise up and the rulers band together
against God and against his anointed, saying,

“Let us break their chains and throw off their shackles.”

Psalm 2:1-3
Old 08-01-2018, 12:16 AM   #17
dannyuk

Quote:
Thanks for your reply but I'm wondering, did you read my reply in full?

I ask because after reading in your post above, I couldn't find anything that contradicts what you were replying to in my post. It was almost as if you were replying to a post someone else had made.

In case you didn't read my post in full, here it is again. If there's anything you disagree with, could you please be more specific as to what it is you disagree with, thanks!
No I replied to you about your comments upon my reply to Bird not directly as I thought from your response you had misunderstood what I had said, so it made no sense to reply to each response...

Quote:

Quote:
And I did if you read the above.

I never said what you’re saying that the people behind the NWO written the Bible and that no mortal men haven’t received any divine intervention or couldn’t have possibly done so...
So I didn’t answer each of your questions I just said you have misunderstood what I was saying as for me to answer those questions would mean I had said what you’re saying and I didn’t...

Furthermore
I believe in the perspective/experience of oneness or a Godness like vision is possibly for everyone so I do think it’s possible and that such things said in the Bible maybe true visions not a deception by the NWO but the deception is by the NWO upon such texts and throughout history have received a lot of distortion due to these powers.

What I mean by this God live vision is, essentially everything is interconnected and when you see it you can think you’re God because it appears as if you’re everything and able to control or influence everything. Such only comes to certain individuals or buy a state induced by drugs (which is not a dirty word as spun by many institutions) and then goes again and doesn’t stay and is not able to return without the use of a drug and certain techniques.

Whereas people with divine intervention can have such an experience on and off without the use of any drug. That’s not to say that the drugs are bad that can do this, just that their experience is limited and it’s down to the internationality of this which seek such a path, as to what will manifest throughout their life by what they intend to do about it. Keep chasing the dragon and getting back to that stage or understanding why such is possible, then seek a path to get to this stage without the use of such drugs which will have more benefits and then you can guide others. That I know full well is possible and is not a lie of the NWO and so such divine intervention one way or another could be very genuine in the case of the Bible.

Such is why drugs are illegal apart from patented pharmaceutical drugs intended to suppress and the ones for such experiences are illegal and considered just as dangerous even though they have such uses within spiritual paths and can be used to liberate.

Essentially it’s my view that everyone is chasing the dragon just living a “normal life” by them chasing an illusion that eventually a lot of people get to their midlife crisis and then understand they’ve been lying to themselves their whole life, break down and then rebuild themselves back into accepting the deception. Very few try to confront it...
Otherwise they’re considered some form of nut and anyone who seeks such divine intervention nowadays also finds legal intervention of some form of institutional intervention by men in white coats...

Old 08-01-2018, 12:45 AM   #18
surfer12

Quote:
No I replied to you about your comments upon my reply to Bird not directly as I thought from your response you had misunderstood what I had said, so it made no sense to reply to each response...

And I did if you read the above.

I never said what you’re saying that the people behind the NWO written the Bible and that no mortal men haven’t received any divine intervention or couldn’t have possibly done so...
So I didn’t answer each of your questions I just said you have misunderstood what I was saying as for me to answer those questions would mean I had said what you’re saying and I didn’t...

Furthermore
I believe in the perspective/experience of oneness or a Godness like vision is possibly for everyone so I do think it’s possible and that such things said in the Bible maybe true visions not a deception by the NWO but the deception is by the NWO upon such texts and throughout history have received a lot of distortion due to these powers.

What I mean by this God live vision is, essentially everything is interconnected and when you see it you can think you’re God because it appears as if you’re everything and able to control or influence everything. Such only comes to certain individuals or buy a state induced by drugs (which is not a dirty word as spun by many institutions) and then goes again and doesn’t stay and is not able to return without the use of a drug and certain techniques.

Whereas people with divine intervention can have such an experience on and off without the use of any drug. That’s not to say that the drugs are bad that can do this, just that their experience is limited and it’s down to the internationality of this which seek such a path, as to what will manifest throughout their life by what they intend to do about it. Keep chasing the dragon and getting back to that stage or understanding why such is possible, then seek a path to get to this stage without the use of such drugs which will have more benefits and then you can guide others. That I know full well is possible and is not a lie of the NWO and so such divine intervention one way or another could be very genuine in the case of the Bible.

Such is why drugs are illegal apart from patented pharmaceutical drugs intended to suppress and the ones for such experiences are illegal and considered just as dangerous even though they have such uses within spiritual paths and can be used to liberate.

Essentially it’s my view that everyone is chasing the dragon just living a “normal life” by them chasing an illusion that eventually a lot of people get to their midlife crisis and then understand they’ve been lying to themselves their whole life, break down and then rebuild themselves back into accepting the deception. Very few try to confront it...
Otherwise they’re considered some form of nut and anyone who seeks such divine intervention nowadays also finds legal intervention of some form of institutional intervention by men in white coats...
Thanks for clarifying things, but could you just straighten out what you meant by this paragraph, which is essentially what I was replying to, thanks:

Quote:
Old 08-01-2018, 01:07 AM   #19
dannyuk

Quote:

After what I’ve said above I will directly respond to your questions so you know what I was saying wasn’t that I necessarily believe those behind the NWO have written the Bible, I think people with good intentions may have created the bible to try and make sense of the world or our basic human condition, but man throughout time have corrupted it and now that deception is taking place upon biblical prophecies by those behind this NWO and throughout history it’s been used as a form of order and mind control rather than of peace which any and every religion should be about otherwise they don’t understand what religion is and it’s nothing more than a prison for people’s minds...

If you yourself believe that it’s me that has misunderstood.
And I will answer as I thought you was suggesting I believe such was the case and not just saying if such was the case or that you yourself was suggesting this...

Quote:
I believe positive and negative emit from the same source.
Nothing is solid negative and solid positive but hold both and if one or the other is at an extreme then such creates the illusion that one is pure Evil and the other is pure God or good.

Such would suggest that the same powers behind the positive are behind the negative if that was the case and they can predict such because they’re doing it if that was the case. If I predicted this and was in control of the NWO it would be easily to influence as they’re doing and then people would believe it...

Why would people do it?

To control the people so they don’t stop them.

If it’s because these people are pure God like a pure, good, then surely they would stop such from happening to remove that suffering from mankind and be against the deception?

But it’s as if those who support this Prophecy want it to happen to prove that Gods Prophecy was right rather than be against the deception by those behind the NWO which seems wrong to me a deceitful.

So such is possible and I believe this deception to be perpetrated more by those behind the NWO agenda but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re responsible for the text in the first place just that they can deceive in coordination to those texts so people will believe that such is the case and not intervene with their plans but instead see it as Prophecy and Gods promise and pray instead of act to stop the deception.

Quote:
Can I see the exact text?

Quote:

Throughout the ages this plan to conquer the world has been steadfast and all history is about people trying to suppress one people or another.
It’s not so much of a plan as it is nowadays than it was and is an ideology of superiority based on various things if it be race or bloodline.
These families with bloodlines as they exist today had the same attitude back then only it’s more covert now whereas in ancient times it was quite open.

This plan has always been to control the mass population to form to their will and order as they have this view that they’re god and deserve to control humanity as they feed off of our energy being fear as opposed to a more infinite God of oneness and natural interconnectedness of love and compassion.

Their inspiration is their desires and greed that drives them. They want people to fear them.

The NWO is old it is not a long plan from A to X but a NWO for the time, the moment they want to form society to a form of order now and throughout the ages this order has been a different form of conformity not to get us to where we are today and today is a different form of order. It’s called New to give the idea of progression and that this is the way forward and only way, the postage stamp consensus.

As you suggest this ability to keep this plan moving smoothly between bloodlines of families to me suggest as you’ve said that other beings have helped them achieve this that exist differently as we do and from ancient times to now they may not have changed.

These families worship these entities and recruit their young ones through this ritualistic programming so they’re able to gain from using these entities. It’s sort of like once a dog has tasted blood. Many of these don’t just say no it’s not for me but want more and they feel the power of Gods by being able to interact with such entities while others can’t. They feel superior...

Quote:

I agree I think there’s quite possibly a fight between these entities as I’ve suggested both positive and negative have to operate within the same space or at least have a counterpart to that negative otherwise they wouldn’t and couldn’t exist. Everything is energy manifesting within empty space and is conscious at the same time, our consciousness is part of the same system is how we are able to experience this.

These people/entities must be within some dark level of consciousness and negative and the counterpart being compassion as they’re a fear based entity.

I’m sure some information is suppressed/censored. Some suggest such information is what Adolf Hitler was searching for secret messages and information within secret society’s and religious institutions. He may have been mad himself upon this quest or there was something to find and the others conspired against him as there’s a lot more occult aspects to WWI and II that would many care to admit.
History has inverted a symbol of peace and Hitler himself in my book due to these forces against him but I don’t expect many support with my views but I don’t really care anyway...

Quote:

As I’ve said above I believe such texts have been suppressed and some have been by Christianity itself which the biblical texts derive and texts like the Nag Hammadi texts where considered blasphemous and “paganistic“ because they didn’t fit the “postage stamp consensus” of Christianity, so had literally been buried and dug up not long after WWII and Hitlers quest I was talking about. I’d suggest secrets from this occult search helped to find such texts and within these texts also is information warning about the archons and their mentality quite an in-depth analysis more so than any other I know of..

No to me God is not within a book or of their texts and anyone that says so is deceiving you. Words can give an idea of God but are not God.
Words are an artificial construct and not of reality just a limited expression.

If the Bible was so forthcoming about these reptilians and wanted justice and exposure of them I don’t know why they didn’t use Nag Hammadi texts if not the blasphemous parts of what they thought as such and they could have removed that and included the text upon the archons?

I’d suggest they didn’t want people to make the connection of a deception of worshiping false entities because of an obscurity of religious texts which may have initially been by people who had a genuine beneficial reason for doing so but then to make the bible and the further explanations for it have developed a postage stamp consensus and have removed a lot of text to develop that book...

Have you heard of The Book of Ezekiel?

Basically an archive of text where concentrated down into a Limited book and removed and disposed of ones they either thought held no meaning, they wanted to keep secret or they didn’t want to contradict their initial findings which is rather dogmatic.

I think the original archive maybe very beneficial whereas the concentration down to a limited book is the deception and mind control blinkers by a certain people who do not care for the God others may believe is being expressed within the text. It would be far more beneficial to review and research as much of the archive as possible and reflect upon reality and reach your own conclusions rather than being told by anyone or thing.

Last edited by dannyuk; 08-01-2018 at 01:33 AM.
Old 08-01-2018, 02:15 AM   #20
surfer12

You wrote:

Quote:
"But it’s as if those who support this Prophecy want it to happen to prove that Gods Prophecy was right rather than be against the deception by those behind the NWO which seem wrong to me a deceitful."
I know many Christians who support the prophecy but don't want to see the NWO agenda to succeed.

The problem is that when man sets out to control the world, it's possible for spiritual people to see how the agenda will go and how it will ultimately fail.

The problem is that those who are so absorbed in pursuing the NWO agenda that they propbably don't even realise they're fulfilling Bibble prophecy because when they set out on the course to rule the world, they thought they could prove Bible prophecy wrong and the things that God predicted would happen, the NWO Cabal did not believe things would turn out as foretold.

The Cabal behind the NWO agenda believe they can realise a future in which every citizen in this world will be so under their control that nobody could topple them and nobody would any longer believe in a God, other than themselves of course.

But Bible prophecies state that the Cabalists will not succeed in appropriating the world and Satan will never be enthroned in Jerusalem.

Organised religions will disintegrate, the reptilians will be thrown into the Abyss on the Day of Judgement, and they'll no longer be able to mislead the nations.

I wrote:

Quote:
"Why does Revelation prophesy that political forces on earth will be defeated in the Final Battle between God and the reptilians?"
You replied:

Quote:
Can I see the exact text?
The demise of the world system, controlled by the Reptilian Dragon is desribed in several places in the book of Revelation... There is actually a great deal in Revelation on this subject, but I'll try and cherry pick the most relevant passages so as not to make this post too lengthy...

Quote:
"And the seventh Angel poured out his bowl upon the air.
At this a loud voice issued out of the sanctuary from
the throne of God saying: 'It has come to pass!'

And lightnings and voices and thunders occurred, and a
great earthquake occurred such as had not occurred since
men came to be on the earth, so extensive an earthquake,
so great.

And the great city split into three parts, and the cities
of the nations fell; and Babylon the Great was remembered
in the sight of God, to give her the cup of the wine of
the anger of his wrath. Also, every island fled, and
mountains were not found. And a great hail, with every
stone about the weight of a talent, descended out of
heaven upon the men and the men blasphemed God due to
the plague of hail, because the plague of it was
unusually great."

Revelation 16:17-21
The above passages describe the destruction of the reptilian Dragon's global world system. The great city, comprising of three parts is symbolic of big politics, big finance, and big religion. All these three keep humanity locked in the matrix, but this matrix is broken in three. The three components can no longer communicate with each other, and the global agenda to keep humanity enslaved is ended because of this huge politcal, econominc and religious earthquake in the affairs of mankind, such as the knind the world has never before experienced.

John's vision continues:

Quote:
"And I saw the heaven opened, and look! a white horse.

And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True
and he judges and carries on war in righteousness.

His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems.

He has a name written that no one knows but he himself.

And he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood,
and the name he is called is The Word of God.

Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses,
and they were clothed in clean, white linen.

And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword,
that he may strike the nations with it,
and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron.

He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty.
And upon his outer garment,
even upon his thigh,
he has a name written,
King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

I saw also an angel standing in the sun and he cried out with
a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in mid-heaven:

'Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God,
that you may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of
military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men
and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them,
and the fleshy parts of all,
of free men as well as of slaves
and of small ones and great.'

And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth
and their armies gathered together to wage war
with the one seated on the horse and with his army.

And the wild beast was caught,
and along with it the false prophet that
performed in front of it the signs with which he
misled those who received the mark of the wild beast [666]
and those who render worship to its image.

While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake
that burns with sulphur.

But the rest were killed off with the long sword
of the one seated on the white horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth.
And all the birds were filled from the fleshy parts of them."

Revelation 19:11-21
Jesus Christ, in verses 11 to 16, is pictured in battle array to make war with the rulers of the world who are following the reptilian Dragon and who are following the NWO agenda. From other verses in Revelation, it's clear to see that the wild beast being referred to is the global political system. Earlier in Revelation, it's described as having the mark, a number being "666".

At the climax of Armageddon, the Serpent's world organisations are still functioning, but at a very low level. They will have had their life force bled out of them. They become spiritually dead.

The fact that the dead are to be left on the surface of the ground indicates that they will die in public shame. After this event, there will no longer be a restless sea of confused human beings. This is "the great evening meal of God", since it is God who invites the birds to share therein.

Armageddon - not a literal location, but the global situation that calls for God's Final Judgement.

The wild beast and the false prophet (the United nations that has always prophesied a one world government) are both cast into the "lake of fire". They are cast into the 'lake' while still 'alive'. This indicates that the Reptilian's earthly political organisation still functions, right up until the time of its sudden disposal.

There may indeed be much economic and social upheaval but "these days will be cut short" (Matthew 24:3-36). There will be no prolonged period of intense turmoil or inactivity. And 'the lake of fire' is not a literal lake, any more than the wild beast is a literal animal. Rather it is a symbol of complete and utter oblivion.

In this way, all of the Dragon's earthly organization comes to an end. The "former heaven" of political rulership has passed away. "The earth", the seemingly permanent system that the Reptilians have built up over thousands of years, is now utterly destroyed, and "a new heaven and a new earth" of divine organisation begins.

Paul writes:

Quote:
"God's day is coming as a thief in the night. Whenever it is that they are saying: 'Peace and security!', then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them, just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.

But you brothers, you are not in darkness, so that day should overtake you as it would thieves, for you are all sons of light and sons of day... So, then, let us not sleep on as the rest do, but let us stay awake and keep our senses.

For those who sleep are accustomed to sleep at night and those that get drunk are usually drunk at night.

But as for us who belong to the day, let us keep our senses and have on the breastplate of faith and love and as a helmet the hope of salvation...

He died for us, that, whether we stay awake or asleep, we should live together with him.

Therefore, keep comforting one another and building one another up, just as in fact you are doing."

1 Thessalonians 5:2-11
What will happen to the Reptilian in Chief?

Revelation continues:

Quote:
"And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven
with the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand.

And he seized the Dragon,
the original serpent,
who is the Devil and Satan,
and bound him for a thousand years.

And he hurled him into the abyss
and shut it and sealed it over him,
that he might not mislead the nations
any more until the thousand years were ended."

Revleation 20:1-3
What happens next?

Quote:
"And I saw a great white throne and the one seated on it.
From before him the [former] earth and the [former] heaven fled away,
and no place was found for them.

And I saw the dead, the great and the small,
standing before the throne [of God],
and scrolls were opened.

But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life.
And the dead were judged out of those things written in the
scrolls according to their deeds.

And the sea gave up those dead in it,
and death and Hades gave up those dead in them,
and they were judged individually according to their deeds.

And death and Hades were hurled into the lake of fire.
This means the second death, the lake of fire.

Furthermore, whoever was not found written in
the book of life was hurled into the lake of fire."

Revelation 20:11-15

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:
for the former heaven and the former earth
had passed away and the sea is no more."

Revelation 21:1