Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2008, 07:19 AM   #1
ban freekmasons
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Glasgow UK
Posts: 554
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

Masonic Shriners Pedophile Pigs

I'm here to talk about the Masons.

I was posting on ATS (Above Top Secret) conspiracy forum, and found out a guy name Theron Dunn (a Mason) had passed away at 51 yrs old from kidney failure.

What I found, was that Theron had recently been posting negative information about the Shriners. To be a Shriner, one must be a master Mason.

Quote:
In the interests full disclosure, I want to start this off by stating that I joined Al Malikah Shrine in Los Angeles in March of 2004 in a “Cold Sands” ceremonial. I dimited from the Shrine in March of 2005 after just one year of disappointment.
...
Then there is the issue of money. The Shrine is awash in money, literally. IRS records show that just over 5% of the money the Shrine takes in yearly is actually spent on their hospitals and other charities. The rest stays with the Shrine to support their various internal activities.
Beacon of Masonic Light: Is It Time For The Shrine And Freemasonry To Separate?

5%????
And they are under non-profit status. And don't try and tell me how much good the effen Shriner hospital do. The HAVE to do SOMETHING, in order to hide under their tax shelter.

When they bring in around $400,000,000 a year, nearly 1/2 billion, they spend $20 million on actual charity, which includes paying hospital staff, etc.

Now, has anyone noticed all of their charities (Masonic) center around children. Is that because they care about children so much?

No, it's because they're a bunch of pedophilia pigs.

Quote:
Federal court documents filed in U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Miami Division, related to case number 07-21228, list 19 witnesses who are believed to be members of the Royal Order of Jesters (ROJ) AKA Shriners AKA Masons, who are expected to testify about fishing trips to Brazil and:

“their first hand knowledge of prostitution, minor prostitution, use of illegal drugs and/or entry into Indian reservations by Schair (plaintiff) and/or his customers.”
Newsvine - "Jesters" To Testify about Illegal Drugs, Child Prostitution?

Now this is just one case. There are more, but the Shriners/Freemasons are a very powerful organization, with more than 3 million members in the US alone, probably many more.

They are judges, cops, lawyers, you name it. In all high levels of politics, and business, expect some Freemasons to be running things.

To be a non-profit, one need to be unaffiliated with any politics. Seems the IRS looks past the Freemason/Shriners/Elks etc.

But the have their little parades, with their gay little hats, attracting children like wolves in sheeps clothing.

And Theron Dunn?

I'm convinced he was murdered, by poisoning.

He died from sudden renal failure, due to kidney poisoning.

This whole organization has to come down!!

They have instilled presidents (Bush is a Mason) and many top level military
general.

Quote:
This was an email sent out about 3 weeks ago to all Texas Masons by a mason going by the name of Sam Houston. He charges that a secret group within the Shriners called the Royal Order of Jesters is involved in an illegal prostitution and illegal gambling ring. He chose a very fitting name since Sam Houston was the first Grandmaster of the Grand Lodge of Texas. Here is the email that was sent:
...
While in the shrine I was very active. Taking my family with me on the weekends to events was a very exciting time in my life, and the life of my family. I was approached in the Shrine and was told that I was a good Shriner and that I was invited to join a secret society within the Shrine--The Royal Order of Jesters.
...
The initiation practices have not changed as well. Prostitutes were offered/made available at our functions and often brothers would have sex in front of other brothers.

Oral sex competitions between brothers were considered “fun” activities to build a strong brotherhood bond between members of the Royal Order of Jesters.
The Royal Order of Jesters

What a bunch of freaks!!!

What do you expect, when you call yourself a Worshipful Master.

Burn in Hell boys, burn in Hell. From "STOMPK" our Anti Corruption Party friend in the US.
ban freekmasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #2
mike martin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 1,926
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

This post is very distressing for me as Theron was a personal friend and he would be really pissed off seeing his writing being distorted in such a sick way.

To set the record staright as Theron would have wished. What he actually wrote was:

Is it Time for the Shrine and Freemasonry to Separate?

In the interests full disclosure, I want to start this off by stating that I joined Al Malikah Shrine in Los Angeles in March of 2004 in a “Cold Sands” ceremonial. I dimited from the Shrine in March of 2005 after just one year of disappointment.

The intent of this article is not to slam the Shrine, nor to defame the brothers who put so much effort into the Shrine and its various activities and charities. However, it IS the intention of this article to examine whether Blue Lodge Masonry should continue its association with the Shrine.


The first question that should be asked is: Is the Shrine Freemasonry. To answer that, we need to examine the Shrine’s relationship with Blue Lodge Freemasonry. It seems to be a one-way street, with Freemasonry serving as the recruiting ground for the Shrine, while receiving no benefit, other than the very tenuous claim to the $720 million dollars per year the Shrine donates to charities.


I write one way street deliberately, because it has been my observation that the Shrine only lays claim to Freemasonic roots when it serves their purposes, and not often at that. As an example, we have all seen the ubiquitous Shrine ads, showing a man in a fez carrying a child. When has anyone ever seen that ad with a square and compass, or the notation that Shriners are all Masons?


Even on the Shrine web pages, finding any reference to Freemasonry is a tough search. So, the Shrine is made of Freemasons who are seemingly ashamed to admit they are Freemasons. How can that be?


The Shrine seems to see the Blue Lodges as their own private recruiting grounds, but they are unwilling to do anything to support the lodges. Oh, they repeatedly state that Shriners should participate in their lodge, but the SHRINE itself, seems to do everything they can to distance themselves from Freemasonry.


In fact, a few years ago, the Shrine, seeing declining membership, removed the requirement that a man be a York or Scottish Rite Mason before he could join the Shrine. The proved to be a very bad thing for the York and Scottish Rites, but hey, the membership in Shrine increased without the additional hurdle of men needing to join the other rites.


The membership of the Shrine is dependent upon the membership of the Blue Lodge, yet the Shrine fails to do the ONE thing that would make a difference… publicly acknowledge that the Shrine IS Freemasonry. Instead, they back one day conferrals of the three degrees, what is purportedly called all the way in a day.


When I showed up for my third degree, there was a brother Shriner standing there with a petition for me to fill out to become a Shriner two days later. Why would anyone want to join the Shrine, or any other appendant body within days, or even months of becoming a master mason?


Then there is the issue of money. The Shrine is awash in money, literally. IRS records show that just over 5% of the money the Shrine takes in yearly is actually spent on their hospitals and other charities. The rest stays with the Shrine to support their various internal activities. As a charity, the Shrine seems to be no better than the Red Cross… and all the Shrine labor is donated so their costs should be much lower.


The Shrine even took a vote, four years ago now, on whether it should separate itself from Blue Lodge Freemasonry! The vote failed, but not by much, which raises the question, why is Freemasonry still associated with this club? I mean, the Shrine is really no different from the Elks Lodge (which is little more than a bar with a Charity grafted on) or the Moose Lodge or, frankly, any one of a hundred other charities.


The Scottish and York Rites offer extended examination of Blue Lodge lessons, so it’s easy to see why they are affiliated, same with Order of the Eastern Star. The Shrine is just a playground and a charity, and has so little to do with Freemasonry it is amazing they were accepted for affiliation.


So, we have an affiliated body that is composed entirely of masons yet does not teach anything related to Masonic tenets; a body that is dedicated to celebration, partying and fund raising, but not to anything freemasonry teaches, except charity; a body that seems to be ashamed of its own association with Freemasonry. The question then is why the Freemasonry associated with the Shrine at all?


The money raised through various Masonic efforts and donated to the Shrine could be better put to use by the various Grand Lodges for the benefit of Masonry in general, as the United Grand Lodge if England does. They have a single Grand Charity, into which funds have been invested for a LONG time, and the proceeds from those investments fund many charities in the UK.


Its not that the hospitals the Shrine supports aren’t worthwhile endeavors, but it may be that the time has come to allow the Shrine to continue their worthwhile efforts on their own, and to let Freemasonry continue its efforts… separately.

May the blessing of heaven rest upon us and all regular masons. May brotherly love prevail, and every moral and social virtue, cement us.

Last edited by mike martin; 30-07-2008 at 06:03 PM.
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:28 PM   #3
elirien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well both posts aren't worth much since they didn't give any sources. Although I know of what ban freekmasons talks about. Those guys are really sick and I don't believe you have to be in any organization to do charity work. Non-profit organizations are mostly bs imho.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #4
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Well both posts aren't worth much since they didn't give any sources.
Is that right daddy?

What about personal testimonies? What about cross referencing with your own experience and research.

You've been here a long time Elirien, surely you've learned something about the evil that rules our world....?

These days you need to follow your instincts. If your instincts are so rusty that you find it hard to choose between a mason's 'truth' and a mason-hunter's truth... well, you ain't gonna find your way home bud. Not this lifetime anyways...

This ain't a university seminar boy! This is a battle for your very soul. Prissy winging about sources is just laughable.

Just the kind of talk that has allowed education and the media to be controlled by people who deride anything 'left field' as not being substantiated by the very media and education system 'they' contol. Do you understand the catch 22?

People searching for 'proof' of their corruption in the media are inlikely to find it because the media is controlled by the very people who carry out the corruption. See the problem when you ask for proof? That's why it's become a mason catchphrase, they know it's hard or near impossible to find.

Last edited by truthspoon; 30-07-2008 at 07:47 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
tylerstoast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 105
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
People searching for 'proof' of their corruption in the media are inlikely to find it because the media is controlled by the very people who carry out the corruption. See the problem when you ask for proof? That's why it's become a mason catchphrase, they know it's hard or near impossible to find.
Can I ask you a friendly question in relation to that statement ? although its not about media corruption per se, more the "asking for proof is a diversionary tactic" if I can summarise it as such.

How does one ask for proof of a revelation that counters their belief without falling into the situation you describe above ?

I mean asking for proof is all that can be done when the statement flies in the face of personal experience, so what else could I do in this situation ?

I think its a bit unfair to call asking for proof " a catchphrase" when I see it as a valid question (certainly most if not all of the time)

Surely you yourself must have asked for proof in the past ?

Peace & I hope I make sense !
tylerstoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 08:12 PM   #6
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post

Just the kind of talk that has allowed education and the media to be controlled by people who deride anything 'left field' as not being substantiated by the very media and education system 'they' contol. Do you understand the catch 22?

People searching for 'proof' of their corruption in the media are inlikely to find it because the media is controlled by the very people who carry out the corruption. See the problem when you ask for proof? That's why it's become a mason catchphrase, they know it's hard or near impossible to find.
Yes, EP, how can it be any other way?....
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #7
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerstoast View Post
Can I ask you a friendly question in relation to that statement ? although its not about media corruption per se, more the "asking for proof is a diversionary tactic" if I can summarise it as such.

How does one ask for proof of a revelation that counters their belief without falling into the situation you describe above ?

I mean asking for proof is all that can be done when the statement flies in the face of personal experience, so what else could I do in this situation ?

I think its a bit unfair to call asking for proof " a catchphrase" when I see it as a valid question (certainly most if not all of the time)

Surely you yourself must have asked for proof in the past ?

Peace & I hope I make sense !
Oh Jees ANOTHER mason (or are you a roofer). You do realise people that there are probably now more actively posting masons on this forum than real people.....
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #8
mike martin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 1,926
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Well both posts aren't worth much since they didn't give any sources. Although I know of what ban freekmasons talks about. Those guys are really sick and I don't believe you have to be in any organization to do charity work. Non-profit organizations are mostly bs imho.
Sorry I thought it was clear. The source is Theron's own blog here: http://beaconofmasoniclight.blogspot...eemasonry.html

It was Theron sharing his personal take and experiences of Freemasonry. Theron was a committed Freemason who believed very strongly in Masonic precepts and often spoke out against those who try to abuse and/or misuse the Fraternity.

Mike
mike martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #9
tylerstoast
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Posts: 105
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Oh Jees ANOTHER mason (or are you a roofer). You do realise people that there are probably now more actively posting masons on this forum than real people.....
I appreciate you must dislike masons so therefore I totally respect your perogative to respond in this way.

A Shame from my point of view but not really a suprise
tylerstoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 10:07 PM   #10
elirien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Is that right daddy?

What about personal testimonies? What about cross referencing with your own experience and research.

You've been here a long time Elirien, surely you've learned something about the evil that rules our world....?

These days you need to follow your instincts. If your instincts are so rusty that you find it hard to choose between a mason's 'truth' and a mason-hunter's truth... well, you ain't gonna find your way home bud. Not this lifetime anyways...

This ain't a university seminar boy! This is a battle for your very soul. Prissy winging about sources is just laughable.

Just the kind of talk that has allowed education and the media to be controlled by people who deride anything 'left field' as not being substantiated by the very media and education system 'they' contol. Do you understand the catch 22?

People searching for 'proof' of their corruption in the media are inlikely to find it because the media is controlled by the very people who carry out the corruption. See the problem when you ask for proof? That's why it's become a mason catchphrase, they know it's hard or near impossible to find.
Geez Dude. Mellow down. I meant where they've got that letter from. I mean come on. I did say sources not proof. I think it should be quite hard to interpret my sentence the way you did. Geez. I know of that stuff that you have written except catch 22. What is that?

You need to go out daddy. What good is it to preach at someone who thinks the same way about this subject as you do.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 10:29 PM   #11
elirien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Here is something interesting to read.
http://sandyfrost.newsvine.com/_news...ion-continues-

I mean rather then crying out loud for revenge I googled "shriner prostitution". Wow. I'll be probably condemned by both masons and anti-masons for not reverting to demagogy and using a little bit of proof and facts. Happy reading and I hope that at least this topic would be used for real exposing rather then what happened before.
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #12
cacadores
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 419
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
This ain't a university seminar boy! This is a battle for your very soul. Prissy winging about sources is just laughable.
............People searching for 'proof' of their corruption in the media are inlikely to find it because the media is controlled by the very people who carry out the corruption
Belief without evidence is prejudice.

Passing on belief without evidence is mind control.
cacadores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 07:06 AM   #13
ban freekmasons
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Glasgow UK
Posts: 554
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacadores View Post
Belief without evidence is prejudice.

Passing on belief without evidence is mind control.
Shouting from behind curtains is wrong. Defending a criminal organisation is wrong, etc.....................

But here's the best bit "passing on belief without evidence is mind control"
That's exactly what Masonry is all about, just ask Albert Pike.
ban freekmasons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 07:13 AM   #14
element
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,247
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacadores View Post
Belief without evidence is prejudice.

Passing on belief without evidence is mind control.
Then no one in here on forums can share experiences and other stuff, because you can get no scientific ''evidence''.

People themselves chose to be mind controlled, make up your own mind. Don't be such a joke, you're just being a dictionairy here.

Last edited by element; 31-07-2008 at 09:34 AM.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 07:28 AM   #15
elirien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
Then no one in here on forums can share experiences and other stuff, because you can get no scientific ''evidence''.

People themselves chose to be mind controlled, make up your own mind. Don't be such a joke, book repeater.
I mean I love reading about dreams etc. but it is the observer that is important not the dream. I can't trust anyone. That's my nature. That doesn't mean that I accuse everyone of being evil or deceiving. Why could it be wrong to ask for a source and proof of some event that occurred right in this century. I mean nuff enigma eh ?
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #16
cacadores
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 419
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban freekmasons View Post
Shouting from behind curtains is wrong. Defending a criminal organisation is wrong, etc.....................But here's the best bit "passing on belief without evidence is mind control"
That's exactly what Masonry is all about, just ask Albert Pike.
Well, exactly (if you believe that). Let's not fall into the same trap then!
cacadores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #17
cacadores
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 419
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by element View Post
Then no one in here on forums can share experiences and other stuff, because you can get no scientific ''evidence''.
What a thing to say!

Why can't people share their experiences? You want to be a little more tolerant man
cacadores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 05:44 PM   #18
element
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 3,247
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cacadores View Post
What a thing to say!

Why can't people share their experiences? You want to be a little more tolerant man
No it was you that said beliefs without evidence is mind control. I disagree with that statement.
It doesn't always go like that.
element is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 06:28 PM   #19
elirien
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Posts: 2,943
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Here is something interesting to read.
http://sandyfrost.newsvine.com/_news...ion-continues-
Did anyone at all read this?
elirien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2008, 10:54 PM   #20
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elirien View Post
Did anyone at all read this?
Not surprised at all.

The people who defend them are as bad as the perverts themselves.
They are unbelievably evil.

The question is why would anyone do that? It's just twisted and insane.

So we have all the proof we need. Will the masons stop hectoring and badgering the truth seekers on the forum? Of course not, these people have no honor or decency or whatsoever....They're pathological liars belonging to an institution of pure evil.

In fact I wonder what's really inside them... Can people who behave in this way still be considered human at all or are we literally dealing with demon possessed human vessels....

Last edited by truthspoon; 31-07-2008 at 10:59 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:49 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.