Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 26-11-2017, 07:15 AM   #1
dannyuk

Default Free Your Mind No Society Wants You To Become Wise by Osho

“Listen to your being. It is continuously giving you hints; it is a still, small voice. It does not shout at you, that is true. And if you are a little silent you will start feeling your way. Be the person you are. Never try to be another, and you will become mature. Maturity is accepting the responsibility of being oneself, whatsoever the cost. Risking all to be oneself, that's what maturity is all about.” - Osho

Knowledge alone is not enough know thyself...

Scio Te Ipsum - Verum Ordo Ad Chao

Last edited by dannyuk; 26-11-2017 at 07:25 AM.
dannyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 02:11 PM   #2
Pravino
Premier Subscribers

Default Free Your Mind No Society Wants You To Become Wise by Osho

Brilliant extract from this great master of awakening
Pravino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 07:58 PM   #3
dannyuk

Default Based upon my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravino View Post
Brilliant extract from this great master of awakening
I think so also.

It makes me wonder what to think over the recent speech made by His Holiness The Dalai Lama and other spiritual figures just recently and the backing of a New World Order.
It may not be the one “we all know and love” but another idealistic world.
However I find such as in stark contrast to Buddhism or its philosophical teachings.
I think modern science has been used to pinpoint and nit pick ancient philosophical teachings that fit with a model of current science, which is fundamentally arse about face where I’m conserned.
Science holds much useful knowledge undoubtedly but what it lacks is wisdom as it can’t even begin to comprehend this as how can such be boxed off or measured?
It’s an experience and emotion. At best it can be measured by their impact upon the body but not of their experience and how they resonated to begin with.

Philosophical teachings should be used for the advancement of science for the interests of humanity, not a system to be imposed upon humanity which is the current model of the NWO and science. Science is a boxing off and a scaffolding on the universe of projected illusions, an interface of existence not of existence itself. Such a system is not fit for purpose as it isolates everything from one another and in doing so misses the bigger picture.
It’s essentially brain without heart or knowledge without wisdom, it’s a system of extremes and is fundamentally what A.I. and the transhumanism agenda is all about. If A.I. is implemented to its extreme most state of being it may eliminate heart as it can’t compute emotional association only act. We would basically be hoping that A.I. would be smart enough to understand a need for heart within society as the humans behind it surely do not understand this concept, as they lack compassion and empathy in a generalised analysis of those behind this New Would Order as they don’t care what it will take to get there, even if a global population based upon equal associations to all of humanity would be an ideal situation. The point is they want to claim ownership of these people, enslave them and by every act of influence you can imagine, impose an organised will that gives those doing it a sense of control over the crowd. This is why they see themselves as Gods or Gods chosen people by what they perceive as gaining control...

There was a book derived from a speech by Bertrand Russell called The Impact of Science upon Society, basically explaining the pros and cons of science upon society and how such can be used by a government of tyranny to control the will of the people by crowd control and engineering of consent, developed more so over both World Wars from psychologists studies from a bulk of research mostly from Sigmund Freud and advanced for the benefit of others to create propaganda, not least by the father of public relations Edward Bernarys.

I would call this latest speech by HHDL and others
“The Impact of Science upon Ancient Philosophy”
The use of scientific study to justify a philosophical ideology.
A philosophy ideology is never right nor wrong, so neither black or white otherwise it’s a system, not an expression of an experience which has to be experienced to be defined, so it can’t be measured or justified. It would be like trying to justify the amount of water in the sea per droplet or the amounts of clouds in the sky and claiming those values represented the existence of the sea or the clouds. They’re just a projection of value put upon a reality, not of it. That projection is the system and is often for the purpose of being able to control, Order out of Chaos rather than understand reality and these people are in a constant battle with everything including their own nature. Hence the creation by science of Nuclear bombs...

So if a philosophical outlook is based upon by a measurable and well defined boundaries of boxing off by the isolation which science precipitates, it’s a system not a philosophy. I’m not saying the two don’t go together just that this situation is as I said arse about face.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
If you find such is the case it’s because their was wrong reasoning behind your intent, behind your actions.

I would highly suggest such is the case here, more than likely by which the information HHDL has had to come to his analysis and expression upon these subject matters. But I know not many Buddhists would want to hear it;

HHDL - International Conference on Mind - NWO
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=320217

Last edited by dannyuk; 02-01-2018 at 08:11 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
dannyuk

Default Alan Watts~ Spiritual Journey As Self