Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 19-10-2009, 09:22 PM   #441
drakul

Love this thread

Quote:
Mystic Molly - When it comes to rhesus negative blood, this blood is almost completely missing in Black peoples, what is going on here....Is there quite literally two or more breeds of people and the belief that we all came from the same peoples out of Africa is simply rubbish.
Thankyou for saying this. Also RH Negative is relatively unknown among Asian Orientals. Therefore we are back to the old chestnut - Homo Sapien Sapien/White people RH Negative ARE a new mutation OR a different breed, evolved within the last 40,000 yrs. And guess WHAT - the RH Negative blood type `mutation' also evolved about 40,000 years ago. What a co-incidence!

Was NEANDERTAL man RH Negative? The last known remains of Neanderthal dating to 22,000BC were found in caves in Spain and France, exactly where Cro Magnon/Homo Sapien made their first appearance 35,000 years ago as per the wonderful cave paintings we all know today.

It now comes out that Neandertal had a LARGER BRAIN than homo sapien. Neander was also taller and much much stronger. This was the Ice Age in Europe and Neandertal had already been in existence 500,000 years and was completely habituated to the frigid, icey cold, which Homo Sapien, supposedly from AFRICA was definitely NOT.

But WHY would Homo Sapien want to leave warm temperate N. Africa for Ice Age Europe in the first place???
Could homo Sapien Sapien be a hybrid Neandertal/Homo Sapien?

Last edited by drakul; 19-10-2009 at 09:23 PM.
drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #442
bendoon

The DNA testing is (IMHO) to find the people with R1b haplotype (Western Europeans), although since most RH negative will also be R1b this may be a moot point. Also R1b is 100% hereditary whereas Rh negative is not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA)

Why ?

Well I believe that these people are the ones that the PTB want rid of. The reason being is not something you would want to comprehend outright and can only be understood properly after a lot of research and thinking time.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 02:20 AM   #443
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
The DNA testing is (IMHO) to find the people with R1b haplotype (Western Europeans), although since most RH negative will also be R1b this may be a moot point. Also R1b is 100% hereditary whereas Rh negative is not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b_(Y-DNA)

Why ?

Well I believe that these people are the ones that the PTB want rid of. The reason being is not something you would want to comprehend outright and can only be understood properly after a lot of research and thinking time.
Rh Negative to Rh Negative may not be 100% hereditary - if both parents have RH+ recessive genes there could be an RH positive child. However why that would not also be true of R1b? Unless there is no recessive gene for R1b?

Are you saying the PTB want to be rid of all R1b people? That sounds like most of the Europeans on earth. Why?

Typically RH- to RH- will produce RH-. My parents had 4 kids - all RH-

Last edited by drakul; 20-10-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 20-10-2009, 02:32 AM   #444
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakul View Post
However why that would not also be true of R1b? Unless there is no recessive gene for R1b?
R1b is passed on through the male lineage 100% of the time, ie if you are R1b, so was your Father, Grandfather and his Grandfather and so will be your son, Grandson and his Grandson etc etc. You are also related to every other R1b person in the world if you go back far enough.

Quote:
Are you saying the PTB want to be rid of all R1b people? That sounds like most of the Europeans on earth. Why?
I am not saying it 100% is a fact, but on the balance of evidence of whats actually happening it does seem to me at least thats what they want. If I just came out and told you why you would probably dismiss it out of hand, if its true you will come to that conclusion eventually of your own accord and judging by your other posts you are on the right track
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 02:43 AM   #445
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Rh Negative to Rh Negative may not be 100% hereditary - if both parents have RH+ recessive genes there could be an RH positive child. However why that would not also be true of R1b? Unless there is no recessive gene for R1b?

Typically RH- to RH- will produce RH-. My parents had 4 kids - all RH-
No positive children will be born, when neg breeds with neg.

It is impossible, as it is recessive to recessive. Neither parent carries the positive gene and so therefore it is impossible for it to turn up.

The powers that be what these RH- people. They do not wish to eliminate them, if that is what I understand from the above?

Last edited by mysticmolly; 20-10-2009 at 08:23 AM.
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 03:29 AM   #446
Inactive

Here's an interesting video pertaining to the Rh negative blood type (Rhesus blood)

1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 06:17 AM   #447
mysticmolly
Banned

There is far more to this, than just strange blood.

Mammals are supposed to have a way of keeping their heat in, yet humans run around looking totally weird in clothes ... which we need.

Mammals ... even in Africa, still have fur!!! All primates have fur.

All other animals have distinct heat cycles and yet woman don't ... we have a sort of semi heat, which we stay in.

The list goes on and on and on ....

There is something just not right with us. We have been made for a purpose of which we are blissfully unaware.

Many people will even get really mad when you point out, they should be covered in hair/fur.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 20-10-2009 at 06:20 AM.
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:18 AM   #448
antinwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post

Mammals are supposed to have a way of keeping their heat in, yet humans run around looking totally weird in clothes ... which we need.

All other animals have distinct heat cycles and yet woman don't ... we have a sort of semi heat, which we stay in.

There is something just not right with us. We have been made for a purpose of which we are blissfully unaware.

Many people will even get really mad when you point out, they should be covered in hair/fur.
Good point
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:19 AM   #449
antinwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by comma berenices View Post
Very interesting,i am Rh o neg,unusally i miscarried my first two children,had the anti-d jab when carrying my son.Then went on to have a daughter,she is also Rh o neg.

I can relate to alot of the traits in the articles,it's a facinating subject.

Thank you for posting.
Yes the children that you miscarried must have been rhesus pos that is what happened to me
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 08:33 AM   #450
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
Does anyone else believe the elites are DNA testing to find out who has the reptilian bloodline and who hasn't. Why are they so obsessed with taking people's DNA now??? They are obsessed with bloodline so may this be the reason. David said that people with the bloodline are easier to manipulate and therefore maybe they are wanting to find out who has it so they can do what they like to them? I am Rhesus B negative and apparentely only 15 % of the worlds population has Rhesus negative blood the rest has Rhesus positive.
...figures are sketchy at best,I heard 10% of global numbers are rhesus factor
negative,and if this is so,the research into Eugenics and future policy,declare
the work-force 80-90% redundant.They intend to remove between 80-90%
of the population,terrible at maths,but these figures appear to make sense.
...If they plan on keeping us alive,do not covet the position,we might
be a food supply.Just a theory....
Old 20-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #451
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
Yes the children that you miscarried must have been rhesus pos that is what happened to me
I did'nt know for sure at the time,it was'nt untill my 3rd pregnancy that i was told i had to have the anti-D,when it was explained that a routine blood test had showed anti bodies and i had a card attached to my records to show i was Rh-.

I found out my blood group when i first gave blood at 18,i was given a card to carry with my blood type,i have never been asked for it and my blood group never get's mentioned,not even when i had to have surgery.

I still carry the card.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #452
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post

When my son was born he was covered in a soft downey hair,it was thickest on his shoulders and upper back and down his spine,i called him my little monkey.
The midwife told me it was nothing to worry about and it would fall out,but she did mention it was very thick.
It did fall out within a short time, but i often wondered why he was born with so much body hair.

Given i had to have the anti-d that would mean he's an Rh+.

Last edited by comma berenices; 20-10-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 20-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #453
drakul

Quote:
I did'nt know for sure at the time,it was'nt untill my 3rd pregnancy that i was told i had to have the anti-D,when it was explained that a routine blood test had showed anti bodies and i had a card attached to my records to show i was Rh-.

I found out my blood group when i first gave blood at 18,i was given a card to carry with my blood type,i have never been asked for it and my blood group never get's mentioned,not even when i had to have surgery.

I still carry the card.
Are you from the UK or Europe? Because in the US a blood test for RH bloodtype and venereal disease has been required to get a marriage license since WW2. I am amazed at all the people posting here who had miscarriages because they were not given a blood test and did not know their own bloodtype. This should not have happened. Pure neglect by the medical community. In the US pregnancy blood tests are SOP.

Last edited by drakul; 20-10-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 20-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #454
tracker

Quote:
Are you from the UK or Europe? Because in the US a blood test is required to get a marriage license since WW2.
wtf ?

for what perpose ?

tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #455
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
Here's an interesting video pertaining to the Rh negative blood type (Rhesus blood)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzDX_Ps1UGk
Interesting video. Questions -

* If Man is the `missing link' betw ET and Hominid/Ape, then shouldn't ALL RH+ people carry the RH- gene as a recessive?

* RH- O is the Universal Donor - Fact. RH- cannot accept blood transfusions from RH+ BUT RH+ CAN accept transfusions from RH-. Doesn't this indicate that RH- O was the MOTHER BLOODTYPE of Homo Sapien Sapien? (the video also suggests this). However science claims that RH- is simply a `mutation' that occured 35,000 years ago. This is the same timeline as the sudden appearance of Cro Magnon/Homo Sapien! How can that be a co-incidence?

* Here is the big WHY. WHY is science (deliberately) ignoring this huge `Anomaly' in bloodtypes? The medical profession is certainly well aware of it. Yet researchers blow it off as a `mutation'. BUT this mutation does not fit with evolutionary theory. Why? Because for a mutation to become widespread, it needs to be of benefit to the survival of the species, like long necks on giraffes, etc. Clearly being an RH- woman in a vastly RH+ world does not benefit survival of the human species.

* Where do people come up with this stuff about RH- eye and hair color and psychic ability, RH- being `dragon blood' etc etc? No statistics at all are presented, which leads me to think it's just a phoney turn on. Oh yeah I'm psychic, I have dragon blood, wow I'm really special. Who won't go for that? There is so little research on RH- characteristics, I want to see alot more serious analysis taken over a worldwide group. Most of what is available seems to be from Western European sources, very very little in terms of RH- statistics from Slavic, Caucasian and Indo European countries.

* I wonder if the RH- are the most difficult to control? It is well known in the behavioral sciences that approx 90% of people are Beta - Followers. Only 10% are born Alpha - natural leaders -meaning FREE THINKERS. The Communist's standard operating procedure was always directed at controlling this 10% of society. That 10% minority had to be either: A. Converted B. Neutralized C. Liquidated. So my question here is how much of that 10% of natural leaders are RH-

*Does anyone run into resentment from RH+ family, friends on this `monkey blood' issue?
Old 20-10-2009, 01:45 PM   #456
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracker View Post
wtf ?

for what perpose ?

If you read my post - In the US, a blood test is required for a marriage license to check for RH bloodtypes and certain types of venereal disease. Very good reasons.
Old 20-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #457
comma berenices

Quote:
Are you from the UK or Europe? Because in the US a blood test for RH bloodtype and venereal disease has been required to get a marriage license since WW2. I am amazed at all the people posting here who had miscarriages because they were not given a blood test and did not know their own bloodtype. This should not have happened. Pure neglect by the medical community. In the US pregnancy blood tests are SOP.
UK,the medical proffesion don't seem to think there is anything special in being Rh- here,except when you get pregnant and begin to have problems with the pregnancy.

I did know my group before i married,just did'nt have any education about the possible problems relating to carrying an Rh+ child.

If i had of been educated i could of been saved going through the trauma of losing my babies.

Although i have heard about the blood testing before issuing a marriage licence in the states,i did'nt know why,untill your post.
Old 20-10-2009, 02:20 PM   #458
cosmicstardust

Very interesting thread which is ringing some distant bell in my head! Have been listening to all Cliff High's latest webbot predictive linguistics (lots of recent radio archives available on Youtube). He mentions what he calls the '15%'. He says that TPTB are going to start to identify 15% of the population who have different (extra terrestial) genes to the rest of humanity and persuade them they are special. Cliff says this difference may or may not be fact but TPTB are going to use it to cause further divisions amongst us. To divide and conquer.
I wonder if it could be Rh neg which is the difference?
Sadly that makes me not special!!
If it is the case, all you Rh negs, know that you ARE special but don't be tempted go to the dark side!!
cosmicstardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 02:33 PM   #459
drakul

Quote:
UK,the medical proffesion don't seem to think there is anything special in being Rh- here,except when you get pregnant and begin to have problems with the pregnancy.

I did know my group before i married,just did'nt have any education about the possible problems relating to carrying an Rh+ child.

If i had of been educated i could of been saved going through the trauma of losing my babies.

Although i have heard about the blood testing before issuing a marriage licence in the states,i did'nt know why,untill your post.
I am surprised because speaking as an RH- woman married to a RH+ it is a huge deal in the states. The medics watched me like a hawk. I had so many blood tests to make sure I wasn't developing antibodies to the foetus that I lost track. They also made sure I had the Rhogam shot within 48 hours after the birth.

I knew from the time I was a child that I was RH- because my parents were both tested when they were married. It turned out they were both RH-. My mother always told be about the dangers of RH- to RH+.
Old 20-10-2009, 02:41 PM   #460
drakul

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicstardust View Post
Very interesting thread which is ringing some distant bell in my head! Have been listening to all Cliff High's latest webbot predictive linguistics (lots of recent radio archives available on Youtube). He mentions what he calls the '15%'. He says that TPTB are going to start to identify 15% of the population who have different (extra terrestial) genes to the rest of humanity and persuade them they are special. Cliff says this difference may or may not be fact but TPTB are going to use it to cause further divisions amongst us. To divide and conquer.
I wonder if it could be Rh neg which is the difference?
Sadly that makes me not special!!
If it is the case, all you Rh negs, know that you ARE special but don't be tempted go to the dark side!!
Well this is an interesting point because David Icke and others have linked RH- to reptilian DNA. Which I think is completely and totally hooey. And it eventually could lead to witch hunts - Oh you are RH- - you must be one of those blood sucking REPTILIANS - Let's kill the sunovabich!

Furthermore, if you are Caucasian, you are probably carrying RH- as a recessive gene as it is so widespread throughout the Caucasian population.