Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 17-02-2017, 02:29 PM   #1
mondogobbo

Default Does Icke believe in physical reptilians?

When I hear Icke talking about the reptilians, it seems to me that he always talks about them as interdimensional beings from outside our visible range of light. And I don´t remember having heard him mention physical reptilians living for example in caves around the World or on the moon or on mars. So my question is if Icke only believes in 4th dimensional, non physical reptilians or does he also think that there are reptilians in flesh and blood living in caves or living on other planets?

I am aware of his idea about the Universe as being holographic, so in reality his idea is that nothing is really physical. But when I say physical in this thread I refer to beings like me and you and Icke or normal human beings or cats, dogs, horses eccettera that we can normally see within our visible range of light. Do reptilians exist as such visible beings within our spectrum of light or do they only exist outside our visible reality, according to Icke?

And what do YOU think about it? Are there reptilians living in caves somewhere on the earth?

Historical artifacts seem to suggest that at some point in history they did live as physical beings on our planet...just look at this female reptilian with a baby. Non physical beings don´t have babies....- but it could also be that human beings were just able to see them in the past because that the earth or human beings themselves had another frequency. And that the fact that we don´t see them today is because of a change in our own or the earths frequency....(just a thought)....

Last edited by mondogobbo; 17-02-2017 at 02:41 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 12:30 PM   #2
maark

Yep, physical reptilians exists, that means a reptile soul in a reptilian physical body, just as many of them are in a human body (with at least 50% reptilian DNA).

By the way, you finally woke up to how they tried to manipulate you on Selvet.dk, Denmarks "spiritual website", operated by reptilian clones, he he.

If you want the truth, look here: http://www.loohan.com/glossary.htm

And David Icke is one of them, a reptilian clone.

Last edited by maark; 21-02-2017 at 12:33 PM.
maark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 10:25 PM   #3
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maark View Post
Yep, physical reptilians exists, that means a reptile soul in a reptilian physical body, just as many of them are in a human body (with at least 50% reptilian DNA).
It´s also more or less my impression, even that I still don´t remember Icke talking about physical reptilians. But all historical Evidence points towards that the reptilians have indeed existed as physical beings, even that it´s possible that it´s not more the case NOW.

Quote:
By the way, you finally woke up to how they tried to manipulate you on Selvet.dk, Denmarks "spiritual website", operated by reptilian clones, he he.
Oh, so you also know that site? Yes, I used to have the same nick there as I have here. But I cancelled my profil because I was tired of all the luciferian trolls. It´s my impression that the New Age-Comunity is rather luciferian. They always talk about light, light, light, light....and if someone tries to expose the dark, they get angry and refuse to listen, because they are only searching for the light. I think that they are being deceived. Lucifer = The Deceiver.

It´s my opinion that you can´t fight the dark without exposing it, but on Selvet they didn´t like when I exposed stuff like the Illuminati, the reptilians and satanism.

If Selvet is operated by reptilian clones, I don´t know. But certainly I feel that many (but not all) of the users have a luciferian mindset.

I don´t know if I will give Selvet another chance. Maybe, maybe not. But right now I am tired of all the luciferians and trolls there. But I gave the site a chance because there is no Danish conspiracy or truhter site (as far as I know), and I thought that spiritual people were more open to that kind of stuff. But I found out that it´s rather the opposite. Since many spiritual people are involved in magic and occultism, they share more or less the same mindset as the Illuminati (also obsessed about the Occult), and thereore it´s logical that they don´t like people to expose the Illuminati, the luciferians and the New Age-Comunity. For example I made a thread about Pizzagate that was deleted. At that point I found out that Selvet is not on the good side. and that they don´t want certain stuff to be exposed...

But on the other hand I do consider Selvet a relevant site. Because what is going on is a SPIRITUAL battle. So therefore it´s possible that I will come back. Maybe just to troll them, because they deserve to be trolled, because that´s what they have been doing all the time to me..

Quote:
If you want the truth, look here: http://www.loohan.com/glossary.htm
Ok, will take a look...

Quote:
And David Icke is one of them, a reptilian clone.
Really? He has told that there could be benevolent reptilians. If he is a reptilian, he could be a benevolent one, since I don´t see him as having a bad agenda. There is said to be different reptilian species/races. So I will not say that it´s impossible that there could also be benevolent ones, even that some claim that they are all evil. I am not sure about that. Afterall there are also good lizards (I mean animal-lizards). Or maybe not good, but at least not pure evil. I also don´t think that a reptilian HAS to be pure evil. There MUST be individual differencies, just as there are within any other species.

Last edited by mondogobbo; 21-02-2017 at 10:56 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 10:49 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

If you get a spare day its worth watching one of davids wembley talks as he lays out his views clearly and explains the ins and outs of it

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-02-2017 at 11:02 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 12:28 PM   #5
maark

You can always ask Loohan to check out a site if any doubt. Most conspiracy, and spiritual/new age sites are operated by them (CIA/Jesuit reptilian/human clone agents).

Yes Icke is one, they do it to distract (Icke talks and talks, and earn lots of money, and that doesn't remove them from earth), and because they want total control, both sides, you see it in the gorvement, and organized crime to.
Old 22-02-2017, 12:34 PM   #6
white light

Quote:
You can always ask Loohan to check out a site if any doubt. Most conspiracy, and spiritual/new age sites are operated by them (CIA/Jesuit reptilian/human clone agents).

Yes Icke is one, they do it to distract (Icke talks and talks, and earn lots of money, and that doesn't remove them from earth), and because they want total control, both sides, you see it in the gorvement, and organized crime to.
Icke has popularised the reptilian theory more than anyone I'm aware of.

If his intent is to distract then..........???
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 02:43 PM   #7
maark

Yes, it's distraction, talk and talk does not remove them.

It's a spiritual war, and it has to be fought that way.

You cannot wote these parasites of this planet.

All politicians are them (left and right), controlled opposition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4IVMTkUJQ

Last edited by maark; 22-02-2017 at 02:45 PM.
Old 22-02-2017, 04:05 PM   #8
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
A few notes:

What the hell is a gorvement??

And

The point of talking about the reptilians is to inform people about them! How are we supposed to fight this 'spiritual war' of yours if we don't even know we're being attacked???

Also, David certainly does not make lots of money from his talks

"Because it is so unbelievable, the Truth often escapes being known." - Heraclitus

Taking a life is easy, restoring one is another matter.
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 10:18 PM   #9
anubist800

Reptilians ?! Where are you ? Sorry i wanted to write something but nothing was coming in my mind. Well except this.
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 08:53 AM   #10
ninjashoes

We all have Reptilian DNA according to researchers.

Look in a mirror if you wat to see a Reptilian hybrid.

I'm pretty sure Icke accepts 3-D and 4-D Reptilians.

There are 4-D humanlike aliens after all while we remain 3-D.

Plus all of this could be bullshit anyway. We still need more proof.

Last edited by ninjashoes; 23-02-2017 at 08:54 AM.
ninjashoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 11:17 AM   #11
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
Listen moron reptile clone parasite agent:

I don't give a shit about your opinion, I'm talking to a man WHO wants answers, not you.

Typical idiot, more busy with spelling, than the theme, and typical distraction tactic.

You just keep on talking, as you have done for years, without changing anything, the defination of insanity, or retardness.
Come on, spill the beans, whistleblow, tell us what this mysterious 'gorvement' word means, please
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 12:56 PM   #12
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Listen moron reptile clone parasite agent:

I don't give a shit about your opinion, I'm talking to a man WHO wants answers, not you.

Typical idiot, more busy with spelling, than the theme, and typical distraction tactic.

You just keep on talking, as you have done for years, without changing anything, the defination of insanity, or retardness.
Yes, tell us 40 posts.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 01:17 PM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Rick Strassman has written in his work about how some of his test subjects have met entities when they have used DMT

Poeples descriptions of those entities can vary and terence mckenna famously called them 'machine elves' but others have described balls of light, insectoid people and reptilian forms

People have had near death experiences and described the astral realms they visited and sometimes that has involved interaction with reptilian beings

People have always had these kind of experiences and for much of europes known history the people who would be consulted after such experiences were the priests who would then pass on such knowledge to their superiors within the church hierarchy

The church has always known of these beings and those realms and they have been depicted by artists at various times:

The tibetans described horrific blood thirsty ghosts named 'pretas' who inhabit the bardos

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2017, 11:55 PM   #14
saturn010

Quote:
Originally Posted by mondogobbo View Post
When I hear Icke talking about the reptilians, it seems to me that he always talks about them as interdimensional beings from outside our visible range of light. And I don´t remember having heard him mention physical reptilians living for example in caves around the World or on the moon or on mars. So my question is if Icke only believes in 4th dimensional, non physical reptilians or does he also think that there are reptilians in flesh and blood living in caves or living on other planets?

I am aware of his idea about the Universe as being holographic, so in reality his idea is that nothing is really physical. But when I say physical in this thread I refer to beings like me and you and Icke or normal human beings or cats, dogs, horses eccettera that we can normally see within our visible range of light. Do reptilians exist as such visible beings within our spectrum of light or do they only exist outside our visible reality, according to Icke?

And what do YOU think about it? Are there reptilians living in caves somewhere on the earth?

Historical artifacts seem to suggest that at some point in history they did live as physical beings on our planet...just look at this female reptilian with a baby. Non physical beings don´t have babies....- but it could also be that human beings were just able to see them in the past because that the earth or human beings themselves had another frequency. And that the fact that we don´t see them today is because of a change in our own or the earths frequency....(just a thought)....

Interesting post Mondog! Let me get you up to speed abit.

Reptiliams are Holographic and they made the Earth using a Holographic projector, Now Reptilians dont know much better then Computational Universal codes/rules/laws,numbers/mathamatics/astrology and knowing the secret of the hologram.

You see here that i know this because i am An Alpha Draconian from Thuban, "Alpha Draconis" So The Alphas are the oldest race in this Universe along with the Draco that bot populate the Draco Consteallation. There are a wide vairiety and numbers of Earth based Reptilians, and those Reptilians on Earth that are not from the Draco Constellation appeared on Earth upon the first assigned process (The first time the Projector was turned on and holographic representation thrown, Throw distance from the projector to the point of earths activity and presence) For instance The Grays have a Holographic recorder and the Alphas have the projection characteristics/properties behind how the Reps understand the hologram but i mean no shit sherlock they are holographic. So what better a holographic recorder or a holographic projection. I dont want to say!!

Icke is Nordic and the Nordics are connected with Repiliian decsendants and bloodlines. Icke is on the right track with the Reptilians,

So say for instance you have a physical being lets say a Human just for kicks and they are in the 5 senses illusory state of awareness which is what the 3rd diemension is all about because the 3rd dimension looks real where as the 4th dimension is inspired delightfully by the all knowing mastermind (THE MATRIX) and the 4th Dimension well need i say any more, "is wat it is" They aay there is no space no time in the 4th dimension, and yeah that is true except the theory behind that was though of with different aspects in mind such as every dimension but the 3rd dimension there is no time. Time is just a conceptual measurement governed by if Analog) 4 quarters of 3 hr instances. Now 24hr time is obviously a way of manipulating 12 hour time and 24 hour time is digital but im guessing you already know this :P

Now the Reptilans are cross dimensional from thr 4th dimension > 3rd dimension < 4th Density in which the Density and only the 4th Density is pitch black (48 = 0)

So when a Reptilian is riding the physical wave or possesing a Humans physicallity, The Human cant see them because of Human visible band of light being to short thrown and pronounced as what 4th dimensionl beinginngs can see. I am told by the Grays and what i queried was that do the grays have full spectrum visibility and they said yes they indeed do. So think Infrared/Gamma/X-ray, The works.
Ill leave it here for now if your interested in having a conversation to ellaborate on this topic more i myself being a loyal honest happy Alpha Draconian are willing to chat with you furthermore Peace
saturn010 is offline   Reply With Quote