Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2017, 06:17 PM   #1
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default C***ing Data Gathering Bast****

i have been fuming today.

i needed some information today regarding my P60 for tax year 2016, so i dug my P60 out.

Now, i don't know about you, but when i got my P60 is shoved it in a draw and forgot about it.

Anywho turns out that the name and address are correct but the NI number showing on it isn't mine, and the total earned isn't what i earned either.

So, i rang the Inland Revenue up.

Go here, do this is what they told me.

So, over i go to gov.uk and fill in the relevant forms on their Gateway pages, so i could access the information regarding how much tax i paid in 2016.

All well and good.

No.

Absolutely fucking not.

i had to prove who i was, which ment varifying myself with Experian.

Experian are syphlitic infected cunts. i normally wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, but i needed this info. They tell me they want to know where i live now, where i have lived for the last five years.

So, i fill in all the info, and Inland Revenue tell me they need more info from me, so i have to give them some additional info: fill in all my driving licence details, the driver number, when the licence was issued, when it expires..... But still they need more info, so they want to check my bank details.

So, i fill in all my bank details, and they varify all that and then say they need more info so they can tell me how much money i gave them last frikkin year.

'How much tax have you paid this year, input the exact amount that it says on your most recent payslip.'

so, i put in the figure. they tell me the figure is wrong, that it doesn't match their records and that is basicaly that.

The whole frikking thing was just a data collection exersize that i was forced into because i wanted to know one piece of information - a piece of information that wouldn't benefit anyone if they told them, a piece of information that should be available just by asking.

A piece of information that, once requested could be sent to the address they have on record for me in the form of a duplicate P60 - which they should have on record as a matter of course.

Now, i'm not nieve enough to think that all the info i supplied wasn't already available to them - they could find all the info, and probably more by clicking a few buttons. but that isn't the point.

i spent half a day trying to gain some info that should be readilly available without all the data collecting.

This whole country is set up to fuck you over in anyway that it can.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 06:29 PM   #2
thehiddenroom6669
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,055
Likes: 300 (217 Posts)
Default i send you a

cuddle
Likes: (1)
thehiddenroom6669 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 07:03 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

did they not ask you to set up a voice recognition as well so that they can biometrically identify you by your voice?

I'm pretty sure the entire tax collection method is created in the most soul destroying way deliberately to break peoples spirit
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-06-2017 at 07:04 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 07:40 PM   #4
mranderson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: best planet in the Solar System
Posts: 3,742
Likes: 3,829 (1,979 Posts)
Default

well put it this way , if you want to talk to someone about a refund they are only open weekdays 9-4 and good luck getting through

even if you do get through you never get through to the same person twice so good lukc having any continuity in your case

in the past I've dealt with 3 different people about the same issue and all three asked me to fill in the same form i all ready sent the first time before I phoned and all three told me each time they can't access my files on screen and I will have to wait

however , if you owe them something the collections office is open 24 hours a day seven days a week and they know what you ate for breakfast yesterday because they have all your information right there on screen

not exaggerating either -

also of note , if you want to get a glimpse at what they really know and what this really is -----

I'd been out of the country 5 years non stop , returned to the UK for a short visit to stay at parents ( was not living there when I left 5 years earlier )

within two days of me arriving a letter from my bank came to the address to inform me that my local branch had shut down and if I needed to do any banking it was preferable to do it online as the nearest branch to me was located x miles away.

it even freaked my usually un assuming mother ,because even she realised she hadn't had a letter from the bank for me for years , even before I left there was nothing because it wasn't my address any more.
__________________
music sound and movement

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass


It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
Likes: (2)
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 07:59 PM   #5
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
did they not ask you to set up a voice recognition as well so that they can biometrically identify you by your voice?

I'm pretty sure the entire tax collection method is created in the most soul destroying way deliberately to break peoples spirit
Yes mate, normally i'd never bother, i don't even apply for credit because of all the hoops you have to jum through, and there really is no words for how evil experian are - so in any other circumstance i'd walk over broken glass rather than tell them anything, but i knda let myself succumb....

And, tbf it is experience like this that make me realise why i don't bother.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 08:28 PM   #6
setthemfree
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 95
Likes: 36 (17 Posts)
Default

All tax collection is by 'consent'. Stop consenting. You don't have to fill in forms, that is your choice...just don't fill em in! It's also quite sad that they have people worrying about their 'credit score' .....they've got people worrying about the fact they may not be able to get in debt! how bad has this become?
setthemfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 08:35 PM   #7
jupiter12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: UK South Coast
Posts: 7,228
Likes: 4,270 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
i have been fuming today.

i needed some information today regarding my P60 for tax year 2016, so i dug my P60 out.

Now, i don't know about you, but when i got my P60 is shoved it in a draw and forgot about it.

Anywho turns out that the name and address are correct but the NI number showing on it isn't mine, and the total earned isn't what i earned either.

So, i rang the Inland Revenue up.

Go here, do this is what they told me.

So, over i go to gov.uk and fill in the relevant forms on their Gateway pages, so i could access the information regarding how much tax i paid in 2016.

All well and good.

No.

Absolutely fucking not.

i had to prove who i was, which ment varifying myself with Experian.

Experian are syphlitic infected cunts. i normally wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, but i needed this info. They tell me they want to know where i live now, where i have lived for the last five years.

So, i fill in all the info, and Inland Revenue tell me they need more info from me, so i have to give them some additional info: fill in all my driving licence details, the driver number, when the licence was issued, when it expires..... But still they need more info, so they want to check my bank details.

So, i fill in all my bank details, and they varify all that and then say they need more info so they can tell me how much money i gave them last frikkin year.

'How much tax have you paid this year, input the exact amount that it says on your most recent payslip.'

so, i put in the figure. they tell me the figure is wrong, that it doesn't match their records and that is basicaly that.

The whole frikking thing was just a data collection exersize that i was forced into because i wanted to know one piece of information - a piece of information that wouldn't benefit anyone if they told them, a piece of information that should be available just by asking.

A piece of information that, once requested could be sent to the address they have on record for me in the form of a duplicate P60 - which they should have on record as a matter of course.

Now, i'm not nieve enough to think that all the info i supplied wasn't already available to them - they could find all the info, and probably more by clicking a few buttons. but that isn't the point.

i spent half a day trying to gain some info that should be readilly available without all the data collecting.

This whole country is set up to fuck you over in anyway that it can.
Jeeez! I do understand your frustration and anger!

A while ago I had a little inheritance, just enough to take some time off work and have a break.

When I returned to working I was bombarded with letters from HMRC ,, asking ,, What were you doing in that year? ,, Were you working? ,, You must tell us!

I ignored them completely! I told them nothing! Nosy f******s!

And just before I got the inheritance cash, I was having financial problems and was being harassed by my then bank, Nat West. They are relentless, just like credit card companies.

I was forced into having a conversation with a manager from Nat West Bank ,, and I explained that I was about to get a lump sum inheritance into my account to sort out the problems, and the nasty fu**** said ,, ''Yeh, I'll believe that when I see it''!

They only care about the rich, not those that are in debt who they treat as second class citizens. Yet, it is the poor, who have to pay huge interest on loans that keep these arrogant *****rs rich!
__________________
"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - Albert Einstein
Likes: (1)
jupiter12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 09:50 PM   #8
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Yes mate, normally i'd never bother, i don't even apply for credit because of all the hoops you have to jum through, and there really is no words for how evil experian are - so in any other circumstance i'd walk over broken glass rather than tell them anything, but i knda let myself succumb....

And, tbf it is experience like this that make me realise why i don't bother.
to avoid them registering you for voice recognition you have to stay silent and then they say somehting like ''we have failed this time, but will try again next time''. Except i'll be silent next time too!

HMRC has no minister over-seeing it and it has its roots in the exchequer which was set up by the jewish administrators brought in by william the conquerer to bleed the british people dry

I know this is easy to say but try not to let them get you down as that is really part of their agenda to drag you down energetically. Jump through the hoops, keep things moving along then go for a nice walk outside and clear your head

I can sympathise.....the matrix is designed to be like walking with concrete boots except for the super rich who are able to float above all the BS by paying others to deal with it for them. It's a two tier, neo-fuedal system
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-06-2017 at 09:54 PM.
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2017, 10:07 PM   #9
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,647
Likes: 657 (310 Posts)
Arrow Just send them a photo of your Percy.

I had a letter today, from the ONS, requesting I fill in a survey to 'help them prepare' for the next census in 2021. It obviously went straight into the emergency bog roll pile. Anyone else get one? I did have a bit of fun filling in the last census form as it goes. I wonder what threats they will be making to those 'refusing to comply' this time around?

__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 28-06-2017 at 10:10 PM.
Likes: (1)
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 01:22 AM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
i have been fuming today.

i needed some information today regarding my P60 for tax year 2016, so i dug my P60 out.

Now, i don't know about you, but when i got my P60 is shoved it in a draw and forgot about it.

Anywho turns out that the name and address are correct but the NI number showing on it isn't mine, and the total earned isn't what i earned either.

So, i rang the Inland Revenue up.

Go here, do this is what they told me.

So, over i go to gov.uk and fill in the relevant forms on their Gateway pages, so i could access the information regarding how much tax i paid in 2016.

All well and good.

No.

Absolutely fucking not.

i had to prove who i was, which ment varifying myself with Experian.

Experian are syphlitic infected cunts. i normally wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, but i needed this info. They tell me they want to know where i live now, where i have lived for the last five years.

So, i fill in all the info, and Inland Revenue tell me they need more info from me, so i have to give them some additional info: fill in all my driving licence details, the driver number, when the licence was issued, when it expires..... But still they need more info, so they want to check my bank details.

So, i fill in all my bank details, and they varify all that and then say they need more info so they can tell me how much money i gave them last frikkin year.

'How much tax have you paid this year, input the exact amount that it says on your most recent payslip.'

so, i put in the figure. they tell me the figure is wrong, that it doesn't match their records and that is basicaly that.

The whole frikking thing was just a data collection exersize that i was forced into because i wanted to know one piece of information - a piece of information that wouldn't benefit anyone if they told them, a piece of information that should be available just by asking.

A piece of information that, once requested could be sent to the address they have on record for me in the form of a duplicate P60 - which they should have on record as a matter of course.

Now, i'm not nieve enough to think that all the info i supplied wasn't already available to them - they could find all the info, and probably more by clicking a few buttons. but that isn't the point.

i spent half a day trying to gain some info that should be readilly available without all the data collecting.

This whole country is set up to fuck you over in anyway that it can.
We go through all that too including having to say how much tax you paid at the last return and they also have bio-metric voice recognition. Do you have myGov accounts there? Many countries do. This whole exercise is designed to get us so pissed off that we create these accounts which are then linked to each department so that we actually physically integrate our data across the control grid.

We are in the process of applying for a benefit and my husband got a note yesterday saying he has to re-lodge his Asset and Income forms. Did they lose them or is is just a way of making him jump through a few more hoops?
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #11
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Now, i don't know about you, but when i got my P60 is shoved it in a draw and forgot about it.
We all do do this and 'they' know this too.

Quote:
Experian are syphlitic infected cunts. i normally wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire
You certainly are on fire.

I would buy you a well-chilled deserving pint to calm you down...
tbh, I think you got through to the wrong person. All you had to do was put a blame on them by saying "you sent me a wrong P60. Can you send me the correct one address to me please."
Always blame them so that they have to be apologetic.
Be terribly polite and even put on a posh accent like you've had a private school educated. I know it's sad and wrong but that's how they judge you, how you dress, if you've got a nice pair of boobs/butt (for female) or whether you wear a nice pair of shoes, have posh accent etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I had a letter today, from the ONS, requesting I fill in a survey to 'help them prepare' for the next census in 2021. It obviously went straight into the emergency bog roll pile. Anyone else get one? I did have a bit of fun filling in the last census form as it goes. I wonder what threats they will be making to those 'refusing to comply' this time around?

Did you write....Religion: Satanist?
It's usually Christians or one of the cults recruiting people on the street and one of these days I'll probably tell them that I am a satanist, hail satan! FFS
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 03:26 PM   #12
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,388
Likes: 1,801 (1,145 Posts)
Default

did you pay your poll tax back in the day?
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 04:14 PM   #13
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,989 (2,995 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

I would buy you a well-chilled deserving pint to calm you down...
tbh, I think you got through to the wrong person. All you had to do was put a blame on them by saying "you sent me a wrong P60. Can you send me the correct one address to me please."

Thanks for the beer

Yeah, i couldn't blame them tho as it was my last employer who sent me the P60 sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
did you pay your poll tax back in the day?
Nah, but they get their pound of flesh one way or the other mate.

They just attach it to whatever fiction they can, be it the person or what the person owns, and it depends on how attached you are to the fiction the attach too

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 29-06-2017 at 04:47 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2017, 04:29 PM   #14
derekbuttery
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Masonic, Canada
Posts: 5,388
Likes: 1,801 (1,145 Posts)
Default

I never paid a penny in poll tax and was NEVER bothered by the tax system again. I paid my dues when a sub contractor / self employed, and obviously PAYE.... but NEVER had any issues like this.

as an aside. I realised PDQ that having TWO NI numbers when I left school was as invaluable as having two or three yearly passports at a time
derekbuttery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 09:34 AM   #15
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
i have been fuming today.

i needed some information today regarding my P60 for tax year 2016, so i dug my P60 out.

Now, i don't know about you, but when i got my P60 is shoved it in a draw and forgot about it.

Anywho turns out that the name and address are correct but the NI number showing on it isn't mine, and the total earned isn't what i earned either.

So, i rang the Inland Revenue up.

Go here, do this is what they told me.

So, over i go to gov.uk and fill in the relevant forms on their Gateway pages, so i could access the information regarding how much tax i paid in 2016.

All well and good.

No.

Absolutely fucking not.

i had to prove who i was, which ment varifying myself with Experian.

Experian are syphlitic infected cunts. i normally wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire, but i needed this info. They tell me they want to know where i live now, where i have lived for the last five years.

So, i fill in all the info, and Inland Revenue tell me they need more info from me, so i have to give them some additional info: fill in all my driving licence details, the driver number, when the licence was issued, when it expires..... But still they need more info, so they want to check my bank details.

So, i fill in all my bank details, and they varify all that and then say they need more info so they can tell me how much money i gave them last frikkin year.

'How much tax have you paid this year, input the exact amount that it says on your most recent payslip.'

so, i put in the figure. they tell me the figure is wrong, that it doesn't match their records and that is basicaly that.

The whole frikking thing was just a data collection exersize that i was forced into because i wanted to know one piece of information - a piece of information that wouldn't benefit anyone if they told them, a piece of information that should be available just by asking.

A piece of information that, once requested could be sent to the address they have on record for me in the form of a duplicate P60 - which they should have on record as a matter of course.

Now, i'm not nieve enough to think that all the info i supplied wasn't already available to them - they could find all the info, and probably more by clicking a few buttons. but that isn't the point.

i spent half a day trying to gain some info that should be readilly available without all the data collecting.

This whole country is set up to fuck you over in anyway that it can.
So HMRC and DWP are using Experian to collect extra data from you so that they can cross reference etc. You know, when I had to register with fecking Experian, I received spam from Russian spammer to my brand fecking new email especially set it up for the purpose. Nobody else knew. See how 'secure' and they look after your data. Unbeknown to you, your data is now traded by Russians Zhiba.

PS - Lucky they didn't ask you when you last had ___(fill in the blank)___.

Last edited by elshaper; 23-08-2017 at 09:37 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 09:43 AM   #16
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
I had a letter today, from the ONS, requesting I fill in a survey to 'help them prepare' for the next census in 2021. It obviously went straight into the emergency bog roll pile. Anyone else get one? I did have a bit of fun filling in the last census form as it goes. I wonder what threats they will be making to those 'refusing to comply' this time around?

Create my own religion and write that in census....like that guy who created spaghetti religion....oh may be it was colander religion...

PS - come to think of it, Religion of denial or non-compliance would be a good one. It will be tax-free too.

Last edited by elshaper; 23-08-2017 at 10:54 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 09:48 AM   #17
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Identity theft at epidemic levels, warns Cifas

www. bbc.co.uk/news/business-41011464
As we have expected.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 09:52 AM   #18
the tealady
Forum Advisor
 
the tealady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Down by the sea
Posts: 18,965
Likes: 4,647 (2,475 Posts)
Default

I went to a committee meeting today along with other coordinators of volunteers programs and this topic arose. The government are now wanting the old people and shuts ins who want a volunteer visitor/carer to fill out a form stating all their health status plus incontinence, gay/lesbian etc. People in their 70's and 80's just won't comply with this so the coordinators are modifying the forms to reduce the humiliation and risk of embarrassment. It's bullshit. They have ready access to this via the medical system and the census.
Some snowflake coordinators are still doing it just to show their KPI's are up to date.
__________________
Unlike a lot of other people, David walks the talk. Be careful who you trust in this alternative media and research.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 09:54 AM   #19
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 26,740
Likes: 13,665 (7,883 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
I went to a committee meeting today along with other coordinators of volunteers programs and this topic arose. The government are now wanting the old people and shuts ins who want a volunteer visitor/carer to fill out a form stating all their health status plus incontinence, gay/lesbian etc. People in their 70's and 80's just won't comply with this so the coordinators are modifying the forms to reduce the humiliation and risk of embarrassment. It's bullshit. They have ready access to this via the medical system and the census.
Some snowflake coordinators are still doing it just to show their KPI's are up to date.
if we live in a colour blind and 'diverse' world then why do government bodies need to know our ethnicity or religion?
__________________
when the people in power want you dead, just existing is a revolutionary act
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-08-2017, 10:06 AM   #20
elshaper
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,965
Likes: 5,575 (3,762 Posts)
Default

So basically it comes down to....
if you are claiming benefits/credits, you are screwed.
if you are in employment you are still screwed....

elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.