Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 17-02-2017, 03:29 PM   #1
mondogobbo

Default Does Icke believe in physical reptilians?

When I hear Icke talking about the reptilians, it seems to me that he always talks about them as interdimensional beings from outside our visible range of light. And I don´t remember having heard him mention physical reptilians living for example in caves around the World or on the moon or on mars. So my question is if Icke only believes in 4th dimensional, non physical reptilians or does he also think that there are reptilians in flesh and blood living in caves or living on other planets?

I am aware of his idea about the Universe as being holographic, so in reality his idea is that nothing is really physical. But when I say physical in this thread I refer to beings like me and you and Icke or normal human beings or cats, dogs, horses eccettera that we can normally see within our visible range of light. Do reptilians exist as such visible beings within our spectrum of light or do they only exist outside our visible reality, according to Icke?

And what do YOU think about it? Are there reptilians living in caves somewhere on the earth?

Historical artifacts seem to suggest that at some point in history they did live as physical beings on our planet...just look at this female reptilian with a baby. Non physical beings don´t have babies....- but it could also be that human beings were just able to see them in the past because that the earth or human beings themselves had another frequency. And that the fact that we don´t see them today is because of a change in our own or the earths frequency....(just a thought)....

Last edited by mondogobbo; 17-02-2017 at 03:41 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 01:30 PM   #2
maark

Yep, physical reptilians exists, that means a reptile soul in a reptilian physical body, just as many of them are in a human body (with at least 50% reptilian DNA).

By the way, you finally woke up to how they tried to manipulate you on Selvet.dk, Denmarks "spiritual website", operated by reptilian clones, he he.

If you want the truth, look here: http://www.loohan.com/glossary.htm

And David Icke is one of them, a reptilian clone.

Last edited by maark; 21-02-2017 at 01:33 PM.
maark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 11:25 PM   #3
mondogobbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by maark View Post
Yep, physical reptilians exists, that means a reptile soul in a reptilian physical body, just as many of them are in a human body (with at least 50% reptilian DNA).
It´s also more or less my impression, even that I still don´t remember Icke talking about physical reptilians. But all historical Evidence points towards that the reptilians have indeed existed as physical beings, even that it´s possible that it´s not more the case NOW.

Quote:
By the way, you finally woke up to how they tried to manipulate you on Selvet.dk, Denmarks "spiritual website", operated by reptilian clones, he he.
Oh, so you also know that site? Yes, I used to have the same nick there as I have here. But I cancelled my profil because I was tired of all the luciferian trolls. It´s my impression that the New Age-Comunity is rather luciferian. They always talk about light, light, light, light....and if someone tries to expose the dark, they get angry and refuse to listen, because they are only searching for the light. I think that they are being deceived. Lucifer = The Deceiver.

It´s my opinion that you can´t fight the dark without exposing it, but on Selvet they didn´t like when I exposed stuff like the Illuminati, the reptilians and satanism.

If Selvet is operated by reptilian clones, I don´t know. But certainly I feel that many (but not all) of the users have a luciferian mindset.

I don´t know if I will give Selvet another chance. Maybe, maybe not. But right now I am tired of all the luciferians and trolls there. But I gave the site a chance because there is no Danish conspiracy or truhter site (as far as I know), and I thought that spiritual people were more open to that kind of stuff. But I found out that it´s rather the opposite. Since many spiritual people are involved in magic and occultism, they share more or less the same mindset as the Illuminati (also obsessed about the Occult), and thereore it´s logical that they don´t like people to expose the Illuminati, the luciferians and the New Age-Comunity. For example I made a thread about Pizzagate that was deleted. At that point I found out that Selvet is not on the good side. and that they don´t want certain stuff to be exposed...

But on the other hand I do consider Selvet a relevant site. Because what is going on is a SPIRITUAL battle. So therefore it´s possible that I will come back. Maybe just to troll them, because they deserve to be trolled, because that´s what they have been doing all the time to me..

Quote:
If you want the truth, look here: http://www.loohan.com/glossary.htm
Ok, will take a look...

Quote:
And David Icke is one of them, a reptilian clone.
Really? He has told that there could be benevolent reptilians. If he is a reptilian, he could be a benevolent one, since I don´t see him as having a bad agenda. There is said to be different reptilian species/races. So I will not say that it´s impossible that there could also be benevolent ones, even that some claim that they are all evil. I am not sure about that. Afterall there are also good lizards (I mean animal-lizards). Or maybe not good, but at least not pure evil. I also don´t think that a reptilian HAS to be pure evil. There MUST be individual differencies, just as there are within any other species.

Last edited by mondogobbo; 21-02-2017 at 11:56 PM.
mondogobbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2017, 11:49 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

If you get a spare day its worth watching one of davids wembley talks as he lays out his views clearly and explains the ins and outs of it

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-02-2017 at 12:02 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 01:28 PM   #5
maark

You can always ask Loohan to check out a site if any doubt. Most conspiracy, and spiritual/new age sites are operated by them (CIA/Jesuit reptilian/human clone agents).

Yes Icke is one, they do it to distract (Icke talks and talks, and earn lots of money, and that doesn't remove them from earth), and because they want total control, both sides, you see it in the gorvement, and organized crime to.
Old 22-02-2017, 01:34 PM   #6
white light

Quote:
You can always ask Loohan to check out a site if any doubt. Most conspiracy, and spiritual/new age sites are operated by them (CIA/Jesuit reptilian/human clone agents).

Yes Icke is one, they do it to distract (Icke talks and talks, and earn lots of money, and that doesn't remove them from earth), and because they want total control, both sides, you see it in the gorvement, and organized crime to.
Icke has popularised the reptilian theory more than anyone I'm aware of.

If his intent is to distract then..........???
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 03:43 PM   #7
maark

Yes, it's distraction, talk and talk does not remove them.

It's a spiritual war, and it has to be fought that way.

You cannot wote these parasites of this planet.

All politicians are them (left and right), controlled opposition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4IVMTkUJQ

Last edited by maark; 22-02-2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old 22-02-2017, 05:05 PM   #8
cosmicpurpose1.618

Quote:
A few notes:

What the hell is a gorvement??

And

The point of talking about the reptilians is to inform people about them! How are we supposed to fight this 'spiritual war' of yours if we don't even know we're being attacked???

Also, David certainly does not make lots of money from his talks

- Nichiren
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2017, 11:18 PM   #9
anubist800

Reptilians ?! Where are you ? Sorry i wanted to write something but nothing was coming in my mind. Well except this.
anubist800 is offline   Reply With Quote